Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 25, 2023 6:03 PM
Oct 2021
I just started watching it and I'm on episode 4. At some point, do they actually use music to fight? So far they kept claiming that Musicarts uses music to fight, but when the fight actually happens, they just use a laser gun, there's no music involved other than the maestro stick (forgive me idk the name)
Aug 25, 2023 6:55 PM
Jan 2022
Cellider said:
I just started watching it and I'm on episode 4. At some point, do they actually use music to fight? So far they kept claiming that Musicarts uses music to fight, but when the fight actually happens, they just use a laser gun, there's no music involved other than the maestro stick (forgive me idk the name)

No there’s Basically no music
Aug 25, 2023 7:22 PM
Oct 2021
Aretic said:
Cellider said:

No there’s Basically no music

shaaame, i was really hoping to see smt in the guitar hero lines (idk why), i feel so scammed
Aug 25, 2023 7:53 PM
Dec 2020
Not a single bit,they just use their stick wiggling it around to command fighting

At least the OST is solid
Aug 25, 2023 11:34 PM
Jan 2021
Apparently, the conductor wand/stick is supposed to control them. So if he waves up she goes up kind of thing. I guess the picture they are trying to portray is like a music sheet and the way the conductors see fighting is like a sheet of music, I guess. Regardless though, I like the music and the classical pieces they put in the show. I think it got too much hate when it aired.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Aug 26, 2023 10:07 AM
May 2023
Cellider said:

hmm in some fights the music in the background reflects the musicarts name, e.g in one of Titans fights the music piece in the background is known as "titan" but no, I don't think they actually use music to fight xd
Aug 26, 2023 7:25 PM
May 2023
Cellider said:

theres no music in the battles but the thing about saying that the musicarts use music is that,each musicart represents a diferent music,it can be comproved in the game(i wont tell how because if your going to play the game i dont want to spoil any of it)
Aug 27, 2023 7:22 PM

Oct 2019
Each Musicart is the literal embodiment of a famous classical composition.
Whether the change was made “properly” at a Symphonica or haphazardly as it was in Destiny’s case, they are no longer human beings—Musicarts are a single, masterful piece of music housed in the shell of someone now deceased.
Also, when Destiny, Titan, Valkyrie, etc first appear (as well as when they go into their combat stance) you will hear the musical piece they represent.

The conductor they fight alongside is a literal master of music, both in performance & knowledge.
*They are not puppet masters pulling strings or using their conducting like a controller’s analog sticks.*
Like any orchestral conductor would, they are leading the piece of music being played…by the soul of Musicart.

One pass of completing the show should make most of that clear, but to have it explained a bit more, I’d recommend the current Takt Op Symphony game~

*Edit:

- accurate conducting = Musicart fighting at 100%
- the stronger the bond between the conductor & the piece of music/Musicart (one in the same) = stronger fighting capabilities for the Musicart
gabfiveAug 27, 2023 7:27 PM
Aug 27, 2023 8:14 PM
Oct 2021
gabfive said:
Each Musicart is the literal embodiment of a famous classical composition.
Whether the change was made “properly” at a Symphonica or haphazardly as it was in Destiny’s case, they are no longer human beings—Musicarts are a single, masterful piece of music housed in the shell of someone now deceased.
Also, when Destiny, Titan, Valkyrie, etc first appear (as well as when they go into their combat stance) you will hear the musical piece they represent.

The conductor they fight alongside is a literal master of music, both in performance & knowledge.
*They are not puppet masters pulling strings or using their conducting like a controller’s analog sticks.*
Like any orchestral conductor would, they are leading the piece of music being played…by the soul of Musicart.

One pass of completing the show should make most of that clear, but to have it explained a bit more, I’d recommend the current Takt Op Symphony game~

*Edit:

- accurate conducting = Musicart fighting at 100%
- the stronger the bond between the conductor & the piece of music/Musicart (one in the same) = stronger fighting capabilities for the Musicart

makes a bit more sense but this could have been put to much more use other than just the music being on the name of the character (maybe their personality has to do with it but idk), i wont be playing the game so if there's anything I should know you can tell me
Aug 27, 2023 11:43 PM

Jan 2020
They use music to lure out the monsters. After that the conductor uses the stick to command the Musicart fighter (because without the conductor their aim seems to be off) who uses more or less regular weapons to take down the enemy.

More topics from this board

» The Global server of Takt.OP symphony just announced it's eos

Neo_Randomz - Feb 7

13 by Lamnent »»
Jun 2, 5:45 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2021

208 by Inconsistent1 »»
May 26, 6:31 PM

» I guess this is it huh ?

Neo_Randomz - Apr 9

24 by Merve2Love »»
Apr 21, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2021

282 by TeaBagCha »»
Apr 8, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Takt Op. Destiny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2021

115 by IamRaeon »»
Mar 3, 2:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.