Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 16, 2014 12:58 AM

Jun 2012
I have two requests~

1) I decided NO more high school yaoi/shounen ai... need something more mature and has to have a fun read!!

2) Needing a really addicting enjoyable manga... can be any genre!! Needing to break out of my cardboard box and explore new things!! lollzz ;)
I draw stuffzzz 》》Deviantart《《

Sep 16, 2014 7:12 AM
Jun 2013
Kimi wa pet , no shoujo bull , they are both adults , it's quite lengthy at 80+ chapters and it truly is great
Sep 16, 2014 8:31 AM

Apr 2014
These are the manga's i've read, and find suitable to your request, Just look em up and see wether you like them or not :) some are really worth it.

Dawn of the Arcana (Made me shed tears at the end, i never shed tears at endings..)

Tsuki no shippo (Tail of the moon) (REALLY worth the read, ive read it 3 times now)

Kanata Kara ( Just a good read :) )

Kamisama Hajimemashita ( Honestly... u havent lived if u havent read this.)

Wild ones ( Its nota highschool theme, but the protagnist does go to school.. like every other teenager.. But it does come across as a rather mature protagnist (not smudgy but just shes mature for her age) )

Ultimate Venus ( Also, same as Wild ones, protagnist suddenly has to grow up really fast. Theres good comedy too )

Akatsuki no Yona (The anime version will be aired 28 sept, simply can't wait! )

Shinobi Life (Bitter sweet)

Anatolia Story ( Red River) ( A bit like Tail of te moon, but with a mature theme to it)

Black Bird ( Also Mature theme and a forcefull guy towards the protagnist, almost a bit smutty. Again protagnist does go to school, but it does not evolve around the highschool. Character development is just sweet)

Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen (Simply laughed my ass off)

I can go on a while, i've read alot.. (My friends actually call me the manga wiki :P ) so if you want any more suggestions just tel me :)
-= Forever, and ever the scars will remain =-
Sep 16, 2014 8:43 AM

Feb 2014
Evergreen. It's done by the same author who made Toradora.

More topics from this board

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
51 minutes ago

» Anime male character not abused by female characters

EleganteX - Aug 15, 2015

22 by thorin001 »»
2 hours ago

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

6 by thorin001 »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

19 by WillGuabs »»
3 hours ago

» Anime where guy hits girl back

Borito_Uzumaki - May 6, 2017

47 by BroDa2545 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.