Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 23, 2010 5:22 PM

Jul 2009
who does Ange end up with? who is the one she loves? am i right in thinking, its Charlie?
Dec 26, 2010 3:46 AM

Oct 2009
yep...i thinking bout that too..

Charlie.. isnt it?

May 12, 2011 9:49 AM

Dec 2009
I reckon its most likely to be charlie... :P
I like him though so i'm ok with it :D
Aug 12, 2011 3:48 PM

Nov 2009
No it's Francis
Oct 19, 2011 6:03 PM

Apr 2011
I prefer to think it's Charlie. ;)
Francis is so depressing in my opinion...

I think it's probably Charlie as I consider Ange got closer with him than with the others. In his side, Charlie really managed to have great emotional moments with Ange. Just remember when he was with Ange and Moira. There were almost a family.
In his desperate attempts to be real, the fake is more valuable than the real thing.
-Kaiki Deshuu
Dec 29, 2011 11:14 PM
Feb 2008
In my opinion it was Zaphel or Francis, though I wish it was Luva, personally.

First off, for the choice to be Zaphel, she had just finished talking with Luva about her concern and ran off to tell him. Which probably means she was still in the same universe. It was also shown by her still being slightly on edge when Zaphel was in the room and she blushed when he told her and when she was walking before she talked to Luva, she saw Zaphel running.

I think this one is more likely.

An argument for Francis, is she was constantly thinking about him. Charlie didn't have as many flashbacks as the other to.

On the other hand I do think Oscar or Randy is another possibility, regarding the some stuff that had happened in the first season, with a lean on Randy.

I hate how it is a cliff hanger though! xD

-I really would like to debate this more <3
Nov 1, 2012 3:42 PM

Dec 2010
i think its either charlie or zephel .. oh this ending made me mad though. i really wanted to see who she ended up with -___-
Jun 24, 2013 11:52 PM
Aug 2008
I think it's more likely Zephel .. Because he is the last one that came in the flash-backs ..

Then Charlie ..

Last one is Francis .. Which is really unlikely tbh ..

Luva , Ernist and the others are out of it ..

Hate when they ended it like that .. Although it's smart from the writer ..

Because at many parts you'd like here to go with someone .. In the first season was Zephel .. Then at the second Charlie .. While at the same time you find yourself wanting her to go with Francis ..
Mar 4, 2014 5:54 PM
Jul 2013
First of all, this ending drove me crazy! I really just wanted to know who her love interest was...plus through season 1 and 2 she keeps having the dream of the guys hand.

So, here are my thoughts on whom she ended up with although the writer left it open ended for the very reason that it could be any of them. I'm going to say its most likely Zaphel. In most anime its the first handsome guy that the heroine meets that she ends up with at the end. On top of that, he's technically the one who discovered her being the Etoile at first and he was arguing about how you can't judge people by their looks. I think that was the first hint to their future relationship....including the multiple confessions he delivers to her. Logically as well, we see her running after meeting with Luva and it can be assumed she has not yet returned to the Seijuu universe.

As for Charlie, as dreamy as he is.... I believe she loves him but more like an older brother whom she greatly admires. Let's not forget over how happy she was just to be called a childhood friend and the family type atmosphere between Charlie, Moira,and herself. She grew up alone while Charlie had a loving family.....its in that way that she admires the lifestyle that he's led and probably wishes she could have experienced something similar. When he gives her that feeling of closeness and of a family, I think he bridged a gap in her heart but realistically, when you see a guy as a brother, romance ends after that.

As for Francis, his fascination with her comes from his past love Emma and that she saved him. Although he can't remember his past life, I believe his soul intuitively knows what she did for him. Ange has a soft spot for him because he's a human she previously saved in a time of trial for herself as well.I don't believe any sort of love between them would end up bearing fruit.

As for the other guardians besides Luva, (That poor guy.... let's take a moment to feel bad for all the "Nice Guys" who are too timid to ever express themselves. :-( Please find someone great Luva. ) I think they all feel affection towards Ange but I don't think they would act on it. Oscar may tease but I think he knows she's not his type of girl.....she lacks sex appeal.

So, that's what I think at least.
Sep 3, 2014 5:58 AM
Nov 2011
I think it was Francis. Moira went to the door of the future. She had black hair and I believe that was her daughter. So that's why I think it was Francis.
Oct 24, 2014 4:59 PM

Apr 2011
That ending was so unfair! :P
There is no excuses to it. They just wanted not to displease anybody among fans of the different guys.
In the end they just screwed it up.
In his desperate attempts to be real, the fake is more valuable than the real thing.
-Kaiki Deshuu
Apr 27, 2015 10:48 PM
Aug 2008
Does the manga have something more in it ?
Sep 29, 2016 10:59 PM
Feb 2015
A little late but I also believe it was Zephel :D and my reason for choosing him was one because in her flashbacks as everyone has mentioned the person who came into her mind was Zephel and second at the very end when the male holds Anges hand you see no sleeves and the hand has sort of glove on which makes me believe it's Zephel ^_^
Dec 5, 2018 5:44 AM

Feb 2012
From the bottom of my heart I hope she ended up with Charlie because that would be like the only healthy relationship option for Ange (considering the guys who confessed to her).

I mean Zephel was just pushing his feelings onto Ange and he was really mean to her as well in first season. Ok. I admit that Zephel was a bit more mature in the second season but I think the chemistry between Ange and Zephel was close to zero. In my opinion it was Zephel's one sided love. (Oh god I really don't like Zephel)

As for Francis I think Ange didn't really see him as a love interest. Simply as that. And the blushing and nervousness Ange has sometimes around Francis can be simply explained by the fact that the guy confessed to her. I think it's pretty normal to react like that after you've been confessed to.

I think there was chemistry between Ange and Charlie. The first time they met they just stared at each other in the roof top like soul mates who have found each other. Charlie showed respect for Ange and the other way around. Ange wasn't idolizing Charlie as she did with Arios. So thay had well balanced relationship. Also I think it shows deep emotions to consider one as a family.

But it is an open ending because this is anime adaptation of otome game after all so we can debate all we want but I guess one can just decide the ending themselves. Now I really want to play all the Angelique games~
Jul 25, 2020 11:48 PM
Jul 2020
i want to think that it was charlie.. zephel and francis didn't match her personality but the fact that after she talk to luva she ran to tell 'him' the she loves him, it means he's from the same universe and based from moira's hair that i believed in the future is her daughter.. 'he' must be RANDY, 'ayt? he's the first date right? and he was the first person she felt awkward with after knowing the fact that someday she will fall in love again.. (scene when randy was teaching her how to use bow)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.