Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Feb 10, 2014 6:26 PM
Jan 2014
All I could say about it, it's that the Anime.. was a bit. How do I put this, C-O-N-F-U-S-I-N-G. Really.
In the end, the main character just give up and the whole Earth went KABOOM!

Overall, it was a interesting one.
But I H-A-T-E the ending.
Feb 11, 2014 5:10 AM

Jan 2014
This anime is still being mentioned/remade/talked about till today. That's how good it is. On MAL, it's not even in the top 50, that's just... surprising, so definitely underrated.

It's like saying Michael Jordan is not a top 50 player in the NBA. He's not the logo (Jerry West), but he put the NBA on the map, and this coming from someone who has never watched a single game of his, and I have complete confidence in stating that.

In 2014, I feel like if you can't appreciate what this show has done for anime, then you're really just a fan of your own ego. I'm sure it doesn't apply to everyone, but for the most, probably true.

It's liked denying dragon ball it's place in manga.
Feb 23, 2014 8:12 PM

Apr 2009
I just heard that "only smart people loves Eva". :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2014 2:46 PM

Jan 2011
i think when one has to judge about an anime show he/she must always consider the time and circumstances it was made in. i cant compare NGE with a show nowadays, where graphics are eros for the eyes and where everyone can buy a DVD via internet. xP for the time it was made it was simply a masterpiece. i watched it years later and it was i would say my 20. anime or so and one of the first more sophisticated anime shows i ve seen, so it had a bigger impact on me than when i would watch it today with the other shows i watched in the recent years. but still i would rate it a 10, because i know it was aired somewhere in the middle 199X where anime shows were not so popular than today and kind of rare and more the kiddy-stuff with bangboomandfunnyshit and stuff if you know, what i mean. NGE changed that. it was different. and because of that shows like Trigun and Cowboy Bebop followed and the anime-fanbase grows very much. i am thankfull for that. so i think its not overrated. i watched the new movies and compared to the stuff nowadays the new movies were not so good, so i rated them lower than 10, although the first movie was nearly an exact copy of the first NGE episodes. if NGE would air today with the modern animation style lets say from KyoAni but every other aspect would be the same, i would rate it 8 (7+1 because i like stylish mechas and some darker future shit that do things not like Star Wars or Star Trek) or 9 (9 because of the very good KyoAni animations!).
summerwarsFeb 25, 2014 3:02 PM
Mar 5, 2014 9:51 PM

Mar 2013
The Most Overrated Anime ever. A close second is TTGL.

This anime and its movie certainly have some strengths, but the flaws are overwhelming.
Mar 10, 2014 10:42 PM

Dec 2013
I wouldn't call it overrated, because the reality is its widely considered a masterpiece, especially considering its impact on the anime industry. I think its cemented its place as a classic.

Still I would not consider it a masterpiece, personally, because I didn't find it entertaining enough and it didn't have a clear message. Those two things might have made up for the plot which contained one too many unexplained occurrences.

The plot doesn't really have that "well crafted" feeling. I think the plot was moved forward by far to many arbitrary things. I get that ultimately this show is all about the characters and I understand that a good story does leave some things open to the imagination of the viewer/ open to interpretation, but I think this show goes too far in that direction.
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 10, 2014 11:37 PM

Jul 2013
Thund3r1 said:
it didn't have a clear message.

I personally thought the show's messages were spelled out just fine. Essentially, the series asks the question "Is life worth living?" and provides the answer "It's up to you," considering how
And I mean that in the most sexually painful way possible.
Mar 11, 2014 12:53 AM

Dec 2013
JabonHR said:
Thund3r1 said:
it didn't have a clear message.

I personally thought the show's messages were spelled out just fine. Essentially, the series asks the question "Is life worth living?" and provides the answer "It's up to you," considering how

Thats a message one can get (especially if you interpret End of Evangelion that way) but I don't think its clear. I see Evangelion as something very expressive of the creators emotions and something that provokes thought on different issues. I think the large amount of ambiguity allows people to see different things in it, which is part of why I think of it like a work of art.

The message " You have to decide for yourself if life is worth living" seems like a valid message for the ending of the show, in addition to EoE, but I can't remember much else in the series that supports this message. Yes there's a big theme of "survival" as well as "choice" but I don't see that message in other episodes.

Question: is the term "Sea of LCL" used in the the series or EoE?
Love and Peace!!!
Mar 13, 2014 5:20 AM

Apr 2009
I think they really created Evangelion for those plot holes. I mean just like first impact which was never really explained in the series. Every person is free to make a theory about this one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2014 5:28 AM

Apr 2012
ezaya said:
I think they really created Evangelion for those plot holes. I mean just like first impact which was never really explained in the series. Every person is free to make a theory about this one.
First impact is the dinosaurs going extinct (I'm serious).
Mar 13, 2014 5:26 PM

Jun 2012
It's an OK show

Most of the fanbase is hilariously elitist, though, especially on this site.
Mar 27, 2014 4:02 AM

Aug 2013
Kaimon said:
It's an OK show

Lmao.

The NGE fanbase here on MAL is only mild compared to Evageeks' or /a/.
Mar 27, 2014 4:14 AM

Jan 2013
Ezekiel said:
I wouldn't call it over rated. I just don't like it. It's too depressing and unless you look past its exterior, a little generic.

Wasnt even depressing tbh.
I do think it's a bit overrated, allthough for its time it did pretty good.

Kaimon said:
It's an OK show

I kind of agree.
Mar 27, 2014 6:04 AM

Apr 2009
The NGE fanbase here on MAL is only mild compared to Evageeks' or /a/.

True! I'm also getting theories and ideas on that site. So helpful.
Jun 19, 2015 3:12 AM
Apr 2015
Just finished the series.
Imo this show was overated and I give the anime a 7/10 and with the movie a 7.5/10.

It was decent.

Definetly overated.
~Baka~
Jun 21, 2015 1:01 PM
Jun 2015
Its pretty bad, probably one of the worst shows I have ever watched
May 11, 2016 2:56 PM

Jun 2015
I would rather watch diarrhea falling into a toilet bowl in loop for10 hours at 4k resolution than rewatch NGE. By far the most sickening anime i have ever had the misfortune to watch. Before any feral fans come at me with bs i tell you this: You like this anime so go CHECK yourself. Seriously, you probably need help.
Jun 22, 2016 5:48 AM

Jun 2016
I've Watched it 2 years ago and dropped it in ep19 and until this day couldn't understand why it is highly praised
Jun 22, 2016 5:51 AM

Jul 2015
people who like it are the people who related to the mc
personally i didnt related to it, the plot was uninteresting for the 12 first ep
then i dropped it
Jun 22, 2016 6:32 AM

Mar 2014
Finished this yesterday, and while I can understand the people who would label this as a 'masterpiece', it is overrated.
Jun 27, 2016 3:57 PM

Jul 2014
Even after 20 years nothing tops it in it's themes. Therefore, not overrated. Hell, considering trash like Erased is so high up on the list, it is underrated
Jun 27, 2016 4:41 PM

Jun 2016
Hydra0411 said:
Even after 20 years nothing tops it in it's themes. Therefore, not overrated. Hell, considering trash like Erased is so high up on the list, it is underrated

actually the show seems pretentious when you think about it, it could have explored its themes without all this religious symbolism and philosophical references that make it just more confusing .
Jun 27, 2016 4:43 PM

Dec 2015
I don't care if people think it's overrated or not.

I love it and yall can't stop me!
Banner credit to @turnip
Jun 27, 2016 10:05 PM

Jul 2014
bigmustache93 said:
actually the show seems pretentious when you think about it, it could have explored its themes without all this religious symbolism and philosophical references that make it just more confusing .

The staff themselves said that religious symbolism is there only to look cool. Therefore, the show itself is not pretentious, but those morons who take religious symbolism seriously are.
Jun 27, 2016 10:17 PM

Mar 2015
These days it seems to be trendy to shit on this show anyway, I hardly hear anyone calling it a masterpiece. I liked it though, NGE was quite good and the End of Evangelion is one of my favorites
what
Jun 28, 2016 1:45 PM

Jun 2011
I'm getting more and more exasperated thinking about it. Especially the fact that Asuka is on the show. I hate her more and more overtime and think that she should just get her butt kicked or something.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Aug 15, 2016 1:26 PM

Aug 2012
Monad said:
As i said before Evangelion is not about the big mecha fights or even it's philosophical questions and symbolisms. Those are just there to help. It's really about the psychological aspect. Is about making you feel strange feelings, to depress you, confuse you and generally make you a little crazy.

Now if you just couldn't really get in to it's world and you were watching with a more carefree attitude, just sitting there and thinking "O my God that Sinji is such a pussy" "That Asuka bitch never shut ups" "O look Rei naked" and staff like that, and you think that those fights with Angels and staff is what it is about, then Evangelion will seem like the biggest piece of crab you ever saw.

It's a love or hate anime. If you feel it, you will say it's a masterpiece. If you don't, you will probably say it's shit.
But in general there is a reason many people love it. The overrated line could go for every anime that has fans anyway. You can't expect something to be loved by everyone.
well it is just about mecha fights. The directors admitted to this. Everything else is random and makes no real sense.
Aug 15, 2016 1:38 PM

Jun 2008
nightcrawlercyp said:
Monad said:
As i said before Evangelion is not about the big mecha fights or even it's philosophical questions and symbolisms. Those are just there to help. It's really about the psychological aspect. Is about making you feel strange feelings, to depress you, confuse you and generally make you a little crazy.

Now if you just couldn't really get in to it's world and you were watching with a more carefree attitude, just sitting there and thinking "O my God that Sinji is such a pussy" "That Asuka bitch never shut ups" "O look Rei naked" and staff like that, and you think that those fights with Angels and staff is what it is about, then Evangelion will seem like the biggest piece of crab you ever saw.

It's a love or hate anime. If you feel it, you will say it's a masterpiece. If you don't, you will probably say it's shit.
But in general there is a reason many people love it. The overrated line could go for every anime that has fans anyway. You can't expect something to be loved by everyone.
well it is just about mecha fights. The directors admitted to this. Everything else is random and makes no real sense.

Yeah so they were going out of there way trying to show all those crazy depressing feelings Shinji felt and spending most of the show on them just because they didn't know how to put more mecha fights? Haven't they seen a Gundam anime before?
Yeah sorry i ain't buying it.
Maybe you confused them with the directors of the new movies.
Aug 15, 2016 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
Monad said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Yeah so they were going out of there way trying to show all those crazy depressing feelings Shinji felt and spending most of the show on them just because they didn't know how to put more mecha fights? Haven't they seen a Gundam anime before?
there are many directors that try to look deep. It is clear Anno had no idea on christian symbolism and did not do his research. You can believe what you want the truth is the story and the symbolism is just random. You can accept it or not. It is up to you. I am not trying to convince you.
Aug 16, 2016 4:25 AM

Jun 2008
nightcrawlercyp said:
Monad said:

there are many directors that try to look deep. It is clear Anno had no idea on christian symbolism and did not do his research. You can believe what you want the truth is the story and the symbolism is just random. You can accept it or not. It is up to you. I am not trying to convince you.

Obviously you have reading comprehension problems and interpretation problems since you see psychological elements the same as symbolism elements.
See my original post you quoted again in this post, i made it a little more clear for your eyes.
Aug 16, 2016 5:13 AM

Aug 2012
Monad said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Obviously you have reading comprehension problems and interpretation problems since you see psychological elements the same as symbolism elements.
See my original post you quoted again in this post, i made it a little more clear for your eyes.
the series if full of christian symbolism: crosses, angels, Adam&Eve. The characters did not leave that much of an impression on me. I was unable to care for them. Also the director is the one that says this simply a mecha series. But let's just leave it at different opinions. The only reason I hate the series is the mindfuck ending. And no the extra two episodes do not really fix all the damage.
Aug 16, 2016 5:33 AM

Nov 2013
Another anime over muh fav
> it is overrated
Aug 16, 2016 5:49 AM

Jul 2009
I thought the religious aspect is kinda heavy-handed, but the psychological element is good. The depressing atmosphere of the story was well-done. Shinji was annoying but in a good way since it added to the realism of his character. Bonus points for treading new grounds in the mecha genre.

On the other hand, End of Evangelion was a pretentious mess. I get that they were trying to shoot for the biblical rebirth and Adam and Eve kinda thing, but the film was just too abstract for its own good. It felt like the script came out half-finished. Still, it's at least a better finale than the last two bizarre episodes of the main series.
SkittlesAug 16, 2016 5:53 AM
Aug 16, 2016 2:17 PM

Jul 2014
It was hard to rate for me, I was close to giving it a 6 (tolerable for me). It did a really back job at explaining things I still don't understand why they wanted the 3rd impact to happen. They also repeated stuff way to much like we get Shinji and the other characters feeling, no need to explain them 3 times over.

Lastly the pacing/time management was really bad it took way to long to get to the main purpose of the show. Why take so much time on killing each angel?
Aug 16, 2016 2:49 PM

Aug 2014
Well each person is different, to me its Underrated on MAL, it surely deserves to be in the Top 100.
Aug 17, 2016 6:45 PM
Jul 2012
this anime didn't make any sense what so every! i watched it pretty late, just finished it. i have seen memes on the internet about shinji not wanting to pilot the eva and his father forcing him, but after watching the whole thing i didn't find any reason for that to have been a famous thing... in the entire series he didn't want to pilot it, but he still chose to do it by himself the entire time, 2 times he said "i won't pilot it again" then in the same episode he is back in the robot as soon as a angel shows up, just where his he being forced? and how about explaining at least a few things about the series? why only kids can pilot and what really happend with shinji's mother and several other stuff that they just teased us with but didn't explain. and the most important thing, what the heck was that ending? this is an anime about the world being threatend by super strong aliens and it ending was just shinji going to a therapist... and in the very end everyone surrounded him and appluded him and congratulated him, it looked like a freaking alcoholic meeting (whatever the name for those are). and the ending of the angel, what the heck happend to that? an angel suddenly took human for and spoke human language without any prior signs to that happening except for the angels trying to enter their minds a bit. and shinji just killed that "final angel" and then it all ended, why? what reason were there for kaworu to be the last angel to attack earth? the story is a total mess and the fights aren't up to much and the character are not anything special either, just why is this anime so famous?
Aug 17, 2016 7:30 PM

Mar 2016
It's overrated but that doesn't mean the same thing as it's a bad show.
They likely only went overboard on the surreal and deep moments because Gainax was running out of money and they needed to do something else, and probably would have ended up like Gunbuster if Gainax didn't have budget problems towards the end.
Aure0linAug 17, 2016 7:35 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Aug 27, 2016 1:04 PM
Jul 2016
puzzlemaster said:
this anime didn't make any sense what so every! i watched it pretty late, just finished it. i have seen memes on the internet about shinji not wanting to pilot the eva and his father forcing him, but after watching the whole thing i didn't find any reason for that to have been a famous thing... in the entire series he didn't want to pilot it, but he still chose to do it by himself the entire time, 2 times he said "i won't pilot it again" then in the same episode he is back in the robot as soon as a angel shows up, just where his he being forced? and how about explaining at least a few things about the series? why only kids can pilot and what really happend with shinji's mother and several other stuff that they just teased us with but didn't explain. and the most important thing, what the heck was that ending? this is an anime about the world being threatend by super strong aliens and it ending was just shinji going to a therapist... and in the very end everyone surrounded him and appluded him and congratulated him, it looked like a freaking alcoholic meeting (whatever the name for those are). and the ending of the angel, what the heck happend to that? an angel suddenly took human for and spoke human language without any prior signs to that happening except for the angels trying to enter their minds a bit. and shinji just killed that "final angel" and then it all ended, why? what reason were there for kaworu to be the last angel to attack earth? the story is a total mess and the fights aren't up to much and the character are not anything special either, just why is this anime so famous?

Don't worry if you didn't understood anything, the first time I watched this show I was like "Ah? Erm Yeah, I got it ehehe..."

There are many forums that try to explain Evangelion so if you are curious look at them.
But be prepared because this show is like a drug trip, seriously. If you like psychological stuffs then you will like it and don't believe the guys who try to explain the religious symbolism, those were just put there to make the show look cool.

A summary of my own interpretation will be:

There are giant beings that are related to the beginning and end of the world. The world is near the end.
An organization found a few of those giant beings and put them some metallic harness to seal their movements.
To control those monsters they put a mother to act as a power source and their kid to control. Since a mother is the beginning of life they are the best power source and their instinct to love and protect their child make their children able to pilot them.
A pilot enter their deep psyche when they are inside the Eva since they are inside their mother wombs.
Killing all the angels is not the way to save the world, the angels' jobs was to end and start the world anew. When Shinji killed that last angel he made a new world but since his mind is messed up the conclusion was like that.
I don't remember the rest and I am not going to watch Evangelion again.
Aug 27, 2016 1:21 PM

Jan 2014
The amount of punctuation marks in the title alone, automatically tells me that this topic is gonna be cancer.
Aug 28, 2016 3:27 AM
Jul 2012
JanusVonMaria said:
puzzlemaster said:

Don't worry if you didn't understood anything, the first time I watched this show I was like "Ah? Erm Yeah, I got it ehehe..."

There are many forums that try to explain Evangelion so if you are curious look at them.
But be prepared because this show is like a drug trip, seriously. If you like psychological stuffs then you will like it and don't believe the guys who try to explain the religious symbolism, those were just put there to make the show look cool.

There are giant beings that are related to the beginning and end of the world. The world is near the end.
An organization found a few of those giant beings and put them some metallic harness to seal their movements.
To control those monsters they put a mother to act as a power source and their kid to control. Since a mother is the beginning of life they are the best power source and their instinct to love and protect their child make their children able to pilot them.
A pilot enter their deep psyche when they are inside the Eva since they are inside their mother wombs.
Killing all the angels is not the way to save the world, the angels' jobs was to end and start the world anew. When Shinji killed that last angel he made a new world but since his mind is messed up the conclusion was like that.

the mother child stuff made sense. and maybe the rest did to, but what i meant by my comment was that the anime sucks, since it can't explain its own story and need fans to write forums to explain it. its like they tried to make a super deep and complicated story and then get stressed and forgot to properly explain half the story.
they should have showed some more of the mother and explained what the heck the angels were and why they suddenly stopped coming just because shinji squashed some guy who were asking him to kill him. seriously the final fight werent even a fight. i get they tried to make this a psychological more than your typical action fighting stories but a psychological story need good explaination otherwise it will leave the viewers confused.
the story were so badly told that i had no motivation what so ever to go and do any research about the anime and without doing that you don't understand anything here.
Aug 28, 2016 7:51 AM
Jul 2016
puzzlemaster said:
JanusVonMaria said:

the mother child stuff made sense. and maybe the rest did to, but what i meant by my comment was that the anime sucks, since it can't explain its own story and need fans to write forums to explain it. its like they tried to make a super deep and complicated story and then get stressed and forgot to properly explain half the story.
they should have showed some more of the mother and explained what the heck the angels were and why they suddenly stopped coming just because shinji squashed some guy who were asking him to kill him. seriously the final fight werent even a fight. i get they tried to make this a psychological more than your typical action fighting stories but a psychological story need good explaination otherwise it will leave the viewers confused.
the story were so badly told that i had no motivation what so ever to go and do any research about the anime and without doing that you don't understand anything here.

That's not entirely true, series like Utena, Penguinodrum and that Yuri bears anime don't explain anything directly like Evangelion.
The main problem of Evangelion was that they failed to aim at the right target. The people who like Evangelion likes to think a lot while the casual viewers wanted to relax watching the show.
Aug 28, 2016 8:09 PM
Jul 2012
JanusVonMaria said:
puzzlemaster said:

That's not entirely true, series like Utena, Penguinodrum and that Yuri bears anime don't explain anything directly like Evangelion.
The main problem of Evangelion was that they failed to aim at the right target. The people who like Evangelion likes to think a lot while the casual viewers wanted to relax watching the show.

i have never heard of any of your examples so that doesn't really help. but i am definitly in one of those people that like complex and psychological stories, but this was just simply badly executed. i love when i watch an anime and when i finish it i still don't understand half of the story, but that only applies to the animes that actually explained stuff but it was to complex so when i rewatch it later i understand but evangelion simply didn't show the answers, just threw a bunch of questions out and hoped that the fans could make take some minimal hints and make an awesome story out of it and then they can take the credit. this anime forces you to speculated as to what is really going on while a good anime explains everything but you still may not understand the first time but the answer are all there.

it doesn't matter what someone tells me about this anime or how much they try to explain the story, i was extremly disappointed by this anime.
Aug 28, 2016 8:30 PM
Jul 2016
puzzlemaster said:
JanusVonMaria said:

i have never heard of any of your examples so that doesn't really help. but i am definitly in one of those people that like complex and psychological stories, but this was just simply badly executed. i love when i watch an anime and when i finish it i still don't understand half of the story, but that only applies to the animes that actually explained stuff but it was to complex so when i rewatch it later i understand but evangelion simply didn't show the answers, just threw a bunch of questions out and hoped that the fans could make take some minimal hints and make an awesome story out of it and then they can take the credit. this anime forces you to speculated as to what is really going on while a good anime explains everything but you still may not understand the first time but the answer are all there.

it doesn't matter what someone tells me about this anime or how much they try to explain the story, i was extremly disappointed by this anime.

Like half of the people I know answered like you.

On my part, I managed to understand like half of what I explained on the second time I watched Evangelion (first time I was like 5-6 so its obviously impossible to understand anything for me at that time).

If you like those psychological animes then watch the series I wrote before, those series don't explain everything like Evangelion, but at least they are way more understandable.
Aug 28, 2016 9:00 PM

Jun 2011
JanusVonMaria said:
puzzlemaster said:

On my part, I managed to understand like half of what I explained on the second time I watched Evangelion (first time I was like 5-6 so its obviously impossible to understand anything for me at that time).

If you like those psychological animes then watch the series I wrote before, those series don't explain everything like Evangelion, but at least they are way more understandable.

Wow. That is super young to be watching the show, but oaaaakay.O_O
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Aug 28, 2016 9:02 PM

Jun 2016
Are you trying to pick a fight with me, OP?

"The sun is my enemy, but the moon has been good to me."
Aug 29, 2016 7:55 PM
Jul 2016
pinkarray said:
JanusVonMaria said:

Wow. That is super young to be watching the show, but oaaaakay.O_O

Blame the TV, I remember that it was shown right after Digimon or Pokemon and to me it was just some robots fighting giant monsters at that time.
Sep 3, 2016 10:52 AM
Nov 2015
Hmmmmmmmm, hard to say, I like Eva, and I understand where people are coming from when they say OMFG BEST ANIMU EVRE MAED MUSST WACHT, but idk.. Too emo for me I guess.
Sep 3, 2016 10:55 AM

May 2015
No, in fact Evangelion is underrated if it does not have a perfect 10.00 score on this site, all of your who dislike it are subjectively, objectively, and projector-ly wrong.
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Sep 12, 2016 9:40 AM

May 2015
My friends got me to watch this and it was really really great until episode 23. The last three episodes were so boring they made me fall asleep on all three. All three of them preach the exact same theme.

At the end you're left with nothing. You don't know what happens to all the characters. You don't know what happened at 2nd impact or Shinji's mother. You don't know if the Angels get defeated or where they come from. This show really was a let down because of all the hype behind it.

DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT tell people this is a masterpiece. Most people will be let down. Just tell them you enjoyed it and they should watch it. The character building and premise were extremely enticing, but with that ending it doesn't leave me with, "This anime is brilliant." A bad taste is in my mouth after pushing through those last three episodes. KYS Shinji.
-----------------------------

Bub - The One And Only
Sep 12, 2016 9:46 AM
Dec 2015
There's a lot of interesting but ultimately meaningless imagery
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Should i watch this ( 1 2 )

Lonely_kun - Apr 18

72 by daazexx »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Voltlighter - Nov 29, 2007

202 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Yesterday, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

286 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 24, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Voltlighter - Dec 9, 2007

173 by kermitpoke »»
Apr 24, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

342 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 23, 6:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.