Forum Settings
Forums

Is there a way to add an alter ego as a favorite? Or change a char picture to an alternate costume in my faves?

New
Oct 23, 2015 9:11 AM

Feb 2011
For example, in Code Geass, I love what Lelouch represents as Zero, but I am not too crazy fond of Lelouch for a lot of small reasons. Is there a way to add Zero as one of my favorites without adding Lelouch? Or at least, is there a way to change the name/picture to show Zero?

Theres also some spoilers that I wont go into but I think Zero as separate would also make sense.

Similarly, I like Tiger and Bunny's heroes but everyone is in human attire. Is there a way to add the picture as the super hero picture or change the name to the superhero name? Ex i want Wild Tiger listed as a fave, not Kotetsu
Oct 23, 2015 9:18 AM

Apr 2011
NowOrNever88 said:
For example, in Code Geass, I love what Lelouch represents as Zero, but I am not too crazy fond of Lelouch for a lot of small reasons. Is there a way to add Zero as one of my favorites without adding Lelouch? Or at least, is there a way to change the name/picture to show Zero?

Theres also some spoilers that I wont go into but I think Zero as separate would also make sense.

Similarly, I like Tiger and Bunny's heroes but everyone is in human attire. Is there a way to add the picture as the super hero picture or change the name to the superhero name? Ex i want Wild Tiger listed as a fave, not Kotetsu

No. Lelouch is Zero.
Oct 23, 2015 10:00 AM
Mar 2015
NowOrNever88 said:
Is there a way to add Zero as one of my favorites without adding Lelouch?

No.
Oct 24, 2015 10:07 AM

Feb 2011
Fintan said:
NowOrNever88 said:

No. Lelouch is Zero.

Not fully true.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character & People DB - Recent Merges/Removals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kuroshiroi - Dec 6, 2009

1398 by Yunan13 »»
3 hours ago

» Norio Wakamoto did narration for Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2

ryu2k2 - Apr 21

0 by ryu2k2 »»
Apr 21, 6:17 AM

» Tatsunoko Production profile pic disappeared?

EdgyEcchiSenpai - Apr 17

1 by Jhiday »»
Apr 18, 1:45 AM

» Character Picture Move Request

SimpleXtra - Apr 17

0 by SimpleXtra »»
Apr 17, 3:39 AM

» Character Picture Change Request

queserasera - Apr 16

0 by queserasera »»
Apr 16, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.