Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2012 3:58 PM

Jun 2011
As Gabrielle snapped her fingers,dilated,pale yellowish-white light and smoke engulfed both her and the two duelists.

As usual,the light was blindening;Ruri and Angelina were forced to close their eyes.

When they opened them again,they were stunned by the beauty of the scenery;a paradise-like garden,with countless flowers and trees,set in an everlasting dusk.It was an open ground;no places to hide.Perhaps,the only "hiding" was offered by the setting sun and the bigger trees.
Behind the judge,that stood three meters away from them,was a lake alimented by a waterfall.

"Welcome to my defined realm,Ruri,Dwarven Noble,and Angelina,Elven Warrior." Gabrielle greeted.Unlike from before,her clothes resembled a toga,that in our world could be found in ancient Greece.

"I am Gabrielle.That is all what's there to it.My titles do not matter here,aside from my racial origin;I am a Skiitarii,and I shall be your judge." she smiled sheepishly,closing for a second her liquid-gold eyes.A giant clock appeared behind her,over the waterfall.

"The rules of the battle are simple.Everything starts when I say "Go." You give everything you have until one of you becomes incapacitated -which is my decision- ,or until the countdown reaches zero.Everything clear?" she explained,pointing the giant clock behind her.The two nodded.The Skiitarii rised three fingers.

"Well then...Ready...set...GO!" she yelled.With each word,she put a finger down.As the third finger was touching her palm,giant wings,that didn't seem to look like any insect's,sprouted from her back.Using them,she flown in the air,to overlook the now starting battle.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 3, 2012 7:59 AM

Jul 2009
Ruri draws her sword in one fluid motion, holding the large blade easily in one hand. She points the tip at her opponent, The Elven Woman. Ruri looks in her eyes, her gaze strong and resolute.

"I am Ruri Elivagar, The Steel Princess of Horgenthar!" she shouts, keeping her gaze locked on her opponent. " I have entered this tournament to prove the worth of Dwarven Steel. "

Her intention announced, Ruri grips her blade with her other hand, and takes her stance, the weapon held behind her. Dwarfs rarely used advanced tactics during battle. Instead, they put their trust in their own skills, and their weapon. Ruri had forged this sword with her own hands. It had seen her through all manner of battles.

It would not fail her now.

She takes the initiative, holding her sword tight and dashing forwards.

HP: 100/100
AngelicXIJul 3, 2012 7:20 PM

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Jul 3, 2012 6:42 PM
Jun 2010
Angelina listened to the dwarves’ speech, smiling the entire time. As she ended her announcement, Angelina bowed her head.

"It is my honor to meet you my lady; your reason for fighting is nobler then mine, which is..."

Angelina spun to the side, out of the path of the charging dwarf. She used a technique, that the ancient Samurai used in Japan; known only as the quick draw. Her blade in one fluid motion whipped from sheath to the opponents blade, causing a chiming sound of steel on steel. It was not a hard blow, just quick.

"To fight people, who are strong...?” Her voice came out as a soft whisper.

HP: 99/100
AngelicXIJul 3, 2012 7:21 PM

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jul 3, 2012 6:51 PM

Jul 2009
Her attacked dodged, Ruri proceeds to lock blades with her opponent. This elf movements were quick, but that was nothing her. Besides, her weapon wouldn't last in a straight confrontation.

Using her strength, Ruri pushes forward, breaking the lock. She immediately follows with a diagonally downwards slash.

HP: 97/100
AngelicXIJul 3, 2012 7:21 PM

Jul 4, 2012 12:18 AM
Jun 2010
aN…this dwarf, like her brethren is quite strong…but you know what they say, the stronger they are…the harder they will fall…

The thoughts perforating the elf’s head as the lock commenced were quite cynical. They did not improve, as the dwarf quickly over powered her, striking downwards in a vertical slash moving from shoulder to opposite hip. Only one thing for Angelina to do.

She stepped back.

The wind from the slice could be felt on her face, and then down her body, as it passed only a hair's breath away. She flicked her wrist up and to the right, her blade in her left hand whistling as with blinding speed she attempted to cut a shallow slash across the forearm of her opponent. Her goal was not to damage to the point where her opponent could not fight back; no, on the contrary...her goal was to cause pain until her opponent made a mistake that would give her a chance to eternally cripple.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jul 4, 2012 3:50 PM

Jul 2009
The Elfs thrust glanced across Ruri's Golden Vambraces, scratching the metal but otherwise causing no damage. As her opponent's attack causes them to move in closer, Ruri takes the chance created.

Turning her blade, the slams the flat end into her opponets side.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Registration

Chotgoriin - Jun 18, 2012

19 by Chotgoriin »»
Jul 4, 2012 1:27 PM

» Vindicus: The Lord's Capital ( 1 2 )

Chotgoriin - Jun 18, 2012

56 by 64powered »»
Jul 1, 2012 5:10 PM

» [Duel Has Ended] Hime Hajime vs. William Jackson [William is the victor]

AngelicXI - Jun 22, 2012

22 by AngelicXI »»
Jun 22, 2012 8:14 PM

» Horgenthar: The Dwarven City

Chotgoriin - Jun 21, 2012

0 by Chotgoriin »»
Jun 21, 2012 5:12 PM

» The Evergreen

Chotgoriin - Jun 21, 2012

0 by Chotgoriin »»
Jun 21, 2012 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.