Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 1, 2008 3:26 PM

Nov 2007
I don't know when it's going to come out and if they changed the title but we can all start talking about what we hope to find right here.^^

banana
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 2, 2008 1:42 PM

Apr 2007
I hope there will be more known soon, can't wait to see 666 Satan in anime version.
Jan 5, 2008 1:28 PM

Nov 2007
yes.^^ Not many people seem to be talking here though.^^;; I think it's supposed to come out this month.

banana
Feb 4, 2008 5:47 AM

Dec 2007
Can't wait for the anime to come out, I followed the manga since like chapter 20 or so...It ended so quickly T_T Hope they don't screw the manga with the anime but make it awesome =P
Feb 4, 2008 11:11 AM

Nov 2007
Valuna said:
Can't wait for the anime to come out, I followed the manga since like chapter 20 or so...It ended so quickly T_T Hope they don't screw the manga with the anime but make it awesome =P

I'm sure everyone hopes for that. I hope they don't change the story or if they do, make it good like what they did to Fullmetal Alchemist.

banana
May 19, 2008 7:27 PM

Mar 2008
DarkRoseOtaku said:
Valuna said:

I'm sure everyone hopes for that. I hope they don't change the story or if they do, make it good like what they did to Fullmetal Alchemist.

If the anime has not even started in Japan, it will not be coming to America for quite some time.

My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidRyan89 | Telegram ID: KidRyan
May 23, 2008 6:04 AM

Nov 2007
babynaruto1 said:
DarkRoseOtaku said:
Valuna said:

If the anime has not even started in Japan, it will not be coming to America for quite some time.

I know.

banana
May 28, 2008 3:08 PM

Jun 2007
I think, BONES might be doing it at some point. It seems reasonable, It was serialized in the same monthly Shonen Gangan that Soul Eater and Fullmetal Alchemist are serialized in and its totally finished which means an epic series could be made.

Jun 7, 2008 5:49 AM

Mar 2008
wa i wish it will really air, and really soon
Aug 20, 2008 10:08 PM

Feb 2008
DarkRoseOtaku said:
Valuna said:

Huh?
The fullmetal alchemist anime was ruined!
the manga is coming up once a month, so instead of waiting for it to end the anime-making-demons made it a one huge poop fas of fillers oO
Read the manga till the last chapter before talking.
But 666 is done going out, so thare is no reason to @#$% it up :D
Aug 22, 2008 10:53 AM

Nov 2007
Nirgold said:
DarkRoseOtaku said:
Valuna said:

Huh?
The fullmetal alchemist anime was ruined!
the manga is coming up once a month, so instead of waiting for it to end the anime-making-demons made it a one huge poop fas of fillers oO
Read the manga till the last chapter before talking.
But 666 is done going out, so thare is no reason to @#$% it up :D

yes I know where you are coming from I've read far enough to know that they completely ruined the storyline at least from the manga's prospective but I thought that the storyline as pretty awesome for something that the producers made up by themselves. And yes I do hope they make a new FMA anime that follows the actual manga but I did enjoy the anime.

banana
Sep 8, 2008 10:17 AM

Feb 2008
I liked it too but darn it, they made the "ENVY AND FREINDS" bunch look less cool than they are in the manga, and for that they must pay! @:
666 satan fillers could be interesting, or very lame.
Sep 28, 2008 1:41 PM
Sep 2007
Anime is pretty much out... not sure why but no news of it...damn it sesh.
Feb 14, 2009 1:27 PM

Jan 2008
T0bifreed said:
Anime is pretty much out... not sure why but no news of it...damn it sesh.

Its out? o_O

I heard it wasn't going to happen anymore ....
Aug 6, 2009 12:33 AM

Jun 2009
well i hope it does come out i cant wait if they do make a anime
Sep 25, 2009 6:32 PM

Sep 2009
I wonder what's getting in the way. I mean, it can't be that 666 Satan has few fans. It gotta be something... maybe the stuffs about religion, demons and angels? Do you guys think that that drove the producers off?
Nov 12, 2009 2:21 PM

Apr 2009
I really hope they make it into an anime. But as of yet it still seems that there is no news on whether they plan to or when :((..

@MaroonedRainbow: I don't see them not wanting to make it coz of that. There are quite a few series that involve religion from time to time.
Dec 4, 2009 5:01 PM

Sep 2009
Penguin23 said:
I really hope they make it into an anime. But as of yet it still seems that there is no news on whether they plan to or when :((..

@MaroonedRainbow: I don't see them not wanting to make it coz of that. There are quite a few series that involve religion from time to time.

Then, what would make the producers catch their eye on 666 Satan?
May 4, 2010 1:22 PM

Jul 2009
So anything new about a future anime? But if someone knows a real source, not the guy who modifies the Wikipedia page every few months :(

And @MaroonedRainbow: 666 Satan is just nothing copmpared to other series. In Japan there isn't fear of being accused if you present religious aspects. Maybe it won't be released in USA or other countries but in Japan I don't think it's a problem.

May 19, 2010 10:08 PM

Nov 2007
Jio-Freed said:
So anything new about a future anime? But if someone knows a real source, not the guy who modifies the Wikipedia page every few months :(

And @MaroonedRainbow: 666 Satan is just nothing copmpared to other series. In Japan there isn't fear of being accused if you present religious aspects. Maybe it won't be released in USA or other countries but in Japan I don't think it's a problem.

well they got the manga here in america, though they changed the title name. >.>

banana
Dec 28, 2012 2:38 PM

Dec 2011
wow, no one posted in here for over 2 years!
anyway, i don't really care if they make an anime or not because this was the best manga i've ever read!
the only thing that bothers me is the fact that it ended kinda quickly.
there could have been so many more chapters T.T
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your Favorite Character

Valuna - Feb 4, 2008

21 by Lonk_of_Hyrool »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:09 PM

» Spam

DarkRoseOtaku - Jan 24, 2008

12 by RulenneClarissa »»
Jan 19, 2010 8:39 AM

» Your favorite O-part

Voron79 - Mar 28, 2008

8 by T0bifreed »»
Oct 7, 2008 7:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.