Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 4, 2023 8:30 AM
Aug 2021
Arima Kana ga suki!!! I love Arima Kana.she feels so relatable.and tsundere being my favourite.for now she has the most character development shown.ecploring love, dealing with insecurities, heartbreak and misunderstandings. Still has a long way to go.waiting for her character to grow more. So excited for season 2...
Jul 4, 2023 6:13 PM

Apr 2010
She is so passionate! And worry too much about her perfectionist side. Megumi was a perfect match for her.
"maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happen for a reason, our destiny slowly takes forms..." (Reyleigh, One piece)

Jul 5, 2023 12:17 AM
Sep 2022
I really like Kana's relationship with Ruby. They have a fun dynamic. I hope they have more interactions in the future. I would love to see their friendship grow!!!! I also love both Kana and Ruby seperetly, I find them both very well written :)
Jul 5, 2023 5:37 AM

Sep 2021
Kana is just the best! Her voice actor is soooo perfect for the role. It's so fun watching her <3 
I'll be looking forward to see her rivalry in next season! 
Jul 5, 2023 3:34 PM
Jul 2020
Epic aaaa
Jul 8, 2023 3:34 PM
Apr 2013
hi oshi no ko fans

• What do you like about Kana?
Her personnality, i like tsunder type my bad hahahah

• What do you like about Megumi Han?

I think she was the best choices for the characters and she worked hard to fit to her personnality !

yuutoikutoJul 8, 2023 3:38 PM
Jul 8, 2023 11:28 PM
Mar 2017
I love how expressive Kana is and how much she cares about those around her. She's a hard worker which I really admire, and I love the mix of innocence and darkness she has in her personality which I feel makes the Oshi no Ko anime even more interesting <3 I believe her role as the "Genius Child Actor" is such an interesting role that strengthens her character as someone who has been in the industry for such a long time and has gone through many experiences. Fangirling as I type this lolol. How her character symbolizes Ai's at some points makes me feel a bit nostalgic too. I have an Instagram collection with posts with Kana along with some other characters and love reminiscing different scenes with all her facial expressions >u<

I love the ranges Megumi Han-sama's voice can go and the emotions they portray. Aside from Kana, I love her voice acting for Moe / Moeko from Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu, and believe she also did amazing when she voiced Momiji from Fruits Basket and young Hikari from Nagi-Asu, voicing male and female voices in the different series. I saw an interview of her on YouTube where she thought that once she heard they wanted to do a singing test, she told her manager she didn't believe she'd get Arima Kana's role, but I absolutely adore her singing and believe she's done such a phenomenal job portraying Kana. I've listened to some of her songs on repeat and they make me feel happy. Grateful she was chosen for the role.
Jul 10, 2023 12:56 AM
Aug 2020
Kana is a wonderful character I love how she pushes herself even though she had so many unsucssesful attempts. I love megumi han's voice and she potrayed kana very well.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Introduce Yourself! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MAL_Event - Mar 23, 2023

1064 by spicarie »»
Jun 4, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Favorite character ( 1 2 )

ateks - May 6, 2023

64 by AtaruMoroboshiXD »»
Jun 2, 2:28 PM

» 🎁 Rewards Ladder ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MAL_Event - May 21, 2023

569 by ARPIT_D »»
May 31, 3:05 AM

» Why is this club not visible on MAL app?

BlackSpectrum - Apr 17

4 by BlackSpectrum »»
May 7, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Which character would you choose to act as if you were in Oshi no Ko and why?

Remi2017 - Sep 18, 2023

4 by Remi2017 »»
Feb 27, 12:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.