Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 24, 2015 12:10 AM

Mar 2010
Oh, yeah, also not added Loveless (reading and watched) because the yuri couple is very minor and left after 2 episodes.
Aug 24, 2015 3:52 AM

May 2014
Oh if you're going to add a Symphogear just the first season will do, the 3rd isn't an exception or anything.

take ages to do anything and when I finally do it I don't do it properly
Thank you for taking the time Hikaru-sama~ Arigato Arigato <3 <3
Aug 24, 2015 1:48 PM

Mar 2010
WrongPriest said:
Oh if you're going to add a Symphogear just the first season will do, the 3rd isn't an exception or anything.

Are they all equally yuri? Because if anyone is going to watch Symphogear for yuriness, they will start with 1st season anyway. So it seems more logical to me to add the most yuri one. So then the people don't think "This was all?" when they finish the less yuri ones.
Aug 24, 2015 3:35 PM

Sep 2014
HikaruIzumi said:
WrongPriest said:

Are they all equally yuri? Because if anyone is going to watch Symphogear for yuriness, they will start with 1st season anyway. So it seems more logical to me to add the most yuri one. So then the people don't think "This was all?" when they finish the less yuri ones.

Aug 25, 2015 8:13 AM

May 2014
HikaruIzumi said:

Pretty much, every new season just pushes the envelope.
Dec 13, 2015 5:12 PM

Jan 2014
Kanamewo got an entry. Also, should I list at least good or popular manga that haven't been added to club relations? I can do that if you want.
Apr 2, 2016 9:38 AM
Jul 2018
Can Etotama be added to anime relations?:

-Heavy shipteasing and some yuri fanservice (example 1, 2 and 3. These eyecatches reflect the show's amount of gay content pretty well imo).

-Highly relevant side character who is canonically in one-sided love with the female MC

I also think Moo-tan and Chuu-tan could be added to character relations.

For those interested, there's only one guy in the show and he isn't a harem MC, but instead has role as a friend and brother-figure. Only one side-girl of the big female cast has canon romantic feelings for him, and the MC-girl's few seduction attempts are made for the sake of gaining something from him (spoiler: she doesn't succeed).
Jul 2, 2016 12:37 AM

Jan 2015
I believe the movie Harmony should be added to anime relations.

Through flashback scenes, it is revealed that the main character Tuan Kirie had a yuri relationship with the other main character Miach Mihie.
(The PV displays these affections.)

And, at the end of the movie,
p big spoiler

I didn't include any images but if further "evidence" is necessary I can definitely provide them :)
become meguca?
Sep 21, 2016 11:26 AM

Apr 2012
only one translated chapter out so far but Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san seems like it will be light shoujo-ai!
Jan 8, 2017 8:29 AM

Mar 2010
If anything needs to be added from the past year or so, don't forget to post here.

Also, do you think we should add Keijo (few yuri main characters) and Ping Pong Girls (no idea if that is the actual official name) ?
Jan 8, 2017 8:44 AM
Nov 2015
SuiNoByakko said:
If anything needs to be added from the past year or so, don't forget to post here.

Also, do you think we should add Keijo (few yuri main characters) and Ping Pong Girls (no idea if that is the actual official name) ?

I think yes to both :)

I only found about ping pong girls through this club in the seasonal chart, if you remove it future users might not be able to find it, and it's definitely very shoujo-ai.

Keijo plenty of shoujo-ai too, one girl is seems to be exclusively lesbian lol.
Jan 8, 2017 9:00 AM

Feb 2010
-chronos said:
SuiNoByakko said:

I think yes to both :)

I only found about ping pong girls through this club in the seasonal chart, if you remove it future users might not be able to find it, and it's definitely very shoujo-ai.

Keijo plenty of shoujo-ai too, one girl is seems to be exclusively lesbian lol.

+ for Ping pong girls
I'm not sure about Keijo. You have all-girl cast, girl fighting each other but... I get the feeling that most of them are hetero or at most bi. ._.
Jan 8, 2017 9:04 AM
Nov 2015
Wannabiteme said:
I'm not sure about Keijo. You have all-girl cast, girl fighting each other but... I get the feeling that most of them are hetero or at most bi. ._.

But remember the main girl Sayaka is pretty much in love with the other main girl Nozomi. Always wants to spend time with her and gets tsundere around her. And the blonde girl Mio wants to sex up every girl.
Jan 8, 2017 3:05 PM

Feb 2010
-chronos said:
Wannabiteme said:

But remember the main girl Sayaka is pretty much in love with the other main girl Nozomi. Always wants to spend time with her and gets tsundere around her.

Sayaka & Nozomi... nah, they are just friends.

-chronos said:
Wannabiteme said:

And the blonde girl Mio wants to sex up every girl.

IMHO, only
are lesbians/bi. They don't have too much screen time though.
Sep 9, 2017 7:37 AM
Sep 2017
hi you guys
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Happy Sugar Life discussion

Lilac_warrior - Mar 22, 2018

12 by LalaYuriLove »»
Apr 19, 2023 2:41 AM

» Best yuri couple of all time???

Lilac_warrior - Mar 24, 2018

22 by TanyaTheEvill »»
Feb 10, 2022 9:07 AM

» Deleting my account.

removed-user - Nov 14, 2021

1 by Sabishii-Luisana »»
Nov 14, 2021 3:47 PM

Sticky: » Introduce Yourself ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SuiNoByakko - Jul 17, 2014

523 by kenchin01 »»
Sep 14, 2021 1:46 AM

» Yuru Yuri ~ Holiday

EmceePinks - Oct 30, 2018

0 by EmceePinks »»
Oct 30, 2018 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.