Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 11, 2017 4:45 AM

Jul 2017
I can not wait. I'm really big fan of To Love-Ru series.
Apr 12, 2018 9:49 AM
Apr 2018
season 5 will out or not ?
May 3, 2018 8:38 AM
Feb 2018
The manga still ongoing, and the creator say to love tu its over, but just Darkness Arc. So there is big hope for new season
May 7, 2018 8:54 AM
May 2018
When the 5 season will come out
May 7, 2018 9:09 AM

Feb 2014
HeartUnderBlade said:

Eh i know im rly late to replay to ur comment ,but i cant wait to know what happens next,do you know on what chapter/volume do i need to continue from where the anime ended ?

Hello, I'm not perje but I was just passing by when I read your comment. You can continue from chapter 41-42 of TL-Ru Darkness. I recommend to be chapter 41 so you can make a better connection from the anime to the manga. ^^

PS: I think I'm just a little bit too late with my answer lol
TechOtakuMay 7, 2018 9:13 AM
May 23, 2018 4:31 AM
Apr 2016
Hi im a fan of this anime and i cant wait to watch the season 5 and i cant move on to this anime...
Dec 17, 2018 1:02 AM
Nov 2016
I want season 5 it cant end that way!
Mar 2, 2019 2:24 AM
Mar 2019
Still waiting for season 5. I am very sad i want it now );
Mar 15, 2019 3:47 PM
Jan 2019
I wish for more of this art.
Mar 9, 2020 1:49 AM
Feb 2017
2020 NOW NO NEW NEWS
Apr 27, 2020 5:00 PM
Jan 2020
Finished watching this and IMO it's safe to say this franchise is dead. The author's have pretty much abandoned it and are clearly to blame for the neglected character development and lack of a cohesive vision for the overall series. The two most important character's were originally Rito and Lala, but both remain completely underwhelming. Rito goes nowhere development wise. He can't confess his love for Hauka and reamins a useless fan service mcguffin who spits out a few obvious good lines here and there. Lala, the paradox of somehow being both a genius and complete airhead at the same time, has been sidelined for Momo with absolutely zero advancement or character development. We learn more about Momo and Nana in just 12 episodes and nearly zero about Lala in 24 episodes. It's like the author doesn't know what to do with her. Other than her boobs and rarely useful inventions, Momo surpasses Lala in every way, so it no surprise people like Momo more. The poor writing has boxed whole series into a corner because Momo's harem plan relies on Rito marrying Lala, but there's no passion or interest between them anymore. Time that could have been spent on character advancement is wasted on stupidly repetitive things such as the school principal or Rito colliding with Yami and getting beat up for the billionth time. So much wasted potential.
Apr 29, 2020 6:38 AM
Jan 2018
MadVandal said:
Finished watching this and IMO it's safe to say this franchise is dead. The author's have pretty much abandoned it and are clearly to blame for the neglected character development and lack of a cohesive vision for the overall series. The two most important character's were originally Rito and Lala, but both remain completely underwhelming. Rito goes nowhere development wise. He can't confess his love for Hauka and reamins a useless fan service mcguffin who spits out a few obvious good lines here and there. Lala, the paradox of somehow being both a genius and complete airhead at the same time, has been sidelined for Momo with absolutely zero advancement or character development. We learn more about Momo and Nana in just 12 episodes and nearly zero about Lala in 24 episodes. It's like the author doesn't know what to do with her. Other than her boobs and rarely useful inventions, Momo surpasses Lala in every way, so it no surprise people like Momo more. The poor writing has boxed whole series into a corner because Momo's harem plan relies on Rito marrying Lala, but there's no passion or interest between them anymore. Time that could have been spent on character advancement is wasted on stupidly repetitive things such as the school principal or Rito colliding with Yami and getting beat up for the billionth time. So much wasted potential.

he actually does confess to hauka in the manga but the manga just ends without really any conclusion to lala's planet or the harem plan and we we pretty much learned all we needed to know about lala in the first series
May 1, 2020 5:49 AM
Jan 2020
Mattinator95 said:
MadVandal said:

he actually does confess to hauka in the manga but the manga just ends without really any conclusion to lala's planet or the harem plan and we we pretty much learned all we needed to know about lala in the first series

Ya, I heard about that...so sad. So season 1 is all there is to Lala? Is she that one dimensional of a character? What are her ambitions? Why is she so obsessed with Rito? Why does she allow herself to pushed aside by Momo for so long? I really wanted more.

May 10, 2020 2:34 AM
May 2020
I need season 5 now!
May 24, 2020 3:06 AM
Jan 2018
MadVandal said:
Mattinator95 said:

Ya, I heard about that...so sad. So season 1 is all there is to Lala? Is she that one dimensional of a character? What are her ambitions? Why is she so obsessed with Rito? Why does she allow herself to pushed aside by Momo for so long? I really wanted more.

cant really remember that far all i recall is that apparently S1 is pretty much anime original
Jun 1, 2020 4:52 PM

Jan 2020
Fortunately, Kentarou Yabuki, To Love Ru's manga artist and co-author, already finished with Darling in the Franxx's manga, so he's now clear to come back to make To Love Ru along with Hasemi. Since they both said To Love Ru still has a lot of story left, I hope it won't take to much time from now to see an announcement of the manga's return. It might be years, it's only up to Hasemi and Yabuki because they know To Love Ru is a good mine.
Jun 26, 2020 2:46 AM

Jan 2017
Reinheit_Hezen said:
Fortunately, Kentarou Yabuki, To Love Ru's manga artist and co-author, already finished with Darling in the Franxx's manga, so he's now clear to come back to make To Love Ru along with Hasemi. Since they both said To Love Ru still has a lot of story left, I hope it won't take to much time from now to see an announcement of the manga's return. It might be years, it's only up to Hasemi and Yabuki because they know To Love Ru is a good mine.
Yeah, i heard that too. I just hope that they begin the serialization of the sequel manga so that some day we can get season 5 and more. It doesnt matter how much time it takes but if i know that at some point season 5 will come out then its more than enough to soothe my heart.

Somehow i am not able to get over this series. The pain and agony that i've felt in these past few days is so much overwhelming that i cant describe, since i know that i will not be able to see more of these characters (finished the last season yesterday). I never knew that a harem show will have such an impact on me. Right now it seems like characters of this series are irreplaceable and i am having a really hard time to find an alternative show to watch. It has become one of my favourite shows and i just hope that it continues.
Aug 30, 2020 4:25 AM
Dec 2019
I expect his name will be

to love ru The enlightened
Jul 1, 2021 10:55 AM
Jul 2021
Its already mid 2021 and still no news 😒 I am watching darkness 2nd part and I know its about to end so wanted to find a season 5 news but still...what shall I do now?😭😭this anime got me hooked directly from darkness,am crying,laughing while watching this series I really realy want a season 5😭😭😭please continue the manga and anime😭😭😭
Jul 1, 2021 11:07 AM
Jul 2021
Yo guys?http://chng.it/d6q6fMySJP sign the petition?I even paid rs250 for reccomending the petition to 125 users
Jul 21, 2021 1:21 AM
Feb 2017
MugenOfficial said:
Yo guys?http://chng.it/d6q6fMySJP sign the petition?I even paid rs250 for reccomending the petition to 125 users

is it a legit site?
Jul 21, 2021 1:24 AM
Feb 2017
im dying waiting i even bought the bly rays of all seasons hoping it helps for s5
Jul 24, 2021 12:06 PM
Jul 2021
hope momo will get along with rito
Nov 19, 2021 10:49 AM
Nov 2021
I have seen all episodes just now i am also really excited
Nov 19, 2021 10:53 AM
Nov 2021
Bestu said:
hope momo will get along with rito
silent_knight98 said:
Reinheit_Hezen said:
Yeah, i heard that too. I just hope that they begin the serialization of the sequel manga so that some day we can get season 5 and more. It doesnt matter how much time it takes but if i know that at some point season 5 will come out then its more than enough to soothe my heart.

Somehow i am not able to get over this series. The pain and agony that i've felt in these past few days is so much overwhelming that i cant describe, since i know that i will not be able to see more of these characters (finished the last season yesterday). I never knew that a harem show will have such an impact on me. Right now it seems like characters of this series are irreplaceable and i am having a really hard time to find an alternative show to watch. It has become one of my favourite shows and i just hope that it continues.

😒😒😒😭😭
Dec 27, 2021 7:50 AM
Dec 2021
It almost 2022 and yet still got no news about season 5 😭😭😭😭😭
Feb 8, 2022 11:45 AM
Connoisseur
Feb 2016
For anyone wondering, there's this show called Black Cat from 2005 which is a manga adaptation of earlier work from yabuki, Tearju makes an appearance in that show, maybe we'll get a remake of that or maybe a sequel to that which could tie into to love-ru more or something. Seems that the demand from fans is staying so perhaps a true season 5 might happen, who knows...

2022 no news other than that the blue-ray for the dub should be releasing soon?
Mar 25, 2022 8:58 PM
Jan 2021
well... I have been looking forward to another season the last OVA the made is To LOVE-Ru: Multiplication - Mae kara Ushiro kara which is Nov 2, 2017, there is no new latest news or update when this anime coming and it's almost 5 years so yeah we can say this franchise is totally dead now *crying*
Mar 29, 2022 6:06 AM
May 2019
DylanSan said:
For anyone wondering, there's this show called Black Cat from 2005 which is a manga adaptation of earlier work from yabuki, Tearju makes an appearance in that show, maybe we'll get a remake of that or maybe a sequel to that which could tie into to love-ru more or something. Seems that the demand from fans is staying so perhaps a true season 5 might happen, who knows...

2022 no news other than that the blue-ray for the dub should be releasing soon?

The dubbed blu rays for the first season released in 2020 and the dubbed blu rays for the last 3 seasons released last year. I own them all.
Aug 4, 2022 7:16 PM
Apr 2022
August 5th 2022
Guys my hopes for season 5 are long gone,
My hopes for manga is also gone, even if i can just get written text i will be happy with it because i can't get over the pain of remaining story.

I tried to divert myself hard
I watched One punch man, shimoneta, rent a girlfriend, highschool DXD, aot, Testament of Sister New Devil, shuumatsu no harem and many more but yeah some of them were good but they can never replace To Love-Ru No matter how many i watch i Cannot forget To Love-Ru
Dec 28, 2022 1:19 PM
Jul 2022
Hariansh said:
August 5th 2022
My hopes for manga is also gone, even if i can just get written text i will be happy with it because i can't get over the pain of remaining story.

I watched One punch man, shimoneta, rent a girlfriend, highschool DXD, aot, Testament of Sister New Devil, shuumatsu no harem and many more but yeah some of them were good but they can never replace To Love-Ru No matter how many i watch i Cannot forget To Love-Ru

I symphatize with my dear friend, it hurts me to , because I watched it mainly because of Lala, but now also because of most girls, but mainly because of Lala. Does anyone like Haruna? Because for some reason he is a very repulsive character to me, I can stand it.πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Jan 2, 2023 12:45 AM
Apr 2022
Alcapone007 said:
Hariansh said:
August 5th 2022

I symphatize with my dear friend, it hurts me to , because I watched it mainly because of Lala, but now also because of most girls, but mainly because of Lala. Does anyone like Haruna? Because for some reason he is a very repulsive character to me, I can stand it.πŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Yeah Lala was my favourite character i also mainly watched because of her, man I wish they could atleast write a lightnovel for to love ru if they can't create a manga.
Jan 7, 2023 9:35 AM
Jul 2022
Hariansh said:
Alcapone007 said:

Yeah Lala was my favourite character i also mainly watched because of her, man I wish they could atleast write a lightnovel for to love ru if they can't create a manga.
de
Hariansh said:
Alcapone007 said:

I agree with everything you say, I wish this would happen brother and they would finally do something with Lala and Rito because this is not good.

But I can recommend the anime More tham a married couple but not lovers, which I just finished and I think you would like it too. I love it.
Aug 24, 2023 5:47 PM
Jan 2020
marconii2002 said:
Now when manga ended bigger chances are for Index S3 than To Love-Ru S5. In short S5 Never
Not even close. AFAWK, season 5+-- still possible. Plus, it wouldn't be the first anime to continue an adaptation from a light novel/manga/video game even after source materials ended (just look at Full Metal Panic).
Nov 11, 2023 8:20 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to Alcapone007
Hariansh said:
Alcapone007 said:

de
Hariansh said:
Alcapone007 said:

I agree with everything you say, I wish this would happen brother and they would finally do something with Lala and Rito because this is not good.

But I can recommend the anime More tham a married couple but not lovers, which I just finished and I think you would like it too. I love it.
@Alcapone007 hey sorry couldn't check your reply in a while, yeah I agree I think we all should find a way to contact the authors and ask them directly. Btw wanna be friends? I mean we seem to like similar anime, can I have your ig? Or any other social media?
Nov 11, 2023 8:22 AM
Apr 2022
Reply to 88NickC
marconii2002 said:
Now when manga ended bigger chances are for Index S3 than To Love-Ru S5. In short S5 Never
Not even close. AFAWK, season 5+-- still possible. Plus, it wouldn't be the first anime to continue an adaptation from a light novel/manga/video game even after source materials ended (just look at Full Metal Panic).
@88NickC ahh my friend could you explain about Full Metal Panic in short?
May 21, 3:09 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to 88NickC
marconii2002 said:
@88NickC pretty sure the anime is dead now. Ever since xebec got bought out by sunrise. And yabuki never returning to the manga.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» To Love Ru Darkness / 2nd Soundtrack

InVerso - Nov 23, 2018

8 by Light016zyi »»
Apr 15, 1:20 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2015

87 by jorel262 »»
Nov 22, 2023 9:57 PM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2015

75 by 1WanteD1 »»
Nov 14, 2023 9:07 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2015

89 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 7, 2023 10:02 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2015

57 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Feb 7, 2023 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.