Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 15, 7:59 AM

Jul 2021
If you notice their urine color, it is bright yellow which is a sign of dehydration. Ideally, one's urine color should be light yellow or clear but clearly all three of them have bright yellow urine which is not a good sign especially at a young age, they should have plenty of fluids considering the activities they take part in with questionable men and fellow friends. Drinking more fluids also helps prevent UTIs. I mean considering the places the activities take place there is a high chance the girls can catch UTIs. They need to take better care of their body.

If we look at the chart. Their urine lies in the Dehydrated part as per my judgement.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 19, 7:36 AM

May 2019
Yeah, that's what happens when their daily liquid intake is mostly lemon soda and semen.
Apr 19, 9:30 AM

Apr 2012
Dark yellow urine only means "no spare water". This could mean "not enough water" i.e. dehydrated, but it could also mean "only just enough water" i.e. not quite dehydrated.

It is a good idea to have plenty of spare, but you can't really tell just from the urine whether this is just "slightly suboptimal" or "a serious problem".
Apr 19, 9:21 PM

Jul 2021
Reply to logopolis
Dark yellow urine only means "no spare water". This could mean "not enough water" i.e. dehydrated, but it could also mean "only just enough water" i.e. not quite dehydrated.

It is a good idea to have plenty of spare, but you can't really tell just from the urine whether this is just "slightly suboptimal" or "a serious problem".
@logopolis yeah not definitive to say dehydrated but can surely say not enough water in their system. they just gotta drink more fluids.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 26, 7:35 AM

Sep 2016
Yogurt mainly consists of water, so that's what they'll get, though it might not be yummy at all.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 26, 7:53 AM

Aug 2018
Poor girls, I hope they drink more water.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Ramune Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

HaXXspetten - Oct 8, 2016

58 by LostSpectre »»
Apr 17, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Ramune Episode 3 Discussion

Hentai - Nov 24, 2017

28 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Apr 15, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Shoujo Ramune Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Feb 4, 2017

31 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Apr 10, 11:32 PM

Poll: » Shoujo Ramune Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Hentai - Mar 2, 2018

62 by 7jaws7 »»
Jan 14, 9:56 AM

» Shoujo Ramune (Loli) Hentai Desu?~☆♡

L0Ll - Nov 21, 2019

22 by GearheadOtaku »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.