Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 10, 2009 12:41 AM

Apr 2009
Discuss recent chapters here, and have fun!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 13, 2009 10:11 AM

Aug 2008
LoL I was DIEING (by laughing) reading chapter 104. Omg that was funny.

page 14 of 104...lol...turning into some kind of weird almost-gender-bender *kidding*, (Yureka : "There hasn't even been a girl who has confessed to me yet".) Haha....

I actually made this post on the mangafox site...but figured to get this thread going I'd repost it here =]
Oct 13, 2009 5:02 PM

Apr 2009
haha, yeah i know! seeing that kid (what is his name anyway?) being PK'ed by Yureka with his blood smeared everywhere... lol XD

...but i still wonder, how long is he planning on using Yureka's character? I really want to see Roto again...
Oct 13, 2009 6:47 PM

Aug 2008
Haha that was so awesome!

As do I :(. And I hope she comes back soon (or eventually). But I imagine for quite awhile probably.

Another funny part when Roto as Yureka called that one chick Medusa and she got all suspicious (For another reason then what Roto thought) lol.
Oct 26, 2009 12:34 PM

Apr 2009
Fatentity said:
"
At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like Id_entity/Yureka breaking up the party we've known and love, and creating a new one with all new players expect for Lotto/Yureka. But it seems they're growing on me, I think I can get use to this new party =]. Starting to like the new some-what main character guy now too (Forget his name...Jang?). He seems to be understanding what playing with friends is all about :).

And it seems at the end of chapter 107, their might be another new female player coming along soon?

The current new female party member is a bit cute too =p.

Starting chapter 108 read!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Great chapters, Yureka doesn't seem to come out often; but when it does, it's really good. It's nice to see that Jijon Jang is a little bit less of an idiot as he was before. He's actually learning team work! Yay for Jang!! It's also nice to have Lotto back--I was starting to think he enjoyed playing as Yureka-- although he does seem a little more mature now that he's watching over Jang. Can't wait for next chapter, maybe we'll see Ah-Dol and Boromir soon, along with the new girl(?)

>>I love the part where the PK'ers have a flashback of Alpha. lol, must've been epic pwnage! :3
Nov 7, 2009 3:05 PM

Aug 2008
Chapter 110...not much happened. But it was still good. Tad funny =]. Seems we are getting more questions, such as who this new guy is after Jang's life, and Jang seems to already know how to beat him.

BLooDy_ROsE708 said:
[
>Great chapters, Yureka doesn't seem to come out often; but when it does, it's really good. It's nice to see that Jijon Jang is a little bit less of an idiot as he was before. He's actually learning team work! Yay for Jang!! It's also nice to have Lotto back--I was starting to think he enjoyed playing as Yureka-- although he does seem a little more mature now that he's watching over Jang. Can't wait for next chapter, maybe we'll see Ah-Dol and Boromir soon, along with the new girl(?)

>>I love the part where the PK'ers have a flashback of Alpha. lol, must've been epic pwnage! :3

lol, it does seem he is less than an idiot than initially believed. Haha, I was starting to think Lotto enjoyed it as well, lol. He does. That must've been! Would've been good to see that flash back in detail ^^.
Nov 8, 2009 10:42 AM

Aug 2008
Finished 111. Good chapter, we learn a bit more about the situation with Jang.

Witch girl is hot!

Not sure though if she's the "new girl" that was mentioned a few chapters back. That would be kool though if she stuck around for awhile. I believe the only witch characters we have seen were during the tournament.
Nov 8, 2009 8:13 PM

Apr 2009
didnt seem to be a very eventful chapter, but oh well.At least we got to see some familiar faces. Olios is back! XD not to mention Elca...man she is as scary as ever.

Though i wonder what they would want with Jang? maybe...maybe the other hacker or whatever is trying to kidnap Jang because of a conspiracy outside Lost Saga? Maybe Jang's related to the creator of Lost Saga and the rival companies are trying to use Jang as leverage? And why does Elca care what happens to Jang?
Nov 11, 2009 9:35 PM

Apr 2009
OMG! Ah-Dol and Boromir!!
Nov 22, 2009 1:06 PM

Aug 2008
Yep good seeing some of the old faces for a bit!

Finished 113. Good chapter, lol that was funny when Yureka cursed about the spider...then killed Jang ;).

That's going to be a big big spider...

Well not too much more happened besides that.
Nov 29, 2009 12:17 AM

Apr 2009
something seems off about that Teldon kid (I think that's his name) He sorta reminds me of Roto. And Olios' egg? I wonder what could be in it? It's gotta be the treasure.
Nov 29, 2009 1:15 PM

Aug 2008
No idea what could be in the egg o.O. Logic would tell me a baby spider...but I doubt that's what it is.

Lol in chapter 117 that was Cute with the iced drink :), and funny, "will you heal me please?" "No you will never learn your lesson that way".

Aww I love this series.

What an ending...still up in the air who the Spy is. And with that last picture and don't "jump to any conclusion's" I really can't wait for the next chapter now!
Nov 29, 2009 5:46 PM

Apr 2009
PK'ing Jang and smearing his blood on the wall ftw! That gag never gets old.

--NOW LOADING--

Afraid to say, but right now it looks like Crunade is the spy--wait hang on. I didn't see that last page before! lol Guess that means Crunade is off the hook? Although I gotta admit, Iruhan and Hati are pretty fishy...
Nov 29, 2009 7:52 PM

Aug 2008
lol no it does not.

Haha I love it when I see that, followed by a picture of a blood smeared wall with his body at the bottom :).

I originally *Before this chapter* was betting it wasn't Mirenne or Crunade, I was thinking it was someone we haven't met yet. But that possibility seems pretty low now.

But who knows. I thought it was weird towards the end with Mirenne lead the charge to go help yureka even though she was told to flee. Her personality just seemed off at the moment. But Crunade was doing something fishy. But maybe he's part of something else and not the spy?

Hati...the hacker guy? Yeah I thought he could've been him as well. But then again, maybe not...since he's already fought Jang.

Don't know =\. Can't wait for the next one!
Nov 30, 2009 9:19 PM

Apr 2009
you know i was wonderingtoo if maybe Elca had connections with some of the other Characters, like Crunade for example. Cru's not the bad guy type, but that doesnt mean he cant gather info for the good guys.

Also what are Ahdol, Boromir, and Olios doing in the dragonlands? I know Olios was following Hati to find Yureka, but why would he want to follow Yureka? I dont know... :P
Arggh, we need more people in this club for a proper discussion!
Dec 3, 2009 11:00 PM
Jul 2009
Alright well after reading the new chapters, im still not sure but for now im gonna say mirenne is the spy
Dec 6, 2009 4:57 PM

Apr 2009
Agreed.
Welcome to the club, FunnyKid! :3
Dec 8, 2009 10:31 PM
Jul 2009
Lol thanks. Well i really like this manwha/ manga? dunno if they're still called mangas.... lol anyway does anyone know a site for the chapter downloads. i have every one up to 112 but that took alot of time to get so... >.< if theres a site it'd make things simpler =P
Dec 12, 2009 2:58 AM

Apr 2009
I knew it! Crunade was working for Elca the whole time!
Dec 21, 2009 10:34 PM

Apr 2009
wow...I didnt understand the bet at all, but that was a pretty good chapter right there. I just hope they dont start a romance. that would be...akward, to say the least.
Dec 30, 2009 12:12 AM
Jul 2009
Hmmm wow i didn't expect that to happen (119-125)

it's weird that the real life version of yureka likes roto/loto... or did i read it wrong =\

the story is getting really good, the manhwa's getting more popular as well which kinda irritates me..... guess its one of those i knew about this way before you things
Dec 30, 2009 12:14 AM
Jul 2009
btw how do u get the show spoiler button..

i'm a complete newb at this
Jan 4, 2010 6:26 PM

Apr 2009
is it really getting more popular? it just doesnt seem like it to me. i guess maybe its just me.

anyways. chapter 126. awesome! I'm so glad to see Alpha again! I never even once considered him to be the one under the hood until he introduced himself as Gamma! Roto's right, Wun-Ha/Alpha is the only guy who would come up with a name like that. heeheehee! X3

<----just take out the spaces
Jan 9, 2010 10:26 AM
Jun 2007
It will be very interesting what will happen when Roto meet Boromid and Ah-Dhol. Roto did get away with all their money after all.

And I'm kinda disappointed that the author changed style from happy-go-lucky to the more serious stuff.

Who will get Roto? Yureka or Real Life Yureka or miss Piri?
Jan 22, 2010 2:35 PM

Apr 2009
OMG I cant beleive Woon Suk is dead!! He was one of my favorite characters! As for Yureka, shes completely lost it. What was the reason behind it? Is she having an identity crisis or something?

I wonder if Miss Piri will even show up again...?
Feb 25, 2010 8:18 PM

Aug 2008
On chapter 136...everything's becoming so complicated.

I agree with Haku it's a slight disappointment we went from fun & joy to dark and serious. But it's not bad, just have to get use to it being different I suppose.

Like eating a cherry and being sad the cherry is gone and can no longer be eaten, or something, lol.

LoL @ The Dargon Egg, I love how they always fit in some comedy somewhere in this :).

Chapter 137: Alright I'm lost.

138: Okay wtf, I'm really lost. LOL She's normal in RL but kills for REAL online? I think differences in personalities end WAY BEFORE KILLING between those two worlds, lmao.

I really can not understand how everyone's taking everything so casually while in the presence of a real murderer?

Chapter 139: Page 25 was so cute! xD!!
And we got Yureka in a Maid Outfit! woot woot! And various other shots of the "RL" Yureka

Chapter 140: When did that happen? I can't quite recall when she tried to impersonate Yureka.

OMG! SHE DOES LOVE HIM! XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be a freaking fan girl with how much I love romance, LoL.

Chapter 141: Mirenne...how can a guy look so cute <.<

Yureka (The manga) has evolved so much from what it originally was, in ways I never had imagined it could have. Which is great, though I do miss it's old feel.

Chapter 146 : Page 15: Yureka looked so bad @$$ :p.

Ah-Dol...quite cold to Yureka.
FateEntityFeb 25, 2010 11:49 PM
Mar 25, 2011 12:06 PM
Nov 2009
i see not much discussion going on here but :S

after reading chapters 195 & 196 and Lotto realizing the connection between the A.I. and unconscious people. I've started to re-read everything from Ch1 simply because I missed the comedy of the beginning (Ch1. is still my favorite). I totally missed or don't remember chapter 138 and the unconscious Piri as Lotto walking out.
I think I'm most curious as to what Alpha (Woon-Ha)'s knows about everything. And would Lotto have made a connection if he had noticed her, instead up being a jerk and insisting Jaeha is never going to be Yureka because of his NPC love complex. (For being so clever and smart, hes pretty dumb and naive when it comes to his social skills with actual people)
Mar 25, 2011 9:59 PM

Apr 2009
RGC said:

after reading chapters 195 & 196 and Lotto realizing the connection between the A.I. and unconscious people. I've started to re-read everything from Ch1 simply because I missed the comedy of the beginning (Ch1. is still my favorite). I totally missed or don't remember chapter 138 and the unconscious Piri as Lotto walking out.
Chapter one is totally my favorite too! All this seriousness recently...Ever since the Demon King arc, it feels like the story has moved beyond the game (which is the part of the story I liked best) Now we're talking about hackers and unconscious people being used illegally. It's starting to remind me of the .hack// series. o_0
RGC said:

I think I'm most curious as to what Alpha (Woon-Ha)'s knows about everything. And would Lotto have made a connection if he had noticed her, instead up being a jerk and insisting Jaeha is never going to be Yureka because of his NPC love complex. (For being so clever and smart, hes pretty dumb and naive when it comes to his social skills with actual people)
Interesting thought. I would have never suspected Alpha of knowing about all that, but now that you mention it, I think when Jaeha went all berserk assassin or whatever, it did seem like Alpha (I think he went by Delta at that point...) kinda knew what was going on. Very fishy.... lol at NPC love complex X3
Apr 5, 2011 2:05 AM
Nov 2009
DarkwingRose said:
Interesting thought. I would have never suspected Alpha of knowing about all that, but now that you mention it, I think when Jaeha went all berserk assassin or whatever, it did seem like Alpha (I think he went by Delta at that point...) kinda knew what was going on. Very fishy.... lol at NPC love complex X3

yes very fishy indeed, how much he knows about things. The hunters & killers. the fact that he had the hunter software he gave Lotto, when Yureka was berserk. The fact that he took Lotto the the "hospital" where Jaeha was being kept (and Piri) and was pretty chummy with that Jung Myungkun person that is one of the people behind the whole A.I. thing and is the same person who has abducted Elca/Seol-Hee when she tries to quit being a killer and leave with the "goods".

Yup, NPC love .. very complex :3 some pretty awesome NPCs/ AIs in Lost Saga/Last Saga. And yes, very .hack//-ish
May 10, 2011 9:03 AM

Apr 2009
Is it just me, or does Lotto look older in recent chapters? :/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Characters

DarkwingRose - Sep 10, 2009

4 by frozen_soul »»
Aug 26, 2010 1:50 AM

» A good anime series?

FateEntity - Oct 13, 2009

1 by DarkwingRose »»
Oct 13, 2009 2:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.