Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 30, 2009 12:12 AM
Jul 2009
Hmmm wow i didn't expect that to happen (119-125)

it's weird that the real life version of yureka likes roto/loto... or did i read it wrong =\

the story is getting really good, the manhwa's getting more popular as well which kinda irritates me..... guess its one of those i knew about this way before you things
Dec 30, 2009 12:14 AM
Jul 2009
btw how do u get the show spoiler button..

i'm a complete newb at this
Jan 4, 2010 6:26 PM

Apr 2009
is it really getting more popular? it just doesnt seem like it to me. i guess maybe its just me.

anyways. chapter 126. awesome! I'm so glad to see Alpha again! I never even once considered him to be the one under the hood until he introduced himself as Gamma! Roto's right, Wun-Ha/Alpha is the only guy who would come up with a name like that. heeheehee! X3

<----just take out the spaces
Jan 9, 2010 10:26 AM
Jun 2007
It will be very interesting what will happen when Roto meet Boromid and Ah-Dhol. Roto did get away with all their money after all.

And I'm kinda disappointed that the author changed style from happy-go-lucky to the more serious stuff.

Who will get Roto? Yureka or Real Life Yureka or miss Piri?
Jan 22, 2010 2:35 PM

Apr 2009
OMG I cant beleive Woon Suk is dead!! He was one of my favorite characters! As for Yureka, shes completely lost it. What was the reason behind it? Is she having an identity crisis or something?

I wonder if Miss Piri will even show up again...?
Feb 25, 2010 8:18 PM

Aug 2008
On chapter 136...everything's becoming so complicated.

I agree with Haku it's a slight disappointment we went from fun & joy to dark and serious. But it's not bad, just have to get use to it being different I suppose.

Like eating a cherry and being sad the cherry is gone and can no longer be eaten, or something, lol.

LoL @ The Dargon Egg, I love how they always fit in some comedy somewhere in this :).

Chapter 137: Alright I'm lost.

138: Okay wtf, I'm really lost. LOL She's normal in RL but kills for REAL online? I think differences in personalities end WAY BEFORE KILLING between those two worlds, lmao.

I really can not understand how everyone's taking everything so casually while in the presence of a real murderer?

Chapter 139: Page 25 was so cute! xD!!
And we got Yureka in a Maid Outfit! woot woot! And various other shots of the "RL" Yureka

Chapter 140: When did that happen? I can't quite recall when she tried to impersonate Yureka.

OMG! SHE DOES LOVE HIM! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be a freaking fan girl with how much I love romance, LoL.

Chapter 141: Mirenne...how can a guy look so cute <.<

Yureka (The manga) has evolved so much from what it originally was, in ways I never had imagined it could have. Which is great, though I do miss it's old feel.

Chapter 146 : Page 15: Yureka looked so bad @$$ :p.

Ah-Dol...quite cold to Yureka.
FateEntityFeb 25, 2010 11:49 PM
Mar 25, 2011 12:06 PM
Nov 2009
i see not much discussion going on here but :S

after reading chapters 195 & 196 and Lotto realizing the connection between the A.I. and unconscious people. I've started to re-read everything from Ch1 simply because I missed the comedy of the beginning (Ch1. is still my favorite). I totally missed or don't remember chapter 138 and the unconscious Piri as Lotto walking out.
I think I'm most curious as to what Alpha (Woon-Ha)'s knows about everything. And would Lotto have made a connection if he had noticed her, instead up being a jerk and insisting Jaeha is never going to be Yureka because of his NPC love complex. (For being so clever and smart, hes pretty dumb and naive when it comes to his social skills with actual people)
Mar 25, 2011 9:59 PM

Apr 2009
RGC said:

after reading chapters 195 & 196 and Lotto realizing the connection between the A.I. and unconscious people. I've started to re-read everything from Ch1 simply because I missed the comedy of the beginning (Ch1. is still my favorite). I totally missed or don't remember chapter 138 and the unconscious Piri as Lotto walking out.
Chapter one is totally my favorite too! All this seriousness recently...Ever since the Demon King arc, it feels like the story has moved beyond the game (which is the part of the story I liked best) Now we're talking about hackers and unconscious people being used illegally. It's starting to remind me of the .hack// series. o_0
RGC said:

I think I'm most curious as to what Alpha (Woon-Ha)'s knows about everything. And would Lotto have made a connection if he had noticed her, instead up being a jerk and insisting Jaeha is never going to be Yureka because of his NPC love complex. (For being so clever and smart, hes pretty dumb and naive when it comes to his social skills with actual people)
Interesting thought. I would have never suspected Alpha of knowing about all that, but now that you mention it, I think when Jaeha went all berserk assassin or whatever, it did seem like Alpha (I think he went by Delta at that point...) kinda knew what was going on. Very fishy.... lol at NPC love complex X3
Apr 5, 2011 2:05 AM
Nov 2009
DarkwingRose said:
Interesting thought. I would have never suspected Alpha of knowing about all that, but now that you mention it, I think when Jaeha went all berserk assassin or whatever, it did seem like Alpha (I think he went by Delta at that point...) kinda knew what was going on. Very fishy.... lol at NPC love complex X3

yes very fishy indeed, how much he knows about things. The hunters & killers. the fact that he had the hunter software he gave Lotto, when Yureka was berserk. The fact that he took Lotto the the "hospital" where Jaeha was being kept (and Piri) and was pretty chummy with that Jung Myungkun person that is one of the people behind the whole A.I. thing and is the same person who has abducted Elca/Seol-Hee when she tries to quit being a killer and leave with the "goods".

Yup, NPC love .. very complex :3 some pretty awesome NPCs/ AIs in Lost Saga/Last Saga. And yes, very .hack//-ish
May 10, 2011 9:03 AM

Apr 2009
Is it just me, or does Lotto look older in recent chapters? :/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Characters

DarkwingRose - Sep 10, 2009

4 by frozen_soul »»
Aug 26, 2010 1:50 AM

» A good anime series?

FateEntity - Oct 13, 2009

1 by DarkwingRose »»
Oct 13, 2009 2:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.