Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2009 8:10 PM

May 2008
I was just wondering, throughout the series we've been introduced to a lot of Luffy's relatives, (Garp, Ace, Dragon, GOL. D ROGER!?!? jk) so will we be seeing Luffy's mother anytime soon? And if you think we will see her what do you think she will be like? Will she have any devil fruit powers? Will she be inhumanely strong? Or will she just a regular person in the One Piece world? I'm just curious what you guys think.
dragafireAug 6, 2009 8:28 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 28, 2009 3:43 PM

Jun 2009
To be honest, I thought it was Boa Handcokc, but none of that made any sense. Besides, she's kinda spoiled, bitchty, nothing like Luffy.
We might see his mom in the future, maybe a flashback, but I'm having my doubts.
Place mouth over exhaust pipe and inhale deeply to recieve your cake.
Aug 30, 2009 2:45 PM
Dec 2007
PsychoCookie said:
To be honest, I thought it was Boa Handcokc, but none of that made any sense. Besides, she's kinda spoiled, bitchty, nothing like Luffy.
We might see his mom in the future, maybe a flashback, but I'm having my doubts.

OMG I SO THOUGHT THAT TOO. When I first saw her in the opening, I was like 'oh myes, Luffy's mum!' But as I kept watching, I realized I'm probably mistaken.
I guess his mom will either be presented as a side story while adventuring, or at the plot's climax. :\ But it would be rather stupid if she wasn't introduces. All his relatives we met were men, after all. xD
Jul 27, 2011 11:16 PM
Jul 2011
Luffy's Mother?
I think maybe she dead already, or maybe she is an Ohara's pupil. Dragon was known as the most crimina/wantedl in the world , that's because not his strength but the historical of Poneglyph. In comic, Dragon try to find Nico Robin for 10 years ago because she only is survived in Ohara. And, Dragon really want to meet Nico Robin. Just my opinion
Nov 5, 2011 11:53 PM
Nov 2011
I had never thought about who Luffy's mother might have been until recently.
I believe it is someone who has yet to be introduced.

I hope that his mother will be unveiled as well! It would stink if Oda just made it a mystery.

But I do not believe his mother is anyone we have met yet, because we have yet to see any epic older female figures. Because I feel since it IS Luffy's family, it has to be a crazy strong woman. I don't think she will have any devil fruit abilities though.

I don't think that she would have died in childbirth or anything. Though its a possibility she died saving Luffy somehow...
Hopefully she is alive!

I am not sure at all at this point; Oda hasn't given us any clues! D:
Mar 10, 2012 7:40 PM
Mar 2012
i think unlike his da luffy knows who his mom is and that shes still alive as well as where she is. i hav a feeling hes either going to coincidentally meet her or hes going to find her himself wen hes in her area of the new world :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» One Piece - Live Action (actor picks)

dragafire - Oct 24, 2009

3 by Joue »»
Jan 29, 2011 1:02 PM

Poll: » Whitebeard Vs. World Goverment Who will win????!!!!

dragafire - Aug 6, 2009

4 by Jest »»
Jan 19, 2011 10:35 PM

» One Piece: Strong World - Long Trailer (RAW)

dragafire - Aug 27, 2009

1 by dragafire »»
Mar 31, 2010 8:17 AM

» One Piece AMV's (your favorites)

dragafire - Aug 29, 2009

1 by Bloodshot-Shanks »»
Jan 17, 2010 2:06 AM

» Whos dream do you think will be completed first/last?

dragafire - Aug 6, 2009

1 by DG93 »»
Aug 16, 2009 4:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.