Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 14, 2014 12:57 AM

Jan 2009
im still waiting for the Code Geass Movie maybe they will change the status of Lelouch there, it was a news in 2012 here - http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=388197
Nov 14, 2014 2:29 AM
May 2009
Considering there are immortals, maybe lelouch transcended to immortality who knows.
Nov 14, 2014 3:16 AM

Nov 2013
shintai88 said:
Considering there are immortals, maybe lelouch transcended to immortality who knows.
Author said no. There's nothing in the show indicating he got one either.
Nov 17, 2014 12:19 AM

Sep 2014
I think there is enough 'proof' to at least make you believe he's not dead if you really want to, making the ending pretty awesome that can satisfy both people who accept his death and ones who would prefer him to stay alive, huh?
Anyways, for me the show was awesome nevertheless and I am satisfied with the ending.
Apr 9, 2015 10:01 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
You know, i'm pretty much sold on the explanation and i'm good with the idea of Lelouch being alive. I'm gonna take a big guess and say that the author wants to keep Code Geass popular for as long as possible by stating that he is dead.
Apr 11, 2015 3:24 AM

Nov 2013
Just ask, Lelouch want C.C die happily isn't it? With smile on her face.

Now Lelouch is died and C.C still live. How she can be happy? She is abandoned by Lelouch after all.

Just answer this "how C.C can be happy live without Lelouch?"
Apr 11, 2015 4:40 PM

Jul 2012
His dead and good riddance to bad rubbish
I dislike lelouch vi Britannia.

im a shiki supporter

my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR90F0rzcss4CsrAbkZXTkg/featured?view_as=subscriber

Just past the 1500th Mark bitches

I approve this video http://youtu.be/U_0CCLxibFk
Apr 14, 2015 10:55 AM
Jul 2013
He Is dead if he got Charles cose code he wouldn't have been able to use geass afterwards but since he did he didn't get a code which means he wasn't immortal i don't think there's anyway ti counterargue this
Apr 14, 2015 12:17 PM

Jul 2014
The interviews are hardly decisive & the choice of words whenever it comes up are blatantly ambiguous. It's obvious that they intended for the ending to be able to be interpreted either way.
watApr 14, 2015 12:35 PM
Apr 14, 2015 12:32 PM

Jul 2012
CC tilts her head back and she's directly facing the sky because that's where that nigga Lelouch is

In heaven cause he dead
Apr 14, 2015 12:42 PM

Oct 2014
He's shown to have died and there's some hints spread about the he "might" be alive.

That's all.
Apr 14, 2015 12:59 PM
Jul 2013
richard360 said:
he's alive I tell you ... ALIVE !!!!!!!
there's no reason for them to show us the bloody carriage driver and try to hide his face unless the driver was super ugly or he was Lelouch.
I understand Lelouch is like super scum for killing like a million people but don't forget during times of war there is no good or evil.

p.s. the creator said he'd like to picture Lelouch dead so it would totally fit with the exaggerated drama at the end, but in the end it's an open ending depending on your moral compass (how u viewed Lelouch's methods... I guess.)
they showed the carriage to show c.c and they didn't show the driver beacuse there's no reason they should waste their time on him
Apr 14, 2015 1:04 PM
Jul 2013
Abhishantz said:
whats the meaning of " I said that Geass was the power of the king which would condemn you to a life of solitude. I think, maybe, that's not quite correct. Right, Lelouch?"??
beacuse Lelouch wasn't isolated when he died by the geass he had suzaku c.c not like the other people who have geass who stayed underground he used geass to unite people
Apr 14, 2015 1:07 PM
Jul 2013
Abhishantz said:
whats the meaning of " I said that Geass was the power of the king which would condemn you to a life of solitude. I think, maybe, that's not quite correct. Right, Lelouch?"??
beacuse Lelouch wasn't isolated when he died by the geass he had suzaku c.c not like the other people who have geass who stayed underground he used geass to unite people
mohammadabd said:
He Is dead if he got Charles cose code he wouldn't have been able to use geass afterwards but since he did he didn't get a code which means he wasn't immortal i don't think there's anyway ti counterargue this
everybody is coming with theories that he could be alive but there's no way beacuse he can't be immortal and that was proven and so all theories based on that are false and can't be true
Apr 16, 2015 7:37 AM
Jul 2014
mohammadabd said:

As far as I remember from the times I have watched R2 it is never stated that you can't possess both a code and a geass at the same time. I believe that geass is lost when the code user who granted you the geass dies.

i.e the reason Charles lost his geass is because he killed v.v and c.c lost her geass when the nun killed herself (in both cases at the same time they gained codes)

Of course the theory that when you get code you lose geass could be true but I don't think you can infer it from the evidence provided.

I agree with other people on the thread that there is enough evidence to support both sides of the argument concerning Lelouch's death, making the ending ambiguous, which imo is a better way to leave the series. Though I wouldn't want to see an R3 where Lelouch is back as I think that would ruin what I felt was a perfect ending to a great series.
philgreekApr 16, 2015 7:42 AM
Apr 17, 2015 1:14 AM
Jul 2013
philgreek said:
mohammadabd said:

As far as I remember from the times I have watched R2 it is never stated that you can't possess both a code and a geass at the same time. I believe that geass is lost when the code user who granted you the geass dies.

i.e the reason Charles lost his geass is because he killed v.v and c.c lost her geass when the nun killed herself (in both cases at the same time they gained codes)

Of course the theory that when you get code you lose geass could be true but I don't think you can infer it from the evidence provided.

I agree with other people on the thread that there is enough evidence to support both sides of the argument concerning Lelouch's death, making the ending ambiguous, which imo is a better way to leave the series. Though I wouldn't want to see an R3 where Lelouch is back as I think that would ruin what I felt was a perfect ending to a great series.
no he says after Lelouch shoots him that he traded geass for the code
Apr 17, 2015 3:06 PM
Jul 2014
mohammadabd said:
no he says after Lelouch shoots him that he traded geass for the code

Though that statement does not state that you can't have both. He could mean that in killing v.v he loses his geass (as the one who granted his geass is dead) but at the same time killing v.v allowed him to take a code.

The difference with Lelouch being that he could have gained a code from a different source than his geass.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

305 by Beatnik »»
Feb 17, 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.