Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 30, 2014 4:36 PM

Jul 2013
Older generation Asians are more prejudice against other Asians more than American hicks on foreign counties. I don't see this in Asian-Americans though. But no actual racism. Just wait another generation or two w/o major complications in Asia and things should lighten up.
Jul 30, 2014 5:11 PM

Jul 2014
oh in anime they make black people look like douche and are always muscular and the Chinese are given a more "Asian Look" than the Japs , but it's not that offensive TBH , I find it funny how Japs picture other people
Jul 30, 2014 5:49 PM

Apr 2013
KAMIN_A said:
oh in anime they make black people look like douche and are always muscular and the Chinese are given a more "Asian Look" than the Japs , but it's not that offensive TBH , I find it funny how Japs picture other people

This is just a generalization , not all japs are racists just like not all people from x country are hating x minority of country/race.
Take Black Lagoon as an example . That one is a badass. "The russian" is a motherfucking hot chick badass , "the chinesse" too.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jul 30, 2014 5:55 PM

May 2014
judals said:
Grimjow once said the N word

............Link?
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» A Trend in Voice Actors in Anime

Yuu_Kanzaki - 7 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
4 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

64 by maya2003s »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - Apr 23

32 by Zimmu »»
10 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece part 2 (the sequel)

Cyborgium - 3 hours ago

2 by Zarutaku »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 7 hours ago

25 by maya2003s »»
20 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.