Forums
New
Jul 31, 2009 4:55 PM

Aug 2008
How to Vote

Part 1 - Generating your voting code

Here is the code generator:
http://www.as2009.eek.jp/code.cgi

The two numbers in the bottom line are the time in JST that you can get your code. You do not have to have the page open for the entire time. You can leave and come back later. You also do not have to go exactly at that time, any time afterwards in that day is fine.

If you are successful, when you go back to the site past the given time, you will see something like this:

あなたには本日既にコードを発行しています!
発行済みコード:
[[AT##-########-##]]

This is your voting code (with the actual code part replaced by #s). The [[ ]] counts as part of the code, don't leave it out in your vote! Copy-paste your code into a text file or somewhere for later use.

However, there is a chance you won't get the time, and instead get one of the following:

ERROR:コード発行制限中。。。しばらく待って - this means that code distribution is currently restricted (too many people are trying to get their code at once). Just wait a while and come back later, and it should work.

ERROR:PROXY規制中!!!(number here)。- this may mean that your IP is banned from receiving a vote code. You can try to find a proxy that works, or use a different IP. JSM restricts many foreign IPs, so this problem is common.

Part 2 - Preparing your vote

You can use synchroom to find the current round, or go to the last page or so of this thread to see if it's been posted yet.

Your vote itself should look something like this:
[[AT##-########-##]]
<<character@series>>
<<character@series>>
<<character@series>>

..and so on for the rest of them. The [[ ]] << >> parts are required in order for your vote to count.

You can rearrange the order, as long as your vote code and the <<character@series>> parts stay intact. You must use the given Japanese names for both characters and series.

The complete character list can be found here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=103431

At this point, feel free to add moe-bun (comments) and/or ASCII art if you want to.

Part 3 - Voting

JSM voting takes place at 2ch (the Japanese version of 4chan).

Synchroom usually has the latest voting thread. A new thread is started every time the previous one goes over the size limit, so you have to keep up. Here is the current voting thread:
http://changi.2ch.net/vote/

Click the link to the thread, and scroll all the way to the bottom.

1 - Your name (optional)
2 - Your email (optional)
3 - Message box

Paste your vote code + votes into the message box, like so. This was the first group of the preliminaries, so there wasn't really anyone interesting for me to vote for, lol.

When you're done, hit the gray button to the left of the name field.

If this is your first time posting on 2ch, you'll get a screen with what you entered into the three fields and a ton of text. Just hit the gray button, and you'll be redirected to a blank page with the text: 画面を切り替えるまでしばらくお待ち下さい。

Wait a few seconds, and you'll be redirected to the tournament section of 2ch. If you scroll down for a while, you can see your vote. If this is not your first time posting, it'll skip the page with all the text and go straight to the blank page.

Congratulations, you've finally finished voting! Now you just have to repeat this process for every match in the tournament.

Copied from Shini-tan's thread
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=90869
KyuuALAug 3, 2009 10:24 PM
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2009 6:19 PM

Feb 2008
Sorry, I tend to use a lot of words, lol.
Shana is love.

Jul 31, 2009 6:23 PM

Aug 2008
Shini-tan said:
Sorry, I tend to use a lot of words, lol.

Don't worry. I have experience in Wikipedia. I can copy-edit. ;)
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

Aug 1, 2009 2:16 AM

Aug 2008
Pertaining to voting:

あなたの投票用コードは
[[AT##-########-##]]

How is the code attained?

"when you go back to the site past the given time"

Go back to what?

Jun 26, 2022 1:35 AM
Jun 2022
S
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Tournament Bracket

KyuuAL - Aug 2, 2009

1 by Sarah_baig »»
Mar 18, 2022 4:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.