Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
May 9, 2:16 PM

Sep 2018
I'm curious about this revelation in episode 34

How many of you who watched Sailor Moon as kids, saw Usagi being the Moon Princess coming? (Or at least awakening something, I haven't seen past this episode yet). The foreshadowing has been apparent, but as a kid, you can naturally miss this stuff. Or am I not giving kids enough credit? XD
GakutoDeathGlareMay 9, 2:20 PM
May 9, 3:32 PM

Jul 2022
I never watched enough Sailor Moon as a kid to follow the plot that closely, but my wife that did says it was quite obvious to her from the beginning that the character named after the moon was the princess of said moon.
May 9, 4:10 PM

Sep 2018
Reply to alexw1020
I never watched enough Sailor Moon as a kid to follow the plot that closely, but my wife that did says it was quite obvious to her from the beginning that the character named after the moon was the princess of said moon.
@alexw1020 Yeah, I've been chatting with a friend the entire way through this show, who saw it as as a child and she said the hair also gave it away. lol, it would be pretty hard to miss, now that I think about it a bit more XD Unless you were extremely young.
May 9, 4:48 PM
Apr 2024
alexw1020 said:

Episode 34 is, that's the core story of this anime that the author is trying to show, not the struggle of the forces of light against darkness, love to help, and friendship.😅

It can be seen that after that episode, the relationship between Usagi and Mask is increasingly shown and becomes more intense.

I also didn't really understand what the actual plot was when i watched it when i was little. But for some reason i always feel jealous of their relationship and say, "it should be me, not Usagi."😙

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 46 Discussion ( 1 2 )

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

75 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 21, 8:04 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 8 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 11, 2010

33 by DebiPS »»
May 20, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 45 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

46 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 19, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 44 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

27 by TheStarscream759 »»
May 19, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Episode 39 Discussion

VARIAchan - Aug 13, 2010

26 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
May 11, 3:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.