Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2014 8:42 AM

Oct 2009
So, here's some amvs I made. I know they're not that good and I didn't use any special effects or anything on most of them since I only use Windows Movie Maker, but honestly, I prefer more about making the clips match the lyrics perfectly than doing effects or anything fancy like that anyway. Most of these are really old except for the first one. (like from 2010 and 2011, but the first one I just recently finished)
All of them contain major spoilers for the anime featured in them. Also,most of them contain gore and the first one is a shojo ai anime and includes some nudity, but it's kind of censored so I think it's ok. If not, just let me know, and I'll put in spoiler tags. Regardless, I don't think anyone under 13 should watch the first one. The others are probably ok though even though they have gore and stuff, but yeah, anyways, here they are(Also, please no mean comments. I know they are kind of suckish, but I'm still proud of them because they took me a long time to make. I'm not really looking for critiques either as I'm content with this style even if it's not that great and am not interesting in improving as I only do these amvs once in a blue moon since I have less free time now):

Kannazuki no miko-(Broken) Hallelujah by Rufus Wainwright

Canine Animash Take 2-One Last Breath by Creed

Canine Anime Animash-Running Away by Hoobastank

Inuyasha-Inuyasha and Kikyo-My Immortal-Evanescene

Wolf's Rain-Hige-Leave Out the Rest-Linkin Park

Ginga Nargeboshi Gin with 1 clip from Ginga Densetsu Weed-Gin-Remember Me from Troy

Subscribe to me here if you're interested ^^:
http://www.youtube.com/user/GBcaninesrock?feature=mhum

There were two other anime amvs I had made back in 2010 as well, but Youtube was a jerk and removed them. -__- (If anyone cares one was to a tribute to Jerome from Ginga Densetsu Weed to the song "What I've Done". That one had alot more effects than I normally put in my videos, but I think I may have over-done it anyway. Also, the other one was Pom Poko to the song There and Back Again by Daughtry and didn't really have any effects. Not that it really matters though since no one can watch them anymore though and I have no way of getting them back since they were on my old computer and Youtube deleted them off of their site, so all my hard work is gone...*sigh*
(But I'm sure we've all gone through that with Youtube *glares at Youtube*)
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
6 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
12 hours ago

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Yesterday

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.