Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2015 2:29 AM

Jul 2009
SodaWithYoda said:
Asunyan said:
asu is awakes nows

asu is a townie

also - a note on teh earlier discussion of being converted
teh mentor spent their time converting someone last nights
so they didnt gets their factional kill
they will get it tonights tho (as long as their mentee wasnt killed last nights/isnt lynched todays

there will be four deaths tonights since 2 mafias + SK + mentor

Pops up right on cue
How can you be so sure about that theory Asu?

asu has seen all of these roles in plays befores
so asu knos how they works
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Feb 12, 2015 2:29 AM

Apr 2014
SodaWithYoda said:
Asunyan said:
asu is awakes nows

asu is a townie

they will get it tonights tho (as long as their mentee wasnt killed last nights/isnt lynched todays

Pops up right on cue

Either mentee, or mentor. But... I've thought about that earlier too. Now that the mentor has his mentee, the can both make a faction kill at night... Yikes.
Sometimes, I face up before I sneeze and let spit shower my face.
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:31 AM

Sep 2012
Juzzywuzzy said:
Lambtron said:

I find this near impossible to believe btw, why throw something with X=3 that early and hmmmmm, don't take this the wrong way, but why on you?

Maybe it really wasn't me. At least not entirely. Maybe I wasn't A but B, right? I'm not the original target...

Well, B can't tell us anything if you and phantom buddies shot you and threw it over to one of the corpses :3
B also can't tell us anything if none of the above happened.

Not sure what mentioning this at all might mean, asides from you "coincidentally" got saved.... or that you're lying <.<?

Jul 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:
SodaWithYoda said:

Pops up right on cue

Either mentee, or mentor. But... I've thought about that earlier too. Now that the mentor has his mentee, the can both make a faction kill at night... Yikes.

Are you happy about this?

Sep 2012
SodaWithYoda said:
Asunyan said:
asu is awakes nows

asu is a townie

Pops up right on cue

That doesn't really seem like a theory at all, it will likely be the case unless something stopped/stops it from taking said course.
Feb 12, 2015 2:33 AM

Sep 2012
Juzzywuzzy said:
SodaWithYoda said:

Pops up right on cue

Why are you getting this role wrong btw?
It's a single kill, that can only be made with an active mentee.
Feb 12, 2015 2:36 AM

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

Maybe it really wasn't me. At least not entirely. Maybe I wasn't A but B, right? I'm not the original target...

Well, B can't tell us anything if you and phantom buddies shot you and threw it over to one of the corpses :3

Not sure what mentioning this at all might mean, asides from you "coincidentally" got saved.... or that you're lying <.<?

Exactly! Can't find the right word for it earlier. Hmm yes yes. "Coincidentally" is the perfect word to describe it. ...or just lies. To which I cannot blame you, no, not at all. But either those two or I wasn't really targeted by any killers and got transported to someone inactive. In which case, I shall proceed to return to my corner and weep silently 'cause no one cares about the smooth guy.
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:37 AM

Sep 2012
Juzzywuzzy said:
Lambtron said:

Exactly! Can't find the right word for it earlier. Hmm yes yes. "Coincidentally" is the perfect word to describe it. ...or just lies. To which I cannot blame you, no, not at all. But either those two or I wasn't really targeted by any killers and got transported to someone inactive. In which case, I shall proceed to return to my corner and weep silently 'cause no one cares about the smooth guy.

Yeah, I still don't but that transporter would be so badly wasted at this stage in the game ^^
Feb 12, 2015 2:38 AM

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

Why are you getting this role wrong btw?
It's a single kill, that can only be made with an active mentee.

It was to my knowledge, that the mentor has full control over the mentee, and as such, has control over him. It also says on the role descript that they kill as a faction, meaning that even if the mentor has no full control, he still has influence over the final product - in this case, the killings. Not just the mentee. Perhaps it's not me that has got the role wrong, yeah?
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:40 AM

Sep 2012
If you have a servant, you two can communicate and have a night kill as a faction.

You only needed to read one of the lines man....
Feb 12, 2015 2:42 AM

Jan 2014
[b]Votes so far:

Matoro_Mahri 1 (-MidnightOwl-)

Haine- - 1 (Matoro_Mahri)

Who havent voted: I add later

[size=160]Time until phase change!
Timer
PyromaaniFeb 12, 2015 2:45 AM
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Feb 12, 2015 2:43 AM

Jul 2014
Lambtron's vote doesn't exist anymore
Feb 12, 2015 2:44 AM

Sep 2012
SodaWithYoda said:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352147&show=2220#msg38124089
Unless I missed something?

Also it wasn't my vote lol
Feb 12, 2015 2:45 AM

Jul 2009
Lambtron said:
SodaWithYoda said:

Pops up right on cue

That doesn't really seem like a theory at all, it will likely be the case unless something stopped/stops it from taking said course.

it doesnt really matter whether teh mentor or teh mentee do teh killing

either way lynching teh SK or teh mentor would be best
since lynching teh mentor also kills teh mentee
and taht would reduce teh number of nightkills (not including one-shot killing abilities)
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

Apr 2014
SodaWithYoda said:

Chaoss was the one who retracted his vote not s3bEg.
Just me things.

Jul 2014
I must have missed something
sorry
Feb 12, 2015 2:46 AM

Jan 2014
fixed
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~
Feb 12, 2015 2:48 AM

Sep 2012
Juzzywuzzy said:
SodaWithYoda said:

Check my post....
What do you check?, just wondering

Sep 2013
Juzzywuzzy said:
First I just brushed it off as I was transported with another one who's inactive. But then it suddenly occurred to me that I may as well have been targeted to be killed. o.o totally not smooth O.O

Why would someone target you in the first place O_o? Anyway, yeah, it's kinda strange they chose you as for a transporting thingo. Unless, they've used you in order to get a certain kill. Let me explain. If the mafia want to avoid protections or other things like this they just switch 2 players and kill player A [ ie : you ] to get certainly kill player B [ let's assume Karote ]. So if anyone tries to protect Karote, will instead protect you and vice versa.
Once an alt always an alt! | ( ˇ෴ˇ ) | I ♥ Music

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:
If you have a servant, you two can communicate and have a night kill as a faction.

You're point being? I still don't see what was wrong in what I said. If what you found wrong was this:
Juzzywuzzy said:
the can both make a faction kill at night...

Then you're the one who has misunderstood. While I did say both, I only said "a faction kill". Notice how painstakingly singular it is.
Just me things.

Jul 2014
Lambtron said:
SodaWithYoda said:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352147&show=2220#msg38124089
Unless I missed something?

Also it wasn't my vote lol

It was a vote on you...
So i just said your vote
Feb 12, 2015 2:52 AM

Jul 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:
SodaWithYoda said:

It was a vote on you...
So i just said your vote

I'm the one who was wrong. Really sorry about that.

Get your act together m9
Feb 12, 2015 2:52 AM

Sep 2012
Juzzywuzzy said:
Lambtron said:

You're point being? I still don't see what was wrong in what I said. If what you found wrong was this:
Juzzywuzzy said:
the can both make a faction kill at night...

Then you're the one who has misunderstood. While I did say both, I only said "a faction kill". Notice how painstakingly singular it is.

You are saying they can both make one each in that statement btw
Well minus the fact you used the word the instead of they lol.
Feb 12, 2015 2:53 AM

Sep 2012
SodaWithYoda said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

I'm the one who was wrong. Really sorry about that.

Get your act together m9

On a scale from ye-mmmmm, how Jester are you Juzzy?

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
I have a role.

I talked to someone.

I see how you got to which role it is.....

You were among the players chosen by the Chef?

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

Check my post....
What do you check?, just wondering

s3bEg and Chaoss has similarly colored avatars, at least from my perspective. I though Chaoss was the one who retracted his vote, and s3bEg voted for you earlier. My apologies, really.
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 2:58 AM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:
I have a role.

I talked to someone.

You cut the prior quotes.
These were short reflections on what they were saying to back their belief in my role.
Which seemed to equate to nothing.

The fact that claiming being RB'd means I "should" have a role.
I used that to bounce off of someone within the thread when I got home, thus talked to someone.

Jul 2009
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:
I have a role.

I talked to someone.

or teh mentor
kg-san said:

Apr 2014
Lambtron said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

You are saying they can both make one each in that statement btw
Well minus the fact you used the word the instead of they lol.

Well that wasn't what I meant. Just misunderstandings, really.
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 3:02 AM

Sep 2012
Mmmm dw about it ^^

I'm just going to assume one of three things, the third being what I'm hoping for:
You like to Jest.
Jester is in-active.
Jester wants to make it late into the game and get some havoc rolling in :3.
Feb 12, 2015 3:03 AM

Mar 2009
LucianRoy said:

I only meant that 3 kills with the amount of possibilities we have gives us a good chunk of analysis.

Being a newbies doesn't mean someone isn't good, I can name a few players in this game who as newbies managed to beat experienced players. Still, as a newbie the fear of dying early and the desire to test new strategies and playstyles can dictate someone's actions. I did advise you Saya-chan not to change your usual MO out of fear or desire, y u no lsn?

Suzune-chan said:
Well it almost seems like Grave is picking a fight to pick a fight.

1st part is true, 2nd part, you should reconsider. ^^
LucianRoy said:

Mhhhhmmmmm, when do you plan to use this gambit? When your head is on the chopping block? Yeah, we'll see. But, by the time the town's made their decision, and we end up not lynching you, will your information just go to waste? I can also prove I wasn't converted. Big whoop. Will that earn me the town's trust more than before? Only at the expense of another person's life, and I don't want that to happen.

Do you believe in coincidences? Do you believe in basing accusations off these coincidences? I've accidentally baited cops in the past, and for some reason they always bite, no matter what the topic is. I don't intend to do it, i.e. Zombie game, but it just ends up that way. I screw up, just like everyone else.

1) Indeed, I plan to use it when my head is on the chopping block. My real gambit isn't this though, you never share your info, why should I? >_>

2) Oh you're saying you can prove you weren't converted but only at the expense of another life? How strange, my proof hurts only me, but I'm willing to take that chance.

3) Coincidences? I believe in small ones, like talking a walk in the park in 2 different parts of town and meeting the same cat. You probably already read a few pages later that I don't believe you baited him on purpose or that you intended to kill him. I was doing my own baiting with that statement. I do it my way, it's weird I give you that but it works most of the time. :)
I accidentally baited roles in Asunyan's game, it lead to their deaths. =/

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 12, 2015 3:06 AM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
Brynhildr said:

These were short reflections on what they were saying to back their belief in my role.

I used that to bounce off of someone within the thread when I got home, thus talked to someone.

Yeah, I know all the previous sentences, but the way you rephrased it seemed like: *I talked with someone* - in the way you would do if you got invited by the Chef in the chat thing. :/

Asunyan said:
Brynhildr said:

or teh mentor

Lol - the mentor as every faction who converts someone [ if the rule is still the same ] get to talk to the converted player, only the phase after.
Feb 12, 2015 3:11 AM

Jul 2009
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

Yeah, I know all the previous sentences, but the way you rephrased it seemed like: *I talked with someone* - in the way you would do if you got invited by the Chef in the chat thing. :/

Asunyan said:

or teh mentor

Lol - the mentor as every faction who converts someone [ if the rule is still the same ] get to talk to the converted player, only the phase after.

o
neverminds then
kg-san said:

Feb 12, 2015 3:12 AM

Sep 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:

Asunyan said:

or teh mentor

I guess you can also read it like so, the point to the wording was making really short, easy to read statements.
So they could actually make sense of it and then I wouldn't have to follow it up with another 3 to explain to them, also to make their observations come across as stupid ^^

Thanks for further pushing Asu's level on interest in the mentor btw ^^
But yeah, it wouldn't have resolved until the end of the night phase, or at least after the host had processed the actions,priorities and what actually resolves.
Feb 12, 2015 3:15 AM

Mar 2009
Juzzywuzzy said:

1) You used the word vendetta, it seemed more like a vig kill if you take into consideration the "you finally stopped" part(though he only meant stopped running since cheeto/Iasuru was running in the story).

2) The "you finally stopped" part is most likely there for effect. Pyro's writing style and his desire to never reveal who made which kil indicate that he didn't use that part to give information about the killer. I'm fairly certain of that since I co-hosted the last game with him.

Which reminds me, Host-sama Or co-host-sama, if 1 of the brothers in arms(lovers) is converted, will the other one be converted as well?

Feb 12, 2015 3:18 AM

Oct 2012
grave_robber said:
LucianRoy said:

I only meant that 3 kills with the amount of possibilities we have gives us a good chunk of analysis.

Being a newbies doesn't mean someone isn't good, I can name a few players in this game who as newbies managed to beat experienced players. Still, as a newbie the fear of dying early and the desire to test new strategies and playstyles can dictate someone's actions. I did advise you Saya-chan not to change your usual MO out of fear or desire, y u no lsn?

Suzune-chan said:
Well it almost seems like Grave is picking a fight to pick a fight.

1st part is true, 2nd part, you should reconsider. ^^
LucianRoy said:

Mhhhhmmmmm, when do you plan to use this gambit? When your head is on the chopping block? Yeah, we'll see. But, by the time the town's made their decision, and we end up not lynching you, will your information just go to waste? I can also prove I wasn't converted. Big whoop. Will that earn me the town's trust more than before? Only at the expense of another person's life, and I don't want that to happen.

Do you believe in coincidences? Do you believe in basing accusations off these coincidences? I've accidentally baited cops in the past, and for some reason they always bite, no matter what the topic is. I don't intend to do it, i.e. Zombie game, but it just ends up that way. I screw up, just like everyone else.

1) Indeed, I plan to use it when my head is on the chopping block. My real gambit isn't this though, you never share your info, why should I? >_>

2) Oh you're saying you can prove you weren't converted but only at the expense of another life? How strange, my proof hurts only me, but I'm willing to take that chance.

3) Coincidences? I believe in small ones, like talking a walk in the park in 2 different parts of town and meeting the same cat. You probably already read a few pages later that I don't believe you baited him on purpose or that you intended to kill him. I was doing my own baiting with that statement. I do it my way, it's weird I give you that but it works most of the time. :)
I accidentally baited roles in Asunyan's game, it lead to their deaths. =/

Implying what you said is true, and further implying that your proof would be based off an ability, you made your role seem kind of obvious.
Feb 12, 2015 3:19 AM

Jul 2014
G night,
I end with this
Vote Asunyan
Because reasons that were discussed a while ago that i am too tired to explain at the moment
Feb 12, 2015 3:24 AM

Oct 2012
Lambtron said:
Brynhildr said:

I guess you can also read it like so, the point to the wording was making really short, easy to read statements.
So they could actually make sense of it and then I wouldn't have to follow it up with another 3 to explain to them, also to make their observations come across as stupid ^^

Thanks for further pushing Asu's level on interest in the mentor btw ^^
But yeah, it wouldn't have resolved until the end of the night phase, or at least after the host had processed the actions,priorities and what actually resolves.

I decided pressing you any further would just be a waste of time. It would have ended up with you rewording what you have already said continuously. so, I just dropped it for now.
Feb 12, 2015 3:29 AM

Sep 2012
grave_robber said:
Juzzywuzzy said:

1) You used the word vendetta, it seemed more like a vig kill if you take into consideration the "you finally stopped" part(though he only meant stopped running since cheeto/Iasuru was running in the story).

2) The "you finally stopped" part is most likely there for effect. Pyro's writing style and his desire to never reveal who made which kil indicate that he didn't use that part to give information about the killer. I'm fairly certain of that since I co-hosted the last game with him.

Which reminds me, Host-sama Or co-host-sama, if 1 of the brothers in arms(lovers) is converted, will the other one be converted as well?

Hmmmmm some of the wording for some parts do give a little too much from what I remember with the DBZ game at least.
Though it was more about knowing who didn't do certain things or just using comparisons.
I used the writing to confirm actions for my false claim :S
Feb 12, 2015 3:33 AM

Mar 2009
sasayamei said:
@Lucian: I’ve never played with grave. That said she has stated that her play style is scummy and that’s what she looks like right now. She’s definitely got a motive going on. It looks like scum to me but I would hate to lynch a townie so I really don’t know.

You think I'm scum then. I do have a motive, it's a possibility you and lucian didn't mention, actually there's more than 1 possibility you both didn't mention, I wonder why? Actually, I know why ^^

So far:
Verumir thinks I'm jester (3rd party)
Suzune thinks either saya-chan or I are mafia
Saya-chan thinks I'm scum

You guys are barking up the wrong tree.
Suzune-chan said:
I hope you do not mind if I interject into this conversation. I have wanted to for a while, but I was unsure if was my place to do so. So I was going to wait for Sasa to answer...but someone else interjected so I thought it would be okay. Grave seems confrontational in this game. She either has a really amazing town role and she is trying to bait someone into attacking her to use it or in my personal opinion, she wants us to vote her because she is the jester. I see that there is no reason for her to be as defensive as she has been in the last few posts, but I wonder if that is not the point. Grave's posts are odd in my opinion.

Those are not the only options, nobody gets me and I like it this way. <3
LucianRoy said:

Don't even get me started on the third party possibilities. The jester possibility drove me insane in the santa game. I was thoroughly convinced at one point in the game that Grave was playing that way to get lynched, which is why I can never be the judge of her "jesting" actions.

I will say this: I believe she's brought up the possibility of other people being jester more than anyone else in this game. It tells me she's has it on her mind, and not on the backburner.

Funny you should bring up that game, order in chaos. I'm not jesting but I think it's hilarious I managed to attract all the attention. XD

Yes the jester is on my mind, just like it was in the santa game.

Feb 12, 2015 3:33 AM

Sep 2012
Bed time ^^

One question for Bryn though:
If I was invited by the chef, what do you think the chances are that I could converse with anyone without it being pretty a pretty obvious read for the other?
Feb 12, 2015 3:36 AM

Nov 2014
coromandel said:
ChaosSaviour said:
i'm back from school

Summary pls

Read it yourself. -.-

>.>
<.<
That was rather abrasive
Feb 12, 2015 3:41 AM

Sep 2013
Lambtron said:
Bed time ^^

If I was invited by the chef, what do you think the chances are that I could converse with anyone without it being pretty a pretty obvious read for the other?

Pretty slim. I can recognize your posts among a ton of others. Could be the way you talk or just how you rephrase things. But I talk for myself not for the others, so I don't know.
Feb 12, 2015 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
turtlebandit said:
coromandel said:

Read it yourself. -.-

>.>
<.<
That was rather abrasive

It wasn't very smooth. *ba dum tss
Just me things.
Feb 12, 2015 3:43 AM

Oct 2012
Brynhildr said:
Lambtron said:
Bed time ^^

Pretty slim. I can recognize your posts among a ton of others. Could be the way you talk or just how you rephrase things. But I talk for myself not for the others, so I don't know.

Even more slim now that he brought up the idea of it.
Feb 12, 2015 3:43 AM

Nov 2014
Also, hi everyone :)
Feb 12, 2015 3:46 AM

Oct 2012
turtlebandit said:

Hiya
Feb 12, 2015 3:48 AM

Nov 2014
Juzzywuzzy said:
turtlebandit said:

>.>
<.<
That was rather abrasive

It wasn't very smooth. *ba dum tss

I read this like five minutes ago, got a cup of coffee and finally got the joke as I was drinking it XD (spilt coffee everywhere as I laughed)
Feb 12, 2015 3:48 AM

Sep 2013
s3bEg said:
Brynhildr said:

Even more slim now that he brought up the idea of it.

Well, there are a lot of tactics to use in order to not get revealed your identity. Anyway, it says you have to talk to the other part: but what if the 2 parts live on opposite sides of the world and don't get the chance to met for the said chat? I know it since I crossed this mechanism once in a game and it really functions if both parties are on in the same time.
Feb 12, 2015 3:49 AM

Sep 2013
turtlebandit said:

Hi Turtle :)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.