New
Nov 1, 2018 7:50 AM
Mar 15, 2019 11:18 AM

Mar 2016
Aaaand now begins the long wait for an American release

artist | doofus | joiner (but not finisher) of challenges
Apr 7, 2019 9:31 PM

Jan 2011
I saw the newest trailer and noticed an ashtray with a pack of slightly used smokes between Osomatsu and Jyushimatsu when all the boys are hanging out in their room upstairs. I don't recall him/any of them being smokers in the main anime except for weird skits (like them pretending to be biker gang members). Did Osomatsu pick up smoking between the end of the 2nd season and the film? He does seem like one most likely to pick up the vice out of the six of them.
Apr 8, 2019 5:12 AM

Feb 2016
lanblade said:
I saw the newest trailer and noticed an ashtray with a pack of slightly used smokes between Osomatsu and Jyushimatsu when all the boys are hanging out in their room upstairs. I don't recall him/any of them being smokers in the main anime except for weird skits (like them pretending to be biker gang members). Did Osomatsu pick up smoking between the end of the 2nd season and the film? He does seem like one most likely to pick up the vice out of the six of them.

They don’t show anyone in the movie smoking. It pans to that same ashtray from the trailer but no confirmation on who it belongs to.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san Movie Episode 1 Discussion

Xenocrisi - Nov 8, 2019

18 by ryo-san »»
Aug 17, 2023 11:34 PM

» Do I need to watch Season 2

Geekwriter - Nov 18, 2022

3 by starhana_anime17 »»
Nov 20, 2022 10:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.