Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 27, 2023 11:21 AM
Mar 2023
like studio david seem full and so does mappa
Aug 27, 2023 11:26 AM

Mar 2021
Patience my friend. Good things take time to cook...
Aug 27, 2023 11:29 AM
Trash

Jul 2015
If it’s David productions they’re busy with Urusei Yatsura and Undead Unluck
Aug 27, 2023 11:46 AM
Aug 2022
Maybe late next year or early 2025. Idk how long this has been in production for.
Aug 27, 2023 12:53 PM
Apr 2022
it will prob come out late next year hopefully they make it worth the wait
Aug 31, 2023 1:30 PM
Mar 2022
if it sucks when it comes out im gonna kms. i need them bass boosted fight scenes NOW
Sep 1, 2023 10:10 AM
☆A-Qing's hair☆

Jun 2008
because fire force manga ended now, they have a clear goal to finish the anime adaption at least!

Sep 20, 2023 12:46 PM
Apr 2021
I think we will get a release date after Undead Unluck airs, like it will finish airing and then like in (a complete guess) February we get a release date for what season it is gonna be in (another guess, Fall 2024 or Winter 2025)
Please read mamaYuYu, its amazing. Also MAPPA employees havent seen their families since 2021 lmao
Oct 4, 2023 9:57 AM
Oct 2020
They should’ve moved on this way earlier. Some of the scenes are used in literally every AMV and there was really hype behind it. They must be waiting for jjk bleach and other high profiles to end lol
Oct 21, 2023 3:08 AM
Feb 2021
Seiidou said:

Don’t believe MAL, David hasn’t been actually confirmed yet
Oct 21, 2023 7:00 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
Reply to OvergrownRover
Seiidou said:

Don’t believe MAL, David hasn’t been actually confirmed yet
@OvergrownRover that’s why I said “if”
Nov 26, 2023 1:12 AM
Apr 2021
It's coming out. But Fire Force team have their hands full with Undead Unluck. So if they don't renew for a season 2, there is a chance it comes out mid or late next year.
Mar 13, 10:20 PM
Jun 2021
I think that I’ll be later this year or in early 2025
May 3, 1:14 PM

Sep 2020
A little worrying that there's nothing so far. Theoretically, the studio doesn't seem very busy at the moment, and the only announced unreleased anime is Enen no Shouboutai... currently they are releasing second season of Urusei Yatsura, about 2/3 of the season is gone, only 7 episodes left, so about 2 months. And what's next? There was only a two-year gap between the first and second seasons of Fire Force... now we've been waiting 4 years.
May 6, 1:21 AM
Feb 2021
AkiAki11 said:
A little worrying that there's nothing so far. Theoretically, the studio doesn't seem very busy at the moment, and the only announced unreleased anime is Enen no Shouboutai... currently they are releasing second season of Urusei Yatsura, about 2/3 of the season is gone, only 7 episodes left, so about 2 months. And what's next? There was only a two-year gap between the first and second seasons of Fire Force... now we've been waiting 4 years.

David might not even be animating, don’t know why MAL lists them as the studio since there’s been no type of confirmation of David animating it, there’s even been rumors from reputable leakers who said it might’ve switched studios, specifically Shaft
May 6, 8:47 AM

May 2021
Reply to OvergrownRover
AkiAki11 said:

David might not even be animating, don’t know why MAL lists them as the studio since there’s been no type of confirmation of David animating it, there’s even been rumors from reputable leakers who said it might’ve switched studios, specifically Shaft
OvergrownRover said:
reputable leakers who said it might’ve switched studios, specifically Shaft

Shaft ? You mean the same studio that is currently busy with a very important job called Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season ? Shaft is a studio with 100 employees , do you really think they have enough manpower to animate this project ? Unless they delay for God knows when , they are big enough to animate two such projects at the same time .... . And I know many website are milking this rumours but we should just wait and see without assuming anything about the studio. These reputable leakers have been wrong an extremely amount of times so they can be never be truly trusted.

Also about :
OvergrownRover said:
don’t know why MAL lists them as the studio since there’s been no type of confirmation of David animating it

I cannot give a confirmation that they announced the studio at the same time they announced s3 but if you ask me the reason for that most likely is that it is not common for studios to suddenly drop licenses , especially after 2 successful seasons. It doesn't make sense . No offense , but in this case you the weird one that doesn't automatically assume that David will animate the project. An example for another studio that also works like any other studio : it's like Madhouse suddenly dropping Overlord or the Frieren franchise , don't think it will be extremely weird to see them abandon these licenses after being so successful.?
YubisoftMay 6, 10:13 AM

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
May 6, 5:18 PM
Feb 2021
Reply to Yubisoft
OvergrownRover said:
reputable leakers who said it might’ve switched studios, specifically Shaft

Shaft ? You mean the same studio that is currently busy with a very important job called Monogatari Series: Off & Monster Season ? Shaft is a studio with 100 employees , do you really think they have enough manpower to animate this project ? Unless they delay for God knows when , they are big enough to animate two such projects at the same time .... . And I know many website are milking this rumours but we should just wait and see without assuming anything about the studio. These reputable leakers have been wrong an extremely amount of times so they can be never be truly trusted.

Also about :
OvergrownRover said:
don’t know why MAL lists them as the studio since there’s been no type of confirmation of David animating it

I cannot give a confirmation that they announced the studio at the same time they announced s3 but if you ask me the reason for that most likely is that it is not common for studios to suddenly drop licenses , especially after 2 successful seasons. It doesn't make sense . No offense , but in this case you the weird one that doesn't automatically assume that David will animate the project. An example for another studio that also works like any other studio : it's like Madhouse suddenly dropping Overlord or the Frieren franchise , don't think it will be extremely weird to see them abandon these licenses after being so successful.?
@Yubisoft One Punch Man S1 was more successful than every anime you mentioned and it was still dropped by Madhouse, the current idea is that the former Shaft members who went to David could go back to Shaft to continue FF, and plus besides Monogatari there’s nothing else Shaft is confirmed to be doing and they don’t need 100 employees on one anime
May 6, 6:04 PM

May 2021
OvergrownRover said:
@Yubisoft One Punch Man S1 was more successful than every anime you mentioned and it was still dropped by Madhouse, the current idea is that the former Shaft members who went to David could go back to Shaft to continue FF, and plus besides Monogatari there’s nothing else Shaft is confirmed to be doing and they don’t need 100 employees on one anime

So you are the type of person that you will believe any type of nonsense without thinking just because a random questionable leaker told you to believe without official confirmation. I misunderstood because I thought you were type of person to filter info and not believe everything on the internet like the gospel. Yes I am sure Shaft will get able to animate S3 of fire force with the remaining 20 employees that are not working on their major project monogatari with the same quality as the other two seasons . My fault for believing I could have a logical discussion on Mal forums. Lesson learned for next time .

May 6, 7:25 PM

Apr 2021
^The problem with your line of thought here is that you are under the assumption that the only people who work in Shaft shows would exclusively be in-house staff, and thus Shaft wouldn't be able to work on Fire Force or any other productions due to Monogatari being made. For better or for worse, the anime industry relies heavily on outsourced work and freelancers. Most anime studios take several projects at once, far more than they can actually handle, and still find ways to overcome that workload.

All in all, I don't really trust the "season 3 will be produced by Shaft" thing yet, but at the same time it is something I could probably see happening.
May 7, 1:11 PM

Sep 2020
When it comes to studios and employees, one of the good news is that davidproduction published two news on their website about recruitment, one in March and another in April. Maybe there is a chance for Fire Force in 2025.
May 7, 1:30 PM

May 2021
Reply to Oongbuh
^The problem with your line of thought here is that you are under the assumption that the only people who work in Shaft shows would exclusively be in-house staff, and thus Shaft wouldn't be able to work on Fire Force or any other productions due to Monogatari being made. For better or for worse, the anime industry relies heavily on outsourced work and freelancers. Most anime studios take several projects at once, far more than they can actually handle, and still find ways to overcome that workload.

All in all, I don't really trust the "season 3 will be produced by Shaft" thing yet, but at the same time it is something I could probably see happening.
@Oongbuh
Oongbuh said:
^The problem with your line of thought here is that you are under the assumption that the only people who work in Shaft shows would exclusively be in-house staff, and thus Shaft wouldn't be able to work on Fire Force or any other productions due to Monogatari being made.

Assuming that this reply is aimed at me . To be honest , it's not like I wasn't aware of the outsourcing it's just from what I have seen studio rely on freelancers etc for supportive reason(if that makes sense) like what happened with CGI of Nier which was terrible mainly because it was outsourced . What I am trying to say is that the in house members of a studio do the heavy work which is the reason why a production like Fire Force requires much more work than Monogatari and 5-toubun no Hanayome and it would require most of the animators in Shaft + freelancers and outsourcing . This is not your typical slice of life romance animation project. And even if they somehow manage with minimal amount of Shaft animators and heavily outsourcing they just will not manage to make a similar quality season like the other 2 seasons and they will most likely face backlash and they are aware of it. In other words outsourcing is not always a problem solver and it could make things worse in an animation production . Of course I will be more than happy to be proven wrong ......

May 7, 1:57 PM

Apr 2021
Reply to Yubisoft
@Oongbuh
Oongbuh said:
^The problem with your line of thought here is that you are under the assumption that the only people who work in Shaft shows would exclusively be in-house staff, and thus Shaft wouldn't be able to work on Fire Force or any other productions due to Monogatari being made.

Assuming that this reply is aimed at me . To be honest , it's not like I wasn't aware of the outsourcing it's just from what I have seen studio rely on freelancers etc for supportive reason(if that makes sense) like what happened with CGI of Nier which was terrible mainly because it was outsourced . What I am trying to say is that the in house members of a studio do the heavy work which is the reason why a production like Fire Force requires much more work than Monogatari and 5-toubun no Hanayome and it would require most of the animators in Shaft + freelancers and outsourcing . This is not your typical slice of life romance animation project. And even if they somehow manage with minimal amount of Shaft animators and heavily outsourcing they just will not manage to make a similar quality season like the other 2 seasons and they will most likely face backlash and they are aware of it. In other words outsourcing is not always a problem solver and it could make things worse in an animation production . Of course I will be more than happy to be proven wrong ......
Yubisoft said:
like what happened with CGI of Nier which was terrible mainly because it was outsourced .

Most of the 3D work for Nier was actually made in-house, at A-1's own department. On the other hand, you have 86 which predominently features more CG production from Shirogumi Inc. and generally looks great. It's really more of a matter of where it's being subcontracted to who, and how much time they have by themselves.

More topics from this board

» Will this season finish the manga? And will the studio change?

Rockyjams909 - Jan 17

9 by deg »»
May 1, 6:10 AM

» We should have something now

BestWeebOT - Mar 25

6 by khunrakbam »»
Mar 25, 8:45 AM

» Switching Studios

OvergrownRover - Aug 24, 2022

12 by Irshiki »»
Aug 22, 2023 1:29 AM

» Nothing till now?

BestWeebOT - Apr 17, 2023

19 by AsuraTLH »»
Aug 7, 2023 4:47 PM

» What are you expecting?

SparCy - May 17, 2022

37 by mabmarc »»
Jul 3, 2023 2:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.