Forum Settings
Forums

What happened to the MAL archival page for Nami (the anime)?

New
Sep 3, 2022 2:40 AM

Jun 2019
This is concerning the Nami anime short from 2000, which I believe was originally aired in the form of an OVA release.

Long since completed for me, but I wanted to look something up pertaining to it only to have to do an offsite search and then find by using the direct link that the page had been 404'ed into unpersoning oblivion.

What's going on here? Was this vandalism?
Sep 3, 2022 3:28 AM

Feb 2020
Some mod decided that it's not anime anymore.
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2039555
Sep 3, 2022 3:39 AM

Jun 2019
mazuchi said:

Wow. I entirely missed that incident and the resulting discussion when it initially occurred (Obviously I don't check the individual archival webpages in the database of every anime I've ever seen every single day).

Unbelievable. That is really outrageous and a slap in the face to users who've been following this site for years or using it for years and actively had it logged. Just to be purged like it's nothing; like dirt, on a whim.
Sep 3, 2022 3:49 AM

Feb 2020
WatchTillTandava said:
mazuchi said:

Wow. I entirely missed that incident and the resulting discussion when it initially occurred (Obviously I don't check the individual archival webpages in the database of every anime I've ever seen every single day).

Unbelievable. That is really outrageous and a slap in the face to users who've been following this site for years or using it for years and actively had it logged. Just to be purged like it's nothing; like dirt, on a whim.
Yep, I completely agree.
Sep 3, 2022 12:14 PM

Aug 2017
WatchTillTandava said:
mazuchi said:

There were plenty of drama for many entries in the years before, I think (like some of the Transformers stuff? and so on) but yeah there was no need to delete Nami whatsoever
Sep 18, 2022 3:24 AM

Jan 2018
Wow I just noticed I wasn't on my list anymore so I came to see what was going on.
So sad.
Gone but not forgotten.
R.I.P Nami.
Sep 18, 2022 3:24 AM

Sep 2020
Yh i was looking for it yesterday as well...

"๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š."- ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Mar 24, 1:40 PM
Jul 2022
If your talking about that one live action thing where a women fingers herself (as penguinz0 describes it) then then answer is that its not a anime and is just some live action bullcrap

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Inactive Username Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Sep 21, 2015

3458 by token- »»
4 hours ago

» PLEASE bring back the functions to reply in forum games

tsukareru - May 17

23 by Rasco »»
Jun 7, 9:07 AM

» Why does error while posting happening?

tsukareru - Jun 6

2 by tsukareru »»
Jun 6, 9:13 PM

» FAL Ace rules

RezAra_ - Jun 2

1 by alucinotronic »»
Jun 5, 3:04 PM

» Bots/fake accounts

9765 - Jun 5

0 by 9765 »»
Jun 5, 11:34 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.