Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 29, 2012 11:18 PM

Jun 2012
Hiya :3
I'm new here,
I love love anime and manga, I love to draw and am an Artist.
I am Female :)
I adore cuteness!x3
I love animals and reading books,
I love adventure and travel,
and I am from England :)

ooh and I am sooo glad anime exists coz it is definetly the most interesting thing in my life xD
Jun 29, 2012 11:24 PM

Mar 2010
Welcome, and Hello our 1974th member.
Jun 29, 2012 11:28 PM

Jun 2012
Thanks!:) Ooh cool 1974th member :3
Jun 30, 2012 4:37 AM

May 2010
hi Azunyan55 . welcome to MAL :) can you post some scanned drawings of yours ? i just wanted to see . i also love drawing but some what like , drawing doesn't even like me . haha ! :)) nice meeting you Azunyan55 :))

btw .
i am a Filipina . and i am proudly saying it :) i love anime . really ! but because of the schedule that i have , i cant watch all the time . by just now , i am liking manga . at first i am not interested about it but because of MOE KARE , i got interested on reading in . i just wanted to have friends . and i also like this club to be alive once again . ahehe

: so much of it . i already said a lot i think. ahehe :)) nice meeting you all :)
Jul 14, 2012 12:04 AM

May 2012
Hihi, I'm Somewhat New To MAL And Currently Looking Forward To Cool Clubs, And Good Friends. So, How Are You All?! ^-^
Jul 14, 2012 12:16 AM

Mar 2010
Welcome to the Club.. Try to post as much and you'll be fine.
Jul 14, 2012 12:23 AM

May 2012
Thanks For The Tip, What Do You Guys Talk About 'Round Here?
Jul 14, 2012 12:36 AM

Mar 2010
Girls and a lot of girls in striped pantsu. //jk

Well, anything related to the club such as Anime and Female Characters.. Off-Topics are also welcome.
Nov 7, 2012 8:20 PM

Jan 2012
hi I'm a 17 year old guy who loves ecchi and I also live in Canada :D
May 19, 2013 6:38 PM

Apr 2013
My name, is Loonieboy
for short some just call me L

Age 15
I Like Anime, and Games

I prefer Action, Fantasy, Mystery and Ecchi anime

I play Playstation 3.... mostly Call of Duty
May 19, 2013 6:50 PM

Mar 2010
Welcome L.

Don't forget to drop by in our chat thread if you feel like posting random happenings and stuffs about anime or just feel like talking to us.
May 28, 2013 10:29 AM

Oct 2011
Hello everyone, I never post on forums but sometimes I have the urge to (like once a year) and I stumbled upon this club for fellow ecchi's like myself.
I prefer watching ecchi over real-life girls, even though I have an otaku girlfriend. We both love anime and we watch new anime every season.

I live in The Netherlands, I'm 19 years old and i'm turning 20 in July. I've been watching anime since October, 2011.

My hobbies consist out of listening to music, playing videogames, watching anime, and I like chatting it up with friends (both in real life and online).
I'm a very interesting person because I can take things very seriously and I think deeply about them if it interests me. But my personality is mostly immature, perverted and unserious. Ofcourse that's just a part of me, because I'm smarter than most people.

What can I say, strike up a conversation with me if you want to talk about ecchi or anything.

Later. ^_^
May 29, 2013 4:04 AM

Mar 2010
^ Hey, welcome.

We're an odd bunch, but you can try and post here.
Jun 8, 2013 10:42 AM

Mar 2010
Hi, Rags here and I'm new here. A Filipino. A not-really-hardcore otaku (though a die-hard Mio Akiyama fan). Like animes, mangas, visual and light novels, playing games (that includes eroge, but mostly Call of Duty), etc...

Originally, I'm from another website/forums. There's one user who recommended me to join MAL and I just did (that was a long time ago). But sadly, that forums' lease got expired and never been able to return. So basically, I got stuck... uhh, in other words got bored.

I honestly thought that my account got suspended or something because I've never been online ever since... not really sure, probably a year and a half or so. Frankly, this is the first club I have joined today.

So uhh, yoroshikunegaishimasu.
Jun 8, 2013 8:26 PM

Mar 2010
Well, Welcome to the club too.. fellow Filipino.

MAL doesn't delete or suspend inactive accounts, that I assure you after taking a long hiatus too.
Jun 11, 2013 2:33 AM

May 2009
rpn101 said:
15 year old male, lives in Canada,addicted to anime (mainly ecchi,cute and romance anime), has never gone to an anime convention but wants to go to one but couldn't go last year due to summer school....math :(,wishes that anime girls existed...

Officer for the C.S.E.A.G (Cutest! Sexiest! Ecchiest! Anime Girls!!!)

WOW.....WOW...was I retarded? e.e.....it's been 3 years....god I find this to be funny xP...I've changed my tastes a lot in the past 3 years ;-;... I find this post to be funny because I posted it on April 2010....and later in August that year I went to my first anime convention ahhh good times <3 & and I'm no longer an Officer but an Admin now :3
rpn101Jun 11, 2013 2:37 AM
Jun 23, 2013 12:16 PM

Jul 2012
[Why is "Quick Reply" the only option? What if it has been a long, long time since the last post? It would be much too late for a quick reply.]

Speaking of a long time, I have been watching lots of anime for quite a while. As much as I watch, I have still managed to miss a lot of popular anime. No time to go watch old stuff. Too much new stuff to see. The trouble is an awful lot of the new stuff isn't that good so I have been going back more lately to pick up some of the old good ones. I am always open to suggestions. For instance, right now I am watching Yumekui Merry because someone here at MAL recommended it.

I am always up for talking about anime. No one in my real life is into it. =0(
I don't read much manga. $10 for the equivalent of one episode of anime is way too steep for me.
I am not into games at all. They are a complete waste of life. Keep it up and you will end up old without having done anything.

Also, I am a silly person. I make a lot of dumb jokes based on cultural references no one remembers. So if I say something weird just laugh weakly and let it go.
"I just hope the good lord knows, what this life is all about
'cause I'm in the same position as when I started out.
Now I know there's folk in hospitals who are far worse off than me,
Oh, but that don't mean to much when my spirit don't feel free."
- Mark Twain

Blues lovers go here. Jazz lovers go here. Cowboy Bebop music lovers go here.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » BAKEMONOGATARI GIRLS [THREAD]

KAJDUJDEJUIFJH - Apr 4, 2010

24 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 7, 2021 1:28 PM

» HIRASAWA YUI [THREAD]

KAJDUJDEJUIFJH - Apr 2, 2010

9 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 6, 2021 10:59 AM

Poll: » CODE GEASS GIRLS [THREAD]

41 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 6, 2021 10:56 AM

» Official gifs Thread

n0000ne - Mar 23, 2013

17 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 6, 2021 10:52 AM

Poll: » K-ON! GIRLS [THREAD] ( 1 2 )

64 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 6, 2021 10:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.