Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Feb 9, 2015 5:51 PM

Oct 2012
Lambtron said:
s3bEg said:

I am much too confrontational in these kinds of things, it is the most fun that way but I have no ambition of winning.

Winning personally? or as a faction?

Really? Trying to gather information off such a small and innocent post as that? I have no ambition to live past the first couple days.
Feb 9, 2015 5:51 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
ChaosSaviour said:

If you are mafia, who would you kill tonight?

i'll kill someone that are way too active

Question was hypothetical but answer was factual. could be a small slip but it is worth noting imo.

Ugghhh...
Slogging back through the thread and I notice this. Hmmm... okay.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 9, 2015 5:52 PM

Aug 2013
Soren333 said:
s3bEg said:

Question was hypothetical but answer was factual. could be a small slip but it is worth noting imo.

I don't see your point?

Huh? There's a difference between "I would" and "I'll"
Feb 9, 2015 5:54 PM

Sep 2012
s3bEg said:
Lambtron said:

Winning personally? or as a faction?

Really? Trying to gather information off such a small and innocent post as that? I have no ambition to live past the first couple days.

Yeahrp ^^, just seeing if I can narrow down some minor assumptions.
Also I feel the need to splash around to test the water due to that post count and being unfamiliar with you.

Though it seems you'd prefer to stay where you are.
Feb 9, 2015 5:56 PM

Aug 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
let's call that suzu and veru are the 2 last alive. For 3rd time :D

Not letting that happen. Hehe. One of them's probably scum. From a probability standpoint.
Feb 9, 2015 5:57 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
The_Pyromaani said:
let's call that suzu and veru are the 2 last alive. For 3rd time :D

I am much too confrontational in these kinds of things, it is the most fun that way but I have no ambition of winning.

You should play to your wincon. It's healthy.
Feb 9, 2015 5:58 PM

Oct 2012
Verumir said:
s3bEg said:

Think, when asked a hypothetical question, you answer hypothetically. In most situations people would answer "I would kill..." Since he answered with a definite "I will" he could have slipped in writing what he actually plans to do.

This doesn't work as a good start for me, it's just as a shot in the dark as voting for someone else using my instincts, a mistake in the pronouns doesn't tell much unless you know the pattern of the players writing, with that being said you have caught my attention. I want to use the day phase one to get to know other players, so if you don't mind:

Vote:s3bEg

Tell me, why the "shove off" attitude, it's just the way you like to play? is it your personality? do you think it's fun this way?.

I don't mind at all, I saw this coming a mile away. Being aggressive is in my nature, and like I said on the last page, I am confrontational. In a game like this, it gets people to talk.
Feb 9, 2015 6:00 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
I don't mind at all, I saw this coming a mile away. Being aggressive is in my nature, and like I said on the last page, I am confrontational. In a game like this, it gets people to talk.

I won't even lie, that's kind of ultra-town in its own category.

I love it. New strategy are always fun to play with.

Vote: Verumir

For voting a player I now read as town.
Feb 9, 2015 6:08 PM

Aug 2013
Everything gets quiet once I enter the thread. Strange.
Feb 9, 2015 6:09 PM

Dec 2013
I'll be in later in the phase when everybody is gone, typical ; v ; I'm on mobile now so I can't really respond nor do I relish reading 21 pages zoomed out ^^;

Feb 9, 2015 6:10 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Sorry, watching the topic and working on something. Fear not I am still here. It is just quiet now~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 9, 2015 6:11 PM

Oct 2014
I'm starting to get sleepy.
Feb 9, 2015 6:11 PM

Sep 2012
LucianRoy said:

It had already gotten quiet for the most part, just a another quick addition and only really a few people around at most.
I got what I wanted for the time being though, not much of anything to expand on for me at this point in time.
Feb 9, 2015 6:17 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Do you often feel like you scare people away?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Feb 9, 2015 6:17 PM

Oct 2012
LucianRoy said:
s3bEg said:

Because we are playing with 2 mafias it should be just as likely that I am with one of the mafias as I am a town. You also cannot rule out I may be a third party. As someone accused me before, I may be a jester, being confrontational is certainly the approach to take with that. But for now I plead anonymity.
Feb 9, 2015 6:19 PM

Jan 2014
Well I went ahead and compiled everyone's answers so far into an interview-style list. Answers are inside the spoilers. I recommend everybody give these at least a quick combing through and most importantly COMPARE THE ANSWERS TO EACH OTHER--you'll get more out of it if you look at them next to each other.

What is your approach to this game? Will you lurk or contribute when you can?

How do you feel about inactive players?

If you are mafia, who would you kill tonight?

How often do you expect to be on and posting?

How much experience do you have playing as a mafia role? Have you won any games where you was a mafia?

What are your thoughts on mass claiming?

If you are townie, how would you play to ensure your victory?

If you are mafia, how would you play to ensure that you win?

Which players here do you think are the best liars/the ones who can manipulate others well?

Which players do you have the hardest time to read?

Are you mafia?

Non-answering players:
Matoro_MahriFeb 9, 2015 6:35 PM
Feb 9, 2015 6:21 PM

Jun 2009
While I thank you for compiling it and I appreciate the effort. It is sadly hard to read it. Gold star~

Feb 9, 2015 6:21 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
LucianRoy said:

Is it wrong to say yes?
Feb 9, 2015 6:22 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
LucianRoy said:

Because we are playing with 2 mafias it should be just as likely that I am with one of the mafias as I am a town. You also cannot rule out I may be a third party. As someone accused me before, I may be a jester, being confrontational is certainly the approach to take with that. But for now I plead anonymity.

Oh yeah, I always forget that, but thanks for bringing my attention to it.
Feb 9, 2015 6:26 PM

Aug 2013
I forgot Nyan was in this game. She'll be fun to play with.
So will the other Nyan; he'll be fun to play with.

Votevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevote
Feb 9, 2015 6:29 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Suzune-chan said:

Is it wrong to say yes?
No, it is not wrong. I was just curious.

Feb 9, 2015 6:30 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
LucianRoy said:

Is it wrong to say yes?
No, it is not wrong. I was just curious.

Hehe, I kid.
Feb 9, 2015 6:31 PM

Aug 2013
Votevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevotevote
Feb 9, 2015 6:32 PM

Aug 2013
Can we lynch lock in this game? I doubt we'll get 20 players for one lynch, but it's a worthwhile question.
Feb 9, 2015 6:33 PM

Aug 2013
Who busses day 1? Scum? Ha.
Feb 9, 2015 6:35 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Would it not be impossible for anyone but scum to bus...just curious since we were the only two around.

Feb 9, 2015 6:35 PM

Jan 2014
If we decide to go wiyh one thing. People will vote more. Im sure of it
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Feb 9, 2015 6:36 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
While I thank you for compiling it and I appreciate the effort. It is sadly hard to read it. Gold star~

Went ahead and edited it.
Feb 9, 2015 6:36 PM

Jun 2009
Matoro_Mahri said:
Suzune-chan said:

You are a peach~

Feb 9, 2015 6:37 PM

Feb 2014
Haha, I knew it would go that fast ><

Anyway, hi everyone!
It seems like that "We should vote on first day" thing has already started and some votes have been placed.
I can't say we shouldn't, with two mafias, town has to do something early.
Feb 9, 2015 6:37 PM

Jan 2014
Suzune-chan said:
Matoro_Mahri said:

You are a peach~

As much as I want to, I'm going to vote: no-lynch for now. Don't have solid enough evidence for anything. However if -Blonde- could address the reference to him it might shed some light on the situation.
Feb 9, 2015 6:38 PM

Jan 2014
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Anyway, hi everyone!
It seems like that "We should vote on first day" thing has already started and some votes have been placed.

Also answer da questions
Feb 9, 2015 6:38 PM

Sep 2012
Matoro_Mahri said:
Suzune-chan said:

Yey ^^, though I had already gone through it and broken my eyes already.
Good shit on the bold though.
Feb 9, 2015 6:39 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
LucianRoy said:
Would it not be impossible for anyone but scum to bus...just curious since we were the only two around.

Bussing is kind of redundant this game, since basically anyone that anyone votes could be scum. So bussing won't really work. No town cred will be given to people who lynch a mafia, I'm afraid.
Feb 9, 2015 6:39 PM

Sep 2012
Matoro_Mahri said:
SuzakuTsubasa said:

Anyway, hi everyone!

Also answer da questions

Push hard, while time permits you to do so ^^
Feb 9, 2015 6:41 PM

Aug 2013
Lambtron said:
Matoro_Mahri said:

Also answer da questions

Puuuuuuussssshhhhh.
That includes you, lambo.

whoops, he already did it. nvm
Feb 9, 2015 6:42 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Suzune-chan said:

Bussing is kind of redundant this game, since basically anyone that anyone votes could be scum. So bussing won't really work. No town cred will be given to people who lynch a mafia, I'm afraid.
Well naturally, that is the only alternative. When playing with two mafia, the mafia has the amazing ability to play as town as well because they do not know the other side too and are looking. Therefore, it is too easy to rush to quick judgements and get played later. So I believe you are indeed correct.

Feb 9, 2015 6:45 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
LucianRoy said:

Well naturally, that is the only alternative. When playing with two mafia, the mafia has the amazing ability to play as town as well because they do not know the other side too and are looking. Therefore, it is too easy to rush to quick judgements and get played later. So I believe you are indeed correct.

You remember the H&H game? Study my strategy from that game. Anyone who tries to replicate it is going down immediately. That kind of stuff only works once in a blue moon, and I doubt anyone could ever sneak that by again. I almost did, but then Jack had the town kill me in the end.
Feb 9, 2015 6:46 PM

Jun 2009
I remember your strategy. The thinking style of these games has come a long way from that point. People who give lots of information are now seen with suspicion.

Feb 9, 2015 6:46 PM

Sep 2012
LucianRoy said:
Lambtron said:

Puuuuuuussssshhhhh.

Hmmm I'm sure you would'ave picked up on one I wanted to clear up a little for the time being, more so toward town.
There are the other two I'm not liking either, those should also be fairly obvious, though one has been left alone for the most part.
Hoping for more people to bounce off of that one, but in saying so I expect this to be near non-existent now <.<
Feb 9, 2015 6:48 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
I remember your strategy. The thinking style of these games has come a long way from that point. People who give lots of information are now seen with suspicion.

You're right, everyone's improved their game in one way or another. I guess it happens with experience...

(I still can't believe I convinced you to kill a mafian night one though, that was insane. Plus, you were vig.)
Feb 9, 2015 6:50 PM

Jun 2009
LucianRoy said:
Suzune-chan said:

You're right, everyone's improved their game in one way or another. I guess it happens with experience...

(I still can't believe I convinced you to kill a mafian night one though, that was insane. Plus, you were vig.)
I think we pick up tricks from each other.
(It was a lucky kill Cruz was all over me for being potential mafia..so I went for him. I almost used it on you night two, but I was too new a player and wanted the guidance of you...)

Feb 9, 2015 6:50 PM

Aug 2013
Lambtron said:
LucianRoy said:

Puuuuuuussssshhhhh.

Hmmm I'm sure you would'ave picked up on one I wanted to clear up a little for the time being, more so toward town.
There are the other two I'm not liking either, those should also be fairly obvious, though one has been left alone for the most part.
Hoping for more people to bounce off of that one, but in saying so I expect this to be near non-existent now <.<

I don't really plan to do a lot with those lists. They're pretty null in my opinion. Maybe we could milk something out of them, but we'd have to be lucky.
Feb 9, 2015 6:51 PM

Aug 2013
Suzune-chan said:
LucianRoy said:

I think we pick up tricks from each other.
(It was a lucky kill Cruz was all over me for being potential mafia..so I went for him. I almost used it on you night two, but I was too new a player and wanted the guidance of you...)

Hehe,
(I knew Cruz was maf from the moment he made that giant slip day one. It was only a matter of time.)
Feb 9, 2015 6:51 PM

Aug 2014
Back from uni
Honeslty i was expecting 1000 comments already, im dissapointed
*looks at lucian*
Trust me, im Shap

Feb 9, 2015 6:52 PM

Aug 2014
can someone tell me the votes? gotta read a lot now since this is the 1st time i open the thread
Trust me, im Shap

Feb 9, 2015 6:53 PM

Aug 2013
shap111 said:
Back from uni
Honeslty i was expecting 1000 comments already, im dissapointed
*looks at lucian*

Classic turtlebandit:
<.<
>.>
Feb 9, 2015 6:54 PM

Sep 2012
Mmmm not a lot to do with this questionnaire giving people the ability hop in and back out so as to pass go.
That and some of the people I wanna see something from aren't exactly around atm :'<
Feb 9, 2015 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
Lambtron said:
Mmmm not a lot to do with this questionnaire giving people the ability hop in and back out so as to pass go.
That and some of the people I wanna see something from aren't exactly around atm :'<

Who might that entail?
Feb 9, 2015 6:55 PM

Jan 2014
watermelon man is back

I'm still laughing about how fast you got ganked in New Moon
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.