Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Oct 30, 2015 6:13 AM

Mar 2015
flannan said:
FloatingIdiot said:

LOL. Maybe you shouldn't form opinions about something after one episode.

If there were any major twists that change the character of the story, I would've heard about it, given SnK's popularity. So I know that the first episode is indicative of the show as a whole - a vile mix of physics-violating monsters, gore and bad parts of "realism".

Well, you "know" something that is false, but I will not spoil it.
Oct 30, 2015 8:12 AM

Aug 2014
Taking into consideration its immense popularity FMA:Brotherhood is the least hated.

Also : Spirited Away
Oct 30, 2015 8:14 AM

Jun 2015
Klassical said:
Taking into consideration its immense popularity FMA:Brotherhood is the least hated.

Also : Spirited Away

This
now close this hate thread!
Oct 30, 2015 8:20 AM

Jul 2015
I don't think there's an anime that people doesn't hate, but I think there's a least hated anime.
Oct 30, 2015 8:24 AM

Apr 2014
Captain Tsubasa.
Oct 30, 2015 8:37 AM

Jun 2011
vanana said:
I don't think there's an anime that people doesn't hate, but I think there's a least hated anime.

I concur. ^_^
Oct 30, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2015
no one hates isn't gonna happen, better put is least hated...

using this forum as the barometer and judging by my limited time on this forum subjectively i'd say Stein's Gate and FMA are the least criticized ...
Oct 30, 2015 9:03 AM

Jul 2015
Who hate Berserk ? nobody
Oct 30, 2015 9:05 AM

Nov 2013
Fapinou said:

many people think the movie sucks.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 30, 2015 9:10 AM

May 2015
flannan said:
gabrielrroiz said:

i remember he saying he likes the characters of mirai nikki because they are very realistic and human,how can someone come to some opinion?

I'm not an expert on humans, but mirai nikki's characters were quite believable.
I hate MONSTER WITH ALL MY WORTH MOST DRAGGED ASS SHOW EVER

Best Shitty Reviews
“Like is like a blank canvas you paint it with whatever you want (colors,blood,sweat,shit etc)”
Current Season rec : Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katri no Nazotoki File
I am an anime OST Maniac and they play a huge role in my rating for a anime.
interested ?
click the GIF>>>>>
Oct 30, 2015 9:11 AM

Jul 2011
Fapinou said:

The movies and the never ends story probably makes someone to hated it, more if they didn't liked the anime.
Oct 30, 2015 9:23 AM

Mar 2015
royaldocks said:
Carnival Phantasm.

Even the biggest Fate haters cant hate Carnival Phantasm.

Edit: for dank gif

The anime no one can hate :3
Oct 30, 2015 9:31 AM

Jul 2013
OneTrueEmiya said:
royaldocks said:
Carnival Phantasm.

Edit: for dank gif

Hating Carnival Phantasm is like hating water, you simply can't.
Oct 30, 2015 9:41 AM

Mar 2015
Paul said:
Great Teacher Onizuka maybe. Least I haven't seen anyone hate it. And any new viewers don't even bother to try it because it's 'dated' to them.
someone with yotsuba profil and read more manga rather than anime hate GTO.

for someone side hajime no ippo, there is purist that hate GTO anime adaptation. drunksamurai if i am not wrong.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Oct 30, 2015 10:02 AM

Nov 2014
Illyricus said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Hating Carnival Phantasm is like hating water, you simply can't.

(I apologise for my shitty Photoshop editing skills..)
Oct 30, 2015 10:06 AM

Jul 2012
two_dimensioner said:
Ghost in the Shell,
It's average.
Oct 30, 2015 10:09 AM

Jun 2014
Ghibli movie? I don't see Haters there yet
Oct 30, 2015 10:12 AM

Feb 2013
mayukachan said:
gisselle said:
That might be Honey and Clover.

And if you hate it you are sick because it's absolutely beautiful and has nothing worth of hate or disliking.
Some people hate Hagu :(((

I can understand that she isn't a favorite for many people, and the reasons as well, but I don't think she deserves hate at all

Oct 30, 2015 10:23 AM

Jun 2015
Gikiseima said:
Ghibli movie? I don't see Haters there yet

I am
Oct 30, 2015 10:25 AM

Apr 2015
mayukachan said:
two_dimensioner said:
Ghost in the Shell,
It's average.

Fight me irl.

Jul 2012
gisselle said:
mayukachan said:
Some people hate Hagu :(((

I can understand that she isn't a favorite for many people, and the reasons as well, but I don't think she deserves hate at all

People call her a loli because her body is premature :/ And she does act young for her age, I suppose. The show also has a lot of people who don't wanna watch it for the

Oh, if we're talking about Josei anime, I think Nodame Cantabile rarely gets hate, unless they just hate classical music or something.

For shoujo, it's Nana.

Jan 2010
Stuff like Aria the Animation I think. Essentially, something pleasant that you could possibly get bored by, but it's so inoffensive, calm, and simple that it's difficult to outright hate. I mean, it's not impossible, as I've seen reviews, even on this site, calling it pointless, plot-less, villain-less, devoid of drama, unbearably chipper with annoying characters, and unrealistic, all derived from a complete lack of negativity and cynicism. Those have to do with the general desire from what one wants in their entertainment though, rather than any error made from the show itself. At least, I have yet to see flaws pointed out with regard to the show, only mismatches in taste and expectations. Of course, I'm still hesitant on finishing it, so if there's anyone who has, I'd be glad to hear how things progressed from my initial impressions.
Oct 30, 2015 10:42 AM

Feb 2013
mayukachan said:
People call her a loli because her body is premature :/ And she does act young for her age, I suppose. The show also has a lot of people who don't wanna watch it for the

Oh, if we're talking about Josei anime, I think Nodame Cantabile rarely gets hate, unless they just hate classical music or something.

For shoujo, it's Nana.

Well, she IS kinda immature but still not worth of hate imo. Though i'm not a fan. I prefer Ayu.
Nodame Cantabile is beautiful as well but I've heard of people who hates on Nodame. I find her lovely tbh.
Nana has more elements which can be object of disliking from people but is still a nice show.

Oct 30, 2015 10:44 AM

Jul 2012
gisselle said:
mayukachan said:

For shoujo, it's Nana.

Well, she IS kinda immature but still not worth of hate imo. Though i'm not a fan. I prefer Ayu.
Nodame Cantabile is beautiful as well but I've heard of people who hates on Nodame. I find her lovely tbh.
Nana has more elements which can be object of disliking from people but is still a nice show.

Same, I like Ayu better.
And there are a few Nodame haters because she's not exactly the typical anime girl archetype (tsundere, kuudere, etc.) just like Chihayafuru.
Oct 30, 2015 10:58 AM

Apr 2014
Steins Gate
Oct 30, 2015 11:01 AM

Jun 2015
mdsalman35 said:
Steins Gate

wrong
inb4 locked
Oct 30, 2015 11:11 AM

Feb 2015
Shokugeki no Souma
Either people dropped it after the first episode with a resounding 'meh' or continued on and enjoyed the much better entire rest of the season. How could you hate a show that gives genuinely good cooking advice?
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Oct 30, 2015 11:19 AM

Apr 2015
I haven't seen people hating on Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu but its fanbase sickens me deeply
Oct 30, 2015 11:20 AM

Jul 2012
Caelidesu said:
Shokugeki no Souma
Either people dropped it after the first episode with a resounding 'meh' or continued on and enjoyed the much better entire rest of the season. How could you hate a show that gives genuinely good cooking advice?
You can hate it if you dislike the shounen tropes it follows as well as the ecchi scenes.
Oct 30, 2015 11:25 AM
Feb 2015
gintama?
Oct 30, 2015 11:27 AM

Mar 2015
Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
Oct 30, 2015 11:32 AM

May 2014
Deago said:
SecretDinosaur said:
I haven't seen much hate for Gurren Lagann but I'm sure that someone hates it.
what?! I have seen so many

Oh. I don't really browse the forums much. But every time I see Gurren Lagann mentioned it's for recommendation or praise.

I figured there were people that didn't like it anyways.
Oct 30, 2015 11:39 AM

Feb 2015
mayukachan said:
Caelidesu said:
Shokugeki no Souma
You can hate it if you dislike the shounen tropes it follows as well as the ecchi scenes.

If seeing 'characters screaming with enjoyment because of something they've eaten' evokes hatred in you, then you're a defective model and you should seriously consider killing yourself. I don't see how careful use of shonen tropes could evoke hatred.

Oct 30, 2015 11:41 AM

Sep 2015
Sword Art Online?

/jk :D
Oct 30, 2015 11:41 AM

Jul 2012
Caelidesu said:
mayukachan said:

If seeing 'characters screaming with enjoyment because of something they've eaten' evokes hatred in you, then you're a defective model and you should seriously consider killing yourself. I don't see how careful use of shonen tropes could evoke hatred.
It's not me, but I have a friend who hates anything that's tagged as shounen and uses shounen tropes like "the MC is the chosen one" for example.
Oct 30, 2015 11:46 AM

Feb 2015
mayukachan said:
I have a friend who hates anything that's tagged as shounen and uses shounen tropes like "the MC is the chosen one" for example.

The protagonist of SnS isn't a chosen one. He just works really fucking hard and has a father that owned a great diner. That's part of the appeal of the show. If anything, the rival Erina is 'the chosen one'.

Oct 30, 2015 11:47 AM

Nov 2012
>Poster mentions an anime that thinks no one hates.

>Immediately afterwards comes a special snowflake to say that he/she does in fact hate it.

Basically this thread in a nutshell.
Oct 30, 2015 11:48 AM

Jul 2012
Caelidesu said:
mayukachan said:
I have a friend who hates anything that's tagged as shounen and uses shounen tropes like "the MC is the chosen one" for example.

The protagonist of SnS isn't a chosen one. He just works really fucking hard and has a father that owned a great diner. That's part of the appeal of the show. If anything, the rival Erina is 'the chosen one'.
Other than that, SnS is overdramatic, has cooking battles all the time, tons of rivals, random female side characters who like the MC, etc. That stuff turns my friend off lol. I personally enjoy it a lot but he's just really picky.
Oct 30, 2015 11:48 AM

Feb 2015
SuperRed said:
>Poster mentions an anime that thinks no one hates.

>Immediately afterwards comes a special snowflake to say that he/she does in fact hate it.

Basically this thread in a nutshell.

I ruined that simplification of yours by posting.

Oct 30, 2015 11:51 AM

Sep 2010
Every anime is going to have at least one hater so therefore there is no anime that fits in with this criteria.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 30, 2015 11:52 AM

Jul 2012
Irrelative said:
No such thing.
Oct 30, 2015 11:54 AM

Nov 2012
Caelidesu said:
I ruined that simplification of yours by posting.

I wasn't being that literal, but even so:

Roloko said:
Every anime is going to have at least one hater so therefore there is no anime that fits in with this criteria.

^
Oct 30, 2015 11:59 AM

Feb 2015
mayukachan said:
SnS is overdramatic,

That's literally the point of anime in general.

mayukachan said:
has cooking battles all the time

Which is what the show is called, and are also the best part of it.

mayukachan said:
tons of rivals

Which is a bad thing why?

mayukachan said:
random female side characters who like the MC

There are only 3 that I can think of and they all like the MC with good reason; they all only like him after being impressed by his wicked cooking skills.

Oct 30, 2015 12:00 PM

Jul 2012
idk, don't ask me

my friend just hates those things lmao
he refuses to watch hxh or fma;b as well because they're shounen
Oct 30, 2015 12:05 PM

Feb 2015
mayukachan said:
idk, don't ask me

my friend just hates those things lmao
he refuses to watch hxh or fma;b as well because they're shounen

I think if you're hating something without watching it your hatred doesn't count as far as this discussion matters. Fair enough? Otherwise the answer is resoundingly obvious.

Ironically I've avoided watching both FMA:B and HxH because I didn't like how they looked; nonetheless I don't hate them. I only hate 'Tepid Scabies: Cultural Thalidomide' and 'Psycho Director'.

Oct 30, 2015 12:21 PM
Sep 2015
Never heard someone hate on Berserk before, even though I think the manga is insanely better.
Oct 30, 2015 12:25 PM

May 2014
On MAL Gintama qualifies. Outside of MAL there are more haters.

There's Ghibli stuff, obviously.

According to MAL and Reddit this is basically true of Steins;Gate (/r/anime WORSHIPS S;G).
Anyone who doesn't hate anime hasn't watched enough anime.
- Anonymous
Oct 30, 2015 12:27 PM

Jul 2015
-Mahesvara said:
royaldocks said:
Carnival Phantasm.

+1

True true .

gabrielrroiz said:
keragamming said:

I don't know about fma, but I know a lot of people in my real life don't like fmab, they will say its just average or barely above average, and that its overrated. But these are the same people that also don't like snk. So I just put them in the weird category. So they don't really count in this. Lol

actually snk is just a little above average but fmab does not deserve the hate

I saw FMAB as average-ish but I liked SnK
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Oct 30, 2015 12:27 PM

Nov 2014
TheFilthyCasual said:
On MAL Gintama qualifies. Outside of MAL there are more haters.

There's Ghibli stuff, obviously.

According to MAL and Reddit this is basically true of Steins;Gate (/r/anime WORSHIPS S;G).

There is many haters of S:G crawling out on every unpopular opinion thread in /r/anime lol but yeah its worshipped there along with Fate series,HXH,FMA,Spice and wolf,Oregairu and Gatari series
Oct 30, 2015 12:49 PM

Mar 2014
I've never seen anyone even hint that LoGH is anything other than the greatest masterpieece ever created. I'm pretty sure you're just not "allowed" to dislike it though. never seen it myself.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Anime recommandations for a first-timer

WickedFM - 4 hours ago

12 by juanlqr »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you look down on people who watch dubbed anime? ( 1 2 3 )

Iron_Leopard - Jun 7

129 by velvetnyan »»
4 minutes ago

» Characters you want to sit on you / in your lap uwu

IpreferEcchi - Jun 10

33 by ZAIRETHEGUY »»
7 minutes ago

» Is it still cool to hate moe? ( 1 2 3 )

Ahegyao - Mar 25, 2021

112 by Serafos »»
23 minutes ago

» is being possessive of an anime, a symbol of ur attachment to it?

BerriesSan - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.