Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 4, 2012 3:37 PM
Jan 2011
Ranks include (Leader, Anbu, Jounin, Special Jounin, Chuunin, Genin, Medical Nin, Hunting Nin Missing-Nins & Akatsuki)
Name:
Nickname:
Village:
skills: Ninjutsu or Genjutsu or Taijutsu (I little bit of both)
Personality:
Bio:
Kekkei genkai: (the following are aloud Aburame Clan (Insect), Boil Release, Blaze Release, Byakugan, Golden Byakugan, Crystal Release, Dark Release, Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, Explosion Release, Ice Release, Inuzuka Clan (dog), urama Clan's Kekkei Genkai (genjutsu), Lava Release, Magnet Release, Mangekyō Sharingan, Ranmaru's Kekkei Genkai eye, Rinnegan eye, Sakon and Ukon's kekkei genkai, Sharingan, Sharingan ancestor eye, Shikotsumyaku Bloodline (Bones), Steel Release, Storm Release, Swift Release & Wood Release)
(A person can have 3 - 4 MAX but needs to be looked at by an admin or by the Creator)
(No Dust Release, Scorch Release)
(You can create your own Kekkei Genkai give a little deception what it does.)
Nature Type:
Cursed Seal:(if you our under the sound five or by Zan Uchiha)
Demon (Can Have):
Extra Clan:
Weapon:
Specialty:
Appearance:
12345trent8Feb 7, 2012 5:25 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 4, 2012 5:17 PM
Jan 2011
- Approved-
-1st Character-
Name: Zan Uchiha
Nickname: Zan Orochi
Main Village: Land of Shadows, Land of Water, Land of Waves, Land of Rain, & Sound Village
Second Village: then went to the Hidden of the leaf Village
Skill: Chuunin Exam Examiners & Jounin Rank & Have the Rinnegan eye & Ninjutsu & Genjutsu
Personality: twisted personality
Bio: Born in the Land of Shadows. Father: Rokudou Sennin. He was born with the old Sharingan ancestor eye then later gets the Rinnegan eyes and was born with my father powers including the elementals. Then Zan got the genies from his father blood trait. But Zan got cased away towards the earth and lived at the time when Naruto was born. Orochimaru found me and took me to the water, the waves the mist, the Rain and the ice villages then towards the sound village. He also trained me of taking other tailed bests and making them into my own body. He was always been twisted at a young age just like Orochimaru. But Orochimaru took him to the Hidden leaf village and abounded me their but he use a Jutsu if my true name was heard by me. I would remember everything. I am design to be the Ten Tail Best.
Kekkei genkai: Rinnegan eye, Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan & Ice Release
Nature Type: Fire Release Earth Release Water Release Lightning Release Wind Release Yin Release Yang Release Yin–Yang Release
Cursed Seal:
Demon (Can Have): The 6 Tailed Best
Extra Clan:
Weapon: Chakra Disruption Blades & Sword of Kusanagi: Longsword of the Sky Bubble Blower
Specialty: 6 Tailed Best ( Water Release) & Rain release jutsu, Snake summoning & Sealing jutsu & Ninjutsu & Genjutsu Summoning: Impure World Resurrection, Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation, Summoning: A Rashomon, Triple Rashomon & Rashōmon Hell Summoning: Three Giant Snakes, Manda & Manda II Item: Snake Summoning Scroll, Snake Steel Net, Spinning Snake Thorn, Summoning Technique (Snakes) & Summoning: Dual-Headed Snakes & Summoning: Torture Chamber, Summoning: Impure World Resurrection
Appearance:
12345trent8Jun 23, 2012 10:56 AM
Feb 4, 2012 5:32 PM
Jun 2010
- Approved-
Name: Albus Lucifis
Village:Star
skills:Genjutsu, Seals, little bit of ninjustsu
Personality:Light-hearted, Neutral
Bio: Albus became leader at 24. when he was 30 he was sent to the village of the sky and disappeared. 40 years later he shows up and recliams his village as leader. Though most don't know he has taken the Zero-tails demon as his own he has learned to control it and use it to his full potential.
Kekkei genkai: darkness release
Nature Type: Fire,Lighting,Earth, Air
Demon (Can Have):Zero-Tails Info here
Weapon: Scalpel, Needles, Kunia knife
Specialty: Seals, Genjutsu
Appearance:
12345trent8Jun 23, 2012 10:56 AM

May 20, 2012 12:50 PM
May 2012
- Approved-
Name: Kirin Viro
Nickname: Key-Ri, Shadow Slayer
Village: Hidden Shadow Village, a very small village that has less people in the village than the leaf village has students in the academy.
skills: Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, barely any taijutsu ability.
Personality: Kind and caring, but mysterious and silent.
Bio: The last shinobi of the Shadow Village after a civil war erupted. Wandered around until stumbling upon the hidden leaf village, and he then calls it his new home. He grows a crush on Hinata and joins her on all missions, whether or not the Hokage approves.
Kekkei genkai: The Darengan. The Darengan is comprised of five rings in his right in a red back ground. Each ring relates to one of the five basic nature types. A moving ring is active. Whichever ring is active is the only type of jutsu he can perform. Also, he can perform even the most advanced jutsus easily, but the amount of chakra required grows as the ring remains active longer.
Nature Type: Relies mostly on Shadow and fire, but knows one jutsu of each nature type.
Cursed Seal: N/A
Demon: The Shikigame itself is sealed within him only partially.
Extra Clan: Viro Clan know for the Devil's right eye aka the Darengan.
Weapon: Kunai
Specialty: Shadow strike jutsu (A jutsu that slices right through the shadow, killing anything and everything it meats.), Shadow Clone Jutsu, Soul Protection Jutsu (A jutsu that keeps him alive for up to a full day from normally fatal wounds. Requires massive chakra and cannot be used while the Darengan is active.), Water Prison Jutsu, Fireball jutsu, headhunter Jutsu, Chidori, Summoning Jutsu (Raven King Imaki, one of three small ravens may appear in Imaki's place. Ibiki, Itori, and Iwari.)
Appearance:
12345trent8Jun 23, 2012 10:55 AM
Nov 3, 2012 10:17 PM
Dec 2011
name
kiba uchia
nick name
the black ninja
age 19
rank ninja hunter
village leaf
great in ninjsuts gein justs and tujustu and kenjustu
prinalty is kaind and nice but cold to his enmys
bio was born in the uchiha clan and trained on a daylly baices .
kekkei genkai sharingan and mangekyo sharigan
shikotsumayku relisel and ice relies
narute type lighting and fire
demon nine tialed fox
weapon bones and kantana? charkasword
specilty kenjustu and tyijust and kekkei genkai
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Itachi_Uchiha
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mermbership Cards

12345trent8 - Feb 9, 2012

0 by 12345trent8 »»
Feb 9, 2012 8:01 AM

» All Village Blog

12345trent8 - Feb 6, 2012

0 by 12345trent8 »»
Feb 6, 2012 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.