Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2023 7:40 PM

Dec 2018
This is a Reze appreciation post. Can't finally wait to see her animated :D . Also, hope this movie is better animated than season 1.
Dec 20, 2023 8:34 PM
Jul 2022
mahrjose said:
This is a Reze appreciation post. Can't finally wait to see her animated :D . Also, hope this movie is better animated than season 1.

season 1 had beautiful animation?? unless you are on about the style as i know many people thought the style didn't match the vibe of chainsaw man but the animation itself was amazing.
Dec 20, 2023 9:18 PM

Mar 2023
alfsta said:
mahrjose said:

season 1 had beautiful animation?? unless you are on about the style as i know many people thought the style didn't match the vibe of chainsaw man but the animation itself was amazing.

I agree the animation was great, but the color palette was too boring for something as a insane as CSM, the color pallette rlly shoulda been way more vibrant or way darker, no the in between that we got. I'm still gonna watch this movie just to see what the anime onlys get.

Also W FLCL pfp
Dec 20, 2023 11:47 PM
Apr 2022
AntiSadboi said:
alfsta said:

I agree the animation was great, but the color palette was too boring for something as a insane as CSM, the color pallette rlly shoulda been way more vibrant or way darker, no the in between that we got. I'm still gonna watch this movie just to see what the anime onlys get.

Also W FLCL pfp

the ost too. I thought we will have very good ost like jjk s1 or atleast in jump festa 2022 trailer but no, it was disappointed. I wish we will have more than 2 music composer in the movie
Dec 21, 2023 12:00 AM

Mar 2023
Ichizu2546 said:
AntiSadboi said:

Also W FLCL pfp

the ost too. I thought we will have very good ost like jjk s1 or atleast in jump festa 2022 trailer but no, it was disappointed. I wish we will have more than 2 music composer in the movie

yeah honestly I just tell ppl to read the manga now cuz I personally feel like it's a the best way to experience Fujimoto's stories
Dec 21, 2023 12:02 AM

Dec 2021
Reze is always so beautiful, she is the most pretty CSM Girl for me. Sadly, we all know what happens to love interests in CSM....
Dec 21, 2023 12:09 AM

Jun 2016
mahrjose said:
hope this movie is better animated than season 1

Well it's a movie so it will most likely will be.
I was gonna say "definitely" but someone is gonna come with a counterexample so I'll just play it safe.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Dec 21, 2023 2:36 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to Ichizu2546
AntiSadboi said:
alfsta said:

Also W FLCL pfp

@Ichizu2546 wha? i thought people loved csm's ost since it's kisuke koizumi. like there were so many great pieces like himeno's theme, sweet dreams, edge of chainsaw etc. i mean just take a look at how many views csm's ost got on youtube. there is hardly any anime out there that has gotten more reception than csm in terms of osts.
Dec 21, 2023 3:31 AM
Apr 2022
jeffery_dahmer said:
@Ichizu2546 wha? i thought people loved csm's ost since it's kisuke koizumi. like there were so many great pieces like himeno's theme, sweet dreams, edge of chainsaw etc. i mean just take a look at how many views csm's ost got on youtube. there is hardly any anime out there that has gotten more reception than csm in terms of osts.

Yes it's good. But you heard Your battle is my battle, self embodiment of perfection, be prepared, remember, fight again, hollow purple, gray eyes, impatience? it's all jjk ost. Then you will know why I disappointed
Dec 21, 2023 3:43 AM
May 2022
I loved S1 animation. I haven't read the Manga, if I did I might have a different opinion, I don't know.
Is a movie enough to adapt Reze arc properly?
Dec 21, 2023 5:51 AM
Jul 2022
Ichizu2546 said:
AntiSadboi said:

Also W FLCL pfp

i STRONGLY disagree about the soundtrack. obviously its your own opinion so i respect that but we had the legend himself kensuke ushio on the chainsaw man ost and not to mention the intro although overrated is still a huge banger.
Dec 21, 2023 5:53 AM
Jul 2022
AntiSadboi said:
alfsta said:

Also W FLCL pfp

yeah i get what u mean i also felt the same way at first. i did expect something brighter but as time went on it kinda grew on me. i think dandadans anime trailer is a good example of what people kinda wanted csm to look like.
Dec 21, 2023 5:58 AM
Jul 2022
Dan_ALves said:
I loved S1 animation. I haven't read the Manga, if I did I might have a different opinion, I don't know.

you probably still would of enjoyed it. the main reason it gets hate is that the manga had a certain feel and aesthetic to it and the anime kinda went with its own vibe. people wanted the anime to be brighter in colour and just overall zanier but it took a more cinematic approach. i felt the same at first but the anime eventually grew on me. the reze arc is around 12-13 chapters so if the movie is like 2hrs+ it should be able to adapt it well so theres no worries there.
Dec 21, 2023 12:02 PM
May 2022
Reply to alfsta
Dan_ALves said:

you probably still would of enjoyed it. the main reason it gets hate is that the manga had a certain feel and aesthetic to it and the anime kinda went with its own vibe. people wanted the anime to be brighter in colour and just overall zanier but it took a more cinematic approach. i felt the same at first but the anime eventually grew on me. the reze arc is around 12-13 chapters so if the movie is like 2hrs+ it should be able to adapt it well so theres no worries there.
@alfsta That´s cool to hear.
Do you think a style like Dorohedoro would have suited the anime better?
Jan 8, 11:37 AM

Oct 2013
Seeing Reze and her arc animated is one awesome thing, but it being adapted in a movie format is something even better. Great character, great story arc. I'm excited to see it animated.
Jan 19, 9:20 AM
Apr 2022
Just finished re-reading reze's arc
I'm so ready for this movie.
Jan 22, 4:08 AM
Apr 2022
yoi guys think when we will have the new trailer from the chainsaw man movie
Jan 22, 9:48 PM
Dec 2022
Expecting less and enjoying the movie is the best way not to feel disappointed. Yall r gonna see the most explosive girl on anime history.
Im a huge fan of Tatsuki Fujimoto and I have read all of his mangas, except this Fire Punch one. I dont know why, cause my fr recommended me not to read this manga cause its too pervert and sexual violence???. I really need some review from yall about this one. Cause it wouldn`t be fair to ignore one of Tatsuki's works.
May 9, 12:40 PM

Apr 2018
can't wait for the shocking ending

More topics from this board

» New Trailer when?

KanjiWrld - Apr 13

4 by JesseBoi »»
May 22, 11:47 AM

» Will they change the animation, art direction or not? ( 1 2 )

ArimaKana - Dec 16, 2023

64 by Mitski99 »»
May 8, 1:03 AM

» Expecting less and enjoying the chainsaw man movie is the best way not to feel disappointed.

DatajI - Jan 30

48 by Leon888 »»
Apr 9, 9:56 PM

» Possible Director/Directors predictions

XINE0717 - Mar 5

11 by HunterZ_PT »»
Apr 8, 1:13 PM

» Expected release date ?

Animeboy153 - Feb 13

25 by Sammstar »»
Mar 11, 8:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.