Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 1, 2014 4:58 PM

Jun 2014
Ive been going through a lot of anime lately. Many of which dont really give me the feeling of closure forcing me to look for the manga ending if there is one. I really want something that actually has ended. Nothing where i will have to wait for a second season or just left wondering.
-Includes Male MC (Female MC welcome but there has to be Male MC in it to.)
-Nothing too old
-Any genre really
-Movies welcome
-Manga's welcome...However it must be a really fucking good manga.
-No ecchi,harem,hentai
TY IN ADVANCE
Aug 1, 2014 5:00 PM

Dec 2013
Code Geass
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Aug 1, 2014 5:16 PM

Aug 2013
I'm watching some anime that covered the entire manga/light novel series right now: Shakugan no Shana and Bakuman

I'm not sure if ending in a good place counts_ if so, Karneval ends in a good place (I'm not sure whether the manga goes on, but you might as well consider the anime ending an ending)
Aug 1, 2014 5:34 PM

Jan 2013
Code Geass
Baccano!
Black Lagoon
Durarara!!
Fate/Zero
Denpa Teki na Kanojo
Aug 1, 2014 5:37 PM

Nov 2013
^ Do Baccano and Fate/Zero really give you a feeling of closure though...? I mean Fate/Zero is wrote as a prequel...
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 1, 2014 7:12 PM

Jun 2014
Vexper said:
^ Do Baccano and Fate/Zero really give you a feeling of closure though...? I mean Fate/Zero is wrote as a prequel...

God bless your soul
Aug 1, 2014 7:18 PM

Apr 2014
code geass
mirai nikki
fate/zero
steins;gate
no game no life

doesnt look like you watch sports anime but a couple of good ones are
slam dunk
eyeshield 21
Aug 2, 2014 12:30 AM
Aug 2, 2014 12:54 AM

Mar 2014
Guilty Crown <Action/Romance> Great. Why'd you drop? same with SAO
Sakurasou <SoL/Comedy> Amazing
Shinsekai Yori <Dark/Utopian society> Amazing
Aug 2, 2014 12:58 AM
May 2011
Steins gate
Ano hana
Samurai champloo
Rahxephon
Aug 2, 2014 1:04 AM

Jul 2014
Dragon ball
Tokyo Ravens
Code Geass
Steins Gate
Durarara
Aug 2, 2014 1:40 AM

Jan 2009
Gosick! (psycological mystery type, bit of romance towards the end)
summer wars (movie, great watch imo)

If you could get good information so easily, ninjas wouldn't have a job, dood...
Aug 2, 2014 2:39 AM
May 2013
Steins;Gate is really good and completed. It's really interesting and worth a watch. After an episode or 2 you'll know if it's a series for you but watch to 3 in case.
Aug 2, 2014 2:42 AM
Dec 2013
Mawaru Peguindrum
Kokoro Connect
Sakasama no Patema (Movie)
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Honey & Clover
Aug 2, 2014 3:25 AM

May 2014
1 Shingeki no Kyojin
2 Sword Art Online
3 Nisekoi
4 D.Gray-man
5 Death Note
6 Psycho-Pass
7 Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch
8 Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
9 Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
10 Magi: The Kingdom of Magic
11 Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
12 Golden Time
13 Log Horizon
14 Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai
15 Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
16 Soul Eater
17 No Game No Life
18 Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini
19 Fairy Tail
20 Naruto
21 Bleach
22 Fullmetal Alchemist
23 Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

my best animes overall ;) i hope you can enjoy..
PS. NO GAME NO LİFE deserve over 10 point :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just watch what you may like.
Don't watch it and don't make bad comment about it.
Every anime wants to be praised.
Aug 2, 2014 8:24 PM

Jun 2014
sba said:
1 Shingeki no Kyojin
2 Sword Art Online
3 Nisekoi
4 D.Gray-man
5 Death Note
6 Psycho-Pass
12 Golden Time
13 Log Horizon
16 Soul Eater
17 No Game No Life
19 Fairy Tail
20 Naruto
21 Bleach
22 Fullmetal Alchemist

there was only one on here i didnt already watch. The one that i didnt dint even fit the fucking description
Aug 2, 2014 9:15 PM
Aug 2009
Baccano! - must watch
Nodame Cantabile
Kimi to Boku - slice of life featuring four highschool guys
Shiki - Horror
Kuroko no Basket - don't need to like sports anime to like this (it's funny)
Cross Game - don't need to like sports anime to like this (it's a good overall anime)
Code Geass
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Major series - Baseball anime that goes through Goro's life from childhood to adult
Ookiku Furikabutte - Another baseball anime
Natsume Yuujinchou - slice of life
Diamond no Ace - airing baseball anime
Haikyuu!! - airing volleyball anime
Usagi Drop - taking care of a child
Higurashi series - There is a male MC but most characters are female (it's not a harem though) - Psychological Thriller

Those are my 8+ rated anime that you haven't seen and that fits your description

Edit: From your plan to watch list
Mirai Nikki
Rainbow
Shinsekai yori
Steins;Gate
Aug 2, 2014 9:18 PM

May 2014
okay well lets see what i can do with overall just completed good anime you havnt seen.. with atleast 1 Male MC, not too old, not ecchi harem or hentai, and it can be anime... or an extremly fcking amazing manga....lets do this..

Arcana famiglia - in my opinion i liked this and thought it was pretty good, not on your watchlist, it has a bunch of male MC and 1 female MC, from 2012, not ecchi, etc.

Corpse party: tortured souls - personally i really like this.. theres only one thing i didnt like about it but honestly the thing i dont like is based on how you personally feel and i know even though i didnt like that minuscule part of it the overall anime was great.. and its only 4 episodes long, not on your watch list, has both male and female MC, from 2013, tho i wont deny there is some "fan service" its really only a horror anime.

Kuroshitsuji - (or black butler) this anime was overall pretty good, unfortunately i cant say the same for the second season of it.. not on your list. mainly male MC, form 2008-2009, mainly an action

Log horizon- i enjoyed this anime and people who didnt like SAO say they like it and i see you didnt like SAO so just speculating but maybe you will like it. not on your list, both male and female MC, from 2013-2014, mainly action adventure

no game no life - really good anime i enjoyed myself watching it, not on your list, both male and female MC, from 2014, mainly adventure... it does have the ecchi genre but i promise if you can try to over look it, it is definitely worth it.

nobunaga the fool - i liked this anime personally, not on your list, male and female MC, from 2014, mainly historical action and mech

oda nobuna no yabou - this is one of my favorites haha, not on your list, mostly female but also male MC, from 2012, mainly historical comedy and romance with action.

tokyo ravens - this was pretty good personally i liked it, female and male MC, from 2013- 2014, mainly shounen comedy and stuff like that.. sorry its getting late and im getting tired. (going to bed after i finish writing this)

btw one i didnt put on here was mahou sensou... personally i did like the anime but ill be honest with you its really fast paced and the ending is... well lets just say it begs for a 2nd season.

ok thats all for anime so for manga im just going to give you my manga that i though were pretty fcking awesome (that i rated a 10)

Deadman wonderland - the manga is better than the anime... and i see you like the anime alot.

Groove Adventure Rave - i know you didnt like the anime but honestly the manga is the complete story (the missing half of the anime) and it in my opinion is worth it i loved it. the feels became real too....

then there are mirai nikki and shakugan no shana both are the exact same thing as the anime's so just watch the anime for those... ok also i didnt mention it but i also have fruits basket. its a romance from 1998-2006 so its old...which is why i didnt put it on here but its pretty awesome..

anyway thats all i got for you. hope i was a little bit of a help. and hope its not tooo annoying to read :P. enjoy if you can, hope i was some help... wait i just said that...... fk this im going to bed.
Aug 2, 2014 9:20 PM

Jul 2014
If you'd like some good movies then Summer Wars and Wolf Children are very good. Especially Summer Wars.

As for a series, I want to recommend Shiki. It's a horror Anime, but it does stuff in different ways, and the ending is satisfying.
Aug 3, 2014 1:40 PM

Jun 2014
JJ7712 said:
okay well lets see what i can do with overall just completed good anime you havnt seen.. with atleast 1 Male MC, not too old, not ecchi harem or hentai, and it can be anime... or an extremly fcking amazing manga....lets do this..

Arcana famiglia - in my opinion i liked this and thought it was pretty good, not on your watchlist, it has a bunch of male MC and 1 female MC, from 2012, not ecchi, etc.

Corpse party: tortured souls - personally i really like this.. theres only one thing i didnt like about it but honestly the thing i dont like is based on how you personally feel and i know even though i didnt like that minuscule part of it the overall anime was great.. and its only 4 episodes long, not on your watch list, has both male and female MC, from 2013, tho i wont deny there is some "fan service" its really only a horror anime.

Kuroshitsuji - (or black butler) this anime was overall pretty good, unfortunately i cant say the same for the second season of it.. not on your list. mainly male MC, form 2008-2009, mainly an action

Log horizon- i enjoyed this anime and people who didnt like SAO say they like it and i see you didnt like SAO so just speculating but maybe you will like it. not on your list, both male and female MC, from 2013-2014, mainly action adventure

no game no life - really good anime i enjoyed myself watching it, not on your list, both male and female MC, from 2014, mainly adventure... it does have the ecchi genre but i promise if you can try to over look it, it is definitely worth it.

nobunaga the fool - i liked this anime personally, not on your list, male and female MC, from 2014, mainly historical action and mech

oda nobuna no yabou - this is one of my favorites haha, not on your list, mostly female but also male MC, from 2012, mainly historical comedy and romance with action.

tokyo ravens - this was pretty good personally i liked it, female and male MC, from 2013- 2014, mainly shounen comedy and stuff like that.. sorry its getting late and im getting tired. (going to bed after i finish writing this)

btw one i didnt put on here was mahou sensou... personally i did like the anime but ill be honest with you its really fast paced and the ending is... well lets just say it begs for a 2nd season.

ok thats all for anime so for manga im just going to give you my manga that i though were pretty fcking awesome (that i rated a 10)

Deadman wonderland - the manga is better than the anime... and i see you like the anime alot.

Groove Adventure Rave - i know you didnt like the anime but honestly the manga is the complete story (the missing half of the anime) and it in my opinion is worth it i loved it. the feels became real too....

then there are mirai nikki and shakugan no shana both are the exact same thing as the anime's so just watch the anime for those... ok also i didnt mention it but i also have fruits basket. its a romance from 1998-2006 so its old...which is why i didnt put it on here but its pretty awesome..

anyway thats all i got for you. hope i was a little bit of a help. and hope its not tooo annoying to read :P. enjoy if you can, hope i was some help... wait i just said that...... fk this im going to bed.

god bless your soul. ty so much for this
Aug 3, 2014 6:38 PM

May 2014
tankker5 said:
JJ7712 said:

god bless your soul. ty so much for this

NP man anytime, ill send you a friend request. if you want you can accept it and feel free to steal anything from either of my lists anytime.
Aug 4, 2014 1:36 AM

May 2014
tankker5 said:
sba said:
1 Shingeki no Kyojin
2 Sword Art Online
3 Nisekoi
4 D.Gray-man
5 Death Note
6 Psycho-Pass
12 Golden Time
13 Log Horizon
16 Soul Eater
17 No Game No Life
19 Fairy Tail
20 Naruto
21 Bleach
22 Fullmetal Alchemist

there was only one on here i didnt already watch. The one that i didnt dint even fit the fucking description

which one ?
Just watch what you may like.
Don't watch it and don't make bad comment about it.
Every anime wants to be praised.

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 4 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
1 hour ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

21 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
2 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
3 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
3 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.