Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2014 3:18 AM
Mar 2013
Flower of evil is Psychological thriller manga by Shūzō Oshimi which tells about a young man named Takao Kasuga who is forced by a strange girl named Sawa Nakamura to do some nasty and horrible things for her while letting her keep his secret which is stealing some gym clothes of Shuzo's crush named Nanako Saeki .
I know that Takao Kasuga is known for his dark take on most of romance manga's. Including his latest one on romance body swap manga called "Inside Mari " which i think it might end on its 3rd or 4th volume in the near future.
Anyway unlike my ending theories which has good endings this will be considered half bittersweet and half downer:
In the final chapter of the manga which might happen in the near future or soon ,Shuzo will have to confess his crimes and misdeeds beginning with stealing Nanako's gym clothes including doing dangerous thing with Sawa .After his confession Shuzo will then receive a punishment which might be considered a lighter one because he confessed everything that is up to the author to decide what punishment he will get for all the things he done.
As Shuzo is awaiting the consequence of his actions Nanoko will come to him and says to him with a kind smile on her face saying "you did the right thing" before he kissed him on the cheek leaving Shuzo will slight smile on his face while touching on one of cheeks nanako kissed as he awaits his punishment.
We then see Sawa wandering around during after class in a unhappy mood as she decides to spare shuzo because he is getting a different punishment rather than hers since he confesses his crimes to everyone in the school and perhaps the authorities and then the manga ends with sawa discovering another young man who steals the gym clothes of his crush and with a sinister smile she approaches him hinting that the cycle of Sawa's terrifying misdeeds continues.

There that's my ending theory on what Shūzō Oshimi's flowers of evil ending would look like but since his manga follows the namesake poetry collection Les Fleurs du mal
by Charles Baudelaire i think that is up to author to decide what the final chapter in the manga looks like which will be based on the final poem in the poems collection.

johnknight648Mar 10, 2014 3:47 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Flowers of Evil Chapter 7 Discussion

Chitai - May 6, 2014

2 by mrwick101 »»
Dec 13, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » Flower of Evil Chapter 26 Discussion

Lieila - Jul 5, 2009

44 by Moon-princess »»
Nov 22, 2023 8:46 AM

Poll: » The Flowers of Evil Chapter 25 Discussion

Chitai - May 6, 2014

1 by Danae »»
Sep 5, 2017 10:51 AM

Poll: » The Flowers of Evil Chapter 24 Discussion

Chitai - May 6, 2014

1 by Danae »»
Sep 5, 2017 10:43 AM

Poll: » Flower of Evil Chapter 23 Discussion

cabaret - Jun 17, 2009

8 by Danae »»
Sep 5, 2017 10:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.