Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 21, 2011 3:10 AM

Sep 2010
First one : Tanaka.The steward of the Phantomhive household. No one actually knows what Tanaka does around the house, save for sit around and drink tea. His reaction to any situation, no matter how strange, is to merely smile, take a sip of his tea, and chuckle. In other words, he's a bit of an enigma.

The Second One: Maylene. You are a maid who is clumsy. You were once an assassin with sharp eyes. Now, you are still able to use guns!

The Third one : 43% <-- shame on me >.<
Apr 7, 2011 11:34 AM

Dec 2008
First Quiz: Sebastian (YAY <3)
Second Quiz: Sebastian (Again LOL!)
Third Quiz: 57% (-Cries in a corner- TT^TT)
Apr 8, 2011 1:23 AM

Jun 2009
Test 1:
Sabastian

Sebastian Michaelis is the butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

Test 2:
Elizabeth

You are cousins with Ceil and love him alot. You love cute stuff and try to make Ceil happy. (Eww... I am nothing like this)

Test 3:
86%
(6 out of 7 Correct)

Apr 8, 2011 2:38 AM
Jan 2009
First Test

Sebastian Michaelis is the butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

Second Test

Elizabeth
You are cousins with Ceil and love him alot. You love cute stuff and try to make Ceil happy.(Note: If you're a guy taking this quiz, you are just good friends with Ceil)

The Third quiz: 86% (6 out of 7 Correct)
Apr 8, 2011 9:01 PM
Dec 2009
First Test: Sebastian

Second Test: Sebastian

Third Test: 5 out of 7 (71%)
Apr 9, 2011 1:30 PM

Feb 2009
1st Test

Sabastian - Sebastian Michaelis is the butler of the Phantomhive household and Ciel's bodyguard, two jobs he is completely devoted to. He often describes himself with a phrase that is alternately translated as "one hell of a butler" or "a butler and a demon". He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is, as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. This is due to the fact he is a demon bound by a "contract" to abide by Ciel's will. A sign similar to the one marking Ciel's right eye can be found on his left hand, which has been used on one occasion to twist the arm of a kidnapper without touching him. The name Sebastian is in fact a temporary name given to him by Ciel. He also stated that he loves cats and despises dogs.

2nd Test

Ceil Phantomhive - You are a rich child who owns a toy factory. Apparently you are dead but resurrected by a demon, which you named, Sebastian Michaelis. Now you search for the one who killed your parents .

Apr 11, 2011 7:14 AM

Dec 2009
FIRST test:Sebastian
SECOND test:Sebastian
THIRD test:6 out of 7

Nice tests thank you for sharing them to us!!
Apr 11, 2011 4:28 PM
Jul 2018
1st Test- Ciel

2nd Test- Sebastian

3rd Test- 6 out of 7 :)
Apr 14, 2011 9:13 PM

Apr 2011
1st Test - Meilin

2nd Test - Maylene

I'm pretty clumsy so it makes a lot of sense :)

3rd Test - 86%! 6 out of 7~
Apr 15, 2011 1:34 PM

Apr 2010
1st: Ciel
2nd: Sebastian
3rd: 86%

xD.
"I wish, just one more time to hear your voice. One more time, just one more time... Say my name..."
Apr 16, 2011 6:29 AM
Apr 2011
First test- Ciel

he belongs in the phantomhive family, Until the age of 10, he lived a normal life, with his father, his mother, and the family dog. However, on his tenth birthday, the mansion caught on fire; his parents were killed, and he went missing for a month, only to return with his smile dimmed and his new butler, Sebastian Michaelis and a demonic contract in his right eye binding Sebastian to obey his commands. he keep distance from other people abd underneath his cleverness and being bratty he is also a caring child (me: awww I totally love this character)

Lolz, I love him ^^ but i think because I kept putting indirect answers, I recieved him as my result...I think at times I'm more like Lizzy. When I'm pissed, I'm like ciel though..Funny huh? GAWHH! Why can't I be like ciel all the time!?

Second test- Ciel Phantom

You are a rich child who owns a toy factory. Apparently you are dead but resurrected by a demon, which you named, Sebastian Michaelis. Now you search for the one who killed your parents

Taking the kuroshitsuji test after I finish the anime :P
RukiaRocksApr 20, 2011 7:09 PM
Apr 16, 2011 11:07 AM

Aug 2010
First test

Ciel Phantomhive

Second test

Sebastian Michaelis

Third test

86% (6 out of 7 Correct)

Apr 16, 2011 3:13 PM

Apr 2011
On the first quiz I got Meilin. On the second one I got Elizabeth.
Apr 20, 2011 11:21 AM

Jan 2011
1st Test - Ciel <3
2nd Test - Ciel
....Woah, cool!
I got Ciel twice!!

3rd Test - 6 out of 7
Phooey, I haven't read the manga. ><
Apr 25, 2011 10:49 AM

Dec 2009
First test: Ciel
Second test: Angela
Third: 6 out of 7 (86%)

Dec 20, 2011 8:43 PM

Jul 2008
First: Finny

Second: Elizabeth

Third: 5 out of 7

Whoever got Tanaka on a character quiz, you are awesome! Gah, I dislike Finny but I just knew I was going to get him.
Dec 21, 2011 11:13 AM
Oct 2011
First test:

Second test:
Sebastian Michaelis!
You are a butler who is dedicated to working and loves cat. Thing is you're a demon, Awesome!

How well do you know Kuroshitsuji?:
86%
(6 out of 7 Correct)
Dec 21, 2011 11:52 AM

Apr 2011
1st test: Bard
2nd test: Lizzy...o.e....*flips table in anger*
3rd test: 86% (6/7) I have yet to read the manga. ^^

I so wish I got Tanaka...>.>
Apr 5, 2012 10:11 PM
Feb 2012
First quiz: Sebastian

Second quiz: Elizabeth

Third quiz: 86%
May 6, 2012 10:06 PM
Feb 2011
First test I got Ciel, second test Sebastian.

5/7 correct :(
May 12, 2012 11:36 AM

Apr 2012
First test I got Sebastian *yay ~* and for the second test too *yaay I'm a demon XD*
And for the third.. well, I have to rewatch it..
May 12, 2012 7:43 PM

Jan 2012
First: Sebastian Michaelis
Second: Sebastian Michaelis!
~5 out of 7 Correct
Jan 1, 2013 2:04 PM
May 2011
First test - Meirin
Second test - Elizabeth
Third test - 7/7
Jan 1, 2013 2:23 PM
Oct 2011
First Test- Sebastian O.o

Second test Sebastian again ^^
You are a butler who is dedicated to working and loves cat. Thing is you're a demon, Awesome!

Test:86%
6 out of 7

:D
Jan 10, 2013 1:16 PM

Oct 2011
First test, I got Finny!!! Yay, he's so adorable <3

And then on the second test, I got Lizzy...

Interesting combination XD
Feb 18, 2013 4:38 AM

Feb 2013
WOO! Hehe I got Ciel - guess I really am a part of him ;-) (first test)
Second Test - Sebastian!! (Bit of a difference lol) ^^
Third Test - 5/7
Ciels-Happy-SideFeb 18, 2013 4:52 AM
Feb 19, 2013 8:17 AM

Oct 2012
First: Ciel
Second: Sebastian
Third: 6/7 ... Dang...Just by one!
Mar 16, 2013 11:53 PM

Oct 2012
Alright, so...

Test 1:
Bardroy

The cook of the Phantomhive household. Bard gruffly treats everything as though it's a military exercise, often referring to troops, enemies, and weaponry when he goes off into one of his many long-winded speeches about what it truly means to appreciate the culinary arts

Test 2:
Elizabeth

You are cousins with Ceil and love him alot. You love cute stuff and try to make Ceil happy.(Note: If you're a guy taking this quiz, you are just good friends with Ceil)

Test 3:
I got 6 answers out of 7 correct ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Favorite Character in Kuroshitsuji? ( 1 2 3 4 )

LadyTalion - Feb 6, 2009

197 by Itzmespooky »»
Jun 12, 2023 10:51 AM

» [Kuroshitsuji] Three Letter game!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Mar 29, 2010

227 by Dazel1412 »»
May 23, 2018 2:23 PM

» Favorite Character in Kuroshitsuji II?

LadyTalion - Jul 29, 2010

17 by thatPinkSpider »»
Aug 9, 2016 1:02 PM

» What would you do if ... (come and play :D) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NuriaChan - Mar 2, 2010

396 by LongLiveHetalia »»
May 18, 2016 5:19 PM

Sticky: » Kuroshitsuji Central Newsletter ( 1 2 3 4 )

RulenneClarissa - Mar 9, 2011

197 by newalnut »»
Jul 10, 2015 8:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.