Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 21, 2008 11:33 AM

Mar 2008
Okay so I'm bored at the moment, and we all know there's no such thing as watching/reading too much yaoi. But I just decided to start one of these so have fun!

You know you've watched/read too much yaoi when ....

You began to pair up guys in real life, that would look good together.
You dream of yaoi.
You've watched/read over 100 yaoi.
You know what seme and uke mean, and can describe it to a t.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 22, 2008 9:27 PM

Jul 2008
- you have more than 1 shirt depicting a yaoi term or phrase
- you cosplay mostly guys so you can get good pictures with your favorite seme or uke cosplayer
- you own 1 or more yaoi doujinshi of a series
- any and every anime you watch, you can usually find a yaoi pair.
Jul 23, 2008 1:33 PM

May 2008
-You own a yaoi paddle (bought from a convention)
-You constantly think about yaoi
-You join every Yaoi club on MAL even if it' a duplicate

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Jul 24, 2008 4:08 AM

Apr 2008
- You Begin Brag About Yaoi On The Bus To School
- You Have A Yaoi Dounjinshi Book With You At All Times
- Your Boyfriend Begins To Resent You, Because You Keep Talking About How He And His Best Friend Would Kiss, A Peck Or Snog Fest
Jul 24, 2008 4:20 AM

Apr 2008
You begin to size up real life men as 'uke' or 'seme'
Jul 24, 2008 12:55 PM

Jun 2008
- When you watch a normal anime (say an action) and you start pairing up the best couples.
- When you look for yaoi cosplayers at conventions and instantly discuss latest reads.
- When you secret yaoi cupboard overflows and you have to relocated more then once
- When you start leaving them about the room ( as you see them so often you feel it natural to leave them there).
- When most of you books on your list overshadow the ones which are non yaoi. ( and you begin to look like a pervert)

... oh dear have we all watched/read to much yaoi?

Message from me to you :P

Jul 25, 2008 5:10 AM

Apr 2008
When rewatching MASH (The TV Show) you find that Alan Alda (one of he sexiest man alive -at least when he was younger), who has a very hetero role, has indeed some homosexual attitudes. Worse, you find him even more sexy thanks to this.

... you can replace Alan Alda here by one of your favorite male actor...

Jul 28, 2008 2:46 PM

Jul 2008
- when you start pairing up men in commercials....the guy that sang the snickers song to that other guy.....the guy in the verizon commercials saying to the other guy "can you hear me now? ...good." <3
Jul 29, 2008 12:49 PM

Apr 2008
>I've began to pair up guys in real life, that would look good together.
>I've watched/read over 100 yaoi.
~♥~ Maybe… Theirs is an extraordinary love, transcending space and time. Just maybe. She means nothing to him, and yet…Everything’s going to be okay. She means everything to him. “Aishiteru.”~
(。◕‿‿◕。) Click, Click BOOOOOOM!!!
~UKE DERA-DERA BEEEAAMM!!!~
~ And I am aware of how everything is gonna be fine One day, too late, I'm in Hell...~
~ Smile, every minute of the day. You never know who is falling in love with it.~

Jul 29, 2008 3:13 PM

Dec 2007
> when you have 2 80gb external hard disks full with yaoi... >__>
Ouch!
Jul 30, 2008 12:35 AM

Apr 2008
naruto_fable said:

... oh dear have we all watched/read to much yaoi?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING *pant pant*
Jul 30, 2008 8:32 AM

May 2008
-You have a seperate folder in your pricture on the computer dedicated to yaoi (I actually do have a folder like this XD )

Jul 30, 2008 7:56 PM

May 2008
CookieChan774 said:
-You have a seperate folder in your pricture on the computer dedicated to yaoi (I actually do have a folder like this XD )

Oh no! I have one of those!! Oh well. Give in to the yaoi!
I am just a Figment of My Imagination.
Jul 31, 2008 5:53 PM
Sep 2006
I have one too. And for Shounen-ai ^_~ And I have a seperate folder called 'BL Manga'
Jul 31, 2008 6:21 PM

Mar 2008
Lol I have a separate folder for yaoi myself.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Aug 1, 2008 5:22 AM

Nov 2007
I've got one too xD ...separated to manga, doujinshi, games and various artworks(pictures, cosplays and so on...) everytime i see this gb-folder i smile while thinking i haven't even started xDxDxD
Aug 8, 2008 1:20 PM

Jun 2008
1/2 of these ones I'm guilty of...in the past 12 hours -___-;;;;

~You spend about 12 hours completing a Yaoi (INCLUDING Sleep)
~Because of that cram fest, when your little sister cuddles you and says "I wuv u big sister!!^3^" and starts stalking you, you have to run away. FAST.
~You don't say "I support gay rights," you say "LONG LIVE TEH YAOI!!!"
~You've scared 1/2 your friends to death with your obsession ^^;;;
~All you can think about is 2 guys f****** each other XD
~You've said the term "SUPER YAOI 3-WAY!" before.
Aug 8, 2008 2:19 PM

May 2008
LOL! I've said the 'SUPER YAOI 3-WAY!" thing before XD

Aug 8, 2008 3:29 PM

Jul 2008
- when you know what OTP and OT3 are.
- when you know the terms non-con, lemon, lime.
Aug 8, 2008 9:15 PM

Jun 2008
Cookie-chan said:
LOL! I've said the 'SUPER YAOI 3-WAY!" thing before XD

OMG I'M NOT ALONE!!! *high 5*
Aug 9, 2008 9:03 AM

May 2008
Noidem said:

Hmm, you know I thought I was die hard, but I don't know what those mean! Anyone care to explain?
I am just a Figment of My Imagination.
Aug 9, 2008 10:27 AM

Jun 2008
Rillian said:
Noidem said:

Hmm, you know I thought I was die hard, but I don't know what those mean! Anyone care to explain?

I just know that OTP=One True pair...sorry^^;;;
Aug 9, 2008 3:03 PM

Jul 2008
BadLuckTuckxL said:
Rillian said:
Noidem said:

I just know that OTP=One True pair...sorry^^;;;

lol OT3 is one true 3some, non-con means non consensual, lemon and lime referres to what kind of sexual actions the characters in a fanfiction perform. (lime is a more mild form while lemon is full on smex.) ....yea I dont feel perverted at all for knowing this. XD;;;
NoidemAug 9, 2008 3:19 PM
Aug 10, 2008 12:02 AM

Aug 2008
- You have over 2500 yaoi pics of just one series. A series that about 4% of anime fans know about.
- You had to make a backup photobucket album because your yaoi pics exceeded the bandwidth.
- Your photobucket album was deleted for having too many graphic yaoi pics.
- Your monthly bandwidth was exceeded in only half a month because you were posting so many yaoi pics on multiple sites.
TokunagaAug 10, 2008 11:21 PM
Aug 10, 2008 11:18 PM
Apr 2008
youve probably watched to much yaoi(if there is such a thing) when...

1)your parents try to send you to the loony ben
2)you start thinking your young uncle and cousin (who are totally hot) would look good together
3)you actually read a manga or watch an anime with 4-way yaoi (if that even exist...hopefully it does"evil grin")

those are a few of the big signs that youve watched to much yaoi
Sep 8, 2008 4:33 PM

Mar 2008
I thought of two more he, he.

When your watching a commercial about, cars and the words mpg pop up and you automatically, think of male pregnancy. (Did that last week lol)

When your watching a innocent Disney movie, oh lets say The Pacifier with Vin Diseal and you think that he would look good with, Max Thieriot or the boy who played Seth. (Guilty as charged)

Oct 12, 2008 2:16 PM

Jun 2008
~While your friend is fine with the rawness of Vampire Knight Guilty, you are upset for the fact that you got the primere date wrong for Junjou Romantica 2 and so you watch the 15 seond trailer OVER and OVER until it comes out (Guilty ^^;)

~You think about yaoi in Spanish (or any) class and your nose starts bleeding (Actually, twice in 2 days. the first I went to the nurse, second wasn't bad, thought it was hilarious XD)

~You find gay sexual innuendo in your textbooks (guilty XD...c'mon, in the documentary it said that Winston Churchill said to FDR when FDR wanted to discuss the war and accidently saw him coming out of the tub that "He had nothing to hide". HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!?!)

~You nearly have a seizure when you see the name "Suzuki" come up as one of the ideas to name your Build-a-Bear (Any NORMAL person would say, "LOL ThAT'S A CAR!", but NOOOO!!!! XDD;;;;)

~You've gotten your dad to look on the /y/ board on 4chan (I don't like 4chan, I just remember making him go on when I was eating dinner and him saying stuff like "I think he needs the Heimlich Maneuver!")

XDDDDDDDD;;;;;
Dec 6, 2008 3:09 PM

Jun 2008
Cookie-chan said:

Yeah, same here XD
My yaoi folder is sorted by series and pairing (it's the only way I can find what I'm looking for) and I also have a separate folder for doujins ^^
Dec 6, 2008 3:11 PM

Oct 2008
You stand in the rain to catch a fever so that your partner will nurse you back to health and fall in love with you.
(Why? In every yaoi, WHY?)
Nov 13, 2011 8:01 AM

Sep 2010
-when you're watching an action anime with your hubby (or bf) and upon seeing a character for the first time you yell "UKE!" (Guilty-Fairy Tail: Edolas Natsu)
-get out of bed so you can finish a manga
-your motivation for waking up in the morning is "yaoi is waiting for me"
-yaoi is more important to you than your homework

I am guilty of all of the above and quite a few of things others wrote...like labeling guys uke/seme (rl and non-bl anime); have a folder for my pics, I've completed over 400 manga, had dreams about yaoi, etc
Dec 26, 2011 12:21 PM
Dec 2011
Hello :)
-When you feel awkward seeing a straight pairing
-When you read most of your fave author works
-When you forgot to eat (for me at least) or even sleep
-Yea, when you have yaoi all folders (pics, doujin, fanbook)
-When you hear about love or sex or relationship, you think about menxmen first, and then think of yourself and some hot bishie, and finally some random couple.
-When you rewatch junjou romantica s1&2 and sekaiichi hatsukoi s1&2 over and over again.

lol I just love yaoi so much, I don't know how to tell my kids about this in the future. XDD
Oct 9, 2013 5:11 AM

Aug 2013
MysteriousMerlin said:
You begin to size up real life men as 'uke' or 'seme'

^this

my daily hs classroom routine
Dec 22, 2013 2:48 AM

Dec 2013
when you love to see two boys kissing or holding hands and say "it's cute" :)))
Mar 11, 2014 10:33 AM
M♛RRIED BL L♥VER

Jan 2013
jeni234 said:
-get out of bed so you can finish a manga
-your motivation for waking up in the morning is "yaoi is waiting for me"
-yaoi is more important to you than your homework

^^ sooo true! But make it work not homework. And add,
- you have re-watched Junjou Romantica 7 times.
-you have favorite tabs for yaoi clothing you plan on buying
-try to explain the difference between anime/manga men and real life men to your husband.

LINKS
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Members Cards
Clubs
Challenges
Favorites
☆:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::☆
Forum by Evil Club - snowman 2023

Mar 16, 2014 6:05 PM

Jan 2014
~make a seperate MAL account just for all of your yaoi manga
~need your yaoi fix of manga every single day
~read more than a 100 yaoi manga
~have a separate folder on your computer/phone/device for your yaoi pix and stuff

and as people have said, size up real life men into uke and seme XD
May 20, 2016 11:51 AM
May 2016
-when all your male OC's are either gay or bi
-when you ship all said male OC's with one another
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» WHAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU LIKE YAOI / SHOUNEN AI?

Blivionis - Dec 25, 2008

22 by OvileeDay »»
May 9, 2023 7:56 PM

» Do your parents know you watch yaoi? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cookie-chan- - Aug 6, 2008

170 by Yunan24 »»
Aug 20, 2021 3:08 AM

Poll: » How many of you .... ?

XxThageXx - Apr 12, 2009

40 by Yunan24 »»
Aug 20, 2021 3:06 AM

» worst or most embarasing experiences with people who dont know what yaoi is

R0bbieisGone - May 16, 2020

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 21, 2021 2:30 AM

» Need help finding a certain yaoi anime?

Noidem - Jul 22, 2008

12 by Ssakurai »»
Mar 30, 2021 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.