Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 19, 2014 4:18 PM

Jul 2012
So life got the best of me and in my state of ultimate annoyance and bitter rage i wrote. And now I decided to share it here. I laughed when I found out that I kept it and how nasty it is lol

Again.

Why does this frequently happen to me? He gazed out the window and the bright light burnt the little happiness he had managed to salvage. Mysterious chestnut eyes instinctively closed as he closed the curtain so that the dark could be turned on again. He sat back down on his bed, hugging his legs. Alone. Again. Watching the sunrise. Alone. Again.

“You’re not alone you know!” that familiar little girl’s voice whispered. He lifted his head and stared into the dark abyss that presented itself before him. “You’ve got me and the this guy you know. It’s not that bad when you have two people to talk to and motivate you! Hehehe!” she said sarcastically with a giggle.

5 minutes of him staring into the unknown had passed.

Yeah, I guess it wouldn’t be bad to have two people to talk to but you’re me talking to me in two other voices and I don’t think that is alright, he thought to himself. He spread his legs out in front of him and in one clean swoop he aroused himself from the bed and proceeded towards the bathroom. Each step he took produced a monotonous sound from the wooden floor beneath what is left of his existence and that drove him insane. He grabbed onto the bathroom door frame and stared at the mirror.

“I hate you. You f^cking disgust me. You fight with those that you love. You push people away. Your ears are too small. You’re too dark for my liking. You’re not tall. You’re not good looking. You have no friends because you know why? YOU’RE A F^CKING MAN C!NT YOU LITTLE B$TCH!” He confessed to the person in the mirror. It’s quite obvious that it hit the man in the mirror hard because a steady stream of tears started to synthesize.

“But they love you and we love you,” the little girl said.

He ran his fingers through his hair and emptied out his insides on the floor. An olive green and red liquid gushed from his mouth and made its way to the floor. He released the captives from his stomach, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, rested his head against the frame and looked to the tub. “These bodies smell like a dump. I need to do something about them,” he reminded himself.

There in the dark red bath tub were two bodies that were held in place by coagulated blood. One was of a little girl about the age of eight. Her head was placed the wrong way, her eyes were wide open and her torso missing the limbs. The other corpse was ancient. The ears were MIA, a large percentage of his skin was peeled off and my bite marks are all over him.

And as for me? I’m perfectly fine, completely starkers, covered in blood (some mine and some theirs), face full of tears and my supper swimming in between my toes.
Get yourself together. “Yeah you need to,” the girl quickly added. I need to get cleaned up and make my way to school. And no matter what happens, I need to keep a smile on my face. No not because I’m covering up but because my ‘friends’ need me. They need to know that I’m here for them when sh*t hits the fan even though that’s not the status quo. They need to know that there is someone that loves them and is willing to do anything to keep them happy. No matter what my problems are. No matter what I am facing. No matter the cost. I’ll be here for you.

Besides Dad deserved to go like that anyway. It’s just a shame that baby cousin had to be here.
"To be a boy is to be a Fool. To be a fool is pure bliss"
May 19, 2014 4:52 PM

Aug 2012
Quick, send that to the studio that is doing SAO, they might use your story as main plot...

That seems like a "escape" from reality, it could actually be a plot for many anime
May 19, 2014 4:57 PM

Jun 2012
lupadim said:
Quick, send that to the studio that is doing SAO, they might use your story as main plot...

That seems like a "escape" from reality, it could actually be a plot for many anime
It's actually Kirito's backstory.

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

362 by nin-tendo »»
11 hours ago

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Apr 18

4 by DollzchanAi »»
Today, 6:15 AM

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - Yesterday

4 by Kinspie13 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
Yesterday, 8:41 PM

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
Yesterday, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.