Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2014 2:21 PM

Dec 2013
[color=6633ff]Since i'm a spicy and sour man myself i was curious what kind foods do you guys like?

For example i prefer green skittles over any other taste of skittles or when out with friends at a pizza place i try to get the spiciest pizza available

Or when i make a sandwich i dump a lot of hot sauce on it, which is delicious by the way

Of course this is all for the Delusional Individuals, so we can provide the best provisions for our brothers and sisters in arms [/color]
MrHawkyJun 28, 2014 2:27 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 28, 2014 2:31 PM

Mar 2014
Oh I am a huuuuge spicy guy myself. I put tabasco, pickled jalapenos, hot peppers on eeeverything.

I'm not a huge fan of fruit flavors especially sour ones, but I like mango and peach.

I like sugar and vanilla

I hate bitter foods.
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Jun 28, 2014 3:34 PM

Jun 2013
It feels kinda mainstream now but I also love spicy things and tend to put hot pepper sauce on any snack it fits with and my favourite food is curry (Thank god for having Indian relatives).

As for sweet things my favourites are Danish Pastries (especially cinnamon swirls) and ice cream.

don't like many green vegtables with the exception of some for salads (eg. lettuce)

Also my favourite cake is Tiramisu as I love coffee.
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:
Please, why would I play skyrim if there wasn't a nude female mod? Gameplay? Pfft.

Jun 28, 2014 3:39 PM

Mar 2014
101gill said:
It feels kinda mainstream now but I also love spicy things and tend to put hot pepper sauce on any snack it fits with and my favourite food is curry (Thank god for having Indian relatives).

You're mainstream hypetrain sheep you!
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

1 2 3 4
Jun 28, 2014 3:45 PM

Dec 2013
Shiny_Goomy said:
101gill said:

You're mainstream hypetrain sheep you!

This might not be completely relevant but, what the hell
Jun 28, 2014 3:51 PM

Apr 2014
I also love spicy and sour food!

Wow is there something about delusionals that makes us love hot food?

Is is possible we're all masochists?
Jun 28, 2014 4:10 PM

Jun 2013

101gillJun 28, 2014 4:20 PM
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:
Please, why would I play skyrim if there wasn't a nude female mod? Gameplay? Pfft.

Jul 14, 2014 11:55 AM

Jun 2014
I like wasabi a lot. I like lots of cooler tastes as well. Avocado is pretty tasty in my opinion, though most people I know really hate it.
Jul 14, 2014 12:45 PM

Jun 2013
SunnyShadows said:
I like wasabi a lot. I like lots of cooler tastes as well. Avocado is pretty tasty in my opinion, though most people I know really hate it.

I'd have to say I hate it Am I a normalfag now?

Also welcome newcomer! and yes this is the best thread to welcome you on.
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:

Jul 14, 2014 12:58 PM

Dec 2013
Meh, avocado is fine it's like a different type of cucumber and again more spicy type people.
Jul 14, 2014 1:28 PM

Mar 2014
Avocado is the best!
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 15, 2014 5:15 AM

Jun 2014
Shiny_Goomy said:
Avocado is the best!

Yay for avocado! I actually think it tastes nice with spicy foods...^^

101gill said:

Also welcome newcomer! and yes this is the best thread to welcome you on.

Thanks! and yay for Garry avatar!
Jul 15, 2014 9:46 PM

Jan 2014
Also another person who is fond of spicy/chilly.

I don't mind the bitter stuff either. Vegemite is possibly the best example I can think of. It looks like chocolate, it smells sour and it taste like ass. Mixing it with butter make it much more tolerable though

Underrated: Anchovies on mexicana

Jul 15, 2014 10:20 PM

Mar 2014
SunnyShadows said:
Shiny_Goomy said:
Avocado is the best!

Avocado and Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 16, 2014 8:25 AM

Jun 2013
Shiny_Goomy said:
SunnyShadows said:

and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips.
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:

Jul 16, 2014 8:33 AM

Jun 2014
Shiny_Goomy said:

101gill said:

and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips.

I bet they'd go great together! Bacon is one of the greatest foods ever!!

NeverWinning said:

I don't mind the bitter stuff either. Vegemite is possibly the best example I can think of. It looks like chocolate, it smells sour and it taste like ass. Mixing it with butter make it much more tolerable though

Yeah, what does everyone think of Marmite? I know people say it's either love it or hate it, but I'm really awkward and fit somewhere in between. I like Marmite, but it's not one of my favourite foods.
Jul 16, 2014 9:11 AM

Jan 2014
SunnyShadows said:
Yeah, what does everyone think of Marmite? I know people say it's either love it or hate it, but I'm really awkward and fit somewhere in between. I like Marmite, but it's not one of my favourite foods.

I hated it from my childhood up until late teenage years since I was tricked into thinking it was chocolate. Eventually I tried a croissant that had vegemite, which was dressed in melted cheese. Made it much more bearable to eat and it's definitely something to have fresh out of the oven, first thing in the morning.

Also any curry with Roti is another thing that comes to mind for me. So.Damn.Good, during winter.

Jul 16, 2014 11:46 AM

Dec 2013
Damn the food gap! What does Marmite taste like exactly, is it like mayonnaise?
Jul 16, 2014 12:10 PM

Mar 2014
I don't recall ever having marmite.

Mayonnaise on the other hand I love so much. Some people think mayo is disgusting but I believe it is the spread of the gods.

Edit: Try mayo+ketchup on hotdogs. Actually mayo+ketchup is the hidden over powered combination.
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 16, 2014 5:10 PM

Dec 2013
I like almost everything, I love playing with ingredients while cooking and I kinda know how to delight anyone. Yet my favourite will always be spicy dishes x)
Jul 16, 2014 5:34 PM
Jul 2018
RedHeadphones said:

B-but I hate spicy/hot food ;~;

I love anything sweet ❤

wh-what does it mean?!

Also I've hated marmite ever since I was a kid.
Jul 16, 2014 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
dustcity said:
RedHeadphones said:

B-but I hate spicy/hot food ;~;

I love anything sweet ❤

wh-what does it mean?!

Also I've hated marmite ever since I was a kid.

Like i said the hell is Marmite? The only sweet food i like is ice-cream...
Jul 16, 2014 5:46 PM

Mar 2014
Wikipedia says you either love it or hate it... So it's probably a nasty food that veg hipsters pretend to like.

The slogan is "love it or hate it" that's a terrible slogan...
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 16, 2014 5:48 PM
Jul 2018
Shiny_Goomy said:
it's probably a nasty food that veg hipsters pretend to like.

that's exactly what it is
Jul 16, 2014 5:59 PM

Dec 2013
Shiny_Goomy said:
it's probably a nasty food that veg hipsters pretend to like.

Those damn nonmeaters, burn them with our spicy meat dishes, burn them i say!
Jul 16, 2014 6:05 PM

Mar 2014
They will burn naturally over time
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 16, 2014 9:21 PM

Jan 2014
MrHawkeye said:

The most accurate description I can think of is it taste bitter like beer, with an sour after-taste. Its hard to pinpoint the taste as it's one of those things you have to try for yourself but the taste is definitely unique

Jul 16, 2014 9:35 PM

Jan 2014
Shiny_Goomy said:
Wikipedia says you either love it or hate it... So it's probably a nasty food that veg hipsters pretend to like.

I hope you don't mind if i use this as my sig

Brilliant post

Jul 16, 2014 11:58 PM

Jun 2014
MrHawkeye said:

Nah, mayo is much nicer. Marmite is pretty bitter, but it's eaten on toast rather than spread on other foods like mayo is. It's my favourite spread for toast, because it's really the only savoury one available.

Shiny_Goomy said:

Mayonnaise on the other hand I love so much. Some people think mayo is disgusting but I believe it is the spread of the gods.

Mayo is really delicious. I don't get how anyone could dislike it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» MAL-fic ''Delusional edition''

MrHawky - Jan 8, 2015

33 by Hydre_Ito »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:33 AM

» [Game] Random Words ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 29, 2014

1781 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:21 AM

» [GAME] Rate the Song ♪ ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 31, 2014

74 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 8, 2021 7:29 AM

Poll: » Le group discord

earnshaw30 - Aug 13, 2016

28 by earnshaw30 »»
May 2, 2020 12:28 PM

Sticky: » Song of the Week Nominations. ( 1 2 3 )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 14, 2014

103 by Purban »»
Mar 29, 2020 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.