Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 12, 2013 12:06 PM

Sep 2012
MrChu said:
Lol Akane says she really loves him alot in ep1 but does NTR shit behind his back then ep 2 after everything was solved with the blonde guy then she says Asato can't last long when their having sex and does it with his brother..so much for love....

tbh i don't think i can last long in sex if I knew she did those sort of shit behind my back just get it over and done with and call it a night even better just get rid of her and move on even if it's hard it's possible to move on.

it's quite sad they stop making hentai ntr stories like my brother's wife where the mc is the guy doing the bad things it's much better to watch that instead of watching the mc get fucked over.

i agree, but in my brother wife mane guy was not bad, he took back the woman he loved + 2 extra to show woman 2 show off to his bro :D, they were not together but bro knew his feeling & still seduced the woman & no rape, well what he did was close to rape but not a rape, Rensa Byoutou is also similar to my brothers wife, good that woman in real life are not so easily tamed so they become obsessed bi ur huge dick, in NTR they have really over done it with that, overkill
Sugram22Feb 25, 2013 5:17 PM
Feb 14, 2013 11:10 AM
Feb 2013
This hentai is very funny and gay

asato shows much be gay

The really bad thing is that the quality of the OVA 1 is very good compared to the ova 2 IS HORRIBLE
May 17, 2013 3:17 AM

Jun 2009
Ringosfire said:
After all that happen I wouldn't let another guy near her with out me being there even if its his brother. Has anybody read the visual novel I looked at the cgs and it looks like the blonde guy gets stabbed in the back with a knife and it looks like there might be a good ending in one of the routes. To bad they didn't animate the good end lol but i guess it wouldn't be the same then.

Yeah, there are actually several routes that are not netorare in the VN. In fact, Triangle Blue is a remake of another VN:

http://vndb.org/v2696

That is completely vanilla. Triangle Blue added a few NTR routes, only one of which being the blonde guy's (Kyou) route, alongside the regular routes, such as the one for Akane and the one for sister. Basically, in the VN it's up to the player whether Akane cheats and it only really happens when you neglect her. So, in at least some way, it's the players fault when the NTR happens. Also, in some of the "vanilla" routes the protagonist is the one doing the cheating. Though, unlike the vice versa, those have happy endings.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Aug 14, 2013 3:32 AM

May 2013
Blondy is gone and ototo finishes off blondy's work and I laughed so hard and I immediately thought of 3 things
1. that main character dude is just a fucking stupid idiot that got screwed over twice
2. I wonder if blondy is dead
3. slut sisters
Sep 25, 2013 4:10 PM

Apr 2008
tsuntsunrage said:
poor Asato, till the end, he would never knows the truth
well, well... this is hentai, must we care about the story?

Yes, in NTR we should care about the story.
If the story in an NTR sucks, the whole thing just feels like vanilla to me :P
Wish the creators of NTR doujins would understand that it's better if the build up for the NTRing. Watch True Blue, they give us some backstory and stuff.
And Triangle Blue does the same of course.
I Can does it well too, but I didn't feel as bad after watching that as I did when I watched True Blue the first time :P

Feb 4, 2014 7:47 AM

Oct 2009
bez2009 said:
The third guy? i think that was the boyfriends little brother i don't know for sure

AlexSadist-sama said:
And Asato's brother should be tortured to death.

Arcangel2419 said:
Oh and the younger brother deserves to get tortured.

MrChu said:
then she says Asato can't last long when their having sex and does it with his brother..

Ringosfire said:
After all that happen I wouldn't let another guy near her with out me being there even if its his brother.

XxBloodRosexX said:
Blondy is gone and ototo finishes off blondy's work

I think it wasn't his brother, it was just Akane's (and possibly Ayumi's) student; Ryouta and Asato even have different surnames...

batman3456 said:
You have to be romantic with foreplay leading to it and if she says no then don't push.

Yeah... That's totally how Kyou have been... Really romantic and not pushy...
Although I understand that it succeeded just because it was hentai, but it was you who first started applying IRL standards to hentai

Omnime said:
There should really put NTR as a set genre, so some people that really really hate this type of hentai can avoid it and those who love it can find it easily.

There are some clubs, you may want to check those, like this one for example: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=26425

Omnime said:
I really have to add this here, but I'm sure MANY people have noticed that NTR hentai or hentai that end with some sort of betrayal, the main character or the person being betrayed is always so pussy. Like all they do is like "oh know, my wife/girlfriend is getting fucked, my life sucks, what do I do now" type of thought. Not, let me fuck him up and get my wife/girlfriend's mind straight again... (They probably have to go to a mental facility because they're obsessed with strong cocks that hit all the way down their stomach)... ANYWAYS... can we have some hentai were the main protag isn't some pussy. If he's that much of a pussy to save his wife/girlfriend, he doesn't deserve to get pussy in the first place.

I have a déjà vu feeling...

notsureifsrs said:
Honestly these NTR protags are too weak for me to like and relate to so I end up not giving a shit.

When Akane said Asato couldn't get a hard-on, I instantly lost any respect and pity for him. It was all his fault

Arcangel2419 said:
Is there an NTR where the guy actually wins?

It wouldn't be NTR by definition then, but, well, Netorare Fighter Yaricchingu!, Netorare: Tanabe Yuuka no Dokuhaku or Haitokuzuma may partially fall under that criteria
SerhiykoFeb 8, 2014 3:03 PM
Sep 9, 2014 3:48 AM

Sep 2012
@Serhiyko ur blaming him cause he wont get hard anymore? LOL
like its hes decision that he can't get it hard he cant get it hard with her cause he knows she has become slut
& second in the end she say'd he can't satisfy her anymore, she did not say he won't get it hard anymore, that means hes dick can't, that she needs bigger...
Sugram22Dec 2, 2017 5:41 AM
Dec 3, 2014 11:57 AM

Jan 2013
NTR Saiko!
Dec 19, 2015 2:22 AM

May 2014
honestly, it just felt like an another typical NTR. I hate NTR, so yea, i hate this anime as well
Mar 28, 2016 4:40 PM

Oct 2015
AUHaHUhuahuaHUaHUUAHhuahua OMGGGGG

The characters are SOOOOOOO STUPID plus it's NTR... just trash.

This hentai enters on my list of the WORST hentais I've ever seen!

-1/10
Jul 17, 2021 3:44 AM

Oct 2012
ntr needs a new format
May 24, 2022 5:33 AM
Feb 2019
The fuck up boyfriend is so dumb 😂😂😂 fuck hated
Dec 26, 2022 2:30 PM
Oct 2019
I Don't know why any aren’t blaming the girl. That was the most annoying and fucked up slut. She doesn’t even care that she was literally saved from death by her stupid bf and immediately started fucking a boy no one knows💢🤬🙄
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Triangle Blue Episode 2 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 4, 2011

14 by KuudereKun »»
Jan 25, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Triangle Blue Episode 1 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Aug 4, 2011

4 by Apakabar »»
Jul 5, 2020 1:58 AM

Poll: » Almost Perfect NTR?

DrunkAlpaChino - Aug 25, 2017

0 by DrunkAlpaChino »»
Aug 25, 2017 8:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.