Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 7, 2008 5:16 PM

Nov 2007
The traditional question to start!
So what's your fav work from the awesome Kitagawa-sensei?

hum... For now, I'll vote for "Tsuki ni kiss no hanataba wo", because I liked both the development of the story, but also the ending, and let's face it, we don't often like ending do we? ^^

But I recently got to read the first chapter of one of her recent work, "Seisei suruhodo aishiteru", and I think this might become my n°1 heheh! (the hero's awesome^^ and her art is now fully controlled, each page is delicious XD)

Okay! your turn now! ;D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 7, 2008 11:56 PM
Nov 2007
Well I better make a start to your club, Petite-chan, I enjoyed reading Tokyo Juliet so far, but it is a shame that no one else is scanlating it ^^ Heard that the T-drama wasn't that great...

So yeah, no favourites from Kitagawa-sensei so far, but I enjoy reading her other works like Shinayaka ni Kizutsuite...
Sep 8, 2008 7:05 AM

Aug 2008
I like Tsumi ni nureta futari but i only read volume 1-9 and I love the art of sesei =P. *Waiting for more scans*
I guess i don't have a favourite one but i like them all.

「何度も立ち向かい続けよう 大切なもの失いたくないから 信じたそのさきへと・・・」
Sep 8, 2008 10:05 PM

Nov 2007
Waah, 2 new members! ^^ thanks for joining and participating as well XD

Yes it's a real bummer when a manga we like isn't been done anymore -__-;
Tsumi musy be the more weel-known of her works I think, it really got her to be known more. I'm lucky that it's been published where I live so I can buy them..;but it's been a year since they hadn't released a new book, I hope they don't discontinue it O__o;
Sep 9, 2008 5:36 AM

Jun 2008
My favorite?
Hmm...first I wanted to say ''Shinayaka no Kizutsuite'', but I like the manga ''Tsumi ni Nureta Futari'' ( I'm currently reading it) even more I think...
Sep 9, 2008 5:30 PM

Nov 2007
Welcome here and thanks for joining! ^^
Shinayaka ni was really good too, it's also one of my fav :) Tsumi ni was for a long time my n°1 but it's a very long story and at one point (I think it's just after where the scanlation is right now), I kind of felt like it was too long and redundant ^^; maybe it'll get better in the later volumes though :)
Sep 9, 2008 11:01 PM

Jun 2008
I've only read Tsumi ni Nureta Futari so I don' really have any favorite. ^^;; But I really enjoy it (TNNF) despite many complications that hinder both main characters to be together. x3
Sep 9, 2008 11:58 PM

Nov 2007
It's okay don't worry ^^ and thanks for joining!!
Sep 12, 2008 9:27 AM

Jun 2007
My favourites would be Shinayaka ni Kizutsuite and Tsuki ni Kiss no Hanataba wo ^^. Well....not counting those one-shot anthologies with her works in ^^;.
Tsuki ni Kiss was first of her titles that I read, tho it was quite a while ago ;P.
Sep 13, 2008 10:40 PM

Nov 2007
Welcome here! ^^
What I liked about Shinayaka was how the kyogen was represented ^^ Usually we think of traditional arts as boring and anything opposite to sensuality and bishonen, but the mangaka did well in keeping a faithfulness of postures etc... and still make her hero so hot! ^^
Dec 16, 2008 11:09 AM

Jul 2008
My favourites are Ami! Nonstop, and Princess Army.
I especially love the Judo bits in Princess Army, but the extraordinary fonding relation of Ami & Mido in Ami! Nonstop catches me more than the love story in Princess Army, and a little better artwork too.

But Tsuki ni kiss no hanataba wo and Tokyo Juliet are also nice indeed! There are more good sexy scenes... heheh :P
Feb 12, 2009 8:51 PM

Apr 2008
Well, since I'm such a incest fanatic... Tsumi ni nureta Futari is still my favorite! <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How did you discover this mangaka? and why you liked her works

PetiteChatonne - Sep 7, 2008

5 by yaoiisgood »»
Feb 12, 2009 8:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.