Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2014 11:17 AM
Jun 2012
I can't believe I actually used to think this anime was okay. After re-watching it I realise how awful it is and truly regret ever watching it. I wish this anime never existed. Who else agrees?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 9, 2014 9:05 PM

Dec 2012
I agree
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Jun 6, 2014 6:08 AM
Nov 2012
Disagree. Lol, what is wrong with this club. XD
“Townsperson B has its own kind of awesomeness” — Shōyō Hinata
Jul 29, 2014 10:29 PM

May 2014
To all those people who think Clannad is such a beautiful anime that changed their lives, and "OMG It's so good, rewatch it now, you will experience the realities of life.

Biggest flaw: I feel that there is no basis for these girls to 'love' Tomoya. Seriously, why does Tomoyo love Tomoya? He is clearly not good enough for her. Oh, that's right he apparently acted like a dumbfuck who spend break times with her. I guess that constitutes love? Tomoyo is student council president and bully stopper with model looks—why did she start off with like no friends at all?!! I can't fathom why Tomoyo has feelings for Tomoya. Tomoyo was one of my top non-retarded character in this show, but she has one HUGE flaw, WHY DO YOU LOVE TOMOYA?

Now, onto Nagisa, oh dear lord. Her reaction to things are like 5 seconds off. I mean if she was autistic I would totally understand, but apparently she isn't. Well, she sure acts like one. Nagisa Furukawa is almost like a austic, crap she was never officially diagnosed with being autistic. Sorry about that I guess she's just mentally defective, who makes fun of all of the women out there. Women don't need men to be individuals, did the Key choose to animate Nagisa's route out of all of the other girls to comment on his anti-feminist views that women can't be independent or what. Nagisa is a disgrace to females and I guess her entire existence is to show what women should not be. Her false sense of altruism makes me want to puke all day long. A high school girl feigning innocence. They didn't show one kiss in the entire show, and POP come a baby. WTF!!! In addition,she spaces out and says random shit whenever she feels like it and wonders why she doesn't have any friends?

Fuko? She's not even worth mentioning. Her impact on the plot was ZILCH. Nothing helped here, I doubt many viewers had feelings for her character, for she was clearly the most annoying girl of the show. It was boring to see how Tomoya tries so hard to please her all the damn time. I mean why would a delinquent help a girl cut up wooden stars all day? And the author writes it off that she's a ghost. GOOD SHIT I SAY,

Don't even get me started on Kyou and Ryou, the Fujibashi or w/e twins. They clearly have NO base for loving Tomoya at all. There feelings were so contrived. I mean Ryou apparently has a crush as a crippled delinquent (I'm serious). And out of nowhere her sister also has feelings for him. They treat Tomoya as if he has looks or something, but in reality, his social status is fucking low. Unbelievable as shit, just WHERE THE HELL DID THESE FEELINGS COME FROM? WHY DO YOU LOVE SUCH A LOSER?

Whoever enjoyed this anime (clannad) to the point of changing their life is on narcotics and must be high.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why? (ooo i can post here :0)

Shaka - Feb 14, 2015

6 by genesic123 »»
Apr 14, 2015 1:32 AM

» What makes crapnad unwatchable? :|

orzel286 - Jan 23, 2010

26 by genesic123 »»
Feb 12, 2015 5:22 AM

» Who is the shittiest Clannad character and why

Mushmallow - Feb 12, 2014

2 by UTSANOMIKO »»
Feb 12, 2014 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.