Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 17, 2014 10:36 PM
Nov 2012
Hi I just finished watching Noragami (loved it!) Which was suggested a while back by someone so i decided to post again in hopes to find another great anime. I would like one similar to the following anime and also that they be completed already and not currently airing (I do not want to wait one piece, naruto and fairy tail already has me waiting for more.) If you know of an anime like any of the following please suggest. Bonus anime that has "big plot" if you catch my drift ;)

Highschool dxd new
Noragami
Unbreakable machine doll
date alive
kyoukai no kanata
psycho pass
kill la kill
kanokon
mushishi
Apr 17, 2014 10:50 PM

May 2012
I'm not sure about what you're looking for but you might wanna give these a chance:

Shingeki no Kyojin
Hataraku Maou-sama!
Hamatora
Blood Lad
Apr 17, 2014 10:53 PM

Dec 2010
Lol those are all over the place. I'll just pull out some random recs.

Uchouten kazoku
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.
Shingeki no kyojin
Apr 17, 2014 10:54 PM

Aug 2009
Try any of the following:

Tokyo Ravens - just finished airing recently. Has all the elements you'd probably like; from romance, comedy, supernatural powers and plenty of action. If there were similarities to the anime you listed in your post, it would be closer to the anime kyoukai no kanata

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - if you liked Kill la Kill, then you have to watch TTGL as it's just as over the top as KLK was. It's been out for a while now so you can download/buy the full series now without having to wait for next episode.

Speed Grapher - If you liked Psycho Pass, you may like this series as it has that dark setting which PP provides. It's a superpower action series that's been out for a while now.

Saber Marionette J - an old school favorite that is similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll in regards that the MC finds 3 marionettes who are very strong and in love with the MC. Comes in 3 seasons plus OVA's

More topics from this board

» Any anime with a despicable/contemptible villain?

Gfralp - 5 hours ago

3 by Spunkert »»
2 hours ago

» looking for anime recommendations from people who has similar taste

windyshadow - Apr 21

21 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
3 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - Apr 24

2 by Faisal-Abdulhadi »»
3 hours ago

» RomCom Suggestions for someone who's seen a lot of em

Benassiesto - Yesterday

7 by Tsuyatoash »»
3 hours ago

» Almost cyberpunk sci-fi anime

Eternal-Destiny - Yesterday

4 by Zarutaku »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.