Moemi Souya: Reina Ueda
Hekiru Yoshino: Kana Hanazawa
Valentina Azuma: Yuu Serizawa

https://x.com/goddess_cafe_PR/status/1790396903894769829

Stacked line-up.

ARK-13May 14, 8:07 AM
May 12, 10:44 PM
Feb 2021
aghh i watched a clip on youtube after finishing the first season, and been stupid i opened the comments ans found out that yet again the girl i liked didnt get chosen, no idea if i should even bother watching second season smh....

srry i had to juat randomly throw this out there just frustrated how many harem shows and the girls i like never win
May 12, 11:08 PM

Jan 2018
Reply to __MoRaX__
aghh i watched a clip on youtube after finishing the first season, and been stupid i opened the comments ans found out that yet again the girl i liked didnt get chosen, no idea if i should even bother watching second season smh....

srry i had to juat randomly throw this out there just frustrated how many harem shows and the girls i like never win
@__MoRaX__ no one's been chosen yet. It won't be happening anytime soon either. You should still try the 2nd season tho. Should be a fun watch.
May 12, 11:08 PM
Aug 2023
__MoRaX__ said:

I don’t know what those comments are saying, since the manga is still ongoing, and the mc hasn’t yet ended up with someone
May 12, 11:21 PM
Feb 2021
tarsap said:
__MoRaX__ said:

I don’t know what those comments are saying, since the manga is still ongoing, and the mc hasn’t yet ended up with someone

oh really?

i saw a comment that said his daughter has same alchohol prob shirasaki has ( i think that was her name) and me been traumatized from reading mangas i thought he was reall. i guess if manga didnt end then obviously he didnt choose any1 then. just didnt read it
May 12, 11:25 PM

Apr 2021
Thank you for the information
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 17, 10:07 PM
Aug 2021
Goated Cast Additions, Cannot Wait

More topics from this board

» 2nd PV and KV

ARK-13 - Jun 11

3 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 11, 11:28 AM

» SEASON 2 + Finale Movie??

Luchipher-Zen - Jun 23, 2023

13 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
May 14, 10:29 AM

» First Teaser and Summer 2024

Dbagas8 - Feb 13

7 by Rayane-47 »»
Feb 15, 12:34 AM

» HYPE!

hich4n_ - Jun 23, 2023

11 by Xeadon »»
Jun 26, 2023 9:52 AM

» LESGOOOO SEASON 2

1luminous - Jun 23, 2023

13 by Ricky16 »»
Jun 24, 2023 4:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.