Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 11, 2010 4:59 PM

Nov 2008
What did you guys think of the manga?

Despite being on the cheesy, testosterone filled side, it was quite a refreshing manga.

This is the one of only manga that made me feel like I was punched in the gut and got the wind knocked out of in just a few pages. Powerful manga.

As an athlete and a student, this is the only manga that had dialogue I could relate to. The discussion of how school is simply an attempt to group people together by grades and athletics hit home and made me realize how pathetic it was to judge someone merely by a bunch of statistics on a piece of paper.

The manga is true. Anyone can do anything when one puts his or her mind to it.

Heart/Dedication/Willpower + Smart Plan = All you need to succeed whether it be running a marathon or acing an advanced graduate level calculus test.
arimakenshinJul 11, 2010 5:05 PM
Jul 19, 2010 5:05 AM

Feb 2009
It was very entertaining and i realy enjoyed it ^_^ 8/10

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Aug 5, 2010 11:55 AM

Jan 2009
I'm so happy I actually read this piece. Didn't get such load of pleasure from reading manga in a while. I also read it in one pack. I felt like the floor was swept from under my feet and adrenaline rushed though all my body. Truly inspiring and encouraging manga.
The development of art technique made a good impact on the plot progress, I liked it a lot.
zybactikDec 15, 2010 1:02 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fly, Daddy, Fly Chapter 17 Discussion

ClosedCX - Nov 6, 2010

2 by Kristiwazhere »»
Sep 16, 2020 4:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.