Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 24, 2014 6:09 AM

May 2012
Kousoku11 said:
Samurai Flamenco (2nd one) - The openings were bad in the first place, so it wasn't hard to surpass them. Why do I like it? I have no clue; I just can't stop listening it! So I guess that it's just that catchy in my ears.

The gorgeous "eyecatch" illustrations of the Mineral Miracle Muse trio, especially the highly-detailed ones near the end, makes this number for me. It is pretty catchy musically as well.
Jul 24, 2014 6:14 AM

Apr 2014
Hunter x Hunter
The opening for it has been the same since he first episode, only the ending changes, so I enjoy the ending more than the Opening.
Jul 24, 2014 6:25 AM

Feb 2013
Sankarea actually had a really good ending, along with Mawaru Penguindrum. Kaze no Stigma is another one to note
Jul 24, 2014 4:04 PM

Nov 2011
SeijiSensei said:
Kousoku11 said:
Samurai Flamenco (2nd one) - The openings were bad in the first place, so it wasn't hard to surpass them. Why do I like it? I have no clue; I just can't stop listening it! So I guess that it's just that catchy in my ears.
The gorgeous "eyecatch" illustrations of the Mineral Miracle Muse trio, especially the highly-detailed ones near the end, makes this number for me. It is pretty catchy musically as well.
Yeah, those were pretty nice as well.

Unfortunately enough, the account that hosted the video seems to be deleted. And it's nowhere else on Youtube. So there's that.

Here's the full song then. The visuals aren't there, unfortunately enough.
Jul 24, 2014 5:10 PM

Oct 2010
I can't think of many examples, usually it's the contrary to me. But one big exception is One Piece. While the openings tend to be the same and repeat elements again and again, the endings are surprisingly creative, conveying different styles, moods and scenarios. It's a shame that they just stopped making them.

Kino's journey... the opening is sort of catchy but forgettable in the end, the ending however is a really beautiful and pleasant experience.

The endings of the Clannad franchise as well, compared with the unimaginative openings... I get the issues with the second ending, but it's still a catchy piece that is miles above any of the openings.

I always thought that the ending of Azumanga Daioh captured the mood of the show better than the crazy and colorful opening; while nice and catchy, I think that the ending is a more complete experience and it complements the show better. There are scenes that become more fascinating to me when they are associated to this ending and the atmosphere it sets.

Lupin III: The woman called Fujiko Mine is another example, in this case because the opening is awful, artsy and pretentious in the worst kind of way. While the ending is reasonably beautiful and nice to watch/hear. Not very impressive though.
Jul 24, 2014 6:02 PM

Dec 2012
Thread locked. Simple listing thread, please follow the Anime Discussion Rules.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Your longest record/streak ( 1 2 )

Yonahim_Zz - Today

50 by Yonahim_Zz »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Current MAL Top 10 Most Popular Anime ( 1 2 )

LittleStar - May 4

61 by kxlel02 »»
9 minutes ago

» Do you have a prejudice against people who watch ecchi/hentai?

Dragevard - 3 hours ago

24 by FanofAction »»
13 minutes ago

Poll: » How you decide what anime to watch next

ST63LTH - Today

20 by Akuya »»
59 minutes ago

» Opinions on characters colors!

Yonahim_Zz - Today

37 by Akuya »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.