Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 22, 2014 1:23 PM

Dec 2013
I've written up to chapter 2, and if you can overlook my grammatical errors you will enjoy my novel/light novel since i have no idea which defines which.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Feedback is appreciated, any at all; you think it's mediocre, post it! Think it's crap, post it! Think it's great, post it!
Jul 22, 2014 5:05 PM

Jun 2014
i will certainly need to see where the story goes from here to make an assessment. What i will say is that your writing leaves a lot of assumptions to be drawn by the reader. What i mean is, things are happening that I have no idea about. Like with the house being bound to him or whatever, I felt like I was expected to understand what was going on, when i didn't. It took a lot of thought, reading the whole thing, and re reading to understand it sort of. My point is, things happen without explanation or at least not enough of it. Now if this is intentional, that is were my needing to see more of the story comes in.

EDIT: I also think i find the premiss of the story intriguing. If i misunderstand it is one thing, but it seems to me he can take on the burdens of other people, living a more miserable life himself, so others may live in happiness.
Jul 23, 2014 12:45 PM

Dec 2013
whatamafu said:
i will certainly need to see where the story goes from here to make an assessment. What i will say is that your writing leaves a lot of assumptions to be drawn by the reader. What i mean is, things are happening that I have no idea about. Like with the house being bound to him or whatever, I felt like I was expected to understand what was going on, when i didn't. It took a lot of thought, reading the whole thing, and re reading to understand it sort of. My point is, things happen without explanation or at least not enough of it. Now if this is intentional, that is were my needing to see more of the story comes in.

EDIT: I also think i find the premiss of the story intriguing. If i misunderstand it is one thing, but it seems to me he can take on the burdens of other people, living a more miserable life himself, so others may live in happiness.

I'm planning to make the next chapter go into detail about mostly everything. I am currently trying to compress all the ideas. Yeah that is the power i'm going for and i am trying hard not to make Atlas not too broken because of it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback, i really appreciate it!

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

363 by nin-tendo »»
2 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Yesterday, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Apr 24

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Apr 24, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Apr 24, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Apr 24, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.