Forums
New
lelouch do you like him or hate him and why
i dont like him
23.9%
i like him
76.1%
330 votes
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 22, 2015 12:10 PM

Jul 2015
Animefreak17a said:
Evildragon16 said:

You know ,you're harbouring a lot of misguided rage .Let's go from the beginning shall we ?
I. Murdering his sister was an accident and he didn't clear her name because it would mean her death was a waste .In the end ,he even stated how he had become a villian so great her name would be forgotten partly for her sake .
II. He didn't personally kill Shirley's father .He was collateral damage .You do know he could have used Geass to order her to commit suicide with no repercussions right ?To ease her pain ,he had her forget all about him .
III. Using people like pawns was a means to the end in order to stop war and discrimination .
IV. Yes ,he killed millions of people indirectly by accident .But he also saved millions more with his death since war mostly ended .
V. Inconsistent how ?????
VI. He just loves his sister .Now you're just being petty >_<
VII. See no. 3
VIII. He'd have to be two faced to keep suspicion off himself you know .His arrogance doesn't even compare to Light Yamgami's .Besides he can't be flawless
IX. Coming clean wouldn't have changed anything ,in fact it would have complicated a lot of things .If he was known to be the villian who killed many(as Zero) ,as well as the hero who saved many(also as Zero) ,the world's anger in general wouldn't have subsided and wars would have continued .

People love Lelouch because of his rich character .He's not some generic shounen character who spouts off nonsense about not killing people and friendship and bullshit .He's not just an arrogant murderer like Light Yagami
.He's not exactly a good guy either .I'd say he was the bad guy who understood what being the bad guy meant unlike Light Yagami

Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that.....

If you watch the episode where suzaku and Lelouch are talking near the lake Lelouch said he will spill so much blood that everyone will forget euphy...... go watch that ep where he took over Britannia. Also ok fine it was an accident but if this was nunnaly you know damn well he would save her and without a second thought and if you say otherwise then you don't know Lelouch... He even said he was doing it all for her though out the series and he wanted to die when he thought she was dead...... hell that was the reason he started the zero plan.

About Shirley...... If you think about for a sec if Lelouch did kill Shirley then it would of brought to much attention which he didn't need otherwise it might of blew his cover.... also Lelouch was a coward for doing that to Shirley. Lelouch couldn't even face her for what he did to her family.... spineless coward.

Yeah bullshit again he only did all of this for his own ambitions....

1 get revenge on daddy
2 find out what happened to mommy
3 make the world better FOR his sister......

He wasn't even phased when his own followers was killed.... what a asshole.....again watch the episode where he gets betrayed by his knights and when rolo saved him.... even when he has a clear escape he tells rolo he wants to die because nunnaly was dead..... yeah this is how little he cared about everything else... but if nunnaly is dead.... I give up..... this is your hero.

No not just accidentally or indirectly but he also purposely killed people too which included innocents ...... remember the war he started near the end........... I made my point...... not forgetting millions of people who lost loved ones because of him.. which includes his war near the end.......also you can't say, oh there is no more hatred in the world, oh war has stopped because that is buckshot....

Yes there is still hatred for Britannia
Yes there will be more war even after his death.....

Come on do you really think that everyone will just sweep everything under the rug and say let bygones be bygones ans let's go for a drink....... again BULLSHIT.

what about everyone that Britannia has hurt.... even tho most of the people are gone who have hurt them... the country and the royals are still alive like Cornelia and nunnaly and scizel which are the siblings of euphy and Lelouch and Cornelia has took over other countries too and let's not forget Cornelia is the sister of euphy....... again I made my point.... not everyone is going to be forgiving towards Britannia or its citizens.... I mean look at nina she didn't do anything towards the 11s and they attacked her and that's where her fear of 11s originated from..... again I made my point.

Ok il tell you.....

1 he saved suzaku many times before and then out of nowhere he tries to kill suzaku in the cave in his flash back.... what was the point of saving him if he was going to kill him.

2 he was using rolo and even wanted to kill him re what he did to Shirley and he made it clear that he hated him ans told him to leave and not come back.... And then when rolo saved his life Lelouch gave such hypothetical speech saying ..... rolo you are my little brother... as he was dying.................-_- really He says that to the guy who killed the girl who loved him and destroyed Shirleys mothers life.

3 many fan boys keep saying ..... oh Lelouch saved his knights because he really wants to help them ans he saw them as his friends and comrades...... but in reality he was using them and didn't care if they lived or died... He didn't even care that ohgi was shot or that many of them was killed in ep 19r 2

4 Lelouch is a puppet of the series unlike light yagami who pushed the plot instead of being the puppet..... think about it for a sec... when as light ever got outside help because the plot has helped him... like rolo saved him or kallen and cc helping him get his memories back... stuff like that..... light never got help from the plot and relied on his wits and smarts to get him out of things like that.

5 I felt I wasn't watching a character play his roll but felt that someone was writing him..... strange to hear that and that's exactly what was happening because it is a poorly written story..... but here's what I mean....

In the past I have seen many stories that have had charecters be them selves and not be hypocritical and such.... but with Lelouch i felt that he was written to how the story wanted him to be...... like he wasn't the center of the series but the plot was and how the plot wanted him to be....like

When he tries to kill suzaku in the cave even tho Lelouch wanted to help his best friend and did many times before.
Or
When he thought suzaku betrayed him at the shrine.... even tho Lelouch is SUPPOSED to be good at reading people.

It felt that the plot was in control of everything instead of Lelouch being in control of everything...... Lelouch wasn't the pusher of the series but the plot was.....example

1 Lelouch killed his brother even tho they had childhood memories together.......... because the plot demands it.....

2he tries to use Cornelia as a hostage even tho she loved Lelouch...... but the plot demands it.

3 he forgave rolo..... because the plot demands it.

4 he tries to get suzaku to join him in his new zero plan... even tho suzaku has every single right to kill Lelouch ans has no reason to trust Lelouch...... He ends up joining him.... because the plot demands it.

5 the ending looks like a heppy ending.... because the plot demands it.

6 his knights betraying him even tho he helped them...... the plot demands it.

7 nunnaly having the power to see in to peoples hearts....... the plot demands it

You see what I mean it's all too convenient.

Oh yeah and millions lost their lives because of him putting her first... If anything his petty and doesn't see the bigger picture.

Again I made my point.

Light was a god he was way more rich in character then Lelouch mommies boy..... at least light didn't need help from the plot light pushed the series leleouch was a product of o the plot. Yeah Lelouch is flawed... just like his plans and missions...... unlike lights plans which made a whole lot of sense then Lelouchs plans.

Oh well goodbye world..... euphy never deserved this... .... here is what he should of done if he was going all out..... as the world leader he should of said..... I was the one who made euphy kill all the 11s at the stadium I was intending to kill zero but i lost control because it was a testing drug..... And to prove it he gets the world leaders together broadcasts it though out the world and gave them a fake drug and then Lelouch said.... kill your selfs and then they do so... which would of completely clean euphys name........ If anything Lelouch deserved to die and he is suffering brutal torment by those he killed in the c world.... good riddance to trash.

Light bettered the world...... He is a god.

Lelouch fought Britannia....... because he missed his mommy.

Light never killed innocent people if he didn't need to unless it was to get away from the police.

Lights character development is way beyond that of Lelouch .....in fact Lelouch doesn't have any considering the plot is the one in control how Lelouch should feel...... Light will always be better then Lelouch..... at least I wouldn't be scared of being killed because I know o wouldn't do anything wrong... unlike Lelouch who will kill anyone who is doing it for his sister

..so il stick with the god who wants to bring peace then a whinny little bitch who fought a country because he missed his mommy.

Lelouch is petty and a waste of time........

. squid girls plans make more sense then his.
Mars at daybrake made more sense then code geass
Lelouch is a rip off of not just light but code heads is a complete rip off of other shows too.

I hate Lelouch so much...... may he burn in he'll forever.

Code geass wishes it was like death note.

Code geass is trash

Woah dude .Your rants are huge .I can't write that long .

He couldn't stop Euphemia which is why he killed her .Also even if it was Nunnaly that it happened to by accident ,lelouch isn't a character like Emiya Kiritsugu .Just because he can kill someone else and can't kill his own sister isn't really a reason to get angry .At least having a bit of humanity when relating to someone is better than if he's purely inhuman towards even his own sister .I'm pretty sure you'd complain about how heartless he is if he did that to Nunnaly since you hate him so much .It's not like a situation with Nunnaly involved that way even occurred so what do you base it on ?.

There wouldn't be any wars after his death .In the first place the aggressors of most wars at the time were Britannia .He released many states they occupied when he took over which would obviously reduce their military might and prevent them from pulling stunts like that again .He even created platforms for peace among nations so that disputes could be settled through diplomacy .

I don't see why you're annoyed with him for doing all that for his sake anyways .Does he have to be a noble hero ?It might be different if you didn't like Light Yagami but you do ,and he could kill even his own family members .If you check my list you'll see that I haven't finished Death Note ,it isn't rated either.It's not because I found it boring ,I actually loved how despicable he was but when I was spoiled about how Light died so pathetically at the end I couldn't bring myself to finish it .At least Lelouch died with dignity .

I don't see what's wrong with him having a change of emotions towards Rolo .Rolo was after all the only one to save him when everyone turned against him .Even if he hated him he was the only person who remained his ally .I don't think anyone would take it sitting down if the world turns against them and the only person who tried to save them dies ,even if the person killed their gf by accident .

He saved Suzaku at first because he knew he could trust him to protect Nunnaly .He tried to kill him later because Suzaku turned against him and found out his identity .

Why are you complaining about how he used people as pawns when you like Light Yagami ?Light used people in even worse ways .You're complaining about how he was helped when Light didn't get any but Misa helped him ,even Ryuk helped him a times .Not to mention Lelouch was plenty proactive .Look at how he crushed Schniezel with trickery and took on his dad and mom by himself .

What on earth do you mean by "because the plot demands it" ?I take it that you mean that the scenarios you listed where too convenient to be realistic .None of them ,except maybe the part about Nunnaly being able to see into hearts ,happened without the influence of prior events .It's not like they just sprung out of nowhere .Their occurrences were perfectly logical .In any case it isn't like Nunnaly's ability even affected the plot greatly .

Seeing the bigger picture ?Why the hell do a million strangers have to carry the same worth as his little sister ?I don't even blame him for that .The price of life is relative to each person .Or do you want to tell me you'd sacrifice a family member of yours for the sake of a million people ?Again, Lelouch isn't a hero .Even if you see your self as one it doesn't mean everyone has to be judged that way .

Testing drug ?First of all they'd ask for evidence .Even if he somehow managed to cover that people might uncover that he was lying later .You want him to kill the world leaders ?But you were complaining about how he used people as pawns and ruined millions of lives and now you want him to kill more ? You even complained about how he didn't come clean but now you want him to lie ?Also he already completely cleared euphemia's name so there was no need to go through all that hassle .
Killing the Geass clan was to prevent geass users from springing up and sowing chaos .

Light ended most of crime .Lelouch ended all war .

Let's momentarily say that Light's character is deeper than Lelouch's(I'm looking at things from your perspective since you like Light ) .How does that equate to Lelouch being trash ?If that's the case then most of what you watch must be rated 3 and below since Light is easily one of the better characters out there .Lelouch is actually seen by many as a better character than Light Yagami ,heck L is more popular .

I think most of the reasons you hate Lelouch don't really count as reasons .It wasn't hard arguing against a single one of them .There's nothing wrong with disliking Lelouch but the reason's you give for disliking him aren't valid .It's better if you say you hate Lelouch for no reason at all or because you think Light is better .Even if you think Light is better why do you hate Lelouch so much ?
SodiumChlorideOct 22, 2015 12:15 PM
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oct 22, 2015 1:36 PM

Jul 2012
Evildragon16 said:
Animefreak17a said:

Yeah I'm calling bullshit on that.....

If you watch the episode where suzaku and Lelouch are talking near the lake Lelouch said he will spill so much blood that everyone will forget euphy...... go watch that ep where he took over Britannia. Also ok fine it was an accident but if this was nunnaly you know damn well he would save her and without a second thought and if you say otherwise then you don't know Lelouch... He even said he was doing it all for her though out the series and he wanted to die when he thought she was dead...... hell that was the reason he started the zero plan.

About Shirley...... If you think about for a sec if Lelouch did kill Shirley then it would of brought to much attention which he didn't need otherwise it might of blew his cover.... also Lelouch was a coward for doing that to Shirley. Lelouch couldn't even face her for what he did to her family.... spineless coward.

Yeah bullshit again he only did all of this for his own ambitions....

1 get revenge on daddy
2 find out what happened to mommy
3 make the world better FOR his sister......

He wasn't even phased when his own followers was killed.... what a asshole.....again watch the episode where he gets betrayed by his knights and when rolo saved him.... even when he has a clear escape he tells rolo he wants to die because nunnaly was dead..... yeah this is how little he cared about everything else... but if nunnaly is dead.... I give up..... this is your hero.

No not just accidentally or indirectly but he also purposely killed people too which included innocents ...... remember the war he started near the end........... I made my point...... not forgetting millions of people who lost loved ones because of him.. which includes his war near the end.......also you can't say, oh there is no more hatred in the world, oh war has stopped because that is buckshot....

Yes there is still hatred for Britannia
Yes there will be more war even after his death.....

Come on do you really think that everyone will just sweep everything under the rug and say let bygones be bygones ans let's go for a drink....... again BULLSHIT.

what about everyone that Britannia has hurt.... even tho most of the people are gone who have hurt them... the country and the royals are still alive like Cornelia and nunnaly and scizel which are the siblings of euphy and Lelouch and Cornelia has took over other countries too and let's not forget Cornelia is the sister of euphy....... again I made my point.... not everyone is going to be forgiving towards Britannia or its citizens.... I mean look at nina she didn't do anything towards the 11s and they attacked her and that's where her fear of 11s originated from..... again I made my point.

Ok il tell you.....

1 he saved suzaku many times before and then out of nowhere he tries to kill suzaku in the cave in his flash back.... what was the point of saving him if he was going to kill him.

2 he was using rolo and even wanted to kill him re what he did to Shirley and he made it clear that he hated him ans told him to leave and not come back.... And then when rolo saved his life Lelouch gave such hypothetical speech saying ..... rolo you are my little brother... as he was dying.................-_- really He says that to the guy who killed the girl who loved him and destroyed Shirleys mothers life.

3 many fan boys keep saying ..... oh Lelouch saved his knights because he really wants to help them ans he saw them as his friends and comrades...... but in reality he was using them and didn't care if they lived or died... He didn't even care that ohgi was shot or that many of them was killed in ep 19r 2

4 Lelouch is a puppet of the series unlike light yagami who pushed the plot instead of being the puppet..... think about it for a sec... when as light ever got outside help because the plot has helped him... like rolo saved him or kallen and cc helping him get his memories back... stuff like that..... light never got help from the plot and relied on his wits and smarts to get him out of things like that.

5 I felt I wasn't watching a character play his roll but felt that someone was writing him..... strange to hear that and that's exactly what was happening because it is a poorly written story..... but here's what I mean....

In the past I have seen many stories that have had charecters be them selves and not be hypocritical and such.... but with Lelouch i felt that he was written to how the story wanted him to be...... like he wasn't the center of the series but the plot was and how the plot wanted him to be....like

When he tries to kill suzaku in the cave even tho Lelouch wanted to help his best friend and did many times before.
Or
When he thought suzaku betrayed him at the shrine.... even tho Lelouch is SUPPOSED to be good at reading people.

It felt that the plot was in control of everything instead of Lelouch being in control of everything...... Lelouch wasn't the pusher of the series but the plot was.....example

1 Lelouch killed his brother even tho they had childhood memories together.......... because the plot demands it.....

2he tries to use Cornelia as a hostage even tho she loved Lelouch...... but the plot demands it.

3 he forgave rolo..... because the plot demands it.

4 he tries to get suzaku to join him in his new zero plan... even tho suzaku has every single right to kill Lelouch ans has no reason to trust Lelouch...... He ends up joining him.... because the plot demands it.

5 the ending looks like a heppy ending.... because the plot demands it.

6 his knights betraying him even tho he helped them...... the plot demands it.

7 nunnaly having the power to see in to peoples hearts....... the plot demands it

You see what I mean it's all too convenient.

Oh yeah and millions lost their lives because of him putting her first... If anything his petty and doesn't see the bigger picture.

Again I made my point.

Light was a god he was way more rich in character then Lelouch mommies boy..... at least light didn't need help from the plot light pushed the series leleouch was a product of o the plot. Yeah Lelouch is flawed... just like his plans and missions...... unlike lights plans which made a whole lot of sense then Lelouchs plans.

Oh well goodbye world..... euphy never deserved this... .... here is what he should of done if he was going all out..... as the world leader he should of said..... I was the one who made euphy kill all the 11s at the stadium I was intending to kill zero but i lost control because it was a testing drug..... And to prove it he gets the world leaders together broadcasts it though out the world and gave them a fake drug and then Lelouch said.... kill your selfs and then they do so... which would of completely clean euphys name........ If anything Lelouch deserved to die and he is suffering brutal torment by those he killed in the c world.... good riddance to trash.

Light bettered the world...... He is a god.

Lelouch fought Britannia....... because he missed his mommy.

Light never killed innocent people if he didn't need to unless it was to get away from the police.

Lights character development is way beyond that of Lelouch .....in fact Lelouch doesn't have any considering the plot is the one in control how Lelouch should feel...... Light will always be better then Lelouch..... at least I wouldn't be scared of being killed because I know o wouldn't do anything wrong... unlike Lelouch who will kill anyone who is doing it for his sister

..so il stick with the god who wants to bring peace then a whinny little bitch who fought a country because he missed his mommy.

Lelouch is petty and a waste of time........

. squid girls plans make more sense then his.
Mars at daybrake made more sense then code geass
Lelouch is a rip off of not just light but code heads is a complete rip off of other shows too.

I hate Lelouch so much...... may he burn in he'll forever.

Code geass wishes it was like death note.

Code geass is trash

Woah dude .Your rants are huge .I can't write that long .

He couldn't stop Euphemia which is why he killed her .Also even if it was Nunnaly that it happened to by accident ,lelouch isn't a character like Emiya Kiritsugu .Just because he can kill someone else and can't kill his own sister isn't really a reason to get angry .At least having a bit of humanity when relating to someone is better than if he's purely inhuman towards even his own sister .I'm pretty sure you'd complain about how heartless he is if he did that to Nunnaly since you hate him so much .It's not like a situation with Nunnaly involved that way even occurred so what do you base it on ?.

There wouldn't be any wars after his death .In the first place the aggressors of most wars at the time were Britannia .He released many states they occupied when he took over which would obviously reduce their military might and prevent them from pulling stunts like that again .He even created platforms for peace among nations so that disputes could be settled through diplomacy .

I don't see why you're annoyed with him for doing all that for his sake anyways .Does he have to be a noble hero ?It might be different if you didn't like Light Yagami but you do ,and he could kill even his own family members .If you check my list you'll see that I haven't finished Death Note ,it isn't rated either.It's not because I found it boring ,I actually loved how despicable he was but when I was spoiled about how Light died so pathetically at the end I couldn't bring myself to finish it .At least Lelouch died with dignity .

I don't see what's wrong with him having a change of emotions towards Rolo .Rolo was after all the only one to save him when everyone turned against him .Even if he hated him he was the only person who remained his ally .I don't think anyone would take it sitting down if the world turns against them and the only person who tried to save them dies ,even if the person killed their gf by accident .

He saved Suzaku at first because he knew he could trust him to protect Nunnaly .He tried to kill him later because Suzaku turned against him and found out his identity .

Why are you complaining about how he used people as pawns when you like Light Yagami ?Light used people in even worse ways .You're complaining about how he was helped when Light didn't get any but Misa helped him ,even Ryuk helped him a times .Not to mention Lelouch was plenty proactive .Look at how he crushed Schniezel with trickery and took on his dad and mom by himself .

What on earth do you mean by "because the plot demands it" ?I take it that you mean that the scenarios you listed where too convenient to be realistic .None of them ,except maybe the part about Nunnaly being able to see into hearts ,happened without the influence of prior events .It's not like they just sprung out of nowhere .Their occurrences were perfectly logical .In any case it isn't like Nunnaly's ability even affected the plot greatly .

Seeing the bigger picture ?Why the hell do a million strangers have to carry the same worth as his little sister ?I don't even blame him for that .The price of life is relative to each person .Or do you want to tell me you'd sacrifice a family member of yours for the sake of a million people ?Again, Lelouch isn't a hero .Even if you see your self as one it doesn't mean everyone has to be judged that way .

Testing drug ?First of all they'd ask for evidence .Even if he somehow managed to cover that people might uncover that he was lying later .You want him to kill the world leaders ?But you were complaining about how he used people as pawns and ruined millions of lives and now you want him to kill more ? You even complained about how he didn't come clean but now you want him to lie ?Also he already completely cleared euphemia's name so there was no need to go through all that hassle .
Killing the Geass clan was to prevent geass users from springing up and sowing chaos .

Light ended most of crime .Lelouch ended all war .

Let's momentarily say that Light's character is deeper than Lelouch's(I'm looking at things from your perspective since you like Light ) .How does that equate to Lelouch being trash ?If that's the case then most of what you watch must be rated 3 and below since Light is easily one of the better characters out there .Lelouch is actually seen by many as a better character than Light Yagami ,heck L is more popular .

I think most of the reasons you hate Lelouch don't really count as reasons .It wasn't hard arguing against a single one of them .There's nothing wrong with disliking Lelouch but the reason's you give for disliking him aren't valid .It's better if you say you hate Lelouch for no reason at all or because you think Light is better .Even if you think Light is better why do you hate Lelouch so much ?

Ok ...

First off... Lelouch didn't even try to save Euphy.... also if nunnaly was in euphys place you know damn well he would of tried anything to help her... Cause in episode 19 r2 when his knights betrayed him and rolo saved him Lelouch said..... He had nothing to live for anymore... now what does this tell us

Not only didn't he care about his knights
Not only didn't he care about innocent people dying
Not only didn't he care about his best friend
Nit only didn't he care about his knights dying

But when nunnaly is supposedly dead.... He gave up..... yeah millions died hiss followers died and used people fron beginning to end...... but when the life of this little girl is dead.... He gives up even when he had a chance of escaping.

He will do everything for this little girl and when she dies he wants to die..... hell the only reason he started the zero plan was so he could die.... think about It for a sec

He killed his parents
And
He thought nunnaly was dead
His knights betrayed him
And suzaku wanted to kill him...

This was his way of saying he doesn't give two shots about anything else because his sister is dead... but when he finds out she is still alive.. He couldn't turn back because he came too far with the plan to turn back.... look at his face when he walked away from nunnaly.... He wanted to be with her but he knew he couldn't because by the time he found out she was alive..... THE WHOLE WORLD WANTED HIM DEAD...... which is ironic and extremely funny.

That's why I'm angry because he won't kill his sister.... He was selfish to always put her first.

And yes I can it did happen with nunnaly.... in the episode Lelouch finds out nunnaly is the new Victorian and Lelouch is upset that the same might happen to nunnaly... what does this mean... it means that he will get upset about nunnaly and doesn't want nothing bad to happen to her but he will try and get euphy shoot him to get people on his side.....Lelouch is pathetic.

Lol are you crazy or something... lol omg lol.... yeah if your dumb enough to believe his shitty little zero plan can work........ a 5 year old would say this zero plan is stupid....only morons would believe this plan.

You expect me to believe everyone forgot euphy...... yeah bullshit..... again you have to be mentally handicapped..... actually no.... a mentally handicapped person would say this plan to make everyone forget her is idiotic.

I hate Lelouch because he used people to get what he wanted and betrayed people who loved and care about him and followed him... all for the sake of this little girl.... at least light was able to kill his own family for the greater good unlike Lelouch who would use millions and kill millions of innocents for the sake of one little girl.

Lelouch was a coward he hids behind his knights while the fight... lol what a prick.

Lelouch only died because he thought he didn't have anything else to live for.... really think about... instead of being a good king and putting world right... the bastard has 2/3 of the world and he wants to die.... He could of put the world right with his power.... but no he WANTED to die because he said it him self... He had nothing to live for until he found out she was alive at the beginning of the war.... shame on you.

Rolo was a little shit.....
He was going to kill nunnaly so he could have Lelouch to him self..... let me ask you this... what if roll killed nunnaly and it made Lelouch in to a slump like he did in episode 19 r2 ..... exactly

Rolo killed Shirley and Lelouch he would kill him to avenge Shirley...And then he says..... you are my little brother.... I guess Shirley didn't mean anything to him and I'm sure Shirleys mother would be thrilled that Lelouch forgave the very person who murdered her daughter..... which by the way is the same guy who killed her husband........ even gigguk thought his inconsistencies of when he forgave rolo was out of nowhere in his review.... I hope that little shit burns.... the only reason you like roll was because he saved Lelouch mommies boy.

Hold on hold on... you saying that it was ok just to try suzaku just because he found out his identity........omg

OK FIRST OFF

Lelouch betrayed suzaku first........

Lelouch is supposed to be suzakus best friend.....

He saved him from being killed ... so many times... oh but look

Lelouch killed the woman suzaku loved
Lelouch lied suzaku
Lelouch tried to weasels him self out like he didn't do anything wrong and still lied to him in the cave
Lelouch was the one who tried to kill his best friend like he was nothing out of nowhere
And when suzaku brought him to the king... like a man.. a brave man who took down a prick like Lelouch... God I love it when Lelouch is suffering I could laugh at how he was begging his father not to mess with his memories.... loooool. To funny ..... anyways

When suzaku brought Lelouch to the king .... like a hero.....Lelouch had the audacity to tell suzaku that he would betray him to get in a higher position..... I swear to God... Lelouch has no shame... when Lelouch was the one who..

Betrayed suzaku
And
Tried to kill him in the cave..... And Lelouch has the nerve to say he would betray him...... Fucking hypocrite.... power of friendship... And Lelouch broke it.... suzaku was nothing but a good friend but Lelouch destroyed it..... fuck Lelouch.

Wrong...Light was doing it for the greater good... Lelouch mommies boy was doing it for one little girl... And if light didn't kill the police and his followers then it would of gotten him caught.......so that's the difference.....so I chose the God over the pedo

Oh look at Lelouch fan that doesn't know any better... It's ok il explain so you can understand......

Oh look I have this train that has a power to stop Jeremiah in his tracks .... where the hell did he get that from.

Light got out of situations and pushed the series like a good character should

Lelouch uses plot conveniences ....like

Oh I'm under my fathers control who will save me..... kallen even tho she found out what Lelouch did... she came back even tho he was using her and the knights..... because the plot demands it

Oh I hate rolo and rolo tried to kill nunnaly.........I will kill him ans told him to leave..... my knights want to kill me and who saves the day..... rolo..... plot demands it.

Suzaku is my best friend but I have to kill him because the plot demands I become his enemy...

I some how know what my brother is going to say and I record my self to caught him off guard..... ... because. The plot demands it.

Il convince suzaku to join me for a new plan the zero plan and suzaku easily joins even tho suzaku hates Lelouch and Lelouch tried to kill suzaku..... twice...... because the plot demands it.

Il take my sister cornila who loves me hostage because the plot demands it.

Oh and look Lelouch thinks suzaku betayed him at the shrine even tho his supposed to be good at reading people

I can go on..... Lelouch is a tool.

Also Lelouch didn't take on his parents... He just used his power to get God the absorb them... like a coward

Let me ask you this then.... let's say you was in a room full of cameras for the whole world to see and Lelouch had a choice between saving his little sister or 50 million innocent people....He had 2 choose

1 press button 1 to save nunnaly from death
2 press button 2 to save 50 million people

Now the whole world is watching this and many people have loved ones in that 50 million

Brothers sisters father's mother's Ect

How do you think these people would feel when Lelouch chose to save this little girl over their loved ones.... they would want revenge......

So what I'm getting at is that Lelouch became like his father

Lelouch took peoples lives who was loved by others so he could be happy with his sister..... And that's what Lelouch was........ SELFISH a whinny little mommies boy bitch selfish prick.

If he had killed some one I loved I'd kill the bastard.

And as for your question ... yes I would sacrifice my family to help those 50 million.... it would be a hard choice I mean a really hard choice but you should never chose the few over the many and at least I could live with the guilt that I killed people who was close to me to save millions more..... what about you then.... would you kill 50 million people you don't know to save a loved one... hope you can live with the lives of 50 million people on your shoulders......I'm not selfish I'm selfless.... so again I'm not a selfish prick like Lelouch.

Yes the drug he was going to use on kallen but suzaku was more of a man then Lelouch and didn't do it.

Excuses excuses excuses.

Yes I am... at least if he was going to at least relieve euphy and get people to see that it was Lelouchs fault and not euphy......

Again his plan of making people forget euphy is mentally retarded

You expect me to believe that...

The people who survived the massacre
The people who lost loved ones at the massacre
The people who heard it on the radio
The people who saw it on tv.... worldwide
The events of the black rebellion
The year that past and everyone knows about what euphy did and even Britannia said it was all her doing.... which made 11s hate Britannians...... even more even the innocent ones.. hell the knights almost killed Lelouchs supposed friends if suzaku didn't save them....

You expect me to believe all these people will just foeget euphy. ...... If you believe this then your a idiot fan boy

The geass clan had scientists and children even lelouchs knights questions his motives to killing these people.... which I'm glad they did and saw though lelouchs evil.

They was doing their jobs doing research that got them payed....... they might of had families to go back to... did you ever think of that.

No light saved the world and has proven that the police are completely useless.

Lelouch somehow stopped war for a bit til the next war... He didn't get ride of hatred.... which by the way.....

Oh look euphy is killing our people..... we hate all Britannians ..... oh look Lelouch took over world (even tho we who don't know that Lelouch has a power to control people) and his the brother of euphy and the son of Charles and we just see him as another royal who wants to take over the world and for some reason we don't remember Euphy and we only hate Lelouch now an not Britannians anymore....... because the plot demands it..... lol....... talk about a plot convenience lol.

I like L but not near..... Well Lelouch is a tool he is inconsistent but people don't want to admit it.... hell it's been proven that Lelouch is dead... but a majority of fans say his not dead...... even tho the creator of the show said his dead... the fans say Lelouch isn't dead even when told by the very guy who made the series said he is........ so the many who sees Lelouch as the better charecter are the same people who said he isn't dead..... so what say you to this... hell it's been proven he is dead but fanboys refuse to even believe the creator...... I made my point.

At least light pushed the series without plot conveniences... besides I don't hate Lelouch because I'm a light fan...... I'm not that petty.... I don't go out of my way to say..... OH MY CHARACTERS ARE BETTER THEN YOURS BECAUSE I SAID SO........... again I'm not that petty I don't do that.... hell I didn't even kick up a fuss when superman kicked gokus ass in death battle.... And I love goku.... I'm not a whinny fanboy who wants to pick a fight because other people are saying Lelouch is like light but better...... I don't care about that.... If you like Lelouch then fine I don't care... If you hate light I don't care..... It's fine I don't care for non of it.. again I'm not a petty fanboy.

I hate how people conpare death note to code geass and says its better and Lelouch is better.... sounds hypocritical but hear me out......lights plans made sense.... in fact I felt I was getting smarter just by watching him.

But with Lelouch we supposed to believe everything he says is true instead of explaining how it works.... yeah he explained the zero plan but that didn't make any sense what so ever... in fact I think I lost all the genius that light showed me when I saw Lelouch plans.... they are so idiotic.

Also Lelouch is ripped off from light and nothing is original in code grass

Legand of the galactic heros
Gundam
Eva
Death note

Again Lelouch is a tool
His plans make no sense
His inconsistent
He is a traitor
He doesn't push the plot but is in fact being controlled by the plot... which doesn't make a character good
Light was actually smart you could see why his plans would work and they felt realistic..... this is what a good character should be...... not a tool but a character that really does push the series unlike Lelouch who is being pushed to doing things...... which by the way......

Oh look il leave the battlefield to save nunnaly while my knights are struggling and I sacrificed euphy for this....... yeah he abandoned a fight he started making everyone believe euphy was a killer so he could save this one little girl..... BECAUSE plot demands it

When Lelouch was suffering I was in bliss... I hope he suffering in hell by being beaten by those he killed lol

May he suffer May he burn... my he be eaten by giants and shit out and eaten again over and over... fuck Lelouch

By the way... FMAB isn't that bad... in fact that's one of the greatest series of all time.... but I like the first series better because it didn't feel like a shonen
geekfreak17aOct 22, 2015 3:42 PM
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Oct 23, 2015 5:24 AM

Oct 2015
haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potato
Oct 23, 2015 12:03 PM

Jul 2015
Animefreak17a said:

Ok ...

First off... Lelouch didn't even try to save Euphy.... also if nunnaly was in euphys place you know damn well he would of tried anything to help her... Cause in episode 19 r2 when his knights betrayed him and rolo saved him Lelouch said..... He had nothing to live for anymore... now what does this tell us

But when nunnaly is supposedly dead.... He gave up..... yeah millions died hiss followers died and used people fron beginning to end...... but when the life of this little girl is dead.... He gives up even when he had a chance of escaping.

He will do everything for this little girl and when she dies he wants to die..... hell the only reason he started the zero plan was so he could die.... think about It for a sec

He killed his parents
And
His knights betrayed him

This was his way of saying he doesn't give two shots about anything else because his sister is dead... but when he finds out she is still alive.. He couldn't turn back because he came too far with the plan to turn back.... look at his face when he walked away from nunnaly.... He wanted to be with her but he knew he couldn't because by the time he found out she was alive..... THE WHOLE WORLD WANTED HIM DEAD...... which is ironic and extremely funny.

That's why I'm angry because he won't kill his sister.... He was selfish to always put her first.

And yes I can it did happen with nunnaly.... in the episode Lelouch finds out nunnaly is the new Victorian and Lelouch is upset that the same might happen to nunnaly... what does this mean... it means that he will get upset about nunnaly and doesn't want nothing bad to happen to her but he will try and get euphy shoot him to get people on his side.....Lelouch is pathetic.

Lol are you crazy or something... lol omg lol.... yeah if your dumb enough to believe his shitty little zero plan can work........ a 5 year old would say this zero plan is stupid....only morons would believe this plan.

You expect me to believe everyone forgot euphy...... yeah bullshit..... again you have to be mentally handicapped..... actually no.... a mentally handicapped person would say this plan to make everyone forget her is idiotic.

I hate Lelouch because he used people to get what he wanted and betrayed people who loved and care about him and followed him... all for the sake of this little girl.... at least light was able to kill his own family for the greater good unlike Lelouch who would use millions and kill millions of innocents for the sake of one little girl.

Lelouch was a coward he hids behind his knights while the fight... lol what a prick.

Lelouch only died because he thought he didn't have anything else to live for.... really think about... instead of being a good king and putting world right... the bastard has 2/3 of the world and he wants to die.... He could of put the world right with his power.... but no he WANTED to die because he said it him self... He had nothing to live for until he found out she was alive at the beginning of the war.... shame on you.

He was going to kill nunnaly so he could have Lelouch to him self..... let me ask you this... what if roll killed nunnaly and it made Lelouch in to a slump like he did in episode 19 r2 ..... exactly

Rolo killed Shirley and Lelouch he would kill him to avenge Shirley...And then he says..... you are my little brother.... I guess Shirley didn't mean anything to him and I'm sure Shirleys mother would be thrilled that Lelouch forgave the very person who murdered her daughter..... which by the way is the same guy who killed her husband........ even gigguk thought his inconsistencies of when he forgave rolo was out of nowhere in his review.... I hope that little shit burns.... the only reason you like roll was because he saved Lelouch mommies boy.

Hold on hold on... you saying that it was ok just to try suzaku just because he found out his identity........omg

OK FIRST OFF

Lelouch lied suzaku
Lelouch tried to weasels him self out like he didn't do anything wrong and still lied to him in the cave
Lelouch was the one who tried to kill his best friend like he was nothing out of nowhere
And when suzaku brought him to the king... like a man.. a brave man who took down a prick like Lelouch... God I love it when Lelouch is suffering I could laugh at how he was begging his father not to mess with his memories.... loooool. To funny ..... anyways

When suzaku brought Lelouch to the king .... like a hero.....Lelouch had the audacity to tell suzaku that he would betray him to get in a higher position..... I swear to God... Lelouch has no shame... when Lelouch was the one who..

Betrayed suzaku
And
Tried to kill him in the cave..... And Lelouch has the nerve to say he would betray him...... Fucking hypocrite.... power of friendship... And Lelouch broke it.... suzaku was nothing but a good friend but Lelouch destroyed it..... fuck Lelouch.

Wrong...Light was doing it for the greater good... Lelouch mommies boy was doing it for one little girl... And if light didn't kill the police and his followers then it would of gotten him caught.......so that's the difference.....so I chose the God over the pedo

Oh look at Lelouch fan that doesn't know any better... It's ok il explain so you can understand......

Oh look I have this train that has a power to stop Jeremiah in his tracks .... where the hell did he get that from.

Oh I'm under my fathers control who will save me..... kallen even tho she found out what Lelouch did... she came back even tho he was using her and the knights..... because the plot demands it

Oh I hate rolo and rolo tried to kill nunnaly.........I will kill him ans told him to leave..... my knights want to kill me and who saves the day..... rolo..... plot demands it.

Suzaku is my best friend but I have to kill him because the plot demands I become his enemy...

I some how know what my brother is going to say and I record my self to caught him off guard..... ... because. The plot demands it.

Il convince suzaku to join me for a new plan the zero plan and suzaku easily joins even tho suzaku hates Lelouch and Lelouch tried to kill suzaku..... twice...... because the plot demands it.

Oh and look Lelouch thinks suzaku betayed him at the shrine even tho his supposed to be good at reading people

Also Lelouch didn't take on his parents... He just used his power to get God the absorb them... like a coward

Let me ask you this then.... let's say you was in a room full of cameras for the whole world to see and Lelouch had a choice between saving his little sister or 50 million innocent people....He had 2 choose

Now the whole world is watching this and many people have loved ones in that 50 million

How do you think these people would feel when Lelouch chose to save this little girl over their loved ones.... they would want revenge......

Lelouch took peoples lives who was loved by others so he could be happy with his sister..... And that's what Lelouch was........ SELFISH a whinny little mommies boy bitch selfish prick.

And as for your question ... yes I would sacrifice my family to help those 50 million.... it would be a hard choice I mean a really hard choice but you should never chose the few over the many and at least I could live with the guilt that I killed people who was close to me to save millions more..... what about you then.... would you kill 50 million people you don't know to save a loved one... hope you can live with the lives of 50 million people on your shoulders......I'm not selfish I'm selfless.... so again I'm not a selfish prick like Lelouch.

Yes the drug he was going to use on kallen but suzaku was more of a man then Lelouch and didn't do it.

Excuses excuses excuses.

Yes I am... at least if he was going to at least relieve euphy and get people to see that it was Lelouchs fault and not euphy......

The year that past and everyone knows about what euphy did and even Britannia said it was all her doing.... which made 11s hate Britannians...... even more even the innocent ones.. hell the knights almost killed Lelouchs supposed friends if suzaku didn't save them....

You expect me to believe all these people will just foeget euphy. ...... If you believe this then your a idiot fan boy

The geass clan had scientists and children even lelouchs knights questions his motives to killing these people.... which I'm glad they did and saw though lelouchs evil.

They was doing their jobs doing research that got them payed....... they might of had families to go back to... did you ever think of that.

Lelouch somehow stopped war for a bit til the next war... He didn't get ride of hatred.... which by the way.....

Oh look euphy is killing our people..... we hate all Britannians ..... oh look Lelouch took over world (even tho we who don't know that Lelouch has a power to control people) and his the brother of euphy and the son of Charles and we just see him as another royal who wants to take over the world and for some reason we don't remember Euphy and we only hate Lelouch now an not Britannians anymore....... because the plot demands it..... lol....... talk about a plot convenience lol.

I like L but not near..... Well Lelouch is a tool he is inconsistent but people don't want to admit it.... hell it's been proven that Lelouch is dead... but a majority of fans say his not dead...... even tho the creator of the show said his dead... the fans say Lelouch isn't dead even when told by the very guy who made the series said he is........ so the many who sees Lelouch as the better charecter are the same people who said he isn't dead..... so what say you to this... hell it's been proven he is dead but fanboys refuse to even believe the creator...... I made my point.

At least light pushed the series without plot conveniences... besides I don't hate Lelouch because I'm a light fan...... I'm not that petty.... I don't go out of my way to say..... OH MY CHARACTERS ARE BETTER THEN YOURS BECAUSE I SAID SO........... again I'm not that petty I don't do that.... hell I didn't even kick up a fuss when superman kicked gokus ass in death battle.... And I love goku.... I'm not a whinny fanboy who wants to pick a fight because other people are saying Lelouch is like light but better...... I don't care about that.... If you like Lelouch then fine I don't care... If you hate light I don't care..... It's fine I don't care for non of it.. again I'm not a petty fanboy.

I hate how people conpare death note to code geass and says its better and Lelouch is better.... sounds hypocritical but hear me out......lights plans made sense.... in fact I felt I was getting smarter just by watching him.

But with Lelouch we supposed to believe everything he says is true instead of explaining how it works.... yeah he explained the zero plan but that didn't make any sense what so ever... in fact I think I lost all the genius that light showed me when I saw Lelouch plans.... they are so idiotic.

Gundam
Eva
Death note

Again Lelouch is a tool
His plans make no sense
His inconsistent
He is a traitor
He doesn't push the plot but is in fact being controlled by the plot... which doesn't make a character good
Light was actually smart you could see why his plans would work and they felt realistic..... this is what a good character should be...... not a tool but a character that really does push the series unlike Lelouch who is being pushed to doing things...... which by the way......

Oh look il leave the battlefield to save nunnaly while my knights are struggling and I sacrificed euphy for this....... yeah he abandoned a fight he started making everyone believe euphy was a killer so he could save this one little girl..... BECAUSE plot demands it

When Lelouch was suffering I was in bliss... I hope he suffering in hell by being beaten by those he killed lol

May he suffer May he burn... my he be eaten by giants and shit out and eaten again over and over... fuck Lelouch

By the way... FMAB isn't that bad... in fact that's one of the greatest series of all time.... but I like the first series better because it didn't feel like a shonen

Lelouch couldn't save Euphy .Assuming he decided not to shoot her she'd probably be crippled by the deaths she caused even though they were under the effect of Lelouch's geass .Not to even mention that if she recovered she'd probably never forgive him (even though it was an accident) and would become a huge obstacle to his plans .He even liked Euphy you know .She was his first love .Do you think killing her off was easy ?He fucking cried after doing it .

You seem to forget Light Yagami killed everyone who stood in his way .Innocent people included .Also Lelouch and Light might seem to be similar but their motives are very different .Light did all he did for the sake of satisfying his god complex and to rule over all humans as a god .Lelouch did everything for the sake of his sister/revenge .I'm not one to talk on morals but seeing as neither is really in the right ,I think you can say Lelouch's motives are more forgivable .

Again ,stop giving reasons that also reflect Light Yagami's actions/character .

Lelouch's knights were pawns the same way Light used people .Lelouch's actions are centered on Nunnaly/revenge .Light's actions are centered on his god complex .I don't see why you think using people and not caring about them is such a bad thing when you like Light Yagami .The only reason Light killed criminals was because he saw them as making the world rotten .Even common thieves were killed off .Can you seriously say a thief deserves the death penalty ?

What exactly is wrong with his focus changing from Nunnaly to actually helping the world ?He couldn't save Euphy .Euphy was his first love as well as some one he liked so don't you think he would have if he could ?

I don't see why you're annoyed with Lelouch's selfishness .He did things for his sister ,Euphy and the world .Light didn't do anything for the world .It was all for his own sake .

"OK FIRST OFF

Lelouch betrayed suzaku first........"

Lelouch didn't betray Suzaku because he wanted to .It was just the only way events could turn out favourably .Suzaku was too strong an opponent .It's not like he even killed Suzaku's gf because she was Suzaku's gf .That was just a tragic occurrence .

"Tried to kill him in the cave..... And Lelouch has the nerve to say he would betray him...... "

Lelouch let him live even though he could kill him in an earlier episode if you remember ,hence he saw Suzaku's opposal as betrayal .He tried to kill him because he knew he'd stop him .

The train he used to stop Orange could release waves that affected him .They didn't even say that it was a one of a kind one or that it was lucky and so hinted that all trains had that function .

"kallen even tho she found out what Lelouch did... she came back even tho he was using her and the knights..... because the plot demands it"
Let's get thing's straight .A plot convenience is when an occurrence with no previous backing in the story pops out of nowhere and aids the protagonist .Kallen actually liked from Lelouch before so it doesn't count ,as do all your examples apart from perhaps Nunnaly being able to see into hearts .Not that it affected the plot .

"I some how know what my brother is going to say and I record my self to caught him off guard..... ... because. The plot demands it.

Il convince suzaku to join me for a new plan the zero plan and suzaku easily joins even tho suzaku hates Lelouch and Lelouch tried to kill suzaku..... twice...... because the plot demands it.""

Lelouch is depicted an a very intelligent/manipulative character so the first part is struck out .Lelouch brought Suzaku over to his side with the truth of everything that happened which is how things turned out the way they did so the second part is struck out too .

"Also Lelouch didn't take on his parents... He just used his power to get God the absorb them... like a coward"

Why the hell does he even have to take on the unnecessary risk of doing things a harder way ?Not even Light would do that .

You're arguing about how Lelouch chose his sister over millions of people but remember that his sister was his raison d'etre .Not to mention that Light would do the same for his own sake .Don't even argue about that fact ,Light was more selfish than Lelouch .

"would you kill 50 million people you don't know to save a loved one... hope you can live with the lives of 50 million people on your shoulders"

I'm not a hero .The lives of most human beings don't even matter to me .My family is my world so one or two million outsiders mean nothing .

If ,as you say ,life is worth so much that more of it should be saved whenever possible then why are you on MAL ?The money for your internet and the computer you're using right now should be going as aid to the poor countries .Did you know that a child dies every minute due to Malaria ?Even after knowing this are you going to start donating ?You could sacrifice your family for a few million people so why not live frugally and save thousands ?Don't even say it's impractical .Just a pound a day can give water to up to 4 children .

"You expect me to believe all these people will just foeget euphy. ...... If you believe this then your a idiot fan boy"

The effects weren't meant to be immediate .It was a long-term thing .Looking back in history the death of a few million people as well as wars would eclipse the death of a few hundred .

"The geass clan had scientists and children even lelouchs knights questions his motives to killing these people.... which I'm glad they did and saw though lelouchs evil.

No light saved the world and has proven that the police are completely useless. "

Had the knights known they would have understood .Also the people of the Geass clan were ticking time bombs .Geass tends to corrupt the wielder as it progresses .Look at that guy with the mind reading one .The reason vigilantes and the like aren't encouraged is because they cause a breakdown of order .The right to apprehend and judge is reserved for the government .An individual doing that goes against the 'rule of law' .

"Lelouch somehow stopped war for a bit til the next war... He didn't get ride of hatred.... "

No .He stopped it .Even if you're going to bring that up I can say that Light didn't cut crime .He just lowered it for a while .

Unlike other fan-boys I want Lelouch to be dead because I don't think Code Geass would be as good if he wasn't .

"At least light pushed the series without plot conveniences... besides I don't hate Lelouch because I'm a light fan...... I'm not that petty.... I don't go out of my way to say..... OH MY CHARACTERS ARE BETTER THEN YOURS BECAUSE I SAID SO........... again I'm not that petty I don't do that.... hell I didn't even kick up a fuss when superman kicked gokus ass in death battle.... And I love goku.... I'm not a whinny fanboy who wants to pick a fight because other people are saying Lelouch is like light but better...... I don't care about that.... If you like Lelouch then fine I don't care... If you hate light I don't care..... It's fine I don't care for non of it.. again I'm not a petty fanboy."

As I said before I like Light Yagami .The reason I'm not watching Death Note anymore is because I don't want to see him die the way I heard he did .If he died like a boss instead of screaming I'd respect him more and I'd rate it a 9 at least instead of not rating it at all .

"I hate how people compare death note to code geass and says its better and Lelouch is better.... sounds hypocritical but hear me out......lights plans made sense.... in fact I felt I was getting smarter just by watching him. "

Light is indeed smarter than Lelouch .Death Note overall is a smarter anime than CG .Lelouch's plans weren't illogical though .

I don't think FMAB is bad .I read the manga and gave it a 7 which is pretty average for me .What I don't understand is how it's so high up .Light Yagami is similar to Lelouch so why the immense dislike ?
SodiumChlorideOct 23, 2015 12:08 PM
Oct 23, 2015 5:13 PM

Jul 2012
Evildragon16 said:
Animefreak17a said:

Ok ...

He killed his parents
And
His knights betrayed him

OK FIRST OFF

Lelouch lied suzaku

Betrayed suzaku
And

Excuses excuses excuses.

Gundam
Eva
Death note

Again Lelouch is a tool
His plans make no sense
His inconsistent
He is a traitor

Lelouch couldn't save Euphy .Assuming he decided not to shoot her she'd probably be crippled by the deaths she caused even though they were under the effect of Lelouch's geass .Not to even mention that if she recovered she'd probably never forgive him (even though it was an accident) and would become a huge obstacle to his plans .He even liked Euphy you know .She was his first love .Do you think killing her off was easy ?He fucking cried after doing it .

You seem to forget Light Yagami killed everyone who stood in his way .Innocent people included .Also Lelouch and Light might seem to be similar but their motives are very different .Light did all he did for the sake of satisfying his god complex and to rule over all humans as a god .Lelouch did everything for the sake of his sister/revenge .I'm not one to talk on morals but seeing as neither is really in the right ,I think you can say Lelouch's motives are more forgivable .

Again ,stop giving reasons that also reflect Light Yagami's actions/character .

Lelouch's knights were pawns the same way Light used people .Lelouch's actions are centered on Nunnaly/revenge .Light's actions are centered on his god complex .I don't see why you think using people and not caring about them is such a bad thing when you like Light Yagami .The only reason Light killed criminals was because he saw them as making the world rotten .Even common thieves were killed off .Can you seriously say a thief deserves the death penalty ?

What exactly is wrong with his focus changing from Nunnaly to actually helping the world ?He couldn't save Euphy .Euphy was his first love as well as some one he liked so don't you think he would have if he could ?

I don't see why you're annoyed with Lelouch's selfishness .He did things for his sister ,Euphy and the world .Light didn't do anything for the world .It was all for his own sake .

"OK FIRST OFF

Lelouch betrayed suzaku first........"

Lelouch didn't betray Suzaku because he wanted to .It was just the only way events could turn out favourably .Suzaku was too strong an opponent .It's not like he even killed Suzaku's gf because she was Suzaku's gf .That was just a tragic occurrence .

"Tried to kill him in the cave..... And Lelouch has the nerve to say he would betray him...... "

Lelouch let him live even though he could kill him in an earlier episode if you remember ,hence he saw Suzaku's opposal as betrayal .He tried to kill him because he knew he'd stop him .

The train he used to stop Orange could release waves that affected him .They didn't even say that it was a one of a kind one or that it was lucky and so hinted that all trains had that function .

"kallen even tho she found out what Lelouch did... she came back even tho he was using her and the knights..... because the plot demands it"
Let's get thing's straight .A plot convenience is when an occurrence with no previous backing in the story pops out of nowhere and aids the protagonist .Kallen actually liked from Lelouch before so it doesn't count ,as do all your examples apart from perhaps Nunnaly being able to see into hearts .Not that it affected the plot .

"I some how know what my brother is going to say and I record my self to caught him off guard..... ... because. The plot demands it.

Il convince suzaku to join me for a new plan the zero plan and suzaku easily joins even tho suzaku hates Lelouch and Lelouch tried to kill suzaku..... twice...... because the plot demands it.""

Lelouch is depicted an a very intelligent/manipulative character so the first part is struck out .Lelouch brought Suzaku over to his side with the truth of everything that happened which is how things turned out the way they did so the second part is struck out too .

"Also Lelouch didn't take on his parents... He just used his power to get God the absorb them... like a coward"

Why the hell does he even have to take on the unnecessary risk of doing things a harder way ?Not even Light would do that .

You're arguing about how Lelouch chose his sister over millions of people but remember that his sister was his raison d'etre .Not to mention that Light would do the same for his own sake .Don't even argue about that fact ,Light was more selfish than Lelouch .

"would you kill 50 million people you don't know to save a loved one... hope you can live with the lives of 50 million people on your shoulders"

I'm not a hero .The lives of most human beings don't even matter to me .My family is my world so one or two million outsiders mean nothing .

If ,as you say ,life is worth so much that more of it should be saved whenever possible then why are you on MAL ?The money for your internet and the computer you're using right now should be going as aid to the poor countries .Did you know that a child dies every minute due to Malaria ?Even after knowing this are you going to start donating ?You could sacrifice your family for a few million people so why not live frugally and save thousands ?Don't even say it's impractical .Just a pound a day can give water to up to 4 children .

"You expect me to believe all these people will just foeget euphy. ...... If you believe this then your a idiot fan boy"

The effects weren't meant to be immediate .It was a long-term thing .Looking back in history the death of a few million people as well as wars would eclipse the death of a few hundred .

"The geass clan had scientists and children even lelouchs knights questions his motives to killing these people.... which I'm glad they did and saw though lelouchs evil.

No light saved the world and has proven that the police are completely useless. "

Had the knights known they would have understood .Also the people of the Geass clan were ticking time bombs .Geass tends to corrupt the wielder as it progresses .Look at that guy with the mind reading one .The reason vigilantes and the like aren't encouraged is because they cause a breakdown of order .The right to apprehend and judge is reserved for the government .An individual doing that goes against the 'rule of law' .

"Lelouch somehow stopped war for a bit til the next war... He didn't get ride of hatred.... "

No .He stopped it .Even if you're going to bring that up I can say that Light didn't cut crime .He just lowered it for a while .

Unlike other fan-boys I want Lelouch to be dead because I don't think Code Geass would be as good if he wasn't .

"At least light pushed the series without plot conveniences... besides I don't hate Lelouch because I'm a light fan...... I'm not that petty.... I don't go out of my way to say..... OH MY CHARACTERS ARE BETTER THEN YOURS BECAUSE I SAID SO........... again I'm not that petty I don't do that.... hell I didn't even kick up a fuss when superman kicked gokus ass in death battle.... And I love goku.... I'm not a whinny fanboy who wants to pick a fight because other people are saying Lelouch is like light but better...... I don't care about that.... If you like Lelouch then fine I don't care... If you hate light I don't care..... It's fine I don't care for non of it.. again I'm not a petty fanboy."

As I said before I like Light Yagami .The reason I'm not watching Death Note anymore is because I don't want to see him die the way I heard he did .If he died like a boss instead of screaming I'd respect him more and I'd rate it a 9 at least instead of not rating it at all .

"I hate how people compare death note to code geass and says its better and Lelouch is better.... sounds hypocritical but hear me out......lights plans made sense.... in fact I felt I was getting smarter just by watching him. "

Light is indeed smarter than Lelouch .Death Note overall is a smarter anime than CG .Lelouch's plans weren't illogical though .

I don't think FMAB is bad .I read the manga and gave it a 7 which is pretty average for me .What I don't understand is how it's so high up .Light Yagami is similar to Lelouch so why the immense dislike ?

Oh yeah I forgot ... because being in love with your own sister isn't mentally sick is it... which proves my point Lelouch is...... again if nunnaly was in euphys shose you know damn well he would if saved her.. just shows how much he cared about her.... but if it's nunnaly... he'd kill your whole family.... which I'm sure you would have no problem with... you'd say.... It's ok it's part of his plan... I didn't love my mother anyways...... again when euphy is in danger an is killed he will carry on..... but if it's nunnaly.... He gives up....what a pathetic loser

Lelouch can't and will never be forgiven may he burn for ever.... suzaku shouldn't forgive Lelouch an He never did which was a good thing..... oh by the way.... his plans was to find ouut what happen to mommy and kill daddy and making this little girl happy by sacrificing millions of innocents..... He never planed the zero plan fron the beginning he only made that plan because he had nothing left to live for thought nunnaly was dead so he wanted to die.

I'm sorry. It your completely out of your mind... see a doctor.....

You see light never killed millions of innocents people he only killed those who was in his way or was trying to capture him and is easy to see why.... And he is a God... a God of justice... lights plan of saving the world actually worked...... He stopped wars an crime went down 70% and the world was getting better ans we could see why..... Lelouch on he other hand just gives us an example of how his plan works but is so unbelievably ridiculously stupid ....come on.. spilling not blood to Make people forget euphy...... again this is retarded and he thinks by making him self hated no one will hate anyone no more.... again retarted.

Lelouchs motives aren't and will never be forgiven... only fan boys forgive him... even If he kills there family they will forgive him.

Light can be forgiven because he actually did something which was believable .... hail the God of the new world.....

Ans no I won't.

Oh look a Lelouch fan boy who says its ok to kill his knights and followers because his Lelouch.

Ok first of all.... his knights trusted and believed in him believing he was helping them but found out He was using them for his own ambitions which was true.. he'll he was going to use his grass on them when they found out who he was.

Light is a God and at least he was more interesting and saved the world... Lelouch killed millions because ... He missed his mommy..... the knights was good people and when they found out that euphy wasn't a killer and found out that he used them... then what's the problem of wanting to kill Lelouch... It's a good thing they did this... they wasn't going to be used anymore and die for his bitching ways..... lol serves him right.
And yes I do believe thieves should be killed because if a few are killed who do steal then others will think to not do it because they know what will happen... for the greater good.

Wrong he didn't change from nunnaly to the world.... the only reason he started zero plan was because he didn't have anything left in the world after he killed his parents..... And the reason he didn't turn back when he found out nunnaly was alive was because he came o far with the plan to turn back.... Lelouch wanted to be with nunnaly ans Lelouch him self that the only reason he kept going was because he had nunnaly but look at it from why he didn't turn back....

His knights betrayed him
His brother was after him
He found out about his mother
He killed his parents
Ans suzaku wanted to kill Lelouch... which he agreed to.

And by the time he found out that nunnaly was alive he

Took over Britannia
He said what his policies which no one liked
He kidnapped the world leaders
And started a war
And it was at this point was when everyone in the world wanted him dead.... hell the people who volunteered to help him wanted him dead.

But when he found out nunnaly was alive he had no choice but to continue the war otherwise if he did go back on his word with suzaku and killed suzzaku then nunnaly would be in danger if Lelouch took her to be with him.

No because Lelouch made it clear that nunnaly was more important then anyone

His knights
His friends
A girl who loved him
His best friend
Euphy....

Again look when he found out that nunnaly was the w Victorian he was devastated but found a plan to make sure she would be safe... And when he thought she was dead and rolo saves him he said .... He had nothing to live for anymore because nunnaly was dead...... He actually said this is ep 19 r2.... ...I made my point.

Again if your in love with your own sister... then there is something wrong with you....being in love with euphy who is Lelouch is extremely sick in the head.. she is his sister you moron but I guess you'll say it's ok because incest is on...... you sicko.

He could of because if it was nunnaly you know damn well he would save her... but if it's nit then fuck an..... look what he did to dolton he was a good man and Lelouch murdered him.... fuck Lelouch mommies boy.

Looool now j know your talking shit... Lelouch did it for revenge and his sister and wanted to die when he thought she was dead again 19 r2

Light actually saved the world ans that is a God I would follow then that whinny bitch Lelouch mommies boy who would kill you to get what he wanted.... better a God then a wannabe king.....ma I pity Lelouch.

Sorry but what Lelouch did is unforgivable for what he did to suzaku and euphy.... I'm sorry but your too caught up in your fsnboyism to think clearly.

No Lelouch tried to kill him because of his pride and trying to kill Suzuki and not doing a thing to help euphy and bringing war hatred and chaos an letting euphy take the fall. Is beyond betrayal... it was extremely funny how suzaku took that bastard down... lol I loved it.

So no Lelouch betrayed him first... again stop with the fan boyism stop twisting things.. only because you don't like suzaku suzaku has every single right to take in lelouch and betray him.... BECAUSE Lelouch betrayed him first..... I loved how he screamed stop stop don't take nunnaly away.... funniest thing I ever saw lol

He let suzaku live because his supposed to be his friend but Lelouch betrayed that trust... again suzaku has every single right to kill and hate Lelouch.... fuck Lelouch.

So what let suzaku stop him it was the right thing to do... fuck Lelouch.

Lol plot hole about Jeremiah see plot demands it lol pathetic.

Again nunnaly touching him and sees his plans.. plot demands it.

Oh yeah his manipulative ways are so strong that I didn't see it.......... after killing his parents...... Suzuki I will kill you for killing euphy....... Lelouch nothing is unforgivable...... then boom they are working together..... that was fucking rushed ans suzaku hates Lelouch and wouldn't so easily join him because if what his done....... the creators was running out of time ans had to rush the ending........ again your fanboyism is showing lol.

You said he took on bis parents ans I said no he used God to absorb them... Your making him sound like a hero which he isn't.

Wrong fan boy... Lelouch was the selfish one not light.

Lelouch
One little girl over millions of lives

Light
Kill evil people to make the world a better and kill a few innocent peoplee to get the police off tracks.... no

Your wrong Lelouch was the selfish one here not light..... you should do something about that fan boysim of yours.

You sick prick.... Ok then let me ask you this.... If you killed my family so you could save yours then I would kill yours to avenge mine..... cycle of hatred and a taste of your own medicine.... again your as sick as Lelouch which I can tell now..... again your sick.

I give to charity in those charity boxes so I'm doing my part at least giving to charity is a good thing but destroying those things is what Lelouch did... He brought war hatred and chaos and used people to meet his own ends..... but I guess your one of those people who would take from those who have little to fill your own pockets just because you want more.... just like Lelouch..... He made people hate and used everyone for his own needs and gave them false hope so he could save his sister...... Lelouch fan boys are soooo selfish no wounder there are loads of Lelouch fanboys I bet your all selfish.

Oh yeah right... like vlad the implaer who killed hundreds or thousands but is still remembered even to this day unless code grass doesn't keep its history and everyone had Alzheimer's ....... It's so retarded .. even if the hatred for her is gone..... people will still remember her as the massacre princess...... again only moronic stupid lekouch fan boys will say... oh yes this will work without fail... get that head out your arse. Hitler killed millions but people like

Jake the ripper
Jeffer donneer
Joesph starlin
Ect

Is still remembered in history books and internet ......again stop it.

Oh so scientists have no families non of them was just created with no families..... omg your just dodging the questions... typical Lelouch fan boy.

Ok now your talking shit... where does it say that grass corrupts people... why doesn't it say that.... BECAUSE your making it up.

Oh yeah like how batman saved the day from the joker and every time he gets away to cause chaos again for barman to stop him.... oh but barman can't do that because his a vigilantes

Oh look superman is saving the world.... oh but he can't do that because his...vigilantes

Oh look Spiderman is saving children from falling off cliff....oh but he can't do that because his a Fucking vigilantes

Oh cell is killing people....... let's get Mr satan to help us... oh look a man with golden hair is getting in Mr satans way he can't do that because it's against the law.

Oh look murders and rapes and child molestation and war is still going on in the world even with the police..... but when light comes along and ACTUALLY saved the world his wrong ...... millions of police in the world and soldiers and your saying it's the police And soldiers job bring peace.....

A guy with a book .. one person who can kill anyone anywhere stopped wars and crime went down 70%

While the police are completely useless..... dude something is wrong with you.. see a doctor.

Shut up fanboy.... Light brought down crime by 70% and stopped wars in the world.

Lelouch stopped war.. but only for a little while..... you can't say there will be no more wars in the future like our history has taught us an You can't say that no one hates Britannians anymore... I'm talking about the innocent ones try to keep up.

Lelouch was using them you moron that's why he kept it secret not because he didn't want them to understand.

Lelouch death was predictable I saw it coming a mile away.

By the way your thinking about the manga way he died he dies differently in the anime.. in fact it's the perfect death for him...

Because he always puts nunnaly first. And going far to kill millions for her and not help euphy again.

Oh yeah because leaving the battlefield
The zero plan which makes no sense
Thinking suzaku betrayed him

Isn't illogical

May he suffer May he burn

Sorry for the name calling but I got angry that your making excuses for him

May he suffer May he burn.

Daredevil could kick his ass

By the way suzaku is AWESOME....

He killed that filthy disgusting monster Lelouch.....

Oh yeah I forgot that ..... If suzaku didn't kill his father then his father would of killed Lelouch so you should be thanking him for saving Lelouch lol.... It's in the novel.

And it funny how you call suzaku a father killer when Lelouch has done worse... hypocrite.

Suzaku wasn't a traitor unlike Lelouch..... Again you hypocrite
geekfreak17aOct 24, 2015 1:46 AM

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Oct 24, 2015 9:52 AM

Jul 2015
[quote=Animefreak17a][quote=Evildragon16]
Animefreak17a said:

Oh yeah I forgot ... because being in love with your own sister isn't mentally sick is it... which proves my point Lelouch is...... again if nunnaly was in euphys shose you know damn well he would if saved her.. just shows how much he cared about her.... but if it's nunnaly... he'd kill your whole family.... which I'm sure you would have no problem with... you'd say.... It's ok it's part of his plan... I didn't love my mother anyways...... again when euphy is in danger an is killed he will carry on..... but if it's nunnaly.... He gives up....what a pathetic loser

Lelouch can't and will never be forgiven may he burn for ever.... suzaku shouldn't forgive Lelouch an He never did which was a good thing..... oh by the way.... his plans was to find ouut what happen to mommy and kill daddy and making this little girl happy by sacrificing millions of innocents..... He never planed the zero plan fron the beginning he only made that plan because he had nothing left to live for thought nunnaly was dead so he wanted to die.

I'm sorry. It your completely out of your mind... see a doctor.....

You see light never killed millions of innocents people he only killed those who was in his way or was trying to capture him and is easy to see why.... And he is a God... a God of justice... lights plan of saving the world actually worked...... He stopped wars an crime went down 70% and the world was getting better ans we could see why..... Lelouch on he other hand just gives us an example of how his plan works but is so unbelievably ridiculously stupid ....come on.. spilling not blood to Make people forget euphy...... again this is retarded and he thinks by making him self hated no one will hate anyone no more.... again retarted.

Lelouchs motives aren't and will never be forgiven... only fan boys forgive him... even If he kills there family they will forgive him.

Light can be forgiven because he actually did something which was believable .... hail the God of the new world.....

Ans no I won't.

Oh look a Lelouch fan boy who says its ok to kill his knights and followers because his Lelouch.

Ok first of all.... his knights trusted and believed in him believing he was helping them but found out He was using them for his own ambitions which was true.. he'll he was going to use his grass on them when they found out who he was.

Light is a God and at least he was more interesting and saved the world... Lelouch killed millions because ... He missed his mommy..... the knights was good people and when they found out that euphy wasn't a killer and found out that he used them... then what's the problem of wanting to kill Lelouch... It's a good thing they did this... they wasn't going to be used anymore and die for his bitching ways..... lol serves him right.
And yes I do believe thieves should be killed because if a few are killed who do steal then others will think to not do it because they know what will happen... for the greater good.

Wrong he didn't change from nunnaly to the world.... the only reason he started zero plan was because he didn't have anything left in the world after he killed his parents..... And the reason he didn't turn back when he found out nunnaly was alive was because he came o far with the plan to turn back.... Lelouch wanted to be with nunnaly ans Lelouch him self that the only reason he kept going was because he had nunnaly but look at it from why he didn't turn back....

His knights betrayed him
His brother was after him
He found out about his mother
He killed his parents
Ans suzaku wanted to kill Lelouch... which he agreed to.

And by the time he found out that nunnaly was alive he

Took over Britannia
He said what his policies which no one liked
He kidnapped the world leaders
And started a war
And it was at this point was when everyone in the world wanted him dead.... hell the people who volunteered to help him wanted him dead.

But when he found out nunnaly was alive he had no choice but to continue the war otherwise if he did go back on his word with suzaku and killed suzzaku then nunnaly would be in danger if Lelouch took her to be with him.

No because Lelouch made it clear that nunnaly was more important then anyone

His knights
His friends
A girl who loved him
His best friend
Euphy....

Again look when he found out that nunnaly was the w Victorian he was devastated but found a plan to make sure she would be safe... And when he thought she was dead and rolo saves him he said .... He had nothing to live for anymore because nunnaly was dead...... He actually said this is ep 19 r2.... ...I made my point.

Again if your in love with your own sister... then there is something wrong with you....being in love with euphy who is Lelouch is extremely sick in the head.. she is his sister you moron but I guess you'll say it's ok because incest is on...... you sicko.

He could of because if it was nunnaly you know damn well he would save her... but if it's nit then fuck an..... look what he did to dolton he was a good man and Lelouch murdered him.... fuck Lelouch mommies boy.

Looool now j know your talking shit... Lelouch did it for revenge and his sister and wanted to die when he thought she was dead again 19 r2

Light actually saved the world ans that is a God I would follow then that whinny bitch Lelouch mommies boy who would kill you to get what he wanted.... better a God then a wannabe king.....ma I pity Lelouch.

Sorry but what Lelouch did is unforgivable for what he did to suzaku and euphy.... I'm sorry but your too caught up in your fsnboyism to think clearly.

No Lelouch tried to kill him because of his pride and trying to kill Suzuki and not doing a thing to help euphy and bringing war hatred and chaos an letting euphy take the fall. Is beyond betrayal... it was extremely funny how suzaku took that bastard down... lol I loved it.

So no Lelouch betrayed him first... again stop with the fan boyism stop twisting things.. only because you don't like suzaku suzaku has every single right to take in lelouch and betray him.... BECAUSE Lelouch betrayed him first..... I loved how he screamed stop stop don't take nunnaly away.... funniest thing I ever saw lol

He let suzaku live because his supposed to be his friend but Lelouch betrayed that trust... again suzaku has every single right to kill and hate Lelouch.... fuck Lelouch.

Oh yeah his manipulative ways are so strong that I didn't see it.......... after killing his parents...... Suzuki I will kill you for killing euphy....... Lelouch nothing is unforgivable...... then boom they are working together..... that was fucking rushed ans suzaku hates Lelouch and wouldn't so easily join him because if what his done....... the creators was running out of time ans had to rush the ending........ again your fanboyism is showing lol.

You said he took on bis parents ans I said no he used God to absorb them... Your making him sound like a hero which he isn't.

Lelouch

Light
Kill evil people to make the world a better and kill a few innocent peoplee to get the police off tracks.... no

Your wrong Lelouch was the selfish one here not light..... you should do something about that fan boysim of yours.

You sick prick.... Ok then let me ask you this.... If you killed my family so you could save yours then I would kill yours to avenge mine..... cycle of hatred and a taste of your own medicine.... again your as sick as Lelouch which I can tell now..... again your sick.

I give to charity in those charity boxes so I'm doing my part at least giving to charity is a good thing but destroying those things is what Lelouch did... He brought war hatred and chaos and used people to meet his own ends..... but I guess your one of those people who would take from those who have little to fill your own pockets just because you want more.... just like Lelouch..... He made people hate and used everyone for his own needs and gave them false hope so he could save his sister...... Lelouch fan boys are soooo selfish no wounder there are loads of Lelouch fanboys I bet your all selfish.

Oh yeah right... like vlad the implaer who killed hundreds or thousands but is still remembered even to this day unless code grass doesn't keep its history and everyone had Alzheimer's ....... It's so retarded .. even if the hatred for her is gone..... people will still remember her as the massacre princess...... again only moronic stupid lekouch fan boys will say... oh yes this will work without fail... get that head out your arse. Hitler killed millions but people like

Jake the ripper
Jeffer donneer
Joesph starlin
Ect

Oh so scientists have no families non of them was just created with no families..... omg your just dodging the questions... typical Lelouch fan boy.

Ok now your talking shit... where does it say that grass corrupts people... why doesn't it say that.... BECAUSE your making it up.

Oh yeah like how batman saved the day from the joker and every time he gets away to cause chaos again for barman to stop him.... oh but barman can't do that because his a vigilantes

Oh look superman is saving the world.... oh but he can't do that because his...vigilantes

Oh look Spiderman is saving children from falling off cliff....oh but he can't do that because his a Fucking vigilantes

Oh cell is killing people....... let's get Mr satan to help us... oh look a man with golden hair is getting in Mr satans way he can't do that because it's against the law.

Oh look murders and rapes and child molestation and war is still going on in the world even with the police..... but when light comes along and ACTUALLY saved the world his wrong ...... millions of police in the world and soldiers and your saying it's the police And soldiers job bring peace.....

A guy with a book .. one person who can kill anyone anywhere stopped wars and crime went down 70%

While the police are completely useless..... dude something is wrong with you.. see a doctor.

Shut up fanboy.... Light brought down crime by 70% and stopped wars in the world.

Lelouch stopped war.. but only for a little while..... you can't say there will be no more wars in the future like our history has taught us an You can't say that no one hates Britannians anymore... I'm talking about the innocent ones try to keep up.

Lelouch was using them you moron that's why he kept it secret not because he didn't want them to understand.

Lelouch death was predictable I saw it coming a mile away.

By the way your thinking about the manga way he died he dies differently in the anime.. in fact it's the perfect death for him...

Because he always puts nunnaly first. And going far to kill millions for her and not help euphy again.

Oh yeah because leaving the battlefield
The zero plan which makes no sense
Thinking suzaku betrayed him

Isn't illogical

May he suffer May he burn

Sorry for the name calling but I got angry that your making excuses for him

May he suffer May he burn.

By the way suzaku is AWESOME....

He killed that filthy disgusting monster Lelouch.....

Oh yeah I forgot that ..... If suzaku didn't kill his father then his father would of killed Lelouch so you should be thanking him for saving Lelouch lol.... It's in the novel.

And it funny how you call suzaku a father killer when Lelouch has done worse... hypocrite.

Suzaku wasn't a traitor unlike Lelouch..... Again you hypocrite

Rather than just putting out points can you actually counter what I’m saying with logic .It’s a pain when I’m quoting you and countering when all you’re doing is adding more oil to the fire .This is supposed to be an argument ,not just us throwing points without discussing .By the way ,I’m not trying to make you see Lelouch as awesome .All I’m doing is cancelling out the biased facts you’re putting up .

Oh yeah I forgot ... because being in love with your own sister isn't mentally sick is it... which proves my point Lelouch is...... again if Nunnaly was in Euphy shoes you know damn well he would if saved her.. just shows how much he cared about her....

I still don’t understand why you’re putting Nunnaly in Euphy’s shoes .Nunnaly’s existence is part of the reason for most of his actions .Euphy isn’t ,so stop comparing .Not to mention he still moved on after Nunnaly’s death .Could you avoid repeating this in the next thread since I’ve already given you a concrete and logical answer ?Just because you dislike how he prefers Nunnaly over Euphy isn’t a reason to bash him .Also since you’ve seen so much anime ,the story where a brother and sister make some promise to marry each other when they grow up shouldn’t be new to you .It wasn’t even said that Lelouch liked her that way .Only that she was his first love .

his plans was to find out what happen to mommy and kill daddy and making this little girl happy by sacrificing millions of innocents.....

Sacrificing innocents wasn’t part of the plan at first .It just turned out that innocent people could be used to achieve his goal .He didn’t even use so many innocent people or even any at all before S2 .

Ans no I won't.

I never said Lelouch was a good guy in fact in my first post I said he was the bad guy who knew what being a bad guy meant .Again ,Light only did what he did because he wanted to rule .Don’t say he did it for the world .If that was the case then he would have done the ‘Eye’ deal with Ryuk and spared pointless drama .Not that he didn’t even say so himself .

All you’re doing is wording it to make it sound worse than it is .I might as well say that Light killed prisoners because he was bored .Let’s say that Lelouch didn’t help the world at all since wars continued (although there were clear statements on how peace was the new objective not to mention that Britannia was too small to attempt world domination again) .The same can be said for Light since crime rates would obviously rise again .It might not even take a decade .War on the ither hand is a more complicated matter .
The knights were given one-sided information without a chance for Lelouch to even explain himself .I’m not even saying that they were wrong .Lelouch was partly to blame after all .

Wrong he didn't change from Nunnaly to the world.... the only reason he started zero plan was because he didn't have anything left in the world after he killed his parents..... And the reason he didn't turn back when he found out Nunnaly was alive was because he came so far with the plan to turn back.... Lelouch wanted to be with Nunnaly and Lelouch himself that the only reason he kept going was because he had Nunnaly but look at it from why he didn't turn back....

Thanks for bringing that up .I was about to correct it .He was also inspired by Rolo’s death for his sake .

No because Lelouch made it clear that Nunnaly was more important then anyone

His knights
His friends
A girl who loved him
His best friend
Euphy....

You might as well say that Light made it clear that his God Complex was more important than anyone .Don’t say he wanted to save the world .He wanted to rule it .

He didn’t love Euphy that way .He was just referring to the more innocent kind of love he had when he was younger .Again ,you’ve seen so much anime that flashback scenes where the girls goes all ,“I’ll be your wife when I grow older onii-chan” shouldn’t be new .Euphy was his first love .Also there’s no need to insult me.

So no Lelouch betrayed him first... again stop with the fan boyism stop twisting things.. only because you don't like suzaku suzaku has every single right to take in lelouch and betray him.... BECAUSE Lelouch betrayed him first..... I loved how he screamed stop stop don't take nunnaly away.... funniest thing I ever saw lol.

First off I’m not here to say Lelouch was a good guy .I’m just pointing out facts similar to Light’s behaviour .I only bring them up because even though you like Light you bash on Lelouch for similar character traits .You’re pretty much forgetting the things Light did to the FBI agent and his wife in the earlier episodes .Light enjoyed watching the victims as they couldn’t do anything but die after his plans worked out .

He had no choice but to go against Suzaku when he discovered his identity and when he acted as his opponent .Would you have preferred he said something like “Let’s talk it over during lunch” ?
Also it’s not plot convenience if it has prior backing in the story .I agree that Nunnaly’s part was a bit much but it barely even affected the plot since the story was at its end .You’re pretty much picking on an imperfect part .

Do you remember Suzaku’s original goal ?It was to free Japan from Britannia .I don’t see a problem with him helping Lelouch to accomplish his original goal if he still gets to kill him in the end .Not to mention Lelouch could have easily told Suzaku the truth as they discussed the Requiem plan .
I’m not trying to make him sound like a hero .I like him mostly because he isn’t .

Lelouch

Light
Kill evil people to make the world a better and kill a few innocent people to get the police off tracks.... no

You should change that and put :
Lelouch
One girl over millions of lives

Light
Kill as many people as necessary for the sake of my God Complex
I do not see how you think Lelouch was more selfish than Light .Just make a poll in the anime discussion corner .You’ll see results that should settle this matter .

You sick prick.... Ok then let me ask you this.... If you killed my family so you could save yours then I would kill yours to avenge mine..... cycle of hatred and a taste of your own medicine.... again your as sick as Lelouch which I can tell now..... again you’re sick.

I can’t treat this .Tell me the people Lelouch sacrificed to save Nunnaly’s life in the first season.The millions he ‘killed’ was as a result of the war not to mention that apart from Nunnaly all of his immediate family was dead .He even kept Nunnaly in chains as he paraded during that mock execution he was going to hold for the knights .That obviously was to prevent people from targeting her in order to spite him after he died .Everyone hated him .If the person you hate dies what are you going to do ?

Jake the ripper
Jeffer donneer
Joesph starlin
Ect

First off ,if you don’t know that judging someone you barely know as selfish because he likes a character you hate is immature ,then you should stop it (You could be doing this intentionally though) .It’s even more offensive if the judger likes someone as heartless as Light Yagami (I’m not insulting you .I like him too) .
What I meant by masking her ‘crime’ was that the events following would be so great and significant for the whole world that her actions would be eclipsed .Things like that actually happen .Do you know of the crimes that went unnoticed due to World War II ?When you think of WWII all that comes to mind is Allied Vs Axis ,Hitler and Nuclear bombs.The crimes perpetrated by countries aren't taught in schools.That’s the kind of stuff I mean .It would obviously be remembered in the country but other unaffected parts of the world would forget about it .How large do you think Japan is ?It’s a tiny country .

I’m not dodging anything .If the scientists weren’t killed then their research could be used to start another Geass cult ,defeating the point of the extermination .
Geass indeed corrupts .Look at the person C.C contracted with before Lelouch .Did you see how crazy he was .He was okay with cutting up C.C and fitting her in a suitcase .Look at the child in the Geass cult that calmly killed off the knights when he stopped to question whether what they were doing was right .Look at Rolo .Look at Lelouch .C.C herself said that with use the Geass becomes uncontrollable .It leads the wielder towards despair as the power of the king makes people lonely
The reason those superheroes are given free reign is because firstly, they do not kill and secondly the things called ‘supervillains’ which cannot be handled by the police and a times the military ,exist .Those like the Punisher who kill are chased .

You’re overthinking things .Light just put fear in the hearts of criminals ,not to mention that it would only be temporary .Earlier you said that even thieves should be killed .What about those with no other options ?Forcefully bringing down the crime rate like that is troublesome .Think of blackmail .If I framed you you’d die without doing anything wrong or even going to jail .Light killed those who were serving their sentences .How would you feel if your family member who is serving time and actually planned to repent was killed ?That’s unfair .

I’ll say it again .You can’t say the crime rate won’t rise after Light’s death .If you don’t have a way to counter this don’t bring it up again .You’re just being extremely petty .Don’t point out a fault that Light has unless you’re accepting that Light is also flawed in that aspect .

Um .What’s wrong with that ?I’m not actually sure of what you’re talking about since you don’t use quotes the way I do .Even if he used people ,didn’t Light use them as well ?

Actually he could just tell him to die without any trouble .’Die’ is only a syllable after all ,Light on the other hand would have to write his name down as well as a good time .The note would be pointless if he was right in front of him .

Haven’t read it .Is it fan-made or was it done by the storywriter ?

Are you just trolling ?If you say so I’d believe you .Only one thing you’ve said so far seems to make sense .
SodiumChlorideOct 24, 2015 10:48 AM
Oct 25, 2015 10:29 AM

Jul 2012
You
Rather than just putting out points can you actually counter what I’m saying with logic .It’s a pain when I’m quoting you and countering when all you’re doing is adding more oil to the fire .This is supposed to be an argument ,not just us throwing points without discussing .By the way ,I’m not trying to make you see Lelouch as awesome .All I’m doing is cancelling out the biased facts you’re putting up .

Oh yeah I forgot ... because being in love with your own sister isn't mentally sick is it... which proves my point Lelouch is...... again if Nunnaly was in Euphy shoes you know damn well he would if saved her.. just shows how much he cared about her....

I still don’t understand why you’re putting Nunnaly in Euphy’s shoes .Nunnaly’s existence is part of the reason for most of his actions .Euphy isn’t ,so stop comparing .Not to mention he still moved on after Nunnaly’s death .Could you avoid repeating this in the next thread since I’ve already given you a concrete and logical answer ?Just because you dislike how he prefers Nunnaly over Euphy isn’t a reason to bash him .Also since you’ve seen so much anime ,the story where a brother and sister make some promise to marry each other when they grow up shouldn’t be new to you .It wasn’t even said that Lelouch liked her that way .Only that she was his first love .

his plans was to find out what happen to mommy and kill daddy and making this little girl happy by sacrificing millions of innocents.....

Sacrificing innocents wasn’t part of the plan at first .It just turned out that innocent people could be used to achieve his goal .He didn’t even use so many innocent people or even any at all before S2 .

Ans no I won't.

I never said Lelouch was a good guy in fact in my first post I said he was the bad guy who knew what being a bad guy meant .Again ,Light only did what he did because he wanted to rule .Don’t say he did it for the world .If that was the case then he would have done the ‘Eye’ deal with Ryuk and spared pointless drama .Not that he didn’t even say so himself .

All you’re doing is wording it to make it sound worse than it is .I might as well say that Light killed prisoners because he was bored .Let’s say that Lelouch didn’t help the world at all since wars continued (although there were clear statements on how peace was the new objective not to mention that Britannia was too small to attempt world domination again) .The same can be said for Light since crime rates would obviously rise again .It might not even take a decade .War on the ither hand is a more complicated matter .
The knights were given one-sided information without a chance for Lelouch to even explain himself .I’m not even saying that they were wrong .Lelouch was partly to blame after all .

Wrong he didn't change from Nunnaly to the world.... the only reason he started zero plan was because he didn't have anything left in the world after he killed his parents..... And the reason he didn't turn back when he found out Nunnaly was alive was because he came so far with the plan to turn back.... Lelouch wanted to be with Nunnaly and Lelouch himself that the only reason he kept going was because he had Nunnaly but look at it from why he didn't turn back....

Thanks for bringing that up .I was about to correct it .He was also inspired by Rolo’s death for his sake .

No because Lelouch made it clear that Nunnaly was more important then anyone

His knights
His friends
A girl who loved him
His best friend
Euphy....

You might as well say that Light made it clear that his God Complex was more important than anyone .Don’t say he wanted to save the world .He wanted to rule it .

He didn’t love Euphy that way .He was just referring to the more innocent kind of love he had when he was younger .Again ,you’ve seen so much anime that flashback scenes where the girls goes all ,“I’ll be your wife when I grow older onii-chan” shouldn’t be new .Euphy was his first love .Also there’s no need to insult me.

So no Lelouch betrayed him first... again stop with the fan boyism stop twisting things.. only because you don't like suzaku suzaku has every single right to take in lelouch and betray him.... BECAUSE Lelouch betrayed him first..... I loved how he screamed stop stop don't take nunnaly away.... funniest thing I ever saw lol.
First off I’m not here to say Lelouch was a good guy .I’m just pointing out facts similar to Light’s behaviour .I only bring them up because even though you like Light you bash on Lelouch for similar character traits .You’re pretty much forgetting the things Light did to the FBI agent and his wife in the earlier episodes .Light enjoyed watching the victims as they couldn’t do anything but die after his plans worked out .

He had no choice but to go against Suzaku when he discovered his identity and when he acted as his opponent .Would you have preferred he said something like “Let’s talk it over during lunch” ?
Also it’s not plot convenience if it has prior backing in the story .I agree that Nunnaly’s part was a bit much but it barely even affected the plot since the story was at its end .You’re pretty much picking on an imperfect part .

Do you remember Suzaku’s original goal ?It was to free Japan from Britannia .I don’t see a problem with him helping Lelouch to accomplish his original goal if he still gets to kill him in the end .Not to mention Lelouch could have easily told Suzaku the truth as they discussed the Requiem plan .
I’m not trying to make him sound like a hero .I like him mostly because he isn’t .

Lelouch

Light
Kill evil people to make the world a better and kill a few innocent people to get the police off tracks.... no

You should change that and put :
Lelouch
One girl over millions of lives

Light
Kill as many people as necessary for the sake of my God Complex
I do not see how you think Lelouch was more selfish than Light .Just make a poll in the anime discussion corner .You’ll see results that should settle this matter .

You sick prick.... Ok then let me ask you this.... If you killed my family so you could save yours then I would kill yours to avenge mine..... cycle of hatred and a taste of your own medicine.... again your as sick as Lelouch which I can tell now..... again you’re sick.

I can’t treat this .Tell me the people Lelouch sacrificed to save Nunnaly’s life in the first season.The millions he ‘killed’ was as a result of the war not to mention that apart from Nunnaly all of his immediate family was dead .He even kept Nunnaly in chains as he paraded during that mock execution he was going to hold for the knights .That obviously was to prevent people from targeting her in order to spite him after he died .Everyone hated him .If the person you hate dies what are you going to do ?

Jake the ripper
Jeffer donneer
Joesph starlin
Ect

First off ,if you don’t know that judging someone you barely know as selfish because he likes a character you hate is immature ,then you should stop it (You could be doing this intentionally though) .It’s even more offensive if the judger likes someone as heartless as Light Yagami (I’m not insulting you .I like him too) .
What I meant by masking her ‘crime’ was that the events following would be so great and significant for the whole world that her actions would be eclipsed .Things like that actually happen .Do you know of the crimes that went unnoticed due to World War II ?When you think of WWII all that comes to mind is Allied Vs Axis ,Hitler and Nuclear bombs.The crimes perpetrated by countries aren't taught in schools.That’s the kind of stuff I mean .It would obviously be remembered in the country but other unaffected parts of the world would forget about it .How large do you think Japan is ?It’s a tiny country .

I’m not dodging anything .If the scientists weren’t killed then their research could be used to start another Geass cult ,defeating the point of the extermination .
Geass indeed corrupts .Look at the person C.C contracted with before Lelouch .Did you see how crazy he was .He was okay with cutting up C.C and fitting her in a suitcase .Look at the child in the Geass cult that calmly killed off the knights when he stopped to question whether what they were doing was right .Look at Rolo .Look at Lelouch .C.C herself said that with use the Geass becomes uncontrollable .It leads the wielder towards despair as the power of the king makes people lonely
The reason those superheroes are given free reign is because firstly, they do not kill and secondly the things called ‘supervillains’ which cannot be handled by the police and a times the military ,exist .Those like the Punisher who kill are chased .

You’re overthinking things .Light just put fear in the hearts of criminals ,not to mention that it would only be temporary .Earlier you said that even thieves should be killed .What about those with no other options ?Forcefully bringing down the crime rate like that is troublesome .Think of blackmail .If I framed you you’d die without doing anything wrong or even going to jail .Light killed those who were serving their sentences .How would you feel if your family member who is serving time and actually planned to repent was killed ?That’s unfair .

I’ll say it again .You can’t say the crime rate won’t rise after Light’s death .If you don’t have a way to counter this don’t bring it up again .You’re just being extremely petty .Don’t point out a fault that Light has unless you’re accepting that Light is also flawed in that aspect .

Um .What’s wrong with that ?I’m not actually sure of what you’re talking about since you don’t use quotes the way I do .Even if he used people ,didn’t Light use them as well ?

Actually he could just tell him to die without any trouble .’Die’ is only a syllable after all ,Light on the other hand would have to write his name down as well as a good time .The note would be pointless if he was right in front of him .

Haven’t read it .Is it fan-made or was it done by the storywriter ?

Are you just trolling ?If you say so I’d believe you .Only one thing you’ve said so far seems to make sense .

Me

Oh yeah and saying suzaku is a traitor isn't biased at all is it......

Suzaku had no choice but to join Britannia because of two reasons....

1 he wanted to repent what he did to his father and Japan
2 he and euphy and had plan and they was in love ans was happy together....

Then Lelouch mommies boy came along and ruined.... ... Lelouch was the one who mad him out to look like traitor ... the only reason you call him a traitor because he gets in the way of your favourite charecter....... I bet that hurt ya lol.

In the eyes of those who witnessed the massacre ans knows about it saw euphy as a killer and saw Suzuki as a traitor because he was euphys knight..... again nit a traitor unlike your mommies boy who used everyone to get what he wanted... If anything Lelouch is the traitor....

He used his knights and everyone who believed in zero which was Lelouch
He used euphy as a scapegoat which and brought forth more hatred and war
He lied to suzaku made him out to look like a traitor
He got millions killed all for his own ambitions
Gave people false hope

The knights saw through Lelouchs evil and sadly missed their chance of killing him. Which again is fucking hilarious.

If you don't even know why I'm putting nunnaly In euphys shose then there is no point of talking to you...... you think your smart but all I see is a fan boy who is dodging the questions... Ok il enlighten you...

The reason I put nunnaly in euphys shose was because if this indeed did happen to nunnaly Lelouch would of saved her without a second thought .... hell he always put nunnaly first and in episode 19 r2 is the best example.... because when he was found out by the knights he couldn't grass them and decided to die.... very easily I might had.......look when rolo saved him ... what does Lelouch say while his escaping..... STOP ROLO NUNNALY IS DEAD I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR ANYMORE JUST LET ME DIE........... this is exactly what he said.....

Oh it's ok for his knights to die
It's ok to let innocent people to die
It's ok if Shirley dies
It's ok to use people
It's ok if euphy dies...... because I want to carry on to find out what happened to mommy and get revenge on dadddy and making sure my sister is happy...

But if nunnaly is dead.... I want to die..... your right nunnalys existence is the reason he continued........ selfish.

Yeah this is the guy who

Left the battle field in episode 25 r1
Begging suzaku to help him get her back in season 2
Used his knights to go get her but they died for shit and he didn't care if they died

This is what was more important to Lelouch... nunnaly.

Now before YOU say..... oh but he continued to press on with the zero plan........

Ok first off
The only reasons he started the zero plan was because he had nothing left after he killed his parents ans thought nunnaly was dead ans it was only after this he made the zero plan not during his conquest or before he started the conquest...... cause if he had nunnaly and won the war from Britannia he would of lived happily ever after with nunnaly..... He made the deal with suzaku because he really wanted to die like I said in my early comments he said he wanted to... this was Lelouchs way of making people to some how forget euphy and let suzaku kill him ... It's that simple.

And by the time he found out nunnaly was alive he couldn't turn back anymore..... now before you say.... oh he said he wouldn't put nunnaly first anymore because he saw what was more important......let me explain why he didn't turn back by asking this question...

Why couldn't Lelouch turn back after he found out nunnaly was alive......answer

It was because he came to far with it to turn back... He is at war with the whole world even the people who is working for him wants him dead.... If Lelouch was to turn back then not only suzaku want to kill him but the whole world would hunt him down to kill him for

Saying what his policies is and what he has planed
Kidnapping the world leaders
Started a war
Got many people killed
His knights knows about his geass

These are the reason why people would go after him including those who insisted on helping him.... which by the way.... why hasn't Jeremiah been punished too... for all the people in world knows is that everyone who sided with Lelouch willingly are the ones who wanted to take over the world too.... come on his one man and millions of soldiers sided with him not knowing about geass..... so no one else got punished and Lelouch was killed by the hero suzaku......And when he died all was forgiven ans no one hated anyone anymore .... this one man who could of easily done in by his soldiers..... see where I'm coming from.... again makes no sense.

Yes I have seen many anime with incest which does disgusts me ..... but code grass is no different...... saying she was his first love is still sick.... I mean I would never say to my sister or feel like..... my sister is my first love.... as children when they pretend is fine... but Lelouch was a young adult ans he said she was his first love..... which means he was in love with her... so again sick ans mentally wrong with him.

It's still wrong to use innocent people and sacrifice them like they was nothing.... I bet thousands of children lost their families because of him ..... but if your going to say.... It's ok for him to do so.... then maybe I should kill your whole family to archive my goals.... It's ok because it's for my own goals il just make you forget with my geass and continue.

Also doing the eye deal would of cut his life in half.... If he did that then he wouldn't live longer to keep the world in check which makes alot more sense.... also he didn't even need the eyes for the majority of the series he did it by him self with his own brilliance..... I countered that lol.

Light was doing it for the greater good not to rule so get that head out your arse.

Lelouch only started the zero plan because he had nothing left to live for and that's that....also you can say peace was the gaol but you can't say the same thing for the people of the world... there will still be people who will hate Britannian even if Charles and Lelouch is dead... it was the same in WW 1 and 2 .... everyone hated the Germans and Japanese .... to this day people out there still do and has wounds from those days that they will never forget..... like euphy you expect me to belive everyone will just forget her... what about peopel who would write book about it or history or the event's .. no one would forget about it.... IT WAS FUCKING TELEVISED FOR WHOLE WORLD TO FUCKING SEE YOU MORON EVERYONE SAW IT AND RECORDED IT........ like I said only Lelouch fan boys would believe this... ans look at you lol.

War can happen easy just like that stop making it out that it isn't that simple...........

Also it was accurate information....

Lelouch was using them
He was a princes
He did make Euphy kill there people.... a accident yes but it still happened
He did geass all those people
He did have a power
He was a royal sibling

Everything that was said was true... how is it one sided. So what's the problem.
....exactly.

Again it was because he couldn't turn back not because he wanted too........also rolo is a murder that killed Shirley.... switching from hating him to a point of wanting to kill him then automatically saying your are my little brother after helping him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGzLyruQ2IU ..... this will explain it.

Shut it fan boy light wanted to save the world from the very beginning but got corrupted along the way which lost his sight of what was more important.... so stop talking shit.

Yes he was in love with her ans that's fact.... as a child your stupid but admitting it as an adult.... that's just wrong and sick it proves he was in love with her.

With light he had no choice otherwise he would get caught
With Lelouch he tried to kill suzaku because the plot demanded it

And yes Lelouch should of explained it instead of making it worse for him self.... He didn't even explain it to suzaku why he did it.. He just talked about euphys death like it was nothing and lied to him.... so of course suzaku would hate Lelouch... of course he has the right to kill Lelouch ... of course of course...... also why you defending Lelouch when he is clearly in the wrong and that it's wrong for suzaku to take him down.

hiding in the shadows like a pathetic coward

More like your to much of a push over and jus let it slide.

Your missing the point....... He hates Lelouch and easily went along with his plan so easily....

Lelouch tried to kill him
Suzaku brought Lelouch to the king
Lelouch tried to kill him again

Then they are working together.

In the first ending suzaku wouldn't hear of it and wanted to take him down no matter what
In the cave in the second season he has a chance to kill Lelouch an nothing is stopping him and then Lelouch said... nothing is unforgivable and says he has a plan.... which he hears from him so easily when he refused to listen or talk to him. Again watch the video.

No light killed people because he was saving the world.
Lelouch killed people because he missed his mommy....

Those people might of died of war but it wasn't for to save the world but for his own ambitions..

Ok

Euphy and started war..... He still did it for her.

He leaves the battlefield to save nunnaly which cost him the war and made people hate even more like verretta who almost got killed.

Suzuki almost

His knights who he told to get nunnaly and didn't care that they died..... everyone all unti find nunnaly

Ohgi who was shoot and Lelouch didn't care because nunnaly was more important

I can go on

Also you seem to forget something
Look at Charles
Look at euphy
Look at Lelouch
Look at cornila

These are royals who have killed people... excluding Cornelia for some reason these people have killed millions of people...... Charles killed people everyone hated him.. euphy came along ans said she will change everything and then she starts killing people.... then Lelouch comes along and it seems like a peaceful then kidnapped the world leaders made his policies and then started a war that got millions killed......... didn't anyone think.... let's kill the rest of the royals because non of them can be trusted because of euphy and Lelouch they said they wanted peace but ended up killing people.......how can they say... oh we can trust nunnaly to be queen when euphy said she would help them..... despite how nunnaly looked to on lookers she was still crying for the man who chained her and is a royal.... oh fool me twice shame on me shame me twice shame on you shame me 4 times.... Ok let her be queen.... see.

Also even if it was to stop people from targeting her there would still be people who would hate her enough to kill her and trust me there has been killings of innocent people in the past because they are from a specific group like how the IRA killed the queens cousin years a go because he was a royal.

You know what your right... I shouldn't judge people because of there beliefs and likes...your right.....

Maybe the nazis was misunderstood
Maybe
Isis are just misunderstood

Just because I didn't know them.... yeah who knows they might be nice people and I'm sure they have very good reasons of killing Jews and killing non believers (sarcasm)

Light lost his way and is a likable prick

Lelouch is just a tool ..... oh look I don't like Suzuki because he killed daddy and is a traitor...... -_- your clearly judging suzaku because you hate him you look past his reasons why he killed his father.... which by the way was made by the creator of the show that he was going to kill Lelouch and nunnaly to get it in good with the royals yes suzakus father was going to betray japan anyways and kill Lelouch .... so you should be thanking him for saving Lelouch.

O_o..... are you mentally handicapped or what..... the massacre was shown on international tv for the whole world to see and the year for everyone to get that though their heads that euphy was a killer..... EVERYONE SAW IT AND HAD IT DRILLED IN TO THEIR HEADS of the horror ans shock what happened at the stadium

The people that survived the massacre and everyone who lost loved ones..... you expect me to believe that those people wouldn't want everyone to forget what euphy did to them and friends and loved ones... people have been interviewed and made books on there experiences from what hitler and his generals did to them and there family's.

Worldwide people heard it on the radio and saw it on tv which was recorded.

Then the events of the black rebellion which was lead by zero who killed euphy and also killed Lelouch which everyone knows about that he did kill euphy.... He is a symbol and a reminder that he was the one who killed euphy...... I made my point.

You accept his plan because your a fanboy that's that.

Oh yeah what about nina then.. she made the most powerful weapon ever but isn't killed for it.... also they was scientist's doing there jobs for the royals and gets payed it's a job not a cult you moron.

Power corrupts absolutely.... so there is another reason to hate Lelouch.. He was corrupted too.

Fine let batman continue his fight with the joker for ever and possibly get more people killed
Let lex Luther kill many people to get what he wants.

You see by letting these villains live its giving certain people in society ..... If they can't kill me then il do it again and again by braking out of prison and stealing an killing who ever... but it's ok the heros can't kill me.......but what ever... I mean it's only more and more people who are suffering because of the bad people in our community because hero's are letting them live.

I don't agree on killing people .. in fact I hate it when people get killed

Killing out of revenge is a no no for me..... that's if it's Lelouch of course if someone wants to kill him then fine.

Look at it this way..... let's say

A killer came in to your house and killed you family and went to prison for 10 years..... not enough is it.... or what if there was no evidence even tho you know it's him and he gets away with it.... or he went to prison and some how got out and started killing others again.... see

Light gave the fear of death In to those who would brake the law... I know I wouldn't do anything wrong so I'm good. I say let light kill criminals .... it stops crime and installs fear and makes people think otherwise.....not forgetting he stopped wars.

Light investigated all the crimes before he killed anyone he actually actually said this in the series......the thing is we don't know who he killed ... He might of left the innocent ones alone who was imprisoned and was framed.. so at least he did that.

I don't know what light would do before he died....

He might passed it on to a son or daughter or successor and told them to carry on as kira.
He might of said... there is no more point of doing this anymore up let ryuk kill me

The thing is we don't know... He might of done one of these things or done something else.

All I know is that no one can be as perfect as light so all he can do is leave it to his successor to carry on his legacy that's my best answer.

Of course light used people but it was for the greater good and not get caught
Lelouch used people to find out what happened to mommy and kill daddy and make nunnaly happy..... not for greater good.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL you moron deardevil is blind and Lelouch needs actual eye meets eye for it to work..... yeah you know your code geass lol.

Light can easily win Britannia at any time any place just with a name and a face Lelouch needs to be face to face.... which isn't practical lol.

Story writer.

Nope I'm in a war with a fan boy who is picking a fight because I'm bad mouthing his favourite charecter.... which he started first.....

Bring it on

geekfreak17aOct 25, 2015 1:41 PM

im a shiki supporter

Oct 25, 2015 12:58 PM

Jul 2015
Animefreak17a said:

Me

Then Lelouch mommies boy came along and ruined.... ... Lelouch was the one who mad him out to look like traitor ... the only reason you call him a traitor because he gets in the way of your favourite charecter....... I bet that hurt ya lol.

In the eyes of those who witnessed the massacre ans knows about it saw euphy as a killer and saw Suzuki as a traitor because he was euphys knight..... again nit a traitor unlike your mommies boy who used everyone to get what he wanted... If anything Lelouch is the traitor....

Gave people false hope

The knights saw through Lelouchs evil and sadly missed their chance of killing him. Which again is fucking hilarious.

If you don't even know why I'm putting nunnaly In euphys shose then there is no point of talking to you...... you think your smart but all I see is a fan boy who is dodging the questions... Ok il enlighten you...

The reason I put nunnaly in euphys shose was because if this indeed did happen to nunnaly Lelouch would of saved her without a second thought .... hell he always put nunnaly first and in episode 19 r2 is the best example

Of course I hated Suzaku cuz he was against Lelouch .Disliking a protagonists opponent is fairly normal .I'm not going to say Suzaku was a [/b]bad guy[/b] .I just liked Lelouch and an annoying thorn in his plans also annoyed me .I'm not actually annoyed by the fact that he killed him ,in fact my hate towards him has died .

The reason I put nunnaly in euphys shose was because if this indeed did happen to nunnaly Lelouch would of saved her without a second thought .... hell he always put nunnaly first and in episode 19 r2 is the best example

You still brought this up .Hah .....Listen .As I said before Nunnaly was the prime reason Lelouch wanted to change Britannia at first .Even if he though she died and so changed the reason for his actions does it make sense for him to kill her ?The girl he once declared war on Britannia for ?Euphy was never the cause of his actions ,Nunnaly however was .Is that so hard to understand that one of them is more important than the other ?Euphy ,though he liked her ,was expendable unlike Nunnaly who was part of the cause of everything from the start .

What about Light who killed the FBI agent and his wife ?Lelouch didn't even kill Suzaku .Light killed both .Also , as I said Lelouch actually liked Euphy .Why do you think he was completely okay with killing her ?

This isn't even worth complaining about .Suzaku isn't the protagonist is he ?You're saying it like you even like Suzaku for any reason other that because he went against Lelouch and killed him .
All you're doing is calling Lelouch a mommy's boy .I might as well call Light a spoiled brat who killed because he was bored and greedy .Even people that hated Code Geass don't say he's a mommy's boy .

Could you not rant to me about things that don't actually affect this argument .

you think your smart but all I see is a fan boy who is dodging the questions...

I'm not dodging anything .In the first place if what I'm arguing about is trash then quote me and counter .Haven't I done that so far ?I could turn that statement back on you since you haven't done that at all since it seems like you can't .All you've really done is insult me and call me a fanboy .
Don't even say that you don't see replying as worth it anymore since you haven't done that at all since we started .Apart from when you corrected me about a piece of information I got wrong all you've done is complain about how Lelouch isn't as awesome as Light Yagami .It's not a problem if you feel that way but don't complain about useless stuff .

Also it's weird how you call Lelouch evil but Light good .Anyone would agree with me .

You're probably more of a fanboy than me .I admit Lelouch's faults and look at him rationally .You see Light as a GOD which is kind of extreme .Seriously ?Thieves should be killed ?That was -no sorry I'm not even going to say anything anymore .

If you can't do anything other than repeat what you've said so far without countering what I'm saying then I'm going to treat you like a kid and ignore you ,hell I'd call my fellow fans to look in here and laugh .You could also just avoid this thread and just quietly accept that you're wrong .All you do is rant about how CG and Lelouch are rubbish without listening or countering .I'm sure your next reply would be something like you saying how your right and I'm wrong even though you don't give any sensible reason .

If I may ask ,why the hell did you watch both seasons of Code Geass if you thought it was crap ?
SodiumChlorideOct 25, 2015 1:36 PM
Oct 25, 2015 1:47 PM

Jul 2012
Evildragon16 said:
Animefreak17a said:

Me

Gave people false hope

Of course I hated Suzaku cuz he was against Lelouch .Disliking a protagonists opponent is fairly normal .I'm not going to say Suzaku was a [/b]bad guy[/b] .I just liked Lelouch and an annoying thorn in his plans also annoyed me .I'm not actually annoyed by the fact that he killed him ,in fact my hate towards him has died .

You still brought this up .Hah .....Listen .As I said before Nunnaly was the prime reason Lelouch wanted to change Britannia at first .Even if he though she died and so changed the reason for his actions does it make sense for him to kill her ?The girl he once declared war on Britannia for ?Euphy was never the cause of his actions ,Nunnaly however was .Is that so hard to understand that one of them is more important than the other ?Euphy ,though he liked her ,was expendable unlike Nunnaly who was part of the cause of everything from the start .

What about Light who killed the FBI agent and his wife ?Lelouch didn't even kill Suzaku .Light killed both .Also , as I said Lelouch actually liked Euphy .Why do you think he was completely okay with killing her ?

This isn't even worth complaining about .Suzaku isn't the protagonist is he ?You're saying it like you even like Suzaku for any reason other that because he went against Lelouch and killed him .
All you're doing is calling Lelouch a mommy's boy .I might as well call Light a spoiled brat who killed because he was bored and greedy .Even people that hated Code Geass don't say he's a mommy's boy .

Could you not rant to me about things that don't actually affect this argument .

you think your smart but all I see is a fan boy who is dodging the questions...

I'm not dodging anything .In the first place if what I'm arguing about is trash then quote me and counter .Haven't I done that so far ?I could turn that statement back on you since you haven't done that at all since it seems like you can't .All you've really done is insult me and call me a fanboy .
Don't even say that you don't see replying as worth it anymore since you haven't done that at all since we started .Apart from when you corrected me about a piece of information I got wrong all you've done is complain about how Lelouch isn't as awesome as Light Yagami .It's not a problem if you feel that way but don't complain about useless stuff .

Also it's weird how you call Lelouch evil but Light good .Anyone would agree with me .

You're probably more of a fanboy than me .I admit Lelouch's faults and look at him rationally .You see Light as a GOD which is kind of extreme .Seriously ?Thieves should be killed ?That was -no sorry I'm not even going to say anything anymore .

If you can't do anything other than repeat what you've said so far without countering what I'm saying then I'm going to treat you like a kid and ignore you ,hell I'd call my fellow fans to look in here and laugh .You could also just avoid this thread and just quietly accept that you're wrong .All you do is rant about how CG and Lelouch are rubbish without listening or countering .I'm sure your next reply would be something like you saying how your right and I'm wrong even though you don't give any sensible reason .

If I may ask ,why the hell did you watch both seasons of Code Geass if you thought it was crap ?

Funny how you hate suzaku because he get in the way of the protagonist Lelouch..

I guess that means you hate L from death note....... even tho I like L too''''''''''even tho L is going against the protagonist which is light lol.

By the way I made more on my last comment

im a shiki supporter

Oct 25, 2015 2:11 PM

Jul 2015
[quote=Animefreak17a][quote=Evildragon16]
Animefreak17a said:

Funny how you hate suzaku because he get in the way of the protagonist Lelouch..

I guess that means you hate L from death note....... even tho I like L too''''''''''even tho L is going against the protagonist which is light lol.

Did you hear me ?I said I hated him .Not hate him .

So are you seriously a troll ?No really ,the way you reply is too absurd .It's like you aren't taking this seriously since there's nothing more to troll about .In any case do Light and L count as a normal protagonist/antagonist duo ?

Made more what ?Most of what you did was repeat ,not to mention I countered everything and you couldn't put up even a bit of resistance .This whole charade was just me cutting down the rubbish you put up .You didn't do anything even if you could .
Oct 27, 2015 9:41 AM

Jul 2012
Could you piss off already I'm not interested in what a fanboy thinks.

Yes you hated him because he got in Lelouchs way... but when he is working with Lelouch your completely fine with it......

You obviously don't look at it from suzakus point of view.

Suzaku saw Lelouch as his trusted friend an believed in him.

But what does he do

Betray suzaku
Lied to suzaku
Murdered ans framed the woman he ever loved
Made him out to be a traitor which wasn't
He tried to weasel him self out by making a deal with him in the cave like euphys death was nothing.
Lelouch tried to kill him......... then when suzaku brought Lelouch to the king Lelouch said that he would betray him to get to a high position....... Lelouch has Fucking nerves has the audacity has the cheek to say that to suzaku when Lelouch did the exact same thing to suzaku..... you act like Lelouch didn't do anything wrong while suzaku did everything wrong.

Also let me say this.... L fron death note was trying to stop light which was kira.... now you calling me a troll because I brought this up....... it is the same God damn thing as Lelouch and suzaku

Light is the protagonist
L IS the antagonists and L was always getting in lights way........

You said you hate it when a antagonist gets in the way of a protagonist..... this is the same as suzaku and Lelouch so you must hate L right?

I don't hate L in fact I love em L and light was the greatest cat and mouse in anime ever who could get who...... so tell me do you hate L because he gets in lights way because you say that you hate how the antagonists gets in the protagonists way.

And that's exactly why..... it was always nunnaly nunnaly nunnaly from beginning to end.. look at ep 19 r2 he wanted to die because nunnaly was dead that's what Lelouch was hoping for in the zero plan he wanted to die because nunnaly was dead ....... If he had known she was alive then he wouldn't of made the zero plan and before you say.... oh he didn't turn back when he found out she was alive...... Well that's because he had no choice but to continue the plan not because he

Started a war
Kidnapped the world leaders
Made everyone his enemy.

His motives was selfish..... for this little girl... If she had died with her mother leouch wouldn't of been helping Japan or anything.

Lelouch wasn't doing it for
the sake of world peace
Helping others
Or his knights
Or anything

It was always for this little girl... which is selfish

Millions died because him.

It's simple.... it was get caught or kill it was that simple light had no choice nut to kill ray and the detective woman so it's ok.... Well not ok but it's understandable why he needed to do it.

Oh yeah because......

Getting suzaku caught by the knights and left him to them wouldn't of gotten him killed.... look at one of his knights he was going to kill suzaku and his friends...... so that's 1

Trying to kill him in the cave.... that's 2

Getting kallen to kill him in ep 18 r2 because the idiot thought suzaku betrayed him.... that's 3

Also I don't know what your smoking but stop it..... when you like someone you aren't ok with killing them...... so should I kill my Mon because I love her.... what you going to say next..... have sed with someone you truly Fucking hate...... you got it the wrong way round idiot..

Oh so it's ok for Lelouch to make suxaku out to be a traitor.... just because he isn't a protagonist.... I don't care if Lelouch is the protagonist or not... what's wrong is wrong.

I like suzaku because he is well rounded, he wants what's best for Japan he and euphy makes the best couple, he cherished his friends and was a good person.... his also a character that is hated for the wrong reasons by the characters and the fanboys..... but having him go against Lelouch is a bonus.

His knights found out about everything fron his brother and everything he said was true.. so what's the problem... Lelouch was going to use and kill them anyways so the delt with him before he disposed of them.

I have countered you. Your just dodging the questions and answers by saying I'm a troll... in fact your the one who picked the fight with me first.... If anything your the troll.

Well that's what you are... a fanboy.

I don't care if you hate light or like him
I dont care if you love Lelouch or hate him

I say why I hate him but all you want is to pick a fight because I'm bashing your favourite charecter ......... If you bashed light.. then I wouldn't care if you did thats your opinion.
If your in love with Lelouch and say why.. I don't care.

I made my views and thoughts known because I really don't like him.... but it's the fan boys and girls who have the problem with my views.... in fact why don't you grow up and let this slide because not everyone is going to agree with everything you have to say... hell I didn't make this thread to pick fights....

I made this thread because I didn't like code geass or Lelouch.... And the only reason he watched them all the way though was because I like finishing things I started from beginning to end... then I give my views on the series and movie..... because... you wouldn't like it if I just dropped code geass halfway through and said it was crap would you.... exactly... I watched it all the way though and gave me opinions on the show but you still don't like my views.... just because I don't like it you elitist.

Hey light was doing it for the greater good which is good
Lelouch did it for this one little girl that got millions of innocents killed which is evil

Of course his a God... look at the OVAs he comes back as a shingami... now he is a god also I admit light had faults ... a fanboy wouldn't admit their favourite charecters have any... so I guess your not a fan boy...... come on tell me lelouchs faults.

I guess people who steal other humans to sell them isn't thieves and should be killed

I guess people who steal everything they owned and left them with nothing shouldn't be killed

I guess con artist who gets people to sign papers that makes them hand over everything they own and make off with everything that person has shouldn't be killed

Yeah they will learn their lesson....... -_-

Fine get your fellow fanboys I guess your comfortable with people who agree with you as long as you all agree because they think the same as you... until they point out something that you don't agree on.....

Like oh Lelouch did care about his knights
And you say
Not really he just used them
Oh Lelouch did it for the greater good
And you say
No he did it for this little girl...

Dude I have seen many Lelouch fans and all have different ways of seeing Lelouch and code geass so how can you all agree when you all see diffrent things....

Hell I saw a few fans say Lelouch didn't try to kill suzaku in the cave and others says..... which are Lelouch fans said he did try to kill him and got in to arguments.... so you guys can't even agree among your selfs.

Again your dodging the question... yes light and L are the same

L AND suzaku are trying to stop the protagonist which is light and Lelouch .... they are the same you moron.

Yeah keep bringing in your shit an il cut you down like suzaku cut lelouch down like a little bitch.

Light knew he wouldn't live forever so the best way to extend the God of the world was to live as along as possible and make the world a better place.

I mean the law is completely useless.

No your wrong cornila loved Lelouch and nunnaly like any sibling would...... yes I know she is his half sister...... but let me tell your something.... I have a sister who was conceived from another man.... I don't call her my half sister because she is my sister and anyone who says.... oh half siblings aren't real siblings... are the morons of the world. I love her like my other siblings regardless or who's father she is.... hell if I had a step sister or brother I would see them as my sibling even if they aren't blood related .............
What about euphy she loved nunnaly and Lelouch regardless of who's mother they was from and cornila was the same..... hell Clovis even said he got on well with Lelouch when they was kids.

But

Lelouch kills Clovis in cold blood without hesitation
Lelouch kills euphy without even trying to help her and does nothing to clear her name
He tries to take his sister cornila as a hostage

Cornila really did love Lelouch.. And it's really understandable why she wants to take him down he killed clovis and euphy it's his fault that there relationship soured.

Again regardless how a sibling is full half step... a sibling is a sibling and those who hates there siblings because they are..

Half
Or
Step

Are the world's most stupid people in the world.

Oh really is that why he said he would join in her plans even by knowing that... which he did... yeah.
Yep

Yeah if it was nunnaly he would of killed him self but if it's euphy ... have a bit of a Cry and move on.

That is evil.

It's still wrong to use people and throw them away like they are nothing... tell me how would you feel if someone came along and brainwash Lelouch used him as a pawn... you wouldn't like that would you.

I understand what it means to care for a sibling but he went to far with his obsession with nunnaly..... hell it's thanks to him that they lost the fight at the end of season one because of that obsession and many other times

In ep 19 r2
The ep he needed suzakus help at the shrine

Hell I would of given him credit if he insistently carried on with the zero plan..... now like I said... the only reason he carried on with the plan was because he came to far with it to turn back nit because he didn't want to.

Again Lelouch tried to kill him.... Your sounding like oh Lelouch knew he couldn't kill him because he had those advantages which is wrong.... He did try to kill suxaku which I have already said earlier on in this comment.

And about this

the the whole world goes to peace because the tyrant died and taken away all the hatred being
extremely unrealistic issue, note that the beginning of his assassination sequence starts with listing him
as UFN chairman, black knights c.e.o. -and- emperor, in the 2 months since his conquest of the entire
world Leloouch would have solidified the UFN and black knights infrastructure, while eliminating or geass
commanding potential problem groups so that the moment he dies the world would be left with
a stable and well established government and military.

This does not make sense again with my euphy comment no one will forget about her that's the problem.
What about hate groups who still hate Britannia and its citizens you can't say oh all the hatred for them have gone.... look at season 1 they hated all of them after what euphy did.... And then all of a sudden they only hate Lelouch an only Lelouch?

What about Lelouchs followers like Jeremiah ... He was there and no one punished him... what about all of his soldiers.....

I guess if in world war 2 someone just killed hitler from the get go then I guess no one would go after Hitler's generals or soldiers ... I mean what are the odds of these people coming back to bit us in the ass.

I mean if his generals are killings jews in those camps and we killed hitler then everyone is free to go who ever was on Hitler's side.....

The people who don't know about geass would think that these soldiers want to take over the world because they want to and followed Lelouch which give off the reason to hate Britannia even more.....

Look at the germans we hate them because they followed hitler.... unless hitler had the same geass as Lelouch then I'd understand the reason not to hate the germans.

See both my points.... it doesn't add up or make sense.

Dude I'm done with you
geekfreak17aOct 27, 2015 9:53 AM

im a shiki supporter

Oct 28, 2015 9:56 PM

Jul 2012
aostri said:
Animefreak17a, hi, to be honest the main reason i posted here was because this seemed to be the only
active thread that wasn't episode specific and having gone through a bunch of dead threads on several
forums i just couldn't resist posting something of my own, sorry.

i have some answers to the things you wrought but looking at the fact that you've been keeping this
thread alive for more than a year i doubt i'll have the persistence to keep up so taking you up on your
statement that you do not wish to pick a fight i'll cop out by saying that neither do i, call me a coward.

A single thing, i'm not exactly a Leluch fan boy, i generally prefer straight out omnicidal maniacs like
Legato/Rau/Vicious, the thing about Leluch is the exactly the thing that made you start this thread,
whether you love him or you hate him he stands at the center of a story that makes you go through
a lot of emotional ups and downs, then again this too is usual for an anime.
As for his faults, they are too many to count, but isn't there a saying that ' we like people for their
virtues but we love them for their faults'.

edit:
actually maybe i do have the mood for a bit of a fight.

death note : you're right, since i don't really know/remember the storyline that well i don't really
have the grounds to say anything about it.

Suzaku :

First thing, i am not a Suzaku hater, personality wise i fully agree that he is the kind of a cool guy
that you'd want for your next door neighbor or your best friend.
The problem is his overall situation, in the beginning of the series his motto is ' i will be a model soldier,
i will rise through the ranks and be a shinning example that numbers are not worthless' , the thing is
that the Brittainian is made up of brittanians the majority of which do not really want a number among
their ranks.
Without the help Leluch has given the resistance group in the beginning of the story, Clovis and the
pure-bloods would have managed the situation on their own and the Lancelot would have never got
to shine.
Without Clovis's death and Suzaku's framing as the murderer he would have not gotten into the public eye.
Without the orange thing, the pure-blood faction would have only kept getting stronger and Suzaku's
chances of getting a meaningful assignment would have gotten smaller and smaller.
Without Clovis's death Euphmia would have had no reason to come to area 11..

You can of course argue that if there would have been no need for the Lancelot in area 11 then Lloyd
would have taken Suzaku along when he went to test it somewhere else and also that Suzaku and
Euphemia were fated to be together so they would have simply met under different circumstances ,
to this i can only answer, maybe and maybe not, but the fact of the mater is that Zero and the black
knights were the context against which Suzaku gained most of his recognition and reputation.

On the other hand for Zero and the Black knights Suzaku has never been anything but a
hindrance.
Also if Suzaku would have joined the black knights he would have been there to punch Leluch in
the face and tell him to come up with a better idea every time one of his plans started involving a
large casualty list.

.. have to go now , peace dude.

But it was wrong of Lelouch to frame suzaku.... they was supposed to be best friends and suzaku loved Lelouch like a brother and then having to find out your cherished friend....

Lied to you
Killed the woman you loved
Made you out to be a traitor
And tried to kill you...

Who wouldn't hate Lelouch at this point especially someone who was close to you.

Also clovis is his brother..... only trash would kill a brother or sister or ruin there lives.. that's how I see it.

And it's Lelouchs for killing clovis which made euphy go to area 11 ... so in other words it's all his fault.

If it wasn't fir Lelouch for manipulating the knights and his fuck up with euphy then suzaku wouldn't of been made out to look like a traitor.

I agree that Lelouch should find better solutions that doesn't include large casualties I agree on that remark.... on soldiers yes but civilians no. At least suzaku cares about the people which Lelouch doesn't.

Finally someone who isn't a fanboy that isn't shoving their fanboyism in my face, who I can have a civilized chat too...... THANK GOD.

Your AWESOME

im a shiki supporter

Nov 2, 2015 10:03 PM

Aug 2012
Thread Locked.

Hating or criticizing a character as long as it is supported by constructive or valid reasoning is allowed in this forum. It invites people to be open-minded and reconsider their opinion about the subject. A healthy debate will most likely take place for days, weeks and probably months. However this case is different. Remove open-mindedness and flaming those who disagree with you will merely transform this into a rant/spam thread.

For anyone who still wants to talk about this subject, feel free to make a similar thread, but please do take note of what I brought up here to avoid any inconvenience.
julyanNov 2, 2015 10:06 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - 10 hours ago

3 by 01bestanimeAOT »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.