Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2008 10:00 PM

Nov 2006
Bruce's striking speed from 3 feet away was five hundredths of a second.

Bruce could throw grains of rice up into the air and then catch them in mid-flight using chopsticks.

Bruce did press ups using only 2 fingers.

Bruce could thrust his fingers through unopened cans of Coca-Cola. (This was when soft drinks cans were made of steel much thicker than today's aluminum cans)

Bruce was able to explode 100lb bags with a simple sidekick.

Bruce would ride for 45 minutes (10 Miles) on a stationary bike, when he'd finished, a huge pool of sweat was beneath him.

Bruce once caved in a protective headgear made from heavy steel rods, rods that had previously withstood several blows from a sledgehammer.

Bruce's last movie "Enter the Dragon" was made for a modest $600,000 in 1973. To date, is has grossed over $300,000,000.

Don't believe me...here's a link to a site dedicated to him.

http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/feats.html

And go to the home page for A LOT more stuff.

http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 30, 2008 10:58 PM

Nov 2007
wow that is amazing... Just an awesome dude... no one can match such greatness...
Feb 2, 2008 10:48 PM

Nov 2007
this is only proof that there is a power you can reach out there that is that freaking god-like and powerful. Also a perfect example of how powerful the human body can be.
if you're not doing something, find out what it is you should actually be doing, then do something else that gets the same outcome, just in a more interesting way.
Feb 29, 2008 10:04 AM

Dec 2007
Wow, he was one amazing guy! I wish I could have met him but I wasn't even a twinkle in my mother's eye yet.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bruce Lee Vs Chuck Norris

Arestyr - Jan 3, 2008

6 by n8tivegurl »»
Feb 29, 2008 10:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.