Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »
Aug 27, 2014 7:41 AM

Mar 2014
Okay everyone, I've been struggling at where to start in bringing this club to life and I'm sure each of us as staff are having the same issue. So here's what I'm planning to do in order to get the ball rolling.

1) I'm planning to create the Newsletter for the club for the month of September. It will mention needed staff help and such. New polls and editions for fall. I'll link the FB and Twet page to the letter also. As for Mercuria Card edition we can call it a Last Summer Edition because Fall is now coming around. T___T So anyone who wishes to join the edition before I put out the newsletter should as soon as they can.

2) When I send out the NL I'm sending it to all 900+ members just in case to get activity in the club again. If you wish to help me (It's okay if you don't) just ask me in the thread and I'll send you the text. What I do need and this is really important is a graphic for the newsletter itself. If someone could create it I would be really happy. XD. (I could create it myself if you guys cannot thought. ^-^)

3) I'll try to revive the old games and create new ones. I also think I'll try my hand at making card editions for the club as well. If anyone have game ideas and edition ideas let everyone know soon. I also think we should have a "Welcome Back" edition for the clubs revival sometime within September.

As I said before, there's no many clubs that do mainly yuri cards, this club is a gem and needs to be saved! Who's with me?! :D

Thoughts everyone?
Aug 27, 2014 8:46 AM

Jan 2014
Ooh, forgot this one~
Crowlage said:
As for Mercuria Card edition we can call it a Last Summer Edition because Fall is now coming around. T___T

Should I change the edition name on the cards as well? ^^
Aug 27, 2014 9:22 AM

Mar 2014
Mercuria said:
Ooh, forgot this one~
Crowlage said:
As for Mercuria Card edition we can call it a Last Summer Edition because Fall is now coming around. T___T

Should I change the edition name on the cards as well? ^^

It's a suggestion. Probably not though. Summer ends the 22nd of September so it's more of if you guys believe we're going to have more summer editions before so. If not this one could be a farewell to summer. It's your guys choice in the end.
Aug 27, 2014 9:57 AM

Jul 2011
I can join in on the Summere edition.
And also I can make the graphics for the NL.

I know that Infactuation had the NL planned, I just didn't know when it was going to come out. She seemed busy. But I offer my assistance in helping deliver the newsletter. I have the next 2 days off(tomorrow and day after) so i'll likely do it then.

Also whatever games u decide to make I'll try and be active as well.
And there is two polls already open for COuple of the month, and anime of the month. THere was supposed to be a manga of the month as well, but I don't read much manga so I didn't make that one. We can also make a birthday request thread. I currently do that at another club, and it's fun for me.

Well, have a nice day yuri lovers.
Aug 27, 2014 10:19 AM

Mar 2014
MoonxArtemis said:
I can join in on the Summere edition.
And also I can make the graphics for the NL.

I know that Infactuation had the NL planned, I just didn't know when it was going to come out. She seemed busy.

I'll be sure to check with her before writing it up. I wouldn't want to overstep my authority. Plus if she's busy, I rather take some work off ger hands and do it for her. ^-^

Nice! Joining the Summer edition. :D I think we should open it sometime soon. Whenever you and Mer have what you need.

I'll help in the manga department because I'm addicted to yuri manga more than anime. I'll give you a couple of good picks as soon as I can.

The birthday is perfect! I have that in other clubs as well and I like it also. You can choose a theme and the card makers create it for you.
As I also stated above I'll try to join into the later editions and find a couple of card/graphic makers for the club as well.

If you guys haven't heard I've been having net issues for the pass few days. It kicks in and out and usually drops me in 20-30 minutes. So as I'm offline I'll create what I need until I finally fix this issue. >.>
Aug 27, 2014 6:06 PM

Nov 2010
hii hii! oh so sorry guys so many things came up this week and i havent been on! but anyways im back so i will make sure to get some stuff accomplished.

Alright! as for newsletters. lets send them out around the 1st. and open the cards on the 1st as well. that gives me a few days to get some cards made. haha. >.<' if you want to write the newsletters thats perfectly fine!. just make sure you add the links to just about everything you mention. the only thing that we dont have yet is a twitter page. i havent got around to that. so that just may have to get put on hold for a little bit. so i can focus on getting cards made for the summer edition and possibly some member cards.

im having a slight creative block on how i want to go about creating the member cards. sooooo they may or may not be ready for this upcoming month. but i will definitely have them done by next month.
Aug 27, 2014 6:09 PM

Nov 2010
also if you need help with sending out newsletters just message me and anyone else helping the pages you want us to send to. ^.^

oh and for birthdays? do we not have that? lol >.<' oh man i have it in my other clubs and for some reason i thought i had it in this one as well. or maybe i deleted it when cleaning the club? anyways. thats perfectly fine with me! we can create another one and start from there.
Aug 27, 2014 6:11 PM

Nov 2010
as for the manga poll. if someone can come up with suggestions for the poll and make it then great! if we dont have one this month thats ok too. we can always just come up with a list of suggestions for next month.
Aug 28, 2014 12:51 AM

Nov 2010
so i was thinking of a RE series i would like to do. it doesnt have to be done by september but i would like it to alteast be started by october. i did this in my BL club and it was a pretty big hit so i figured it would work well for us as well.

Rainbow RE:
the rainbow will be represented through hair color. 1 or both in the GL pairing will need to have the color that is represented during that RE.
a different color will be opened either every 2 weeks or once a month. (havent decided yet). make no more than 4 cards per color. and there will be a post limit of no more than 30. colors will be opened in this order.

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Pink
Aug 28, 2014 12:58 AM

Nov 2010
ok im in need of some assistance. >.<' i want to make some badges for this month. but im in need of some chibis. i for the life of me and drawing a blank on a theme. and my search for gl chibis is coming up lacking. sooooo. i need a few pics of chibis that fit either a common theme or are from the same anime. so if anyone knows of any please send them my way. ^.^
Aug 28, 2014 1:25 AM

Jul 2011
chibi badges options

http://www.zerochan.net/412253
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/979960?tags=yuru_yuri+chibi
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/981162?tags=yuru_yuri+chibi

lol idk, its hard finding something yuri-ish in chibi.

Maybe just a yuri pic in a badgelike shape? idk...
Aug 28, 2014 1:25 AM

Jul 2011
THE Rainbow idea sounds great! I would love to participate!
Aug 28, 2014 1:34 AM

Nov 2010
MoonxArtemis said:
chibi badges options

http://www.zerochan.net/412253
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/979960?tags=yuru_yuri+chibi
http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/981162?tags=yuru_yuri+chibi

lol idk, its hard finding something yuri-ish in chibi.

Maybe just a yuri pic in a badgelike shape? idk...

haha i thought about that. i was like why is it so hard to find gl chibis! so i figured if i or anyone else couldnt find any i would just use pictures instead.
Aug 28, 2014 10:44 AM

Jul 2011
Mercuria said:
These are the best I could find for chibi badges:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1322607
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1763860

those are perfect!!
Aug 28, 2014 12:40 PM

Jul 2014
Hello everyone! Nyannn~~~
Aug 28, 2014 4:07 PM

Nov 2010
Mercuria said:
These are the best I could find for chibi badges:
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1322607
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1763860

oh yay thank you! ill get on to making those badges today :D
Aug 28, 2014 5:08 PM

Jul 2011
Ok, So i posted the "Claim a couple" claim thread.

Is there any ideas as to what other themes I should post?

Should i do it monthly or weekly?

any suggestions?? :D
Aug 28, 2014 6:02 PM

Nov 2010
MoonxArtemis said:
Ok, So i posted the "Claim a couple" claim thread.

Is there any ideas as to what other themes I should post?

Should i do it monthly or weekly?

any suggestions?? :D

i would say monthly .. as for claims... hm. in my BL club we have claim a couple, uke, and seme. so maybe we could do neko and tachi? other than that im out of ideas. lol
Aug 28, 2014 7:04 PM

Mar 2014
@Moon I have a couple of good picks for the Manga of the month but sadly I know without a shadow of doubt that Citrus is gonna rekt them all in the polls. XD I'll put up a list soon.

Citrus
Flagtime
Kase-san
The Real Her
Yuru Yuri
Miss Sunflower
The Feelings We All Must Endure

All of these are ongoing.

CrowlageAug 28, 2014 7:14 PM
Aug 29, 2014 8:01 AM

Mar 2014
I need a link to the Facebook page if anyone has it. Also I have absolutely no idea how to make a twitter page but I can try if you guys want. I want to put the links in the Newsletter.

Also infactuation, if you want a personal message stated from you within the newsletter tell me. I'll send you the copy ether today or tomorrow.
Aug 29, 2014 10:16 AM

Mar 2014

Thank you Moon, you're a life saver!
Aug 29, 2014 4:39 PM

Jul 2011
No problems, also my cards are up, whoo made it on time. =D
Aug 29, 2014 4:46 PM

Mar 2014
MoonxArtemis said:
No problems, also my cards are up, whoo made it on time. =D

Congratulations! ^-^ I'll go check them put right away!

I only need 2 more links and the Newsletter will be complete.

Summer LE
Twitter Page

We're sending it out on the first so we still have a little time. Boss/Creator-sama (I don't know how to shorten your name yet. XD) I'll send you the Newsletter soon so you can verify it before send out date.
Aug 29, 2014 4:56 PM

Jul 2011
Since I technically did sign up for Twitter Admin I took the liberty of creating the Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/GL_Addicts

the summer LE, i guess we'll put that last.
Aug 29, 2014 5:02 PM

Mar 2014
Add the link! Thanks again.

By the way @Moon, have you played that yuri Visual Novel the picture you used is from? I heard interesting things about it but never had the time to check it out. I was hoping I could go to YouTube and watch it played like I did Aoi Shiro but no luck.
Aug 29, 2014 6:48 PM

Nov 2010
@Mercuria did you delete your cards from the upcoming card thread?

@crowlage ill make the card thread for the summer edition once i figure out what happened to Mercuria cards. ^.^
Aug 29, 2014 9:07 PM

Jul 2011
I don't think s/he has added them yet...
Aug 29, 2014 10:28 PM

Nov 2010
they were there in a post above mine.. >.<' s/he had their cards posted a few weeks ago.
Aug 29, 2014 11:18 PM

Mar 2014
She has them listed on her Cards I made Blog. Not sure where they went.
Aug 31, 2014 1:11 AM

Jan 2014
I was going to edit the cards, so I deleted my post.
Really sorry for all the inconvenience I've caused m(_ _)m
Aug 31, 2014 2:52 AM

Nov 2010
oh its ok! its no big deal. i was just going to make the card thread knowing that your cards were already there. so i was confused as to why they were gone. just post them when you are done. and ill make the thread. ^.^
Sep 1, 2014 12:54 AM

Nov 2010
AriaZero has joined our staff as a card maker and our tachi/neko claim maker
Sep 1, 2014 7:38 AM

Mar 2014
On the subject of affiliates, what kinds of clubs should we focus our search on asking?
Sep 1, 2014 8:42 AM

Jul 2011
Since we do cards, it can pretty much be any card club. :P
Sep 1, 2014 8:42 AM

Jul 2011
Welcome to the club new pplz! :D
Sep 1, 2014 4:07 PM

Nov 2010
Crowlage said:
On the subject of affiliates, what kinds of clubs should we focus our search on asking?

Card clubs... Gl clubs for like mangakas. Gl pairing fan clubs.but I won't turn away any affiliate so it doesn't matter to me. But as for getting our club out there for our target audience those would be were I would focus on
Sep 4, 2014 5:06 PM

Nov 2010
Melphic has joined our staff as a card maker
Sep 5, 2014 7:42 PM

Nov 2010
Sakanage has joined our staff to help out with newsletters.

@ Newsletter Staff: now that there is two of you this is how things will go.

1. Crowlage will be in charge of the newsletter staff, you will be in charge of writing the newsletters and distributing the codes to the other newsletter staff members. if you are unable to write the newsletters at any given point let me know and ill do it for you. or if you are in need of a new Newsletter banner

2. all newsletter staff needs to keep an eye on the sign up list. make sure the lists are getting updated. once your sections reach 25 members per list let me know i will hire another helper. i dont want your sections to get over 25.

3. all newsletter staff needs to either let crowlage or myself know when you have completed sending out your sections of the newsletters. that way once there is more staff members we know what sections have not been distributed to.

there will be a section for you guys in the staff newsletters for now on with a list of the newsletter staff members and when you will need to have the newsletters written and the date in which i want them sent out on. now that holidays are coming up there will probably be two newsletters a month once around the 1st with all the normal information and once around that holiday the opening of that event. if at any point you are unable to send out newsletters let me know and ill fill in.
Sep 6, 2014 11:20 AM

Mar 2014
Read and understood boss.
Sep 9, 2014 7:00 PM

Jan 2014
Understood and removed my name of the newsletter list `cause i think it isn't needed for now
Sep 13, 2014 6:18 AM

Mar 2014
I'll get started in creating the next newsletter. Is it possible for a graphic maker to create a newsletter banner for me?

I can try to help out with the affiliates but my time is getting limited as well due to the new school year. >. < I'll message club leaders as soon as I can!
Sep 13, 2014 9:22 PM

Nov 2010
ill try to get one made for you :D i have a tad bit of time before i need start making cards again for this club. lol >.<'

i started sending out a few affiliates today. lol gosh why is that such a nerve wracking experience? i will do more tomorrow. not all are card clubs. i just kind of bounced around to different clubs i felt ok to post a comment in. lol!
Sep 14, 2014 5:36 PM

Mar 2014
I'll only be online for a few hours or less each day because of IRL stuff. I should be back in full force by December. It's not a hiatus but my time is limited until then.
CrowlageSep 14, 2014 5:40 PM
Sep 14, 2014 6:19 PM

Nov 2010
ok thats fine thanks for letting me know ^^
Sep 21, 2014 2:59 AM

Mar 2014
I'll write up the newsletter and update the list today. Please send me the banner when you can infactuation.
Sep 21, 2014 10:40 PM

Jul 2011
loved the newsletter! For this month I will be a bit busy, or more like out of town a lot of days every week, so I won't be able to do cards, but I most certainly can help with both festivities, trivia and guessing the card.

For the Halloween event I should be back to normal, so I will be able to do maybe 3 numbers? i've never participated in such event, so I don't know what to expect. is 3 too many or too little?? lol. Well let me know! :P)
Sep 21, 2014 11:31 PM

Nov 2010
MoonXArtemis said:
loved the newsletter! For this month I will be a bit busy, or more like out of town a lot of days every week, so I won't be able to do cards, but I most certainly can help with both festivities, trivia and guessing the card.

For the Halloween event I should be back to normal, so I will be able to do maybe 3 numbers? i've never participated in such event, so I don't know what to expect. is 3 too many or too little?? lol. Well let me know! :P)

ok thats fine :D we have enough card maker that we should have enough cards for each of the card threads this month.

and cool i will definitely need some help with the festivities ill be somewhat busy myself so i wont be able to solely focus on them alone.

as for halloween 3 is good. i never go over 3. the more number there are typically the less cards you make. lol because they have large set of numbers to choose from so the odds of your number getting pick is smaller. unless you are in charge of most of the numbers lol :D what i always do if i have more pictures than i can choose from i just make bonus cards that people can just click and save.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (20) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Game] Count To 5000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Apr 6, 2015

2614 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 8:53 PM

» [Game] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Apr 4, 2015

1011 by fausifahrial »»
Feb 25, 2023 10:17 AM

» [Game] Rate the Yuri Pictures Above You ( 1 2 3 4 )

Crowlage - Aug 30, 2014

171 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:45 PM

» [Game] Got Yuri? ( 1 2 )

infactuation21 - Jul 27, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:39 PM

» [Game] Chain Reaction ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Apr 4, 2015

381 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 2022 3:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.