Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 14, 2014 1:59 PM
Mar 2014
Where are some good websites/places to look for piano sheet music of OP and ED songs from anime series, or songs from anime films. Regarding the films, I'm looking for the songs from Hayao Miyazaki's films.

It can be hard to find sheet music for specific songs and there are different variations sometimes depending on who transcribed the song. Some songs can be easier or harder to play depending on which version you get, if that makes sense.
Apr 15, 2014 2:56 AM

Jun 2013
Hey! I'm not sure about how good these are, but I have a whole bunch of ghibli soundtrack piano scores on my hard drive.. I just uploaded them to my google drive, and you should be able to view (and download if you think they're okay) them with the following link! Again, i'm not sure if they're any good based on the criteria you mentioned, as i don't play piano! I just got them as part of a huge Ghibli soundtrack torrent ..box set i bought from a certified retailer ;)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gdRL9Wai1kamRVT09wdEwxRWM&usp=sharing

Apr 15, 2014 4:58 AM

Jul 2013
well, you could try to look at anime pianist ishter-kun youtube profile, also Kyle Landry and Animenz Piano sheets :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2014 5:09 AM
Aug 2013
Here's a little collection i use myself, hope its useful :)
http://josh.agarrado.net/music/anime/#_=_

Here's his youtube also:
https://www.youtube.com/user/joshagarrado
Apr 15, 2014 5:10 AM
Apr 2014
Hu
dovaiv said:
well, you could try to look at anime pianist ishter-kun youtube profile, also Kyle Landry and Animenz Piano sheets :)

Highly recommend animenz, his transcriptions are divine.
Apr 15, 2014 2:48 PM
Mar 2014
Thanks for the response guys!
Apr 16, 2014 4:25 AM

Jan 2011
A plenty of anime OSTs can be found on musescore.com where midi tracks and PDF sheets are available for each score.

Also, though it's already mentioned here, I strongly recommend to check out some anime pianists' channels on Youtube, such as Joshagarrado, Animenz and Tehishter, they always provide piano sheets.
Apr 19, 2014 5:57 PM

Dec 2013
I think Animenz makes piano sheets since his Youtube name is Animenz Piano Sheets. You can watch his videos to look at his compositions. Watch his Kill la Kill Don't Lose Your Way, it's amazing.
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Jul 18, 2016 3:17 AM
Jul 2016
I would suggest animenz, his transcriptions are divine.

More topics from this board

» BEST WEEZER SONG???

removed-user - Jan 29

5 by Eternal_Rest »»
30 minutes ago

» What sort of songs do you listen to ? ( 1 2 )

scarydragon - Aug 1, 2023

52 by Eternal_Rest »»
36 minutes ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7586 by juanlqr »»
3 hours ago

» hardcore/skramz/emo/metalcore/post-hardcore/post-metal/blackened/crust

bloodecho - Feb 14

31 by Mattenan »»
9 hours ago

» Anime songs in your playlist

bevarnow - Mar 11

3 by Theo1899 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.