Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2015 3:26 PM

Jul 2012
CookieGawd said:
Aijsaka said:
Mar 5, 2015 3:27 PM

Mar 2012
chuuzenjis said:
lmao no way in hell. i don't want to be inside this weird relationship thing between two people.

i totally for the whole sub/dom mistress thing. that's hot. i wanna try it (oops)

What if some married person offered you to do S&M stuff with you (and you found him attractive)
So in other words, both meanings of mistresses?

-------------------------

Everyone here says they wouldn't but they probably think deep down that they would >.>
End Zionazism
Mar 5, 2015 3:31 PM

Jul 2014
Lost_Future said:
chuuzenjis said:
lmao no way in hell. i don't want to be inside this weird relationship thing between two people.

i totally for the whole sub/dom mistress thing. that's hot. i wanna try it (oops)

Now now... Please elaborate )

you wish i did ;)

Mikasa said:

What if some married person offered you to do S&M stuff with you (and you found him attractive)
So in other words, both meanings of mistresses?

Everyone here says they wouldn't but they probably think deep down that they would >.>

no i know myself fairly well. i dislike cheaters and i dislike being in between relationships. if somebody in marriage asked me something like that i'd freaking tell him wife lmfao jfc
Mar 5, 2015 3:34 PM

Sep 2012
I'm not really into people who are traditionally old enough to be married.
Mar 5, 2015 3:35 PM

Dec 2013
silversongwriter said:
What if I were really rich, would you ladies be my mistress if I gave you money

Hahahahahahaha

There's like 7 billion people on this planet and I hope to find one that I can have a mature relationship with, but that would require a mature male to exist on this planet(jk).

I'm more of a believer in the "Hunter Gatherer" theory, so marriage is really a pointless ceremony and completely against our nature. But the drama and being the proverbial sex toy/home wrecker, is not in my desires/wish-list in life.
I am on the edge ! The edge of the edgiest edge ever edged by edgekind !
я умерте ужасну депрессии...

Mar 5, 2015 3:35 PM

Jun 2011
Red_Keys said:
I'm not really into people who are traditionally old enough to be married.
what about in a relationship?
Mar 5, 2015 3:37 PM

Apr 2013
aloricg said:
Dojourei said:
you a woman OP?

Nope.

Mar 5, 2015 3:37 PM

Sep 2013
fuck no
Mar 5, 2015 3:40 PM

Sep 2012
MorsPulchra said:
silversongwriter said:
What if I were really rich, would you ladies be my mistress if I gave you money

Hahahahahahaha

There's like 7 billion people on this planet and I hope to find one that I can have a mature relationship with, but that would require a mature male to exist on this planet(jk).

I'm more of a believer in the "Hunter Gatherer" theory, so marriage is really a pointless ceremony and completely against our nature. But the drama and being the proverbial sex toy/home wrecker, is not in my desires/wish-list in life.
Humans have a hormone that facilitates "bonding" behavior, that could explain the motivation for monogamous relationships.
Mar 5, 2015 3:43 PM

Mar 2008
I dont like to mess up others relationships
Mar 5, 2015 4:25 PM

Mar 2014
Definitely not.
Mar 5, 2015 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Fuck no
Mar 5, 2015 5:32 PM

Aug 2013
I already am and have been to a number of men

I don't really think about it to be honest, I like to think they're all polyamorous

Mostly I just go by the idea that being an available commodity doesn't make me responsible if I'm sought out in such a context of being a mistress

It's just sex, at least for now
Haven't had anyone ask me to be their girlfriend, that would get a hard "nope"
Want to talk?
Club!

"Would you like an anti-psychotic?"

*Bonus points if you leave a comment about the meaning of my signature.*
Mar 5, 2015 5:52 PM

Mar 2008
Mogu-sama said:
I don't really think about it to be honest, I like to think they're all polyamorous
Its not polyamory if its behind someones back in which mistress often implies. Its also possibly not polyamory if its just sex. Key word "amor" as in love.

Mostly I just go by the idea that being an available commodity doesn't make me responsible if I'm sought out in such a context of being a mistress
Yes, the person in the relationship is more responsible for it than outside persons but also not best ssituation to get involved in. I mean in cases of cheating.
Mar 5, 2015 5:54 PM

Feb 2015
mayukachan said:
aloricg said:
Do you all really think "straight" married men don't go on gay hookup/cruising/dating websites..?

from reading a lot of doujins and BL manga, yeah it's possible. idk what the stats are in real life tho.

if you have an iphone you can find out for yourself - it's not hard to peek into the world of a subculture these days
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» How would you rate this girl?

Syukore - 10 minutes ago

2 by WaffleMaster89 »»
3 minutes ago

» Where is your favorite place to vacation?

Syukore - 4 minutes ago

0 by Syukore »»
4 minutes ago

» is blocking users a admitance of cowardice?

vasipi4946 - 7 hours ago

7 by WaffleMaster89 »»
6 minutes ago

» Have you ever been falsely accused of anything?

Ejrodiew - May 1

19 by WaffleMaster89 »»
25 minutes ago

» Over the years, I began to be repulsed by pork, is there any explanation for this?

Absurdo_N - Mar 26

43 by WaffleMaster89 »»
41 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.