Forum Settings
Forums

I have Been looking for the Clannad Game in English For a long time and I finally found it!

New
Feb 24, 2010 7:38 PM
Feb 2010
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/clannad-with-patch/435848fdabd48db2a9e90a1939acacf94ff500d5f8a3

It is Virus free and Easy to install. I love this game so much!
Only Game that will make you cry.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 25, 2010 2:52 AM

Feb 2010
oh cool! Ive played this in Japanese (I can understand a little Japanese) but I would rather play it in English thanks :)
Mar 1, 2010 10:51 AM

Nov 2009
Works like a charm.
Mar 9, 2010 7:24 PM

Apr 2009
awesome! i've been looking for this for a loong time!
thanks ^^
Mar 10, 2010 4:22 PM

Jun 2009
Do you know where I can direct download this game (eg. megaupload)? Unfortunately, I can't use torrent because of some reasons and I really want to play this game.
Mar 10, 2010 7:33 PM

Jul 2008
chillwill93 said:
http://btjunkie.org/torrent/clannad-with-patch/435848fdabd48db2a9e90a1939acacf94ff500d5f8a3

It is Virus free and Easy to install. I love this game so much!
Only Game that will make you cry.

i <3 u 4 putting up the link
1:18 et vivus et fui mortuus et ecce sum vivens in saecula saeculorum et habeo claves mortis et inferni
Mar 12, 2010 12:59 PM

Jul 2008
i am having difficulty installing it
it says i need to find the program to run the .cdi
can anyone help me by posting some tutorials
1:18 et vivus et fui mortuus et ecce sum vivens in saecula saeculorum et habeo claves mortis et inferni
Mar 12, 2010 1:22 PM

Nov 2009
Set your non-unicode language to Japanese (This will fuck up many things in Windows windows)
On windows 7:
go to configuration -> Language -> Country and language -> Fourth tab -> the second large button -> select Japan and press OK.

Mount the clannad.cdi file with Deamon tools (Download it, install it. Right click on the system icon and choose to mount a cd. Browse to the file and click it)
Install the game.
Follow step 4 and 5 of the instructions.
Mar 12, 2010 2:23 PM

Jul 2008
um well i have an xp i found the non-unicode language thing but i cannot find japanese can you post the link for the language pack
Mar 12, 2010 7:42 PM

Jan 2010
sonne000 said:
um well i have an xp i found the non-unicode language thing but i cannot find japanese can you post the link for the language pack

Language pack should come together with XP..
But if you want the link for language pack.. Here it is :)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=24A66277-CD9F-4332-A6F1-52B85A6470BD&displaylang=EN

UnrealPie said:
oh cool! Ive played this in Japanese (I can understand a little Japanese) but I would rather play it in English thanks :)

This version is the Voice Patch..
Which means that the voices has been extracted from the ps version of Clannad Visual Novel..

But if you want the original Clannad Visual Novel for PC, its called "Clannad Visual Novel"..
You can get it from this site :)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80380
Mar 12, 2010 7:44 PM

Mar 2010
oh, thanks for sharing
Mar 13, 2010 11:42 AM

Nov 2009
This version includes thye Japanese voices but the English questions.
Mar 14, 2010 8:42 AM

Nov 2009
On a side note:
The in-game menu is not translated. From top to bottom the buttons mean:

No idea...
No idea, sound (volume),

Skip seen scenes (The small button on the lwoer right of the textbox does the same)
Hide the interface,
Save,
Load,
Undo last choice,
Options,
Main-Menu,
Exit-game,
Exit in-game menu,
Mar 14, 2010 2:52 PM
Mar 2010
Thank for that Nice game didnt even know it existed till now :D thanks for sharing it, appreciated
Mar 15, 2010 12:43 AM

Jan 2010
muffer said:
On a side note:
The in-game menu is not translated. From top to bottom the buttons mean:

No idea...
No idea, sound (volume),

Skip seen scenes (The small button on the lwoer right of the textbox does the same)
Hide the interface,
Save,
Load,
Undo last choice,
Options,
Main-Menu,
Exit-game,
Exit in-game menu,

If you download with the link i provided, everything is translated? including settings and so on :)
Mar 15, 2010 4:28 AM

Mar 2010
what is the game type?
acg?
rpg?
act?
does it have other language selections?
Mar 15, 2010 4:45 AM

Jan 2010
It's a visual novel : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_novel
Wafu~ !
Mar 15, 2010 11:11 PM

Jan 2010
Pandaandrew said:
what is the game type?
acg?
rpg?
act?
does it have other language selections?

Yeapp.. Its a visual novel..
But there is also a sim-date game inside as well though.. :P
really awesome game.. :D
Mar 22, 2010 3:34 AM

Jun 2008
That's full voice?

I just started playing, finished Tomoyo's route, then computer needs to be reformatted....Kinda pain in the ass to install, but worth it......
Mar 22, 2010 6:50 PM

Jun 2008
Thanks :D.....life is good...makes me reformat my computer with constant blackouts.....
Apr 8, 2010 5:38 AM

Feb 2010
too bad it's worth 2gb T_T

and what's worst it was a TORRENT!!!

a TORRENT!!!!

some kind hearted person there...please split these in parts and upload it to mediafire...

please...please...onegai!!!!
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 8, 2010 6:24 AM

Jan 2010
Actually, torrents are way better than direct downloads. Direct downloads give you the impression of being faster, but in fact, they're not.
Wafu~ !
Apr 8, 2010 7:22 AM

Feb 2010
DL21 said:
Actually, torrents are way better than direct downloads. Direct downloads give you the impression of being faster, but in fact, they're not.

I have an accelerator....and I hate torrents...

mostly virus content..(not this one of course)
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 8, 2010 1:35 PM

Nov 2009
I love torrents...
Apr 8, 2010 5:54 PM

Jan 2010
Cashdaxxx said:
DL21 said:

If you use isohunt, they give you feedback :) Just check the feedback and it should be alright..
And usually, torrents can go up to 1.5mbps.. :D (Depending on your internet connection)
Apr 9, 2010 11:49 PM

Feb 2010
BakaMatt said:
Cashdaxxx said:
DL21 said:

If you use isohunt, they give you feedback :) Just check the feedback and it should be alright..
And usually, torrents can go up to 1.5mbps.. :D (Depending on your internet connection)

too high to be true T_T

Apr 10, 2010 7:35 AM

Jan 2010
Cashdaxxx said:
BakaMatt said:
Cashdaxxx said:
DL21 said:

too high to be true T_T

haha.. Depends on where you stay.. I'm in Australia.. 5000 seederes = Finished downloading 1gb in 10mins?
Apr 10, 2010 9:14 AM

Feb 2010
BakaMatt said:
Cashdaxxx said:
BakaMatt said:
Cashdaxxx said:
DL21 said:

too high to be true T_T

haha.. Depends on where you stay.. I'm in Australia.. 5000 seederes = Finished downloading 1gb in 10mins?

Staying in the Philippines..

Trivia: Philippines don't have an internet connection backbone, that's why it uses either American or Japanese ICB...(sorry for the term, atleast it explains the thought)

1gb would be 4hrs...T_T

been thrifty in internet connections since it's summerbreak and it's electrical shortage now in the R.PHil...usually 4-5hrs of no electricity everyday...

Apr 10, 2010 11:33 AM

Jan 2010
i had this...but it was kind-of boring and i stopped playing it :-(,it seems that VN are not my type of games...
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Apr 10, 2010 11:36 AM

Jan 2010
clannad4ever said:
i had this...but it was kind-of boring and i stopped playing it :-(,it seems that VN are not my type of games...

I didn't think that. It was nice seeing what's going on in tomoya's head (in the anime, you only know 1/4 of what he thinks, because of Kyoto Animation and its "Kyonian Narration", as TVTropes says).
Wafu~ !
Apr 10, 2010 8:16 PM

Feb 2010
DL21 said:
clannad4ever said:

I didn't think that. It was nice seeing what's going on in tomoya's head (in the anime, you only know 1/4 of what he thinks, because of Kyoto Animation and its "Kyonian Narration", as TVTropes says).

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Clannad said:

Belligerent Sexual Tension: Between Kyou and Tomoya, both in Kyou's route in the Visual Novel and in the Alternate Universe OVA Another World: Kyou Arc.

I don't think it sounds good....

Apr 10, 2010 11:54 PM

Mar 2010
Wow downloading this is really confusing. could anyone help?
Anpan!

Apr 11, 2010 6:19 AM

Feb 2010
Snowfield said:

you just need a bittorrent...(i don't know the spelling but it starts with B and ends with T :p

Apr 11, 2010 7:38 PM

Mar 2010
Cashdaxxx said:
Snowfield said:

you just need a bittorrent...(i don't know the spelling but it starts with B and ends with T :p

How do you get that?

(sorry im an idiot with computers)
Anpan!

Apr 11, 2010 8:54 PM

Mar 2010
Wait so is it English sub or do they actually talk in English?
Animestuffs-1.png
Apr 11, 2010 10:11 PM

Jan 2010
Some_Lost_Melody said:
Wait so is it English sub or do they actually talk in English?

English sub. And they talk (in Japanese) only in the Voice Patch and Full Voice versions.
Wafu~ !
Apr 13, 2010 2:52 PM

Mar 2010
K i got bittorrent thing and downloaded that. now im even more confused. could anyone helpme please?
Snowfield said:
Cashdaxxx said:
Snowfield said:

How do you get that?

(sorry im an idiot with computers)

K i got bittorrent thing and downloaded that. now im even more confused. could anyone helpme please?
Anpan!

Apr 13, 2010 11:33 PM

Nov 2009
You probably got an 'ISO' file?
Download the tool called 'Deamon tools' and install it.
Apr 14, 2010 12:11 AM

Jan 2010
muffer said:

*Daemon Tools Lite*

Daemon Tools Lite is basically a program that makes the ISO file into another disc.. Its not REALLY a disc but just pretending to be disc.

Step 1 :
- Download Daemon Tools Lite from here
http://www.filehippo.com/download_daemon_tools/
- Install it anywhere

Step 2 :
- Open up Daemon Tools Lite. There should be a icon at your windows bar which shows a lightning sign.
- Right click it and press 'Daemon Tools Panel/Show Panel'
- A blue panel should open up somewhere on your screen

Step 3 :
- Click the first icon which shows a CD and a yellow envolepe (i think its an envelope.. It should say Mount' n 'Drive Manager)
- Another pop up should come up. Click "Add File"
- Locate your file and click "Open"

Step 4:
- An autorun should pop-up after you opened the file.
- If not, then open up My Computer, and search for a new drive. It should be called "Clannad Visual Novel" with Botan as the icon, something like that. Double click it and the autorun should appear.
- If not, then just right click, and press AutoRun..

Hope this helps :)
Sorry if there are any mistakes. I don't have anything to mount.. But it should be right :D
Apr 14, 2010 4:56 AM

Feb 2010
downloading the file....

the CDI is left..

Just how big is this VN when installed???

Apr 14, 2010 5:22 AM

Feb 2010
seeders please....

running low....dang...

Apr 15, 2010 12:25 AM

Nov 2009
I re-enabled my seed (was on hold, had smaller files that needed to go)
Apr 15, 2010 9:34 AM

Feb 2010
well...the game bored me......

not much fan of vn though...

I'm thinking on taking Kyou's route (not that I know how to get there)...

Apr 15, 2010 10:37 AM

Feb 2010
I've accidentally finished Misae-san's route...

what the hell was that!?!!?!

Apr 15, 2010 3:20 PM

Mar 2010
BakaMatt said:
muffer said:

*Daemon Tools Lite*

Daemon Tools Lite is basically a program that makes the ISO file into another disc.. Its not REALLY a disc but just pretending to be disc.

Step 1 :
- Download Daemon Tools Lite from here
http://www.filehippo.com/download_daemon_tools/
- Install it anywhere

Step 2 :
- Open up Daemon Tools Lite. There should be a icon at your windows bar which shows a lightning sign.
- Right click it and press 'Daemon Tools Panel/Show Panel'
- A blue panel should open up somewhere on your screen

Step 3 :
- Click the first icon which shows a CD and a yellow envolepe (i think its an envelope.. It should say Mount' n 'Drive Manager)
- Another pop up should come up. Click "Add File"
- Locate your file and click "Open"

Step 4:
- An autorun should pop-up after you opened the file.
- If not, then open up My Computer, and search for a new drive. It should be called "Clannad Visual Novel" with Botan as the icon, something like that. Double click it and the autorun should appear.
- If not, then just right click, and press AutoRun..

Hope this helps :)
Sorry if there are any mistakes. I don't have anything to mount.. But it should be right :D

It says its an RAR file. i dont know what that means. and that daemom tool thing didnt work with it. thanks for helping though, i appreciate it.
Anpan!

Apr 15, 2010 6:50 PM

Feb 2010
extract it....open the rar and extract clannad.cdi (literally drag it to a folder or something)...then mount it using Daemon tools...

you just need some common sense....I didn't even got it on my first try though...

Apr 18, 2010 2:41 AM

Mar 2009
Is it mostly for guys to play?
Or can girls play it without feeling strange?
I mean, the player plays Tomoya right?
What's it like? I'm like to play it but someone mentioned having to re-format after playing and I don't know how much GB it takes up... would it be possible to put it on a disk? Like make a game CD ROM or something?
(I have no idea how to do that-I only know how to burn DVDs and music and data CD's).
Sorry for the probably dumb questions, but I don't have a lot of room on my computer because of my small business and stuff.... so I'm trying to figure out if girls can play it too and enjoy it and how much room it takes up mainly I guess ^^;
Apr 18, 2010 2:56 AM

May 2008
Damn fun game... but its just now being talked about on the Clannad club forums? This game has been out for a while...

And yes, torrents >>>>>> dd

I'm not sure what its like to play as a girl, but all the true endings involve getting each girl so... not sure what you're in to?
Apr 18, 2010 3:24 AM

Mar 2009
lol-I'm straight if that's what you meant by "not sure what you're in to?" ^^;

But very curious, since I was told it's not hentai and very little fan service for guys.
I figured I'd think about it.
I love Tomoya's character.

Previously to being told it wasn't Hentai-I was told a number of years ago it was a hentai game. So I never even gave it a second thought.
Mainly I'm curious about How Tomoya's like in the game and the whole orbs of light/happiness he collects.
windeen-windyApr 18, 2010 3:28 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Huge directory of Clannad wallpapers

Malus92 - Sep 24, 2012

3 by KingOfPneumos »»
Feb 12, 8:38 AM

» How many males except me has Clannad as nr1 anime? ( 1 2 )

martver - Sep 2, 2012

64 by desu_ruka »»
Feb 12, 2023 10:16 PM

» when it was released

Kradaxe - Dec 25, 2021

4 by Kradaxe »»
Feb 13, 2022 8:17 PM

» Clannad vs Kanon vs Air TV

Tutti_Love - Dec 22, 2007

17 by Endless_end »»
Dec 29, 2021 2:09 PM

Poll: » Favourite anime arc in Clannad ( 1 2 3 )

game8910 - Mar 22, 2008

113 by Endless_end »»
Dec 29, 2021 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.