Forum Settings
Forums
Durarara!! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 21, 2014 3:10 AM

Mar 2013
Hello, guys and gals.

Before proceeding, note that there are spoilers from volume 13 in this thread. I advise proceeding only if you have already completed Durarara!! fully, know what has happened, or want to be spoiled for some reason.

Oct 3, 2014 2:13 PM

Oct 2009
The reason he disappeared is quite simple:
(and because it's simple no one responded to your post for so many months)

The author made a sequel and he wanted people to keep buying his books.

C'mon, find me one person who reads Durarara!!SH for any other reason than to find out what happened to Izaya....
"Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love."

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Oct 16, 2014 12:55 PM
Jul 2014
I don't think that he really left Ikebukuro. Maybe he went to ground for a time to recover, but I'm quite sure he'll come back. He isn't able to stop to intermeddle with the things happening in Ikebukuro, but I think he'll be more careful than before because he'd been almost killed. And he'll give Vorona a wide berth from now on...
Dec 8, 2014 3:28 PM
Aug 2014
I think he left Ikebukuro but I fully expect him to come back. There are many theory's I have, one is that maybe he realized just how bad he was and possibly felt guilty and couldn't face the people in Ikebukuro again; however, this is the one theory that I wish were true but doubt that it is the most out of all my theory's. Another is that he simply left because he didn't really have a choice perhaps he is trying to recover from his battle with Shizuo or maybe that's was his original intention but just ended up not coming back maybe he found even more interesting people to observe than those in Ikebukuro. I think he'll come back either even more of an asshole than before or the good guy who will save everyone but I think the latter is a less likely case though it would be kind of cool ( I really hate izaya and wish vorona would have killed him but if he turns good I can forgive him)
Apr 12, 2015 5:54 AM

Apr 2015
SPOOLERS

the pro prologue to durarata SH volume 3 (the most recent one) is about izaya and only izaya, it is either him talking in the present or a reference of what he has said in the past. either way this is a major indication that izaya may return soon, assuming he is alive (which i hope and think he is) link to durarara SH volume 3pro prologue:
http://anni-fiesta.livejournal.com/64081.html#comments
minkawaguchiApr 12, 2015 11:27 AM
May 6, 2015 4:40 PM
Aug 2014
Yeah I read that. Narita has a habit of taunting the readers when it comes down to stuff like this. so considering Narita there is absolutely no way of knowing. considering that there was flash backs to Izaya in the first SH book it could just be Narita trying to destroy us mentally... As he always is -_-
May 6, 2015 10:56 PM

Apr 2015
i think he is the one kuon has been contacting over the phone, I think he's alive (and I hope he is too) I think as soon as Narita reintroduces him (let's hope he does) SH will pick up a lot
May 7, 2015 3:07 PM
Aug 2014
but Kuon said on the phone, if my memory serves me correct, "You got out of jail" and it was revealed later that Horada had just gotten out of jail so I just assumed it was Horada, and Izaya is WAY to smart to get arrested, but I do fully expect Izaya to come back,(I don't really want him too though) but I think Narita is gonna REALLY taunt us until then.

oh and it's spoilers not spoolers and you put a 't' in Durarara!! ^^
May 7, 2015 7:49 PM

Apr 2015
I have no doubts that Narita will tease us and it just seemed a little too easy to be horada but I guess it could be, it seems the majority of people think he will make an appearance again which is good for me haha.
yes I make frequent typos as I'm on mobile sorry
May 8, 2015 2:52 PM
Aug 2014
XD yeah he'll be back and if he doesn't come back to Ikebukuro I believe Narita will be kind enough to at least tell us where he is if he's alive and like what he's been up to for the last year and a half.

I actually have theory that he moved to the states with Namie of course that might just be my Izaya x Namie fangirl talking ^^ but it would kind of make sense if that happened or at least it makes sense to me
May 8, 2015 7:55 PM

Apr 2015
Narita has said that his status is a spoiler so we will eventually know, is reassuring to know most fans think he is alive and will return :) I love izaya woo
May 9, 2015 1:28 PM
Aug 2014
yeah I just want to know what he's up to ^^

as you can probably tell im a Shizuo fangirl and I hate Izaya (not as a character no as a character he's like one of the best but more as a person. I just hate arrogance! XD)
May 9, 2015 1:33 PM

Apr 2015
i love him as both, most people read drrr SH especially for izaya and he is a favoured character by most, another reason I think he will be brought back aha:) but he definitely brings a whole lot to the plot
May 9, 2015 9:26 PM
Aug 2014
I read SH cause it freaking Drrr... I mean do you need any other reason than that O_O

Another thing I wonder about is if Vorona will come back. I hope she does. I ship Shizuo x Vorona ^^

And I kinda wish we got to see more of Shizuo, Izaya, and Shinra's high school years. I read some side story Narita made set during that time and it was hilarious. Those three had screwed up childhoods XD
May 10, 2015 12:52 AM

Apr 2015
I ship shizaya so of course I would like to see more of that, but I don't hate vorona like most. I'd like to see more of izaya and shzuos childhood too and j would love to see izaya and shinras friendship develop as* izaya has said he considers shinra more than just another of his humans, also shizuo said he wonders what it would of been like f he had been friends with izaya and I would LOVE to see that (of course with the occasional friendship fight XD) I just can't wait for / hope for izaya to come back and start messing with yahiro and kuon (if he hasn't already...)
May 10, 2015 6:57 AM
Aug 2014
*rant mode active* (my apologies if any of this is offensive I just can't help it) FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THEY ARE NOT GAY SHEESH I CANT TAKE ANYMORE SHIZAYA CRAP ID HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE PAIRING IF IT WAS CANON BUT ITS NOT AND DONT TRY TO TELL ME IT IS CAUSE ITS NOT UNLESS NARITA SAYS SHIZAYA IS CANON I WILL NOT ACCEPT THE PAIRING AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE SHOW OR THE MANGA WITH THE TWO OR IF THE CREATOR OF THE SHOW SAYS ITS CANON IT HAS TO BE NARITA THAT SAYS IT AND IT HAS TO HAPPEN IN THE LIGHT NOVELS NOT THE SHOW OR THE MANGA -_- *rant mode deactivated* ahahaha sorry about that I just really needed to get that off my chest well anyway as for that whole thing about shizuo wondering what would've happened if him and izaya been on good terms I think Narita is building up to something involving the two NOT SHIZAYA but something else cause remember when shizuo said he wanted to be detective Tom thought of izaya s his assistant. there's just way to many hints that Narita is planning something awesome it would be epic if the two became friends NOT IN A SHIZAYA WAY BUT JUST FRIENDS I think that's what Narita is hinting at but before that happens izaya has to turn good which is what I hope happens ^^ (I'm seriously sorry if anything I said was offensive I just really hate the shizaya pairing ^^)
May 10, 2015 7:31 AM

Apr 2015
nah it's cool I totally get why most people dislike shizaya and that it isn't canon (yet... give me hope) and I don't think that Narita making shizuo and izaya friends would lead to it becoming canon I just sorta ship it but know that it won't amount to anything (again, let me hope) I definately think that izaya will become friendlier with shizuo but obviously with a few fights here and there...
May 10, 2015 1:32 PM
Aug 2014
XD okay we're cool then, but i'm hoping Izaya turns good that would be awesome!!!

oh do you like AMV's and fanfiction???
May 10, 2015 1:39 PM

Apr 2015
it would be awesome but again I'd like to see him tick people off a little, I don't know what an AMV is sorry but I do like fanficition however due to school work and exams I haven't been able to read a lot recently which sucks:(
May 10, 2015 6:37 PM
Aug 2014
AMV = anime music video. I make them myself and I also just recently started wrighting fanfiction (I'm on my iPad so I'll get you a link later)

Yeah like I said I hate arrogant jerks so of course I'd like to seem him be good XD ^^
May 10, 2015 9:37 PM

Apr 2015
I think his arrogance gives him a lik charm but of course I'd like to see him turn somewhat good and oh yeah I'd love to see them!
May 11, 2015 6:21 PM
Aug 2014
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgqL5wuFvzAJ8qx_qLlRRw/videos

fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~jadekyo

I think his arrogance annoys the living shit out of me. I just cant stand arrogant people. I prefer Shizuo's selflessness. sure Shizuo can be selfish but he never puts himself above anyone else and that's what I like about him. and he's so nice and kind hearted maybe a little overprotective at times but I in a sense admire him ^^
May 11, 2015 10:36 PM

Apr 2015
ill take a look when I next have some free time and yes it would be cute to see izaya a bit more like shizuo, being selfless but not too much as* it would ruin his character
May 12, 2015 7:13 PM
Aug 2014
Okay

I guess you're right but still you know a character is good when they develop and izaya turning good would be a big development for his character so I personally think it would make his character better ^^
May 12, 2015 9:30 PM

Apr 2015
right? I just think not all good because no one changes that much, I also hope he still loves humans
May 13, 2015 4:00 PM
Aug 2014
I guess. I don't really care about the loving humans part though it does kinda creep me out sometimes O_O
May 14, 2015 10:29 AM

Apr 2015
yeah I get that, but it's so interesting and makes me love him so much more
May 14, 2015 4:38 PM
Aug 2014
it makes me hate him more. cause like if you love someone you SHOULD want to make them happy not completely destroy their lives then let them recover then do it all over again O_O anyway you put it he's http://static.zerochan.net/Demotivational.Poster.full.500885.jpg
May 14, 2015 10:43 PM

Apr 2015
I think I'd like to se him make people happy
May 17, 2015 4:37 PM
Aug 2014
yeah me too! ^^

admit it that pic was funny XD

(sorry it took me awhile to reply)
Jul 2, 2015 1:48 AM

Apr 2011
takarabako said:
The reason he disappeared is quite simple:
(and because it's simple no one responded to your post for so many months)

The author made a sequel and he wanted people to keep buying his books.

C'mon, find me one person who reads Durarara!!SH for any other reason than to find out what happened to Izaya....

Too biased on char, but hates author lol, u must be die-hard bieber fan. hahaha.
~♥~ Otaku + Otaku - Otaku = Otaku ~♥~
Jan 21, 2016 10:20 PM
Jul 2018
I've got latter novel spoilers thanks to spoiler posts frm translators, don't say i didn't warn you

That weaselly little bitch deserved every ounce of pain he felt towards the end.
removed-userJan 21, 2016 10:59 PM
Feb 7, 2016 2:44 PM
Aug 2014
yeah, I already knew that ^_^
Jun 13, 2017 2:25 AM
Jun 2017
hey guys ! can someone tell me where can i find durarara SH on the internet ? i want to read it so bad :( and is the manga still going ? what about the novel ? i need answeeeeerrrsss
Sep 27, 2018 5:29 PM
Dec 2017
@Pandaiiis, you really can't, you gotta read it hard copy, but I don't think it's translated to English yet. About the manga, you gotta check MAL for that and the anime was based off the light novel, so the light novel is finished. I sincerely apologize for my late reply.
Jan 9, 2019 1:49 AM
Aug 2018
nicethings said:
I've got latter novel spoilers thanks to spoiler posts frm translators, don't say i didn't warn you

That weaselly little bitch deserved every ounce of pain he felt towards the end.

Hahahaha I love how Izaya haters are worse than Izaya
Well, that Weaselly little bitch is protagonist in his own novels now
Also Izaya legs are fine, his pain is psychosomatic but even in a wheelchair he is still kicking
Good characters like Izaya needs disadvantages to still going while in Ikebukuro Shizuo is doing a lot of nothing.
Jan 9, 2019 3:10 AM
Jul 2018
Cayleigh said:
nicethings said:

Also Izaya legs are fine, his pain is psychosomatic but even in a wheelchair he is still kicking
Good characters like Izaya needs disadvantages to still going while in Ikebukuro Shizuo is doing a lot of nothing.

People responding to my comment that's like 2 years old. Whatta time to be alive.

> "good character"
> faggot like izaya

PICK ONE.

I hate Shizuo too. Well, hate is the wrong word. He's bland. I disliked Mikado as well. Somehow those 3 are the least interesting chars and yet they got way too much focus and are "popular" among the fandom. ""Popularity"" does not equal "quality", look at the MAL character rankings. Derps McGoon is like no. 25 on mal's list, exemplifying his status as the worst character in DRRR and that everyone on MAL has shit taste. Probably the same people that voted Makoto as best girl on the persona 5 discussion board best girl poll tbh.

Also I haven't read the latter DRRR novels because I frankly found SH to be trash, so of course I'd avoid them like the plague. Working on my alternate proper canon. Guess what weasel dies in it?
removed-userJan 9, 2019 3:13 AM
Jan 11, 2019 1:05 PM
Aug 2018
nicethings said:
Cayleigh said:

People responding to my comment that's like 2 years old. Whatta time to be alive.

> "good character"
> faggot like izaya

PICK ONE.

I hate Shizuo too. Well, hate is the wrong word. He's bland. I disliked Mikado as well. Somehow those 3 are the least interesting chars and yet they got way too much focus and are "popular" among the fandom. ""Popularity"" does not equal "quality", look at the MAL character rankings. Derps McGoon is like no. 25 on mal's list, exemplifying his status as the worst character in DRRR and that everyone on MAL has shit taste. Probably the same people that voted Makoto as best girl on the persona 5 discussion board best girl poll tbh.

Also I haven't read the latter DRRR novels because I frankly found SH to be trash, so of course I'd avoid them like the plague. Working on my alternate proper canon. Guess what weasel dies in it?

"People responding to my comment that's like 2 years old. Whatta time to be alive."
Is this a problem? I don´t mind to reply things I write five or ten years ago.
And I think you don´t mind too

"I hate Shizuo too.Well, hate is the wrong word. He's bland."
I don´t hate Shizuo, but as a character is oblivious that Narita don´t care about him much.
He is bland because everything for him is easy and he don´t take consequence of his actions.
He almost killed Mikado,Ruri, Egor, Haruna´s father... and he simple goes clean without consequences. He don´t assume his mistakes and everything is someone else fault.
And his bond with Verona (another weak character) comes out of nowhere.
Well, in an interview Narita said he only create Shizuo for Izaya have someone to fight,
So yes you are right Shizuo is likeable but as character he is bland.

"I disliked Mikado as well"
You can dislike Mikado, but he is not a bland character, unlike Shizuo he is well written in the novels, Mikado have an internal conflict/growth and his actions have consequences.

"Popularity"does not equal "quality"
I agree, but I am talking about the novels that I read, not the anime.
In the anime every character is bland because the producers are too lazy to write a descent script.

Plus, I just watched the first season.
Izaya was so badly adapted that made me mad to continue watching.
In the NOVELS he is the most well written character so far and his spin off novels remember so much Baccano.
In Japan Durarara book 9 was the most sold just because focus on Izaya.
I can say he is the most complex fictional character I read in books/manga/light novels

In his spin off novels you can see Izaya don´t need a physical ability to make things happen, his away of think is so great that you can write essays about all aspects of his personality.

He is a thrill seeker,lonely,man child,smart, a dick,a loyal friend, emotionally masochist, a big troll, yandere, etc
Is so difficulty to see a character if so many traits; Izaya really looks like a human.

Also Izaya is a character that’s naturally change like a human in real life, middle school Izaya, High School Izaya, Durarara Izaya and now centric novels Izaya is not the same.
In all his stages of life Izaya had different opinions and views of the world.

And that’s all he is: he’s just human.

“He is not an ally of justice, but neither is he an abettor of villainy. He is simply unwaveringly honest to his own desires.”
- Sunset With Orihara Izaya.

My other favorite quote:

“I know the fact that he’s a jerk. But Izaya is a guy who is very fair to everyone. Whether it’s a good thing or a terrible thing, he will step into the matter and calmly stir it up equally. I think I can be fond of those parts of him compared to people who are superficial. Well, I agree that it’s better not to be close to that guy. I also think that but Izaya is like an addictive poison. Once you get involved, you go crazy somehow… But in my case, the poison helped me but there are many people who are destroyed by it. Really, I think that guy is like a strong drug. Then if he’s a strong drug, he can be a poison or a medicine depending on the usage. But that guy is not a medicine or pill that has no intentions. In the end, no matter how you look at it, that guy himself is very human so that’s why he’s troublesome.”
— Sharaku Mikage about Orihara Izaya, Durarara!! Light Novel, Volume 11

" I frankly found SH to be trash"
The problem with Narita is that he writes too many characters and he suddenly stop caring about them.
In SH he writes about teenagers that’s looks like Shizuo and Izaya, just to serve as a mirror to Shizuo and Izaya relationship.
This is obvious, as Shizuo saw the teenagers and said to Celty if he and Izaya could be friends.

"Working on my alternate proper canon"

If you hate a character so much to the point to dismiss his motives and reasons why bother to write about him?

Also, I am sure almost 99% the reasons you hate Izaya is just a wrong interpretation you have of the character. Like 99% of Izaya haters
Jan 11, 2019 1:32 PM
Aug 2018
Jadekyo said:
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXgqL5wuFvzAJ8qx_qLlRRw/videos

fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~jadekyo

I think his arrogance annoys the living shit out of me. I just cant stand arrogant people. I prefer Shizuo's selflessness. sure Shizuo can be selfish but he never puts himself above anyone else and that's what I like about him. and he's so nice and kind hearted maybe a little overprotective at times but I in a sense admire him ^^

Don´t confuse arrogance with confidence.
Izaya is a person who admits his mistakes,the problem is that he see the world with subjective values and he believed that people have to be true to their own values.
So Izaya just see he make a mistake when he break his values.

You said:" but he never puts himself above anyone else and that's what I like about him"

Did you read the novels?
Shizuo just care about his friends but he likes to judge everyone else
He almost beat to death an uncountable number of people just because he did´t like them.

Jan 12, 2019 1:35 PM
Jan 2019
nicethings said:
Cayleigh said:

> "good character"
> faggot like izaya

PICK ONE.

I love your ability to stand up to crazy obsessed fangirls
Jan 12, 2019 1:44 PM
Jan 2019
Cayleigh said:
nicethings said:

> "good character"
> faggot like izaya

PICK ONE.

"People responding to my comment that's like 2 years old. Whatta time to be alive."

I don´t hate Shizuo, but as a character is oblivious that Narita don´t care about him much.
He is bland because everything for him is easy and he don´t take consequence of his actions.
He almost killed Mikado,Ruri, Egor, Haruna´s father... and he simple goes clean without consequences. He don´t assume his mistakes and everything is someone else fault.
Well, in an interview Narita said he only create Shizuo for Izaya have someone to fight,

You can dislike Mikado, but he is not a bland character, unlike Shizuo he is well written in the novels, Mikado have an internal conflict/growth and his actions have consequences.

In the anime every character is bland because the producers are too lazy to write a descent script.

In the NOVELS he is the most well written character so far and his spin off novels remember so much Baccano.
I can say he is the most complex fictional character I read in books/manga/light novels

In his spin off novels you can see Izaya don´t need a physical ability to make things happen, his away of think is so great that you can write essays about all aspects of his personality.

He is a thrill seeker,lonely,man child,smart, a dick,a loyal friend, emotionally masochist, a big troll, yandere, etc
Is so difficulty to see a character if so many traits; Izaya really looks like a human.

Also Izaya is a character that’s naturally change like a human in real life, middle school Izaya, High School Izaya, Durarara Izaya and now centric novels Izaya is not the same.

“He is not an ally of justice, but neither is he an abettor of villainy. He is simply unwaveringly honest to his own desires.”

My other favorite quote:

“I know the fact that he’s a jerk. But Izaya is a guy who is very fair to everyone. Whether it’s a good thing or a terrible thing, he will step into the matter and calmly stir it up equally. I think I can be fond of those parts of him compared to people who are superficial. Well, I agree that it’s better not to be close to that guy. I also think that but Izaya is like an addictive poison. Once you get involved, you go crazy somehow… But in my case, the poison helped me but there are many people who are destroyed by it. Really, I think that guy is like a strong drug. Then if he’s a strong drug, he can be a poison or a medicine depending on the usage. But that guy is not a medicine or pill that has no intentions. In the end, no matter how you look at it, that guy himself is very human so that’s why he’s troublesome.”

The problem with Narita is that he writes too many characters and he suddenly stop caring about them.
In SH he writes about teenagers that’s looks like Shizuo and Izaya, just to serve as a mirror to Shizuo and Izaya relationship.
This is obvious, as Shizuo saw the teenagers and said to Celty if he and Izaya could be friends.

If you hate a character so much to the point to dismiss his motives and reasons why bother to write about him?

Also, I am sure almost 99% the reasons you hate Izaya is just a wrong interpretation you have of the character. Like 99% of Izaya haters

You're proving nothing. You're wasting your time trying to prove how "great" Izaya is when people will always have different opinions about who they like. Right now you just look like some insane izaya fangirl who can't handle other people not liking him. Seriously grow up.
Jan 12, 2019 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
Livingthelife said:
nicethings said:

> "good character"
> faggot like izaya

PICK ONE.

It's been like this since the beginning my friend
I'm a fangirl of someone who nobody really cares about or hates so I remember having fun being on the defensive all the time for liking him
These days since drrr isn't all that popular anymore I don't get much flack.

Also I read the novels and I still dislike izaya so
SHRUG
Jan 12, 2019 2:21 PM
Jan 2019
nicethings said:
Livingthelife said:

I'm a fangirl of someone who nobody really cares about or hates so I remember having fun being on the defensive all the time for liking him

SHRUG

I don't care much about Izaya. I read parts of the translated novel as well, and I still find him boring. I think he's overrated. I find the other characters far more interesting.

You like what you like. But personally I wouldn't care if someone shat all over my fav.
LivingthelifeJan 12, 2019 2:24 PM
Jan 12, 2019 6:30 PM

Apr 2017
nicethings said:

hnmm, yess quite intriguing

i have to disagree though, i find izaya to be a total qt i mean look at those eyes
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Feb 5, 2019 4:09 PM
Aug 2018
Livingthelife said:
Cayleigh said:

My other favorite quote:

You're proving nothing. You're wasting your time trying to prove how "great" Izaya is when people will always have different opinions about who they like. Right now you just look like some insane izaya fangirl who can't handle other people not liking him. Seriously grow up.

Why you are so sensible? So having an opinion is obsession nowadays?
And why you calling me insane? i did not threaten someone's life.
Also, i just not only write about Izaya but about Mikado,Shizuo, SH novels and the anime adaptation.
I can write about the others characters too. If you don´t get sensitive about it.

"You're proving nothing."
I don´t want to prove anything.
I just give my opinion and explained it with the source material. I like to write quotes of my favorite books.
I just give my opinion to her, you act like i threatened her life. So calm down, and demanding people to shut up is not the right thing to do.

"You're wasting your time trying to prove how "great" Izaya is"
Is not your problem how i waste my time,
and yeah, i like the character and explained why i like him.
What´s wrong with that? is this a crime?
You are free to write why you dislike him and we can have a discussion about it.

"when people will always have different opinions about who they like."
Exactly, i just gave my opinion. Or just someone that think like you can have an opinion?
she said she hate him, i said i like him and why. Two differents opinions.
So, why my opinion is invalid and her not?

If you disagree with me fine, just tell me what you think about the novels.
Unlike you, i like to read others opinions and discuss about it.

"you just look like some insane izaya fangirl..."
Why not insane Mikado fangirl? I defended him too...

"who can't handle other people not liking him."
Looks like you can´t handle someone liking him

You must be angry about my sentence: " I am sure almost 99% the reasons you hate Izaya is just a wrong interpretation you have of the character. Like 99% of Izaya haters"
Well, acting like this you are just proving my point.

Also, it's funny how biased your mind works:
a person gives positive arguments about a character that you like:
a different opinion that i have to respect
a person gives positive arguments about a character that you don't like:
shut up!!! obsessive crazy fangirl

"Seriously grow up."
i have 1,80 cm i grew up enough
CayleighFeb 5, 2019 9:05 PM
Feb 5, 2019 4:20 PM
Aug 2018
dizzyur said:
Livingthelife said:

SHRUG

Now i´m curious, who is the character that you like?
Mar 7, 2019 12:35 PM
Jan 2019
Cayleigh said:
Livingthelife said:

Why you are so sensible? So having an opinion is obsession nowadays?
And why you calling me insane? i did not threaten someone's life.
Also, i just not only write about Izaya but about Mikado,Shizuo, SH novels and the anime adaptation.
I can write about the others characters too. If you don´t get sensitive about it.

"You're proving nothing."
I don´t want to prove anything.
I just give my opinion and explained it with the source material. I like to write quotes of my favorite books.
I just give my opinion to her, you act like i threatened her life. So calm down, and demanding people to shut up is not the right thing to do.

"You're wasting your time trying to prove how "great" Izaya is"
Is not your problem how i waste my time,
and yeah, i like the character and explained why i like him.
What´s wrong with that? is this a crime?
You are free to write why you dislike him and we can have a discussion about it.

"when people will always have different opinions about who they like."
Exactly, i just gave my opinion. Or just someone that think like you can have an opinion?
she said she hate him, i said i like him and why. Two differents opinions.
So, why my opinion is invalid and her not?

If you disagree with me fine, just tell me what you think about the novels.
Unlike you, i like to read others opinions and discuss about it.

"you just look like some insane izaya fangirl..."
Why not insane Mikado fangirl? I defended him too...

"who can't handle other people not liking him."
Looks like you can´t handle someone liking him

You must be angry about my sentence: " I am sure almost 99% the reasons you hate Izaya is just a wrong interpretation you have of the character. Like 99% of Izaya haters"
Well, acting like this you are just proving my point.

Also, it's funny how biased your mind works:
a person gives positive arguments about a character that you like:
a different opinion that i have to respect
a person gives positive arguments about a character that you don't like:
shut up!!! obsessive crazy fangirl

"Seriously grow up."
i have 1,80 cm i grew up enough

Goodness, this is pure obsession.

More topics from this board

» Which one should I buy (Durarara or Baccano)

Unalina - Jun 24, 2021

3 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 4, 2021 1:56 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Chapter 1 Discussion

kage-bunshin - Mar 5, 2010

2 by metropyramid »»
Feb 6, 2021 10:52 PM

» DOES ANY KIND OF SCAN TRANSLATE THIS?

MatheusGomes - Jun 15, 2019

2 by crescensXG »»
Jun 16, 2019 2:42 AM

» Differences Between This and the Anime

removed-user - May 12, 2019

0 by removed-user »»
May 12, 2019 10:13 PM

Poll: » Durarara!! Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2014

3 by nareva__ »»
Jan 26, 2017 11:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.