Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2014 7:47 PM

Aug 2011
I am looking for a good action adventure anime that has adult romance. I really don't want that back and forth kid type of romance that never turns into anything. It could be a minor side to the anime or it could be a major point. I would like the MC to go on some sort of an adventure much like FMA where he travels to different places quite often. Magic is fine but I would prefer something with guns.

-What I don't want
Shows older then 2004
Shows that involve Samurai or any form of Samurai
Excessive Ecchi IE constant panty shots at random times
People who recommend me shit without looking at my list. There is a fucking search function for a reason on the lists so if you want to take the time to recommend me something don't half ass it.

-What I do want
Blood/Gore is a plus
Guns is a plus although some form of magic is also fine
Mature theme

Don't recommend me-
Blood+ or any of those
D. Gray man
Shaman King
Mechas because I have seen far too many recently
Vampire Hunter
Hellsing

Shows that I have watched recently that I have enjoyed, that if you can find something similar to these even though its not what I am asking for is a major+

Shinsekai Yori
Zesuen no Tempest
Steins Gate
Higashi No Eden

Good luck
Apr 18, 2014 9:16 PM

Oct 2013
Then why did you drop Mirai Nikki? Its exactly the same what you are looking for.
Apr 18, 2014 9:25 PM

Mar 2014
chattha15 said:
Then why did you drop Mirai Nikki? Its exactly the same what you are looking for.

Wants something good.

Noein
Birdy the Mighty: Decode
(romances are strong suit though)
It's on your PTW, but highly recommend Phantom Requiem for a Phantom
Also Last Exile (forgot if there's romance though)
Apr 18, 2014 9:32 PM

Oct 2013
You should definitely watch Baccano (Romance, great action, thriller, mystery and gore)
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu ( magic, romance, action, adventure, politics)
Gosick (not much action but mystery and detective and adventure anime)
Shiki ( gore, romance, mature)
Apr 19, 2014 12:31 PM

Aug 2011
Been debating Gosick for awhile same with baccano. I dropped Mirai Nikki because I was not in the tsundere mood but I may pick it up again later.

Friend told me to try psycho pass so I will be looking into that then I might try Gosick after that. Thanks for the recommendations.
Apr 19, 2014 12:48 PM

Nov 2013
Biggus said:
Been debating Gosick for awhile same with baccano. I dropped Mirai Nikki because I was not in the tsundere mood but I may pick it up again later.

Friend told me to try psycho pass so I will be looking into that then I might try Gosick after that. Thanks for the recommendations.

Tsundere? Yuno was is a Yandere.
And I recommend Gosick.

Apr 19, 2014 2:53 PM
Apr 19, 2014 3:23 PM

Oct 2013
Mirai Nikki will get better and better till the end.
Apr 19, 2014 4:06 PM

Feb 2013
katanagatari is action adventure romance :D
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Apr 19, 2014 4:10 PM

Aug 2013
Biggus said:

Better gets them Dere's right bro.
If i can toss your salad you can toss mine
Apr 19, 2014 4:33 PM
Jan 2014
I would recommend Gosick and Baccano as you already mentioned.
They're both good for their own genres although I prefer Gosick to Baccano.

Maybe monster. It has got blood,guns and a mature theme. In fact it's probably one of the most "Mature" anime you can find. the show has got slow progression though (74 episodes) but it's pretty good.
Apr 19, 2014 4:59 PM

Dec 2013
http://myanimelist.net/anime/198/Speed_Grapher try this... it has blood and gore... guns and mature content plus romance

http://myanimelist.net/anime/6747/Dance_in_the_Vampire_Bund has action and a bit of romance... not much for blood and gore though... a few moments of nudity too

having an updated anime list makes life easier for everyone
Apr 19, 2014 6:23 PM
Jan 2014
I wasn't too big a fan of Gosick. Although that's mainly for shallow reasons. I got really annoyed at the Male MC's pronunciation of Victorique.

Psycho Pass is definitely a series worth watching. Though I see you've already decided on starting it first, I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.
Apr 19, 2014 7:53 PM

Aug 2011
Thanks for the recommendations again gonna start Psycho Pass then watch the first few episodes of Gosick, Baccano and Speed Grapher and decide from there.
Apr 19, 2014 9:04 PM
Mar 2014
It's a biiiiiiiiig longshot but maybe elemental gelade? http://myanimelist.net/anime/1250/Elemental_Gelade

More topics from this board

» Girls with guns and knives

LoveYourEyes - Apr 22

7 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

20 by windyshadow »»
4 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - 11 hours ago

3 by vasipi4946 »»
4 hours ago

» Looking for Solo Leveling kind of anime

RiasuSama - Apr 16

9 by AnimeDownUnder »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.